[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the first episode that Rainbow Dash ever came off as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1439921964150.gif (606 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1439921964150.gif
606 KB, 576x324
This was the first episode that Rainbow Dash ever came off as a sympathetic or likable character, it took four seasons but they finally did it didn't they?
>>
S01E01
>>
>>27639620
This, go look at her first appearance, it's fucking adorable.
>>
>>27639626
She was a cunt
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 277x296
>>27639615
>>27639615
>Rainbow Dash wasn't sympathetic in Wonderbolts Academy, Return of Harmony, May the Best Pet Win, Hurricane Fluttershy, The Best Night Ever, Sleepless in Ponyville, or Flight to the Finish

t. sociopathic autist
>>
>>27639699
>being so easilly triggered
>>
>>27639699
That's why we like her. She is cunt in an adorable way.
>>
>>27639739
If we believe that the word cunt lost its all meaning and is now a buzzword that describes whatever.
>>
>>27639615
What episode is this?
>>
>>27639719
She was a cunt in most of those, I'm not going to go through each one but let's just choose one of those shall we
>May the Best Pet Win
Alright, total selfish bitch the whole episode, only decided she liked the "lame" pet because it did something for her, only proving that she cares about nobody but herself and what other people can do to fuel her own ego.

>>27639738
Not triggered, objective.
>>
>>27639615
She still acts like a 12 year old
>>
>>27639615
Sonic Rainboom
Hurricane Fluttershy
>>
>>27639984
I thought cuntspamming died after S2 long after it became obsolete but I see remnants of it still exist. Are those the same kind of slowpokes who also mention each season that "she may be insecure" or other genius obserations.
>>
>>27639719
>expecting fans of the fandom to get any of this
>>
>>27639995
The Mane Six are all twelve.
>>
>>27640022
She's a Chad prior to S4, nobody likes Chads. The only way to make RD likable is by having her break down and cry
>>
>>27639615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIWiFUGxr0c

Nah, m8. This was the first time Dash was likable.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 628x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 628x414
>>27639984
>>27639984
>she was a cunt in most of those
>no I'm not telling you why
>here's my completely subjective reinterpretation of her actions in one of them as proof!
>but srsly I'm just being objective guise

Are you merely pretending? Or have you somehow managed to figure out how to work a keyboard despite being clinically braindead?
>>
>>27639984
>Total selfish bitch the whole episode
The episode was about her choosing a pet. Every pet wanted to be Rainbow's pet; that's on them, not her. She only needed one. So, she had to make a decision. You kind of have to think about what YOU want when making a decision. That's not selfishness.

When Tank rescued her, she liked him because he helped her when the others left her behind. Maybe they didn't hear her calling for help, maybe they were too focused on winning the race; whatever the reason, Tank was the one who found her and helped her. His loyalty and determination, even when she said "No" multiple times, were traits she admired, and so she chose him as her pet.

Helping Rainbow out didn't "fuel" her ego—she came in last, riding on his back with an injured wing yet smiling. In fact, I can't see how a tortoise would help "fuel" her ego when it's one of the slowest animals around. The eagle or the falcon would have fueled her ego.
>>
>>27640120
>nobody likes Chads

Speak for yourself, a good portion of my friends are Chads. And I may or may not be one, I meet most of the criteria but miss the mark in a few areas.
>>
>>27640247
>Helping Rainbow out didn't "fuel" her ego—she came in last, riding on his back with an injured wing yet smiling. In fact, I can't see how a tortoise would help "fuel" her ego when it's one of the slowest animals around.
It was the only one that cared about her..she would never have picked Tank as the pet if he didn't save her, the realization that he was worthy only came to her once she saw that he was a bigger ass kisser than the other pets.

The entire episode was about her dismissing him, she only stopped once he proved to be a total and utter Dashfag
>>
File: 1404335178038.jpg (32 KB, 271x289) Image search: [Google]
1404335178038.jpg
32 KB, 271x289
>>27640338
Tank met none of the criteria Dash initially wanted for her pet, of course she dismissed him.
Couldn't fly, wasn't fast. But he grew on her in the end through sheer willpower and tenacity.
If you need more times Dash was likable though we have
>Defending Flutter from bullies
>Kicking a full grown dragon in the face for Equestria
>Helping the buffalo keep their ancestral lands
>Telling her childhood friend to fuck off when she was being a genuine cunt to all her new friends
>Attempting to defy the machinations of God himself and stop winter from coming to keep Tank from hibernating
etc, etc.
>>
>>27639719
>t.
i love this new meme. where did you steal it from?
>>
>>27640022
she is insecure though... she is a text book inferiority complex.

honestly, I still don't know why exactly people think she's not sympathetic or a good character after an episode like wonderbolt academy demonstrated that she was willing to surrender her fucking dream if it meant hurting other ponies.

or after an episode like sleepleess in ponyville.

seriously, this cunt meme thing is kinda old now. its just making you look dumb at this point. i understand that you probably havent watched any episodes past season 2 because MAH FAUST, but come on now, don't dis a character you dont understand.
>>
>>27639615
she started off likable since S1
it was S3 who ruined her
>>
>>27640629
>you don't understand
She's probably been the most one dimensional character until recently, even when she's been "sympathetic" it was all about pride in some way

Also....
>i understand that you probably havent watched any episodes past season 2 because MAH FAUST
Someone didn't even read the OP
>>
>>27640664
Until recently, yes.
But that doesn't mean that she has always been a one dimensional character. You can't honestly tell me there haven't been times when she has had a surprising amount of depth in episodes.s

Honestly the only other pony that can possibly surpass her in terms of character development and depth is Rarity.

Dash is one dimensional now only because she's already pretty much completed her character arc. She's a Wonderbolt and she no longer is a massive insecure asshole. Or atleast not as much.

Now, they're giving Rarity alot more attention in regards to character because of it.

I mean it's fine that you don't like Dash, I'm not all fond of her that much either, but don't come up with contrived retarded reasons why she's any less of a character than another one, or whatever.
>>
>>27640654
this
>>
>>27640338
>It was the only one that cared about her..she would never have picked Tank as the pet if he didn't save her

Uh, yeah? That's kind of a basis for how we make friends? Someone does something nice for you for reasons other than personal gain because they value your attention and companionship and think you're worth the effort to do something nice for. Do you approach a random stranger on the street and decide they're your new best friend? Typically not.

Dash liked Tank because Tank valued Dash, which Tank proved by persevering to be her pet and rescuing her. Liking someone because they did something meaningful for you is not selfish. It might feel good that someone does something for you without expecting anything in return, but that good feeling is not coming from your pride or from a place of selfishness.
>>
>>27639739
This

>>27639772
You do realize where you are, right? I love you cunty fucks. She would get along well with me and my friends. Because my friends are like you guys
>>
>>27640022
The only reason why the epin cunt mean still runs rampant is because Dashfags easily get triggered by it. Nobody actually thinks she is that much of a cunt unless you are a fan of the fandom.
>>
>>27639615
>what is Sonic Rainboom
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.