[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: selfie.png (90 KB, 304x426) Image search: [Google]
selfie.png
90 KB, 304x426
I know I wanted to see more action in the show, but that episode about the gay nightclub shooting reeks of liberal propaganda.

What do you think, /mlh/?
>>
>>27631936

Alright, what happened now?
>>
>>27631936
>>27631936
>I know I wanted to see more action in the show, but that episode about the gay nightclub shooting reeks of liberal propaganda.

Wat

but seriously, this is going to be real good for Trump's candidacy; The main two reasons for this shooting are "the dude was a muslim" and "Muslim culture is fucked up". Pretty much, take your pick, its one or the other, and Trump's big on that shit.
>>
File: new.jpg (44 KB, 248x256) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
44 KB, 248x256
>>27631936
I really hope the season ends with based human getting the presidency!
>>
>>27631936
>gay nightclub
>shooting
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>27631956
But anon, those gay humans are adorable! I'd definitely non-lewdly cuddle a gay man.
>>
T R O T T I N G H A M
>>
>>27631953
I really hope they don't make him president for life, he's good enough as is, we don't need a total Pony Stu
>>
>>27631944
>Not watching the show
Fan of the fandom please go.
>>
The funny part is all the fundy nuts going on about evil Islam should now be countered by saying they accept gay sex.

If a man lay with a man as he would with a woman, they have committed an abomination before God. (one of 92 abomination verses, lying is the worst though if you are curious)

So its laughable, since this man actually did what all those whining Christians begging for money for their temples of sin should have long ago by their views.

*By the other views, the proper ones, Christian law cannot apply to anyone who has not accepted.
To those that have, God shall punish, man shall be judged.

Anyways, this fucks up all the statistics now.
Also puts "jihadists" over white republican nutters by 47 kills and counting.
Now its the biggest threat if its actually "jihadist" terrorism.

I put it in quotes, because you know we're bombing them and shooting them, last I checked its called war and not terrorism at that point.
>>
File: 1450149868569.jpg (113 KB, 429x585) Image search: [Google]
1450149868569.jpg
113 KB, 429x585
>>27631936
I thought it was a pretty good way to start mid-season hiatus, end with a cliff hanger and all that.
>>
>>27632197

>So its laughable, since this man actually did what all those whining Christians begging for money for their temples of sin should have long ago by their views.

>But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
>Matthew 5:39
>>
>>27632251
Shh, they believe the Bible just says burn the faggots and give them more money for hair care products.

Reading is impossible for them on account of being illiterate.

I know quite well what the Bible says, given I have bothered to read it, and am working on trying to get a comparative understanding of Islam and the Koran.

Well, when I'm not drawing puffy pony pussy and schlongs.
>>
>>27631963
No h-homo tho
>>
>>27632266

If there was a mass shooting of furries, would there be a similar outpouring of sympathy from the general public?
>>
>>27632307
Nope.

Because the public is conditioned to a "perceived" norm of what should be.

As is its not about the corpses, its about hammering at muzzy tourists.
You won't hear much about who got shot, but you sure as hell did with San bernardino and some kikes.
Even further, this guy was a known problem maker, already tried shit in the bar before.
I would say foremost criminal act with all the ISIS being tacked on as a "oh we need to go and send in young men to die for a problem that won't be solved until it burns its course"

THat's all this is, remember how brazen the spec ops have been getting over there?
Its just been waiting for an excuse, one that would be provided easily by letting somebody slip through the cracks.
>>
You're all going to Tartaurus for this
>>
>>27632341
Back to /p/eddit with you.
>>
>>27632266
>puffy pony pussy

I like you, Anon.
>>
>>27631963
Fuck off yaoifag.
>>
File: IWSMTCIM.jpg (49 KB, 353x311) Image search: [Google]
IWSMTCIM.jpg
49 KB, 353x311
>>27631936
I want Seu Madruga to cum inside me
>>
File: When the ass bomb is just right.png (132 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
When the ass bomb is just right.png
132 KB, 557x605
>>27633197
I want to cum inside bomb ass tea.
>>
>>27631936
If it were liberal propaganda they'd have a white man do it. They're setting Trump up for a victory by uniting all the Americans behind him.
>>
>>27633532
But it is a white dude.
Whiter than most people and Zimmerman.
Only the Irish are whiter.
>>
>>27633551
What about people from Argentina?
>>
>>27634279
Dunno, the ones I met were all over the color scale and all had proper British or Spanish pedigrees.

The simple answer is the white thing is a peice of shit since it is a physical adaptation that means little.
Haploid markers are far more useful, but then it comes down to gene testing and a lot of failing people.

Sort of like trying to say coat color matters in the MLP verse and not what's on your head and chest.

Also like with the whol trannie thing.
A bunch of them have donated their brains to science and a significant percentage of the true trannies have the brain of the sex they transition into, most commonly from the horomones not working right in the womb and a directly observable characteristic.

But playing lord of the dick is easier than running brain scans.
However its entirely mutable, hence this bathroom kerfuffle.
If I have a dick, then logic is I am male.
Otherwise female.
Since this is simple and adhering to the words, removing the problem and issue entirely, a bunch of politicians pissed they can't use gay as a whipping stick on other politicians decided to make it an issue.

Track it down, Target's stance is the same as last year, use the bathroom as before.
The whole issue is you went and forced dicks into the female bahroom with the birth certificate as originally signed drivel.
The exact opposite of claimed intent.
Then you have rabble rousing false flaggers going in, something easily figured as they weren't doing this last year, and you get this mess.

All because of a combo of the Dugger family trying to hide the son being an incestous pedo by blaiming it on trannies, and the never Trump group attacking Trump over his "what is the reason to care about LGBT, treat them as people"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.