[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooked By Discord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
I want Discord to scare me. I'm probably the easiest-scared girl in history, so it wouldn't take much. He'd probably only have to get in my personal space, touch my hair, and make patronizing (creepy) comments. I think being scared is fun though, and Discord is one of my favorite characters in the show. Anybody else?
>>
>>27631127
This is bait, otherwise:Tits or GTFO.
>>
File: 1465372142544.png (373 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
1465372142544.png
373 KB, 1800x1350
>>27631127
Lemme see dem titties.
>>
Hello, KP
>>
>>27631127
I want Discord to cum inside Fluttershy
>>
File: 1170911.gif (357 KB, 589x331) Image search: [Google]
1170911.gif
357 KB, 589x331
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Zephyr Breeze, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one combing your mane. I live in Cloudsdale. Please be in Cloudsdale.
>>
I want to scratch Discord behind an ear. And then squeeze his lion paw. This fluffy lizard is perfect.
>>
>>27631564
Hello, Rachel
>>
>>27631607
wow, who's that chick

there are lots of other fans guys
>>
File: ILoveKimPossibleALot EqG.png (771 KB, 1280x1416) Image search: [Google]
ILoveKimPossibleALot EqG.png
771 KB, 1280x1416
>>27631650
you're not fooling anyone, Rachel
>>
>>27631806
lol fuck you, let's just continue asking op for proofs
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 798x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 798x577
>>27631127
See, normally just using a female pronoun or the word girl wouldn't be enough to classify a post as attention whoring. But you went to the trouble of making your own thread, with no clearly defined topic beyond 'I'm a girl and want to be scared by Discord,' which doesn't have any real potential for discussion.
>>
>>27631806
Oh I want to sleep on her tits so much.
>>
>>27631893
shes not as good as it seems
>>
>>27632235
thats probably bad context... i didn't fuck her...

i just know she isn't good
>>
>>27631127

Will you fart a lot if you're scared? I might like that.
>>
>>27631127
Is this a rape fantasy? If so email me @[email protected] so we could work something out.
>>
>>27631552
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
>>
File: dnwf3n8vc.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
dnwf3n8vc.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>27631127
>I'm probably the easiest-scared girl in history
>I'm probably the easiest-scared girl
>the easiest-scared girl
>girl
nice try faggot everyone know that women being on the internet is a myth
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.