[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHOTS FIRED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Take that worsthorse
>>
since when is MLP about leaving somepony alienated. No friendship lesson there, I thought for sure that pony was going to try the indian curry and apologise. Really surprised.

Well alright they did finally bring trixie around... after a few seasons, I doubt we're gonna see this faces-of-meth pony again though.
>>
>>27627604
>No friendship lesson there,
They learned to be yourself and not worry about trying to change yourself for others.

That's a pretty good lesson.
>>
>>27627590
>implying rarity is even adequate and not straight out shit
>>
>>27627604
>Some people are jerks and you shouldn't change for them
That sounds like a friendship lesson
>>
>>27627604

>not every "villain" can be "reformed"

Sounds like a great - and realistic - lesson.
>>
so all of canterlot just up and ate what this villain said they should? i have too many issues with this episode. What a bunch of sheeple!
>>
>>27627871
But then why are we forgiving everyone who almost destroys the timeline or universe because they sing a catchy song and say they're "Sowwy"?
>>
>>27628053
Yeah. It doesn't really make much sense there. Like, look at rattatouie as a counter example: the food critic was an ass, but he was legitimately good at his job: the food he said was good WAS good.

However, zesty has zero taste in food and gives horrible information about what tastes good; in the real world, every other food critic out there would have blown her out of the water and everyone would have started ignoring her, since there are multiple critics in real life, and they'll take each other down if they give bad information
>>
>>27627590
REDEMPTION ARC WHEN
>>
>>27628101
>implying thats how time works
its like you didnt even see its about time.
>>
>>27627604
>What is Griffon the Brush Off
>>
>>27627604

A number of minor villain ponies were never reformed. The Flim Flam Brothers, Diamond Tiara's mum, Suri Polomare,.. The bigger problem with the villain wasn't that she didn't come around, it was that she was such an uninspired cliche, one that I thought we'd left behind after Ratatouille came out.
>>
>>27627590
I hope he recovers from his anorexia and cancer. Prayers go out to this pony
>>
>>27627590
She looks like she was taken from a completely different show.
>>
File: 1465058474029.jpg (50 KB, 608x648) Image search: [Google]
1465058474029.jpg
50 KB, 608x648
>>27627604
>No friendship lesson there,

Did it fly over your head? Because the lesson was clear in the episode.
>>
>>27627590
There is something wrong with whoever designed this pony. She looks fine from the side, but when she faces the camera it's like staring into the abyss.
>>
>>27628376
>what is the lost treasure of griffonstone
>>
>>27627590
Why does she remind me of Gordon Ramsay ?
>>
>>27631747

That was years later, though. For the longest time, Gilda was a unrepentant jerk with no redeeming qualities that we knew of.
>>
>>27631775
Yeah, but it's like >>27627604 said, trixie and Gilda were both eventually redeemed after a few seasons
>>
>>27631819

And several other minor villains were not. See >>27629250 . The show likes to reform villains, yes, but it has never been mandatory.
>>
>>27631829
Right
I forgot about those guys
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.