[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw season 6 is shit C'mon Hasbro. You can't just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Brony Feel.jpg (111 KB, 792x550) Image search: [Google]
Brony Feel.jpg
111 KB, 792x550
>mfw season 6 is shit
C'mon Hasbro. You can't just make people fall in love with your product only to let it turn to shit.
>>
>>27627168(You)
>gesa
>>
>>27627168
(You)
>>
>>27627168
>Gauntlet of Fire
>A Hearths Warming Eve
>Saddle Row Review
>Flutter Brutter
>Shit
>>
>>27627168
(you)
>>
>>27627188
>Gauntlet of Fire
Meh at best. People just like it for dragon waifu.
>A Hearths Warming Eve
I'll give you that.
>Saddle Row Review
I can't believe how shitty this episode was.
>Flutter Brutter
Shit.

Even with its couple of okay episodes, season 6 is the shittiest overall so far.
>>
>No Second Prances
>shit
>>
>>27627218
>bringing your waifu back for one episode makes said episode not shit
>>
>>27627211
How was Saddle Row Review bad? M6 all got good time, character for all of them was well done, and we got a pretty good non-standard framing device with the Office-styled interviews.
>>
>>27627168
>season 6 is shit
It's as if you think No Second Prances and Saddle Row Review never happened
>>
File: 1164975.jpg (58 KB, 798x577) Image search: [Google]
1164975.jpg
58 KB, 798x577
>>27627168
>>27627211
>>
>>27627211
Season 4 was easily the worst for me. Lots of forgettable episodes. It has that unfortunate status of "not memorable like S1 and S2" were," not recent enough like S5, and not shit-storm inducing and short as S3 was.

S3 is close just for Spike At Your Service.
>>
I've liked every episode so far.
the dragon episode was kinda meh though.
>>
>>27627246
Agreed, although s3 and s4 were a disappointment, s5 was a step in the right direction and although s6 has it's missteps overall I'm enjoying the first half or so it has to offer.

I'm always going to have rose-tinted glasses for season 1&2, but the way I see it although Twilight and Starlight were clearly mishandled as characters the show overall is pretty good now despite that it's obviously very different from what Faust wanted.
>>
Well it was awful until A Hearth's Warming Tail. Gauntlet of Fire was the worst episode yet, I will never understand why people like that pile of rushed, underdeveloped garbage.

The season's been consistently great since Hearth's Warming though.

Nice bait by the way.
>>
>>27627168
Of course they can.
>>
>>27627168
It's the writer's fault, not Hasbro, for making the shitty episodes.
>>
>>27627532
Who writes the writers' checks?
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 277x296
>>27627168
>>27627211
>>27627225
>>27627336
>all these incredibly shit opinions
>>
I don't think Season 6 has been terrible as a whole. The Crystalling was the worst, and Newbie Dash was cringy, but I'd consider the rest average to decent. In my opinion the best of this half of the season includes Gift of Maud Pie, No Second Prances, and A Hearth's Warming Tail.
>>
The only episode that wasn't great was Newbie Dash.
>>
>>27627211
>saddle row review
>shitty

that episode was fucking genius, i absolutely loved the interview-style of the episode
>>
>>27627211
>Saddle Row Review is shit
>but A Hearths Warming Eve is not shit
>>
>>27627239
>No Second Prances
But it was shit
>>
>>27627168
Nice bait, OP. Season 6 is going great.
>>
>>27629489
No, their not, anon. Their awful.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.