[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flutterrape 12/6/16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145
File: 1089708.jpg (192 KB, 987x750) Image search: [Google]
1089708.jpg
192 KB, 987x750
>What is Flutterrape?
Flutterrape is a collection of stories about ponies trying to have sex with Anon, the only human in Equestria. While the title implies that it is Fluttershy trying to rape Anon, others may follow in her hoofsteps and attempt their own versions of >rape. There are different versions of Flutterrape, but most are lighthearted stories about the ponies failing in their comical attempts to get into Anon’s pants. Just because your story has Anon in it, doesn't mean it fits in this thread. Check other threads (Pie, AiE, etc) about story content before posting.

Author List: http://pastebin.com/eG8iY7Wy
Request Bin: http://pastebin.com/rZU1Hbqy
Add for Skype: flutter.priest

Old thread: >>27449391

Thread Archive: https://desustorage.org/mlp/search/subject/Flutterrape/

////

>How do I start writing?
Writing these stories is very easy. Write in the second person and preface your lines with ‘>’. This is what turns normal text into greentext.

Writing Guides:
http://pastebin.com/uXvpYYzS
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
http://pastebin.com/r6dTpd3j
>>
From the last thread

>I've been on /mlp/ for years but never posted in one of these threads. Anyone got the story/stories that started it off? Went to the archive but the oldest threads still in the archive seem to be devoid of content.
>Archive mentions "stalkershy.png", anyone have that?
>>
>>27626414
I can't think of anyone that hasn't done some sort of stalkershy type story...
>>
File: 1415508493999.jpg (45 KB, 314x295) Image search: [Google]
1415508493999.jpg
45 KB, 314x295
Yeeeah, work that grill baby.
>>
>>27626414
I know a bit of our origins, never heard of this "stalkershy.png" though.
Gather round boys and girls, let me tell ye all of our inception.
It all began when some horny Anon created a greentext prompt, which was the precusor to the now deceased Rainbro Dash general, where Rainbow Dash would be a complete bro to Anon while subtlety hinting at her feelings of love, and Anon would never catch on. From here, the antagonist we now know as Flutterrape came into existence. Fluttershy would attempt to rape Anon, and Rainbro would save Anon.
From this, Fetishshy was born.
Fetishshy branched off from the Rainbro Dash general, and is what we now know as Flutterrape.
The Flutterrape general first began around 2012 or 2013.
>>
File: i need the booty.jpg (115 KB, 800x899) Image search: [Google]
i need the booty.jpg
115 KB, 800x899
>>27626507
I thought it was just people liking the irony of the most innocent character on the show (at that time) being a molester.
>>
>>27626642
I believe that was a big motivator too, what I posted was just how the thread came into existence. I know the first intense of what we consider Flutterrape was in the Rainbrodash general
>>
File: 1175250.png (725 KB, 970x2162) Image search: [Google]
1175250.png
725 KB, 970x2162
So. How bout dat Fluttershy mum, huh?
>>
>>27626473
I want to work your grill, baby.
>>
>>27627077
Your dubs and generous offer pleases Dolphin Overlord greatly, come back soon!
>>
>>27627300
Jokes on you Purple Nerps, I totally did read it!
>>
File: 2278.png (53 KB, 650x588) Image search: [Google]
2278.png
53 KB, 650x588
>>27626507
Did Weaver's "human fetish" comics (pic related) also play a part in Flutterrape's genesis, or am I misremembering in my old age?

As for stalkershy, could that have been a reference to the "FR Adventure" comic? http://m.imgur.com/a/FBjp0
>>
>>27627514
If I get time, I'll greentext the genesis of Flutterrape for you
>>
File: 1117593.gif (1 MB, 721x663) Image search: [Google]
1117593.gif
1 MB, 721x663
>>27627526
Awesome.

>>27627400
Fffff...
>>
>>27627065
the word mount gets me really hard when its used sexually
>>
>>27627697
Mount used in a sexual context~
>>
>>27627697
Duly noted, anon.
>>
File: 607278.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
607278.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
Wewt, got white mage for my wind crystal job. Hopefully having a dedicated healer will make things easy.

http://fourjobfiesta.com/players.php?player=twsppunu
>>
>>27628005
I haven't a clue what this means for you, but good job! And good luck.
>>
File: WP_20160611_002.png (4 MB, 2104x1184) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160611_002.png
4 MB, 2104x1184
That's no fish... FUCKING FLUTTERSHY!
>>
>>27628450
Galuf's flame is going to flicker out.
>>
Proofread as promised in last thread, here it comes!
>Huh? What?
>Your vision blurs as your eyes struggle to open, feeling as though they were rubber banded shut.
>Blurrily you can make out your arms in front of you.
>Your eyes begin to focus as your eyelids become more willing to stay open.
>You hold your eyes shut for a second, and open them.
>Ah, that's better, you can see clearly now.
>You're lying prone on a red rug in a large room.
>Beyond your arms, you see what appears to be the interior of a manor, complete with dark wood doors, candlelight, and intricate paintings on the walls.
>Before you is a dark wood throne.
>Upon it sits...
>Princess Celestia?
>You slowly begin to stand up, but settle for kneeling when you find yourself too weak to fully get up.
>You look to Celestia, who swirls an ornate chalice with her golden magic, staring into the glass of wine absentmindedly.
"Celestia? What’s going on?”
>She looks up from her drink and at you, a small smile on her lips.
>"Anonymous, my loyal subject, you've finally awoken. Don't you know it's improper to keep a mare waiting?"
"I'm sorry, but where am I?"
>A soft chuckle escapes her lips and her smile grows.
>"My own private island, deep in uncharted waters.”
"And what exactly am I doing here?"
>"I'm sure you can imagine the crushing burden that is ruling over Equestria. To keep myself from going mad from such a hefty responsibility, I take several days off to play a game on my island."
"And how exactly do I fit into all this?"
>She stands up and begins a slow walk towards you with a concerning look in her eyes.
>"You see, Anonymous, having absolute power is a luxury at times, and at others a curse, most especially when it comes to courting. Being portrayed as a goddess, ponies will bend over backwards with a smile to please me, which often leaves relationships... dull, boring, there's just nothing gratifying about it when what is supposed to be give and take is simply take.
(1/21)
>>
>>27628606
>She reaches you and slowly begins to circle, looking you up and down with what seems to be hunger in her eyes.
>Not all too sure of where this is going, you begin to nervously fidget.
>"There are a select few, however, that do not simply yield for my desires. I've personally observed your plight with Fluttershy, and I've never seen someone with such determination to remain... unmolested. Such ingenuity, schemes, and tactics all devoted to the single goal of remaining unviolated at the end of the day..."
>She comes full circle and looks down at you.
>"You are exactly what I need that my average subject simply cannot provide. So, we’re going to play a game that many in your position have played before. For the next twenty four hours, you are confined to this island, with me. You will have until high noon to get as far away from here as you'd like, and then you will become my quarry. Should you manage to elude me until high noon of the following day, you will be transported back to your home to live in peace. Should you be captured..."
>She puts a hoof under your chin and pulls her head in close, and in a sultry voice continues,
>"You'll be all mine for the next week.”
>You pull your chin off of her hoof and she backs up to a more bearable distance.
"And if I simply deprive you of what you desire, and give in and become like the rest?"
>She pauses, then looks at you with a smile.
>"I'll make it so that you won't want to lose. If you make it to high noon, I will personally ensure that you will never have to worry about Fluttershy’s antics again."
>This...
>This is really fucked, but it could be your winning ticket to the no rape lottery.
>If she upholds her end of the bargain, that is…
"You have my interest, but how will this be a fair deal if you control the sun, and thus high noon?"
>"I'm on record as on vacation, I've transferred my celestial duties to Luna."
"And how about your overpowered magic?"
>She produces a wide and thick metallic ring.
(2/21)
>>
>>27628618
>"This magic inhibitor will keep me from casting all but the most basic of spells, and additionally limits my flight time. To ensure I cannot remove it, it grafts itself to my horn until noon the next day.”
"One last thing, how many have come before me?"
>"All of them."
"Well alright then, I'm ready to get on my merry way right the fuck out of here."
>A warm and reinvigorating power imbues itself within you as you feel yourself lifted into the air and set onto your feet.
> Celestia places the ring on her horn, which slides down and glows magically before laying dormant.
>She winces a little at the process, but it's over just as fast as it began.
>She returns to her throne and takes a drink from her chalice.
>You turn and follow the red rug to two large wooden doors.
>Placing your hands on the doors, you pause when Celestia speaks.
>"I wish you the best of luck in finding your way to my chambers, Anonymous" she calls.
>You sigh and push the doors open, walking into the warm glow of the morning sun just over the horizon.
>Outside you find yourself on a grand porch, with a stone staircase leading down to the ground.
>A backpack sits just before it.
>Beyond that is a path that leads to docks, and a muddier path into a jungle.
>You can just barely see a large hill over the treetops several miles away.
>Grabbing the backpack, you walk off the porch and down the stairs.
>High ground is good for scouting, and always has the advantage of easy defense.
>Deciding to go there, you enter the hot and humid climate of the thick jungle and begin your trek out to the hill.
>The forest is made up of thick vegetation and undergrowth, which slows you down considerably.
>After a while of wandering, you break through into a small clearing with scorched earth and ashen heaps.
>The humidity fades a little, and you wander near the middle.
>What in the hell could have caused this? Rainforests are too humid to burn like this.
(3/21)
>>
>>27628633
>Looking around, this is a relatively flat area and you can hear a stream nearby.
>Seems like a good place to make a camp, which it probably was at some point.
>You opt to go back to the edge of the clearing and into the shade while you ponder.
>The humidity once again rises, and you can feel that even the small journey you've taken has begun sapping your energy.
>The weight on your back seems to grow a little heavier.
>Oh right!
>You've got a backpack full of goodies!
>You pull the pack off and kneel, unzipping it and plundering the loot.
>Congratulations, Anonymous! You've won a brand new...
>Roll of condoms.
>A large amount of condom packets all linked together to form a roll of condoms.
>Attached is a note.
>Dearest Anonymous,
>It pays to be safe, so the least I could do is give you some protection. Unfortunately they don't make anything to protect against shattered pelvises... don't worry too much about that, though; that's what healing spells are for.
>Ever so eager for tonight,
>Celestia.
>...
>Well then, at least she's straightforward.
>You set the condoms aside and dig deeper.
>A black bullwhip, which seems not to be designed for archaeologists.
>A bottle of lube
>A horse cock dildo, which appears to have a strong core of some sort inside.
>Heavy duty horse cock. Never thought you'd see something quite like it.
>There's nothing left in the bag, so you repack it, slipping a handful of condoms into your pocket.
>With your pack on your back, you head back into the humid hell of a forest in the direction of the hill.
>The sound of a stream gets louder, and you soon come across it.
>The water appears clean, so you opt to taste it.
>Tastes like nice clean water, which is odd considering this is a jungle.
>Must be from a nearby spring or something.
>You drink, quenching your thirst.
>Pulling the condoms out of your pocket, you unroll them and fill them with water, making sure to double wrap each improvised water skin.
(4/21)
>>
>>27628646
>Good thing they were unlubricated, drinking sex lube water doesn't sit well with you.
>Then again, the fact that Celestia gave you unlubricated condoms sits even worse in your mind.
>The waterskins are placed into your pack and you head out.
>You set off across the stream, balancing on a fallen log to get across.
>Onwards through the sweltering hell you march, making your way through vines, shrubbery, and hordes of insects.
>You eventually find yourself hiking up a steep incline, though the crest of the hill is hidden by the thick vegetation ahead of you.
>Soon, the vegetation thins and you find yourself traversing rocky terrain.
>The top of the hill is in sight and you quickly cross the vegetation free gap.
>You stand atop the hill, gazing over the tropical island before you.
>The isle was large, extending a few miles before reaching the sea.
>From this vantage point you can see everything, including potential campsites to hole up in.
>A ravine intersects across most of the island width wise.
>Beyond that are a few small hills, and several small clearings.
>In the very distance, you see a medium sized ship seemingly anchored off shore.
>It appears that it's sending a small dinghy to the shore.
>You could probably get a ride out of this hell on that ship, and worse comes to worse you could forcibly commandeer it.
>A smile creeps onto your face as you imagine the shock and terror on the crew's faces as a bipedal menace emerges from the forest flailing a horse dildo while wearing a condom roll bandanna and takes over their boat.
>A hearty chuckle escapes your lips at just the notion.
>A horn from behind you and in the distance lets out a battle call, snapping you back into reality.
>A glance at the sun indicates that it's high noon.
>The hunt has begun.
>It's sink or swim from here on out, and while you used to see drowning in pussy a good thing, the same does not apply to horse pussy.
(5/21)
>>
>>27628652
>You begin your hasty, yet careful descent towards the direction of the boat.
>Best not roll an ankle this soon.
>You plunge back into the forest, this time more forcefully making your way through the undergrowth.
>Vines snag on your clothes and seed pods cling in clusters to your clothes.
>Bugs fly into your face and swarm, diving in to nip at you occasionally.
>You break into a clearing and the bugs and heat dissipate.
>Seems these clearing provide much needed respite from the oppressive forest.
>You take a moment to rest and drink, discarding the used condom when finished.
>In the distance a flock of birds squall and fly out from the forest.
>Shit, she seems to be on the right path to you.
>Onwards you plunge into a much thinner jungle.
>You stumble across a large boulder, with a lean-to shelter in disrepair leaned against it.
>A small fire pit lays long abandoned nearby.
>Rape victims don't need their stuff, time to loot.
>You approach the lean-to and peer in.
>Nothing of interest, just some dead and moldy plants and berries.
>On the other side of the camp is a trail on the ground where it seems that some unfortunate soul was dragged into the depths of the forest.
>A backpack identical to yours lays beside it, with a similar dragging pattern behind it.
>A horse dildo peeks out it.
>A quick search of the bag reveals a riding crop, cock rings, and nipple clips.
>You grab the horse dildo, and compare it to your own.
>It's slightly bigger and darker in color
>...
>Whatever.
>You grab the rest of the supplies and add them to your bag.
>You stand up, horse dick in both hands.
>Wielding one horse dildo on its own seemed weird, but now two...
>Its as if you were meant to wield these rubber phalluses, as if their destiny and yours were closely intertwined.
>In other words, you're going to club some poor son of a bitch with these or get raped trying.
>You give the camp another glance over and get back on the run.
>More forcing through the forest.
(6/21)
>>
>>27628661
>Maybe you should play a game to make this more fun.
>Wait, all you know are drinking games.
>Shit.
>Semi-lewd thoughts? Sure.
>What's tall, meaty, and penetrates other people's moist jungles?
>Why you, of course.
>Eh, whatever. There's a clearing ahead. About time, too.
>You break through to find yourself in front of the ravine.
>Looks to be about 20 feet across, there's bound to be a way around it.
>You put the cocks into your sack, pulling out the whip to make room.
>Man, that just sounds wrong.
>A rustling close behind causes you to make a full 180.
>"Oh Anonymoooous! Come out and play, my dear!"
>SHIT!
>You don’t even have time to see her as you spin with the speed of a tornado and double time it out of there, running along the ravine.
>A clattering of hooves behind you sends even more adrenaline into your veins.
>"My my, I most certainly hope you aren't this fast when it comes to other things…”
>You scan around for something, anything to get you away from this raging nympho.
>Ahead a small dead tree leans over the ravine on the far side.
>Perfect.
>You quickly begin closing the distance to the tree as white feathers begin to appear in your peripheral.
>Giggling behind you makes you run harder, despite your heart feeling like it's about to explode.
>"Gotcha!"
>Time slows as you swerve and leap off the side of the ravine as you hear fluffing of feathers behind you.
>Your arms and legs flail as you remember the plan.
>You raise the whip, creating an arch in it as the tip raises above your head.
>With a precise whip of your arm, the woven braid follows, headed on a collision course with a branch.
>The two connect, and the whip wraps around the limb, changing your course rapidly as you cling for dear life with both hands.
>Kicking your feet out, a sinking feeling fills your throat as you see the tree give out at its roots and begin downwards.
>By this time you hit the bottom of your swing and rebound upwards.
(7/21)
>>
>>27628665
>Time begins to speed back up, and you hear a crackling as you fly up into the air and across the chasm.
>You free fall down to the ground, letting go of the whip as you come in to land.
>You land hard, and hear and feel a painful popping as your feet contact the ground first.
>You roll onto the ground across your back, dispersing the energy of your fall into the ground over a wider area, breaking your fall.
>Splayed out and heavily breathing, you fancy a look across your almost grave.
>Rolling over, you see the tree came down all right, smack dab on top of...
>Holy shit, the tree landed on top of Celly!
>Is she... is she dead?
>She lays limply underneath the tree, a branch piercing through an extended wing, crimson ichor and mud staining her white pelt.
>Looks like she’s breathing deeply.
>She begins to stir, and you decide it's best not to stick around after kicking a hornet’s nest.
>You notice the limb your whip wrapped onto broke off and was laying next to you, whip still attached.
>Retrieving the whip, you stand up, only to fall right back down with a Yelp as a shooting pain fills your ankle
>You're no doctor, but since your foot isn't twisted in any fucked up way, it's probably just sprained.
>You grab the tree limb from besides you and stand up, using it as a crutch.
>Shabby, but it'll do.
>Taking a last glance at the wounded princess, you continue on into the forest.
>Your foot slows you down considerably, and the terrain doesn't help any.
>You continue onwards for what seems like hours until you stumble upon a shallow cave.
>The sun appears to be setting, better make a camp.
>You sling your wet backpack onto the ground near the entrance to the cave.
>Wait, wet?
>You look inside to find that several water skins popped when you did your rolling break fall.
>Son of a bitch.
>You put the whip inside and pull out the longer of the two dildos.
>Time to secure the cave.
>In front of the cave is a fire pit, ashen and empty.
(8/21)
>>
>>27628681
>Inside the mouth of the cave is a pile of sticks, apparently left over from its last occupant.
>The cave goes onwards only about 10 feet, still enough to get a little dark in the back.
>Cautiously you enter, looking for any threats.
>You make it to the back without encountering anything, thankfully.
>You begin to come out when something drops down from the ceiling and into your shirt.
>The cold feeling of scales and hissing greets you.
"AAAAAAAAAAAH!!"
>Taking the most logical course of action, you flail about wildly.
>You realize spazzing out isn't the best course of action when you feel cold scales wrap around your inner thigh.
>Letting out a deep scream, you start beating the snake between your legs with the horse cock.
>Now isn't the time for innuendos, you dick is at stake here!
>You beat the snake so hard that you fall off of your crutch and onto the floor.
>The snake slithers out of your pants leg and tries to flee.
>Oh hell no, you aren't getting away that easily!
>In no time you're on your knees and you swiftly grab the cock.
>Raising it above your head, you club the snake until you're sure it's dead.
>You slump your shoulders and just take a moment to take in the scene in front of you.
>There's a dead snake and slightly bloody horse dildo in your hand.
>With a sigh, you grab the snake from behind its head, mindful of its venomous fangs.
>A look of pure horror is on its face.
>Poor bastard never saw that dick coming.
>Grabbing your crutch, you leave the cave and toss the snake down near the fire pit.
>Reaching into your bag, you grab the small horse dick.
>You manage to rip the rubbery dick part of it off to reveal a steel inner core used to stiffen it up.
>Perfect.
>You search nearby rocks for flint, and find a nice sharp chunk of it.
>You hit the steel core with the flint, and manage to produce a spark.
>After stacking sticks in the fire pit and using shredded bark as tinder, you manage to get a fire going.
(9/21)
>>
>>27628696
>Using the sharp part of your flint, you crudely behead and field dress the snake.
>A stick gets pushed through the meat and propped up over the fire.
>You toss the head in your bag and look up.
>Looks like only a handful of minutes of sunlight left.
>Better use them wisely.
>You grab your backpack and wander to the perimeter of your camp.
>Using the rubbery cock rings, nipple clamps, vines and flexible twigs, you manage to set up several tripwires outside your camp.
>When tripped, they'll release tension to tightly wound vine ropes, which will spin and clatter twigs against a rock, making enough noise to serve as an intruder alert.
>You imagine this is what they did before rape whistles were invented.
>Noticing it's grown quite dark, you return to camp.
>Night settles in as you cook your trouser snake over the open fire.
>You have yourself a meal of condom water and snake.
>Tastes like chicken a bit, a bit tough and chewy. Must've overlooked it.
>The large amount of bones in the meat is tedious, but they double as toothpicks when you're finished.
>Tired from the day, you add a few sticks to the fire and decide it's time for sleep.
>You grab some large leafy plants and head into the cave.
>Tossing them onto the floor, you make a leafy bed.
>A bit of smoke wafts into the cave, clearing the bugs out of the air.
>You lay on your bed as your eyelids grow heavy as sweet sleep begins to take you.
>You just hope to god Luna doesn't have any fucked up mind games to play.
>A restful feeling washes over you as you fall into the tender embrace of sleep.
>...
>...
>...
>Slowly and peacefully you awaken to the sight of early morning sunshine.
>The sounds of birds and various wildlife fill the morning air outside the cave.
>Getting up and walking out, your fire lightly smolders as a golden patch of light streams in through the canopy.
>Butterflies dance in flight through the scenery, and you see a deer in the distance, chewing something near the ground.
(10/21)
>>
>>27628708
"Such a glorious morning, almost as if someone had painted it."
>You scratch your ass and hack up some morning phlegm.
>The only thing that could make this morning more perfect would be a triple S and coffee.

>Fucking Celestia and her rape game ruining your sacred morning routine.
>Whatever, it's time to get on the move.
>You take a morning piss on your fire before grabbing your stuff and heading out, your foot even more tender today than before.
>At least Celestia's wing got stabbed out of that ordeal. Unless she pulled magic bullshittery, she shouldn't be able to fly.
>Alright, you should be headed in the right direction to get to that boat.
>You just hope it's still around.
>Hm. That's odd, the jungle is quieter than usual.
>In fact, it's eerily quiet.
>Off a ways behind you you can just faintly hear sticks beating on rock and a startled flock of birds.
>Not good.
>You pick up the pace break through into a steamy clearing.
>You can't see far through the fog, but it's certainly warm and damp.
>Trying to keep up the pace, you wander through the fog.
>You take a step and realize too late that there's no ground ahead.
>Arms flailing in a futile attempt to stay balanced, you plummet into the fog and land with a splash.
>Everything's wet and warm as your head goes under.
>Oh god, is this blood?!
>You right yourself in the shallow pool, and open your eyes.
>Oh, false alarm. It's just a hot spring.
>Well, shit, you can't see anything in this fog.
>Where in the hell was the direction you were traveling?
>You pause and look around, thinking for a moment while the warm waters soothes your foot.
>Mm, that's nice.
>Splashing nearby startles you, and you look to where it came from.
>A familiar giggle from behind you causes you to spin to look.
>Fog is all you can see.
>You look around frantically for your impending rape, but find nothing.
>You sit there chest deep in water, feeling nothing but pure dread.
(11/21)
>>
>>27628716
>Dead silence, save for the sound of small ripples in the water.
>Bubbles float up from underneath you, and you cringe as you look down.
>A bursting splash in your face blinds you while you're pushed against the wall of the springs.
>Forcefully blinking the water from your eyes, you can see Celestia's face not even an inch away from yours.
>She gazes into your eyes with a giggle and a grin.
>"My my, Anonymous. A hot springs date? I had no idea you could be so sensual." she flirts in a sultry voice.
>You try to struggle, but she pins your shoulders with her hooves.
>"Antsy now are we?" She asks as her good wing wraps behind your head, "Well, so am I, but you know me..."
>Pulling her muzzle close to your ear, she delicately whispers
>"I like to cuddle before the struggle."
>She lets up with her hooves, pulling you in close with her wing, while she nuzzles her head under your chin.
>A hoof runs small circles on your leg, gradually getting closer to your crotch.
>You struggle more, and she responds by pulling you in tighter with her wing.
>She gazes up at you lustily, and she pulls her lush lips to yours, locking them together.
>Before you can clamp your jaw down, her nimble tongue wraps a hold of yours and pulls it into her mouth as she wraps a hoof around your lower back.
>She forces your tongue against the tender walls of her mouth and across her smooth teeth.
>She holds your tongue hostage between her teeth as she gives your tongue a deeper tour.
>Trying to pull away results in her teeth tightening, trapping your tongue.
>You don't know how long you spend tongue touring, but soon she plunges her tongue into your mouth as her hoof finally reaches your package.
>Delicate squeezing of your member turns it to stone, and she begins tracing its whole length.
>Her other hoof falls from your back, likely to between her legs by the way she begins moaning.
>She's so caught up in the moment that she doesn't realize one major mistake:
(12/21)
>>
>>27628742
>Her tongue is in your mouth now.
>You bite down hard and taste blood as her eyes flare open in shock.
>A swift knee raise connects with her hoof, sending it like a wrecking ball into her clit.
>Her eyes shoot to the back of her head and you bash her off and scramble to swim out of there.
>You swim as hard as you can in the direction you think the ship is in.
>Managing to hit shore, you scramble out as you hear sloshing behind you.
>Adrenaline courses through you as you ignore the pain and limp towards the tree line, only making it a few feet before your ankle gives out.
>You hit the ground hard and roll onto your side as you hear something emerge from the springs.
>Shit shit shit!
>Quick, the pack!
>You rummage around in your pack as the sound of water pouring onto the ground draws near.
>Got it!
>You pull your hand out of the pack to see a rightfully pissed Celestia with a hunger in her eyes.
>She closes the distance fast, and stands over you.
>Before she can do jack shit you slam the snake head in your hand into her shoulder and squeeze, injecting venom into her muscles.
>She rears with pain and whinnies, stumbling a few feet away.
>Looks like that snake had some pretty dank venom, because her shoulder is beginning to swell up already!
>She seems to notice it too, because she takes off running back into the fog.
>No point sticking around, time to get moving!
>Looking around, the tree line isn’t far and you get up and begin limping to it.
>After several times of almost falling, you make it.
>You manage to find a new stick to use as a crutch on the ground, and with that you head into the jungle.
>Christ, navigating this thick undergrowth is a nightmare, not to mention the paranoia of running into some kind of unknown creature that wants to crawl up your dick and start eating you.
>And to think, ponies want to save this kind of stuff.
>When you get out of this, you’re definitely going to start supporting the loggers who cut this shit down.
(13/21)
>>
>>27628754
>Man, when is the next clearing? You’ve been walking for a while now.
>What to do to kill the time? You know!
>Hello and welcome back to inside Anon’s mind! I’m your host, Anon!
>Right now the topic to think of is: stuff to keep your mind off of being raped in a forest.
>Let’s go to our first contestant: Optimism
>”Well, I like to think of how there’s a nice bed waiting for us on that ship and we’ll be able to make it there.”
>Good job, that nets you 100 AnonPoints™!
>Alright libido, how about you?
>”I like to picture that girl Jennifer from high school’s ass!”
>A good choice indeed! 150 AnonPoints™ for you!
>Alright, last but not least, it’s time for scumbag brain!
>”I like to think about how horse poon might not be that bad.”
>...
>Get the fuck out, scumbag brain.
>No-one likes scumbag brain.
>Oh hey! A treeline ahead!
>The treeline thins out to reveal a beach in front of you, with dark clouds brewing over the ocean.
>Wait, this isn’t the way you were supposed to go!
>There was supposed to be a clearing and then the shoreline and boat.
>You can’t see the boat anywhere around, so you must be on the beach opposite of it.
>Looking at the sun, it’s almost noon.
>Something tells you that once that magic ring on Celestia’s horn comes off, she won’t keep her end of the bargain.
>Rather than a slow and painful trek through the jungle, you elect to follow the beach instead.
>You walk along the beach, keeping an eye out for a certain sunhorse.
>A rumbling comes from the clouds, looks like there was a flash of lightning in there.
>Looks like the storm is headed straight towards you, that can’t be good.
>After a while of walking there’s a sharp bend in the beach, the jungle obscuring your view around it.
>You come up on it and round the corner.
>A large smile comes to your face as you look at the sight before you.
>A wooden ship, much like that of the old days is anchored off shore of the island.
(14/21)
>>
>>27628757
>A dinghy lays beached on the shore, a small camp set up nearby.
>A tent, table, and stools. Nothing fancy.
>From where you stand you can see a pony looking at something on the table.
>No time to waste, noon is approaching and you’ve got to get the hell out of here.
>With renewed hope you make your way to them quickly.
>About 20 feet away the grey stallion notices you and looks in alarm.
>”Hold it there! What in blazes are you?”
“Listen up, I’m Anonymous, and I’m a human, but that isn’t important right now. What’s important is what’s stalking us on this island!”
>”And what exactly would be stalking us?”
>As if to answer the question, a large flock of birds becomes startled from within the jungle and fly up.
>From within a voice calls, sending panic into your heart.
>”Anonymouuuuus! Don’t think you can win that easily, there’s still time before noon!”
>The grey pony looks to you, terror clear on his face.
>”Mother of mercy, it’s HER!”
>With that the stallion grabs a map off of a table and beelines it for the dinghy.
>You’re right behind him the entire way and help him to push the small boat into the ocean.
>You both hop in and row like spazzes on meth, making it to the ship in no time as ropes lower down and raise the boat up.
>A crew of pirate looking ponies scurry around the deck, carrying out jobs and orders.
>A seemingly typical wooden ship, a raised captain's quarters with a wheel on top.
>The bow is also raised with staircases leading to it, while the middle of the ship is lower, and holds the main sail, along with several cannons.
>You step onto the deck and see a brown pony with a large black triangular hat looking down at you from the wheel of the ship.
>”Hold it there, landlubber! Who may ye be?”
>Oh christ, he’s a stereotypical pirate. You couldn’t have gotten a normal captain, could you?
>You’d probably even settle for a Somalian Pirate.
>Your companion speaks up for you.
(15/21)
>>
>>27628765
>”Cap’t, this is A-noon, a hum-an! That isn’t important, SHE’S here on this island!”
>”Are ya sure me lad? You didn’t hit the rum too hard again, did ya?”
>”I heard her voice with my own ears, Cap’t! She’s here on this island!”
“Wait wait wait, are we talking about the same her here?”
>Celestia’s voice rings out again, and you look towards it.
>On the beach stands Celestia, staring at the boat with pure desire.
>”Oh Anonymous, it looks like you’ve made some friends! Oh how I just can’t wait to meet every single one of them!”
>The crew panics and scatters as the captain shouts orders.
>”WE’VE HIT CELLY’S LOCKER! SCRAMBLE, SCRAMBLE!”
>Celly’s Locker? What the hell?
>You look to your companion who stands locked in terror beside you.
“Hey, hello? Hey! Snap out of it!”
>Several claps in front of his face snap him out of his trance and he looks to you, fear in his eyes.
>”W-what?”
“Just what in the hell is going on here?”
>”Y-you were on her island! You know what she d...does to ponies who don’t desire her! Her guards started coming in the night and and taking ponies! We couldn’t live like that, knowing that any day we could be taken for her amusement! We-we rounded up any pony we could find that was like us, and we left for the only place we knew that we could hide from her in - the uncharted ocean. We’ve l-lived like this for years, stopping at islands for a few weeks and scavenging, then leaving for the next one. We-we knew she had an island somewhere, but we never expected to bump into it like t-this!”
>Damn, looks like you weren’t the only one in the ‘living in constant fear of rape’ boat.
>The sails drop and the boat lurches to motion slowly on a gust of wind. The captain continues shouting commands as the crew tugs on various ropes, adjusting the sail.
>”Someone man the cannons! If she takes after us fire grapeshot and take her down!”
>”A-noon, help me load this cannon!” shouts your companion.
(16/21)
>>
>>27628770
>As he pours powder into the barrel, you heave a hefty bag that you presume is grapeshot.
>You stuff the bag into the barrel and ramrod it as the pony places a fuse and lights a stick, which glows and smoulders.
>”Man this cannon while I load more, we’re going to get out of this!”
“Hey, how the hell do I aim this thing?”
>”There’s a handwheel on the side, use that to raise it! Heave and push to aim side to side!”
>Great, time to spray and pray you don’t get raped.
>You crouch down and look down the sights, and align them with Celestia.
“Alright Celestia, here’s the deal! We’re going to float right on out of here and you’re just going to stand right there looking all pretty!”
>”Oh Anonymous, you do know how to compliment a mare! However, I’m afraid this isn’t how this is going to end, you’re about to see just how pretty I am up close and personal~”
>You keep your aim steady, adjusting your aim as the boat begins picking up speed and sailing away from the isle.
>Looking up to the sky, dark clouds cover the noon sun, and a wind whirls in, screaming like a banshee.
>The island soon fades to a spec, and you can hardly see it through the storm.
>A flash of light is seen on the shore.
>A sinking feeling finds itself in your chest as the rest of the crew stands tense, eying the cloudy sky warily.
>You stand up as the ship goes quiet and the only sound that can be heard is that of the whistling winds and the waves of the ocean restlessly beating the hull of the boat.
>Each wave that hits the hull causes a small flinch from the crew as dread hangs over everyone, tension so thick it could be practically touched.
>A strong flap of feathers in air, followed by silence.
>Another flap, and another, and yet another.
>Eyes madly scan the skies for any sign of the sun amongst the clouds.
>”THAR SHE BLOWS! PORT HIGH!”
(17/21)
>>
>>27628782
>Above and in front of you Celestia dives through a cloud and sends a barrage of golden waves towards the ship, which slam into the ship and sends the crew and yourself stumbling.
>She dive bombs towards you with her hooves stretched out as you fall on your ass, causing her to miss and swoop back upwards.
>She circles around the boat as the crew recover and latch onto the nearest armament they can find.
>Flintlocks ignite and send lead balls into the sky as Celestia takes evasive action and dives below the deck, circling close to the ship.
>A pony creeps over and sticks his head over the deck.
>Celestia climbs rapidly and grabs the unfortunate soul, carrying him into the sky as he screams for mercy.
>She disappears with him into the clouds as the screaming stops.
>You take the opportunity to arm yourself and grab a harpoon, holding it above your shoulder, ready to throw.
>Celestia once again dives down from behind the clouds, with the pony still in her grip.
>A spell charges on her horn and her eyes lock with yours.
>The distance between the two of you closes quickly, and you throw the harpoon.
>The harpoon glides through the air, lined up perfectly to hit your target, but spins and tumbles.
>The hard shaft hits Celestia's face and the spell on her horn dissipates as her concentration is interrupted.
>The pony drops from her grip as she blunders and lands hard on the main deck.
>The pony flails in the air and bounces against a mast, redirecting and landing squarely on top of Celestia.
>”CUTLASS AT THE READY! PERVERTED PILLAGER ON DECK!”
>Ponies draw their swords and hold them with either their mouths or magic as they circle around the dazed Celestia.
>Her hostage scampers on out of there and behind the wall of combatants.
>Her head shakes and she comes to, looking around as she registers the current situation.
>A smirk appears on her face, and a pony rushes her, cutlass in mouth and swings.
(18/21)
>>
>>27628789
>She sidesteps and smacks the pony’s rump before more ponies begin jumping into the circle.
>As she counters and fondles each attacker, you turn and rush through a door, down some stairs and into a cargo hold.
>You hear moaning coming from above and bodies hitting the floor.
>Searching as fast as you can, you eventually find something you can work with: a glass bottle and a fuse.
>Nearby is a barrel of gunpowder, which you pour into the bottle.
>A fuse is slipped into the bottle and the cork is jammed into the neck.
>Pirate handgrenade, not bad.
>You tuck your grenade into a pocket and make your way upstairs.
>Before you is a horrifying scene; ponies are lying bound and gagged on the floor of the deck while Celestia stands tall over them.
>With a look of amusement she turns to you.
>”This day just keeps getting better and better. First you, and now an entire ship? You know just how to spoil me.”
“Don’t consider yourself spoiled just yet. You still haven’t gotten me.”
>A grin rises and there’s an exhilarated look in her eyes.
>Heavy raindrops splash onto the deck and a blinding flash of lightning crashes down nearby.
>She rushes you like a bull, and you barely manage to sidestep in time.
>You slip on the now slick deck, though you manage to keep enough balance to fall into a kneel.
>Your hand winds up on a cutlass, and you grip it tightly as you stand up.
>She turns around to face you a short distance away.
>A bright light shoots from her horn, and your cutlass raises to block.
>Pain shoots through your hand as the cutlass absorbs the blast and flies out of your hand overboard with a kerplunk.
>Seeing your chance, you charge your tormentor and collide, sending the both of you sprawling onto the deck.
>The two of you tumble near the edge of the ship, you ending up on your back with her pressed on top of you.
>She looks into your eyes with lust as she licks her lips.
>You muster all the force in your body to do one thing:
>RIGHT HOOK!
(19/21)
>>
>>27628799
>She rolls over from the punch and lays beside you as you get back onto your feet.
>With her dazed on the ground, you take your chance and put your shoulder into her and begin to heave her towards the edge.
>She snaps out of her daze and her eyes go wide as she rolls over the edge.
>Fwoof!
>Her wings extend and give her lift as her hooves just barely skim a wave.
>She rises above the deck and hovers before you.
>A golden aura surrounds you and you feel your weight fade as you’re lifted into the air.
>A thunderous crash deafens you as rain batters you, soaking you completely.
>Your arms and legs flail, trying to find purchase on something, anything.
>Complete silence overtakes the ship as all becomes calm in the eye of the storm.
>A pressure grows around your throat as you find yourself unable to breathe.
>”You’ve gone through so much today, Anon. Why don’t you take a nap?”
>Her words echo in the surreal calm as your vision begins to blur around the edges.
>Your hands reach into your pockets, grabbing a trusty zippo and grenade.
>Chink
>Flk… flk… flk
>”What are you doing?”
>Hisssssssss
>Time slows and an orange stream of sparks fly as the bottle flies out of your hand and towards Celestia.
>The bottle spins, spins, spins, and reaches the halfway mark between you and her.
>A look at her face reveals panic as her eyes flare open.
>The sparks retreat into the bottle, and you see a bright flash.
>BOOM!
>Glass sprays in all directions as you see a concussion wave race outwards.
>The blast hits you in the ribs hard as both you and Celestia fly back from the blast.
>Time returns to regular speed as you barrel backwards and hit hard on the deck, sliding and hitting a small railing next to a cannon.
>The wind is knocked out of your lungs and you slump over.
>You hear the flapping of wings, less graceful than before.
>”Did you… did you really think that a little gun..gunpower would take me down?”
(20/21)
>>
>>27628809
>You weakly lift your head up to see her hovering on the other side of the ship, her crown missing and patches of feathers missing from her wings.
>She begins to circle around the ship from several hundred feet out, trying to toy with you.
>When she gets to your side, she veers off course and aims straight for you, hooves outstretched.
>You slump yourself over the cannon and heave sideways to line up with her.
>Aiming down the crosshairs of the cannon, she’s perfectly in your sight picture.
>Grabbing the ignition stick from beside the cannon, you put it to the fuse, which lets out an angry hiss as it retreats inside the barrel.
>Kicking your legs, you push yourself away from the cannon and plug your ears.
>KERBOOM!
>A flash from the barrel recoils the cannon away from the rail as a spray of metal balls moves to intercept with Celestia.
>They slam into her and send her spiralling uncontrollably.
>Down she goes, smashing into the cold depths of the ocean with a large splash as a wave crashes above her.
>Into the deep cold abyss she sinks as your vision blurs and your eyes fall shut.
>The calm waves sloshing against the hull of the ship is the last thing you hear as you fall unconscious.
>...
>...
>...
>Your eyes tiredly open and you find yourself in a bed, a lantern beside you on a small table.
>A soft rocking confirms that you’re still on the ship.
>Safe and sound at last.
>Your eyes close as fatigue comes crashing back into you.
>At this point you’re tired enough that you don’t even take a moment to question what sounds like breathing coming from beneath your bed as a golden aura extinguishes the lantern and you fall asleep.
(21/21)
>>
>>27628821
Well, that's my story I've been working on for a little while now. Titled "The Most Dangerous Clop", it should be obvious what it's based off of.
Tell me what you guys think about it, it was fun writing.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 802x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 802x1181
>>27626507
> day 1 year ago in equestria
> you hear a knock on the door
>"is nostalgia your fetish, anon?" The yellow monster asks on her daily fetish guess.
> what happened to those days?
"No, nostalgia is not my fetish, butterbread."
> you slam the door in her face
> her snout was actually in the doorway, and in slamming the door, poor flutts got superbooped across your front lawn.
> she runs off to tend to her bleeding nose as you watch out the window.
> you hate her advances, but at the same time, it's nice to remember the good old days.
> back when all the stories on flutterrape ended with
> Fucking fluttershy
>>
File: 1434580510915.jpg (36 KB, 478x351) Image search: [Google]
1434580510915.jpg
36 KB, 478x351
>>27628837

I liked reading it.
>>
File: tall.png (997 KB, 700x2800) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
997 KB, 700x2800
>A fellow flutterraper goes to japan
>This happens to him
He will know who he is
>>
File: Like hell I won't.jpg (16 KB, 530x108) Image search: [Google]
Like hell I won't.jpg
16 KB, 530x108
I'll never forget.
>>
>>27628950
Why aren't you sleeping, Vinny?
>>
File: myfacewhen.jpg (18 KB, 480x356) Image search: [Google]
myfacewhen.jpg
18 KB, 480x356
>>27628991
You dont know its me
>>
>>27629030
Go to bed Vinny.
>>
>>27628837
I love the ending
>>
File: Moonrunes.png (429 KB, 1000x628) Image search: [Google]
Moonrunes.png
429 KB, 1000x628
>>27628950
For anyone curious, the title is "ESTRUS SEASON"
In every scene Twilight is saying something like "Mating time!", nothing else.

In the first panel Anon says "Mama I'm home~ Have you been a good girl?"

In the last panel the woman is saying "Impossible" or "No way!" as she listens to them fuck, something like that.

And a personal *Fuck You* to that artist and his shitty handwriting.
>>
File: image.gif (180 KB, 350x404) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
180 KB, 350x404
>don't die on me yet
>still haven't found an idea for vocaroo stuff...
>>
precautionary bump before bed
>>
File: fsbootiful.jpg (96 KB, 743x773) Image search: [Google]
fsbootiful.jpg
96 KB, 743x773
>Be Anon
>Wake up
>Do the Triple S
>Go downstairs and get together an easy breakfast
>Fluttershy's timely guess comes a ringing.
>You invite her in, as resistance is futile.
>"Good morning, Anon, hope you h-had a nice sleep."
"It was a sleep not involving you, so yeah it was nice."
>She huffs trotting up to you, examining what you're eating.
>She pauses at sight of it
>"A-anon...wh-whats this?"
>You take a moment to process why she'd be in distress so soon.
>Looking at your easy breakfast you failed to realized that is an easy meal for you, but most certainly not an easy meal for any pony.
>Her jaw hangs agape, she paralyzed where she stands
>Sighing you figure now is better than never
"Fluttershy, this IS my fetish"
>Pouring the milk in the bowl then stirring it around with your spoon, you take a good spoonful and put it into Fluttershy's mouth
>Manually closing her mouth around the spoon and then pulling it out.
>Finally she starts eating it
>To then you start eating some for yourself
>Her face becomes blushed and she exhales a hearty breath
>"Oh Anon~" She moans. "What was that?"
"These are ponuts, Fluttershy. And I can't make a day without them."
> https://derpibooru.org/1176510?scope=scpe8c04e2c1c254a91b34399596df943e84c9ae9ac3
>You show her the box you poured them out of
"Twilight managed to help me with some kind of spell to cure my hunger. It was getting bad for a while... i could only ever stand to see you when you where walking way..."
>You take a mouthful of your Ponuts
>"O-oh Anon."
>She seems to get it.
"Yup.. so now you know"
>"Y-y-you want t-to eat my ass?"
>She says, about to present herself to you
>You stop her half way there
"No, only in cereal form,"
>You turn her away and give her rump a slap, spurring out the door.
>Silly Fluttershy

Im just waking up after a night of drinking.
>>
File: dolph.jpg (34 KB, 664x498) Image search: [Google]
dolph.jpg
34 KB, 664x498
>>27626473
>>
crosspostan
>>27631126
>Be Anon in hippoquestria
>It's just like equestria except it's not
>All the ponies are actually not ponies, they are hiphip-
>Hiphaphophop-
>Hip hop artists
>Let's go with that
>Snoopy Pie welcomed you to town with some sick beats and mad jives
>Twiggy cent wanted to study you but you warded her off by playing some jazz at her with your phone
>She cried herself to death at the soulful tones and now the other hip hop artists are keeping a wide berth
>That means they've backed the fuck off, for you non-nautical types
>Snoopy Pie still tries to get you to drop sick rhymes each morning
>Nothing you've tried has stopped her for more than a day
>At the moment she's on your porch dressed in gold-painted chains
>"Fo shizzle i'll get dat humie ass, yo."
"Snoopy Pie, please go."
>"Nizzle tizzle that shizzle, nigger"
>She looks at you with a face like she expects that to help her case
>There's no way you're going to be able to dislodge her with all those chains weighing her down
>Fucking Snoopy Pie.
>>
File: 1451412287056.png (438 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451412287056.png
438 KB, 1600x1600
I've got a metric Fuck ton of Green for you guys.

So. Let's have some fun. I'm just going to separate them with dashes.

Tentacles

>The toast leaps out of your toaster, and you quickly turn to the door.
>Silence.
>A bead of sweat drips down your forehead.
>Where is she?
>She hasn't came yet today.
>You slept in, since it's the weekend, anticipating that Fluttershy would likely wake you up with her daily fetish guess.
>But, now it's 1pm, you've gotten way too much sleep, and she STILL hasn't came.
>This can't possibly be a good sign.
>Their is two options to what's going on.
>One: She's finally given up on attempting to learn your fetish.
>Two: She has something enormous planned.
>And all you can do is wait until she springs her trap.
>You shiver, taking your piece of toast out of the toaster.
>You need to try to figure out how you could possibly evade the impending, inevitable nightmare.
>Munching on the toast, you sit at your table with a pad and paper and try to figure out what you could possibly do.
>You could stay at home all day, refusing to enter the outside world.
>Home is a shelter for you.
>You'd be safe.
>Unless, she's actually inside right now.
>Fuck.
>Rising from your seat, you leap out of your home.
>You can't take any chances.
>Scanning your surroundings, you search for the yellow demon, but she's nowhere in sight.
>Taking a deep breath, you relax.
>Alright, you're outside now.
>If you go to a store, there's only one entrance and one exit.
>You can't box yourself in.
>So, where can you go that would be relaxing as well as safe.
>The idea hits you like a ton of bricks.
>Swimming.

[hr]

>It doesn't take long for you to get to a nearby pond and strip down to your underwear.
>Leaping into the cool, refreshing pool of water, you tread water with ease while scanning the horizon once more.
>With a smile, you close your eyes and hold your breath to float on the surface.
>Who knows? Maybe things really are about to change.

1/14
>>
>>27631527
>It would be refreshing if Fluttershy stopped doing the fetish guesses.
>Heck, you might even ask her out.
>She seems pretty cute.
>And long hair has always kinda been your thing.
>Once you over look the whole, you know, -she's a horse- thing, it might just work.
>Yeah.
>Maybe you should go ask her what the hell that slimy thing aroudn your leg is.
>You pause, thinking to yourself what you just thought.
>Opening your eyes, you stare at the sky wearing a wide smile.
"This is fine."
>Suddenly, you're pulled down deep beneath the surface of the water.
>Futtershy looks you face to face in the water, but she's clearly changed.
>On either side of her neck are sharp, yellow gills that release bubbles of water.
>Her lower half has completely changed, producing 8 large, slimy tentacles, like some sort of jaundiced octopus.
>"Hi, Anon! Are tentacles your fetish?" she asks under the water.
>You scream at the top of your lungs, which probably isn't the brightest thing to do underwater.
>Scrambling your arms and legs, you propel yourself back to wards the surface.
>Your head breaches the surface and you cough, trying to catch your breath.
>Fluttershy breaches the surface, flicking her long hair through the air like a majestic mermaid that's also a pony.
>A merpony.
>A ponymaid.
>Nah, that's a different chapter.
>"SHOOO BE DOOO. SHOO SHOO BE DOOOO!" Fluttershy sings.
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAKY HORSE," you shout at Fluttershy.
>"But Anon! I love you! I'm not squidding around!"
>You swim as fast as you can towards the shore, leaping out of the water.
>Gathering your clothes, you sprint back home as Fluttershy watches you leave.
>With downtrodden eyes, she looks back to the water.
>"Well, at least I got these..." she says, raising a tentacle to the surface.
>She eyes her prize of your favorite boxers, white with red hearts all over.

2/14
>>
>>27626406
Fuck flutter kicks, I have so much fucking muscle in my legs and so little muscle in my upper body, my legs always weigh me down and make me sit.
>>
File: 766391.png (151 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
766391.png
151 KB, 540x540
>>27631532
------------------------

Perspective

>I wake up in the morning, just like any other pony would.
>I get to my hooves, one at a time, make my way to the bathroom, and stare at myself in the mirror.
>I eye my massive frizz of pink bedhead and the dark circles around my eyes from another night of poor sleep, then finally look into my eyes.
>The blue cyan eyes that I look at every morning, the ones that stare back at me with the same questions I ask myself.
>Who am I fooling anymore?
>My name is Fluttershy, and I don't have a heart.
>It was ripped out of me in a five pronged clutch of a lost soul who I can never hope to attain.
>His attack was quick, merciless, and the sweetest numbness that I've ever experienced.
>The posture and pose of his confidence numbed my skin for operation.
>The smile that curled on the edges of his lips cut the skin and his cool tone of voice had my heart in it's clutches before I could even breathe.
>When he first came to Equestria, my whole world changed.
>I've never dealt with the concept or even idea of romance before.
>In some ways, there was never time. Taking care of animals is a full time business. You never know when one may fight another.
>An animal might get sick, one could get lost, or even worse.
>My job in Ponyville is to care for each and every animal in their own way.
>And Anon was the first to make me question my life's calling.
>As I knew well, better than any other pony, Anon isn't a creature, or critter, or animal, or any of the other sort.
>He's a human. He can understand our words and speak back to us in proper conversation.
>He has likes and dislikes. He can perform tasks for work, and has a self-awareness that other animals don't share.
>While most animals can serve as pets or create homes in the wild, they cannot fully integrate into our society and form their own lives for themselves.
>Anon is different.
3/14
>>
>He, in exception for shape, was no less alive and aware than a Diamond Dog, Griffin, or any other Pony.
>But, in this world, appearances are everything.
>And the human, is an animal. An animal, that I am hopelessly, mercilessly, painfully in love with.
>And so my eyes stare back at me in the mirror, and I ask myself a single question: 'How long can I keep trying?'

[hr]

>I sit at my kitchen table, a bowl of oatmeal sitting in front of me.
>Oatmeal seems to have three temperatures.
>Molten lava, just right, and frozen solid.
>Which, frankly, speaks to me.
>I take a spoon of my breakfast and lift it to my mouth.
>The searing temperature burns the skin on the roof of my mouth and I instantly spit it back into the bowl.
>Taking a sip of water, I stir the food absent-mindedly, a hoof on my chin.
>It didn't always used to be this way.
>What happened to the days of building up over an hour of confidence to walk up to him and say 'Hi'?
>What happened to the days of asking if he'd like help choosing a pet?
>What happened to the days of asking him to dance at a Pinkie Party?
>The days and memories feel so distant and forgotten, like a friend that forgets to keep in touch after moving away, or a one-time lover who's name you never knew.
>Cold. Distant. Forgotten.
>An icy chill washes over your mind as you work through your logic in your head again.
>Rarity says that Sex Appeal captures a stallion's interest.
>And I was background noise to him.
>First, I started with swaying my hips more when I was around him, hoping he would stray his eyes my direction, silently, as if he thought he was sneaking glances when I didn't know.
>But I did know, and he did not watch.
>I tried talking to him more, I let him talk about things he was passionate about, and it backfired on me.
>He was so handsome when he was focused.
4/14
>>
File: 1453776031416.gif (657 KB, 326x430) Image search: [Google]
1453776031416.gif
657 KB, 326x430
>>27631541
>When Anon talked about something he loves, there's a light in his eyes, a spring in his step, a worldly wonder that I couldn't possibly touch, for fear of breaking it's fragile form.
>There was a genuine quality to him that I've never seen before in any stallion.
>What I saw, was what he was, and what I see, is what he is.
>However, the world has a funny way of working.
>As I sat back and listened to his concerns, listened to his stories of Earth and life long lost, I became more than background noise. I became a friend. I became a trustee. I became close to him.
>But, I did not become loved.
>I was still unloved.
>I am...unloved.
>I blink my eyes and stir my oatmeal before lifting a bite to my mouth.
>The heat finally disippated from the meal as I chewed my breakfast.
>Now... things are different.
>After becoming just his friend, I was encouraged to come onto him again. Peer pressure, I believe it's called.
>At the time, my friends didn't seem too concerned that he wasn't a pony. He had became friends with all of us.
>I sat on his lap once, on a crowded couch. He didn't get the hint.
>I pretended to fall asleep on him once. He didn't get the hint.
>I asked him to carry me home once from a party, feigning too much alcohol. He didn't get the hint.
>And... I wasn't sure what else I could do.
>The suggestions my friends had for me were failing, and I knew I needed to do something.
>I had to step back and re-evaluate my situation.
>Anon is a human. He's not a pony.
>Humans are animals, scientifically speaking.
>And, while some animals mate for life, there is courtship involved. There's various ways to have an animal fall in love with another animal.
>The color of the fur, the color of the feathers, the sound of their voice, their songs, their eyes.
>Anything could have provided a key to winning a human's heart, but I didn't know where to start.
>I figured... the best thing I could do was be open, honest, and direct. Be assertive. Overcome my fears.
5/14
>>
>>27631548
>Be the pony I wanted to be.
>I told him... that I loved him.
>I take a bite of oatmeal, and it was cold, pressing itself deeper into the raw burns inside my mouth.
>I welcome the pain, invite it in like an unexpected reunion of a lost friend.
>I wipe a tear from my eye.

[hr]

>I grab my bag and make my way, one hoofstep at a time, towards Anonymous's home.
>I don't know when it began.
>I'm not sure how it started, but after that day, it's like something snapped inside of me.
>I knew my actions.
>I had full awareness of what I was doing.
>I went to his house, every day, to tell him that I loved him.
>That I loved him so much.
>That I had dreams of being curled up together by the fireside.
>Dreams of walking down sandy beaches and feeling the cold water wash under my hooves, watching little crabs scuttle towards the ocean foam.
>That I thought, every day, of the contours of his face.
>He was kind, at first.
>But, his patience thinned.
>Soon, he tried not opening his door, but that did not stop me.
>He is an animal.
>And I knew I could court him, if I tried hard enough.
>Just as other species of animal could woo others, I could charm Anonymous.
>I tried bringing him gifts.
>Flowers, Perfumes, Poetry, Meals, Baked Goods, Sweets, even occasional Jewelery.
>All of which failed.
>I brought him medicine when he was sick.
>I brought him warm soup in the snow.
>I brought him clothes when he ran out of bits.
>And sometimes... he'd even thank me.
>But, I did not feel he owed me.
>I did not feel like he was mine.
>I wanted him to see... that if I loved him... maybe he could see a way to love me.
>But it didn't happen.
>I never watched him through windows, or followed him through marketplaces, or tried to drug him at parties.
>Nothing so drastic.
>But... I did decide that... maybe a more primal touch would be necessary.
>I began to offer more than just my servitude. My love.
>It took me a while to work the courage, but I offered myself to him.
6/14
>>
>>27631559
>And slammed the door in my face.
>I feel a part of myself leave on that doorstep, a small fraction of my being fall to the ground and shatter into a thousand pieces, watering his flowerbed and welcome mat.
>In that moment, I felt myself die.
>But, I turned myself, and followed the same trail back to my home, in a state of undead.
>Too tired, broken, and exhausted to be alive. Still too much life within me to be dead.
>I take a deep breath and shake my head, composing in my head a list of things to do today.
>You only wonder what his perspective of this all might look like.
>Is it some sort of comedy? Some sort of game?
>Were you just some sort of nuisence? Marring his peaceful, quiet life in Equestria?
>If you were gone, would he finally be happy?
>You shake your head.
>Silly Fluttershy, don't think those things.
>Afterall, there's always tomorrow.

=------------------------------

Hypnotized

>Today's just another average day in Ponyville.
>You stand in front of your bedroom mirror, staring intently.
>Raising the palm of your left hand, you place your right fist in the center of your palm.
>You take a deep breath, calming your nerves.
"RO."
>You slam your fist.
"SHAM-BO!"
>Throwing out a pair of sissors, your reflection throws a matching pair.
>You nod, picking up a piece of paper, tallying another mark in the "tie" column.
"Hmmm... One of these days, if I have an evil reflection that exists in a satanic mirror world, he's going to bite and finally try to beat me. And when it does, I'll be ready."
>You look down at the 437 ties you've marked down on your time in Equestria.
>Smiling to yourself, you skip down the stairs of your home and prep to make some oatmeal.
>Grabbing the oats, you fill about 1/4th of a cup in a bowl, and fill it to just drowning.
>Pouring the contents into a pot on the stove, you turn on the heat and turn on the coffee maker.
>Then, the knocking at the door diverts your attention.
>Oh! That must be Fluttershy.

7/14
>>
>>27631565
>You jog to the door and throw it open to reveal the yellow pegasus on the otherside.
>She holds up, what looks like a lollypop on a string.
>Fluttershy swings it back and forth in front of you.
>"You are becoming very relaaxxed," she mutters.
>You stare at her blankly.
>"Your eyes follow the pendulum carefully, letting yourself fall under my control."
"Uh. Hi Fluttershy."
>"You are being hyyyppnotized," she says. "Being hyyypnotiized iss your feetttissshhh."
"Uhhhh."
>You stare down at the mare, who doesn't seem to be reacting to you.
>"After I count down from five, you will be under my total controlll."
"No I wont."
>"Five... Four..."
>What the hell is with this mare?
>"Three... Two..."
>Wait, what if this actually works?
>Are you in danger?
>"One. Sleep."
>Fluttershy falls over, her eyes closed.
>Silence falls between you and the mare that stands on your porch.
"Uhh. Fluttershy?"
>She lies still on the wooden planks in front of you.
>You look around outside, where no other ponies are watching.
>Taking a step back, you slowly close your front door.
>Then, moving to your closet, you grab a blanket, then open your door again.
>You lay the blanket over her.
>Snapping your fingers by her ear, she doesn't respond.
"Shit. She's dead."
>You close the door and call the police.
>Of course, today's just another average day in Ponyville.

---------------

Cream Pies

>Food.
>Food.
>Food.
>Oh my God, you're hungry.
>Ever since you came to Equestria, your diet has been horribly off kilter.
>You sit in front of your bowl of cereal, quickly growing mushy as you stare into it like a parent's disappointment.
>With a sigh, you stir your bowl, wishing you could afford some eggs to at least get some protein in your diet.
>You're scraping the bottom barrel of food in Ponyville in order to get by.
>Which meant stale cereal, apples, salads, and the occasional quick cup of noodles is the every day norm.
8/14
>>
>>27631570
>Extravagant pleasures such as a trip to Sugarcube corner, meant breaking an entire month's budget, or having to resort to doing additional jobs around town to make ends meet.
>Bringing a spoon of corn flakes to your lips, you let the mush slosh around in your mouth, before swallowing the unchewed grime.
>If you didn't need the energy, you'd push it away and just ignore it.
>A knock on your door brings your first headache of the day.
>What else would you expect?
>You head to the door to greet, who you're sure is, Fluttershy.
>Ripping the door open, sure enough, the pink haired nuisence is on the other side, waiting for you.
"What?" you ask impatiently.
>"Are creampies your fetish, Anon?"
>You nearly choke on air.
>Taking a step back, you can't help but feel stimulated by the direct and, for once, sexual approach.
"What was that?" you ask, choosing not to believe your ears.
>She reaches into a saddlebag, perched on her back, then pulls out a large, white pie with whipped cream on top.
>Then, a trail of drool dribbles out of your mouth.
>Food.
>Actual, good, food.
>And she's offering it to you at the cost of sex.
>Sex and Pie.
>Let's take a step back here for a second.
>If you stick your dick in crazy, you get a pie.
>On one hand, you have to refer to The Bro-Code, Section 3: Sticking Your Dick in It, Sub Article 2: Crazy.
>'Don't do it.'
>On the other hand, that's a fucking pie.
>You're a man that knows their price.
>Food is the surest way into your pants.
>And maybe heart.
>Maybe your heart is in your pants.
>Whatever. Not the point.
>Fluttershy waves the pie in front of you, like a model on a televised game show.
>"You want this pie?"
"I want it."
>"You want this pie?"
"We aren't doing this joke," you say flatly.
>"O-oh, okay."
>You place a hand on your forehead and take a deep breath.
"Pies aren't my fetish. I'm just fucking hungry and want that pie."
>"O-oh," she says.
>She pauses.
>Fluttershy stares at the pie, then looks back to you.
9/14
>>
>>27631575
>You look from her, back to the pie.
>"Pie and sex?" she asks.
"Okay, let's make this quick."
>Hey, what can you say?
>If you'd have to choose between death and sex with Fluttershy, you'd rather pie.

------------------
What Is Zit?

You sleepily stand in front of a mirror, staring at yourself intently.
Is... is that? It is. Fuck.
You've got a zit coming in, right on your nose. The skin swells and tightens right around the tip, and right at the center, you can see a small dot of white forming.
Great. That's going to be annoying as hell to deal with.
You hear the typical three knocks on the door, and you groan to yourself. It's that time again. Fetish time.
You head down the stairs, yawning and scratching that itch on your right butt cheek through your sleep pants. Groggily, you open the front door to the yellow pegasus flying outside.
"Hey Fluttershy," you groan.
"Hi Anon," she says happily.
"What's it today?"
"Brute force!"
"Oh, that's nice," you say with a smile.
There's a pause as the pegasus flaps her wings to remain at eye level with you. She reaches out a hoof, then clocks you directly in the nose. You feel the force like a thousand bricks right on your pimple, stepping backward in pain.
Okay. That's fucking it. You're awake now.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" you scream.
"I-Is being punched in the face your fetish?" she asks innocently.
"NO! WHO THE SHIT HAS A FETISH LIKE THAT?!"
She stares at you quietly. You watch her carefully, as her eyes dart side to side.
"OH THAT IS FUCKED UP, FLUTTERSHY!"
"IT'S NOT ME!" she pleads. "It's...uhm...Angel Bunny."
"YOU PUNCHED YOUR BUNNY IN THE FACE?!"
"Only, like, three times."
You step to the door and slam it in her face. Pulling a hand away from your nose, you see your pimple oozing blood.
"S-so, what about being kicked in the dick?" she asks.
"FUCKING GO HOME!"
"O-oh. Okay. See you tomorrow, Anon!"
You groan to yourself, walking back to your bathroom. Maybe you can put toilet paper on it. Or something.
10/14
>>
>>27631579
You could call it a shaving accident. From shaving your nose. A nose shaving accident.
Yeah, right.
"Fucking Fluttershy," you mutter under your breath.

----------------------------
Different

Fluttershy takes a step onto your front porch. She pauses, taking a deep breath and steeling herself for today.
'Alright. Today's guess is being tied up. You can do this, Fluttershy. Be assertive.'
She raises her hoof to the door and knocks once, twice-
The door to your home pushes open at her force. Fluttershy pauses, shocked.
"Anon?" she calls through the house.
She waits, glancing inside your home. Pushing the hair out of her eyes, she takes one step, two steps, three steps inside.
"Anon? Are you here?"
'This is odd," Fluttershy thought to herself. 'Anon is almost always home. Is everything alright?'
She glances around at the desolate living room, pausing to inspect the unwatered flowers, the dirty dishes, the empty bottle of moonshine on the floor. Fluttershy trots her way into your kitchen, her expression straightening into lines of worry.
"Anon?" she calls.
She opens the door to the empty refrigerator, where the spinach on the bottom shelf has grown dark green, wilted, and leaked a putrid yellow liquid. Closing the door in disgust, she moves to your kitchen table, where a piece of paper rests quietly. She stops in front of the table and picks up the note with a hoof. Quietly, she mutters the words aloud to herself.
"Hello, my friends. If you're reading this, that means my time has come and gone. I don't belong in this world, and my further existence in it just pushes me further and further to the inevitable."
Fluttershy's eyes widen as she tosses the paper down.

"ANON!" she calls to the house, breaking to a sprint.
>11/14

Holy shit I forgot that these didn't have arrows after i prosed them.
Welp. I'm in too deep now. I'll just finish it.
>>
>>27631591
She leaps up the steps three at a time. Throwing open a closet, she finds it empty. Flying down the hall, she pushes her way into your bathroom. An empty orange container that she's never seen in Equestria before sits on the counter. Ripping open the shower curtain, she finds your bathtub empty.
Running into the hallway, Fluttershy kicks open the door to your bedroom. You stand upon a chair, rope tied firmly to your ceiling. You close your eyes. You pull the rope over your head.
"ANON!" Fluttershy screams, flying into the room.
The chair leans back. Your feet find only air. Then solid ground. You stand firmly atop a yellow pegasus, who strains under your body weight.
"Fluttershy... just go," you choke, tears in your eyes.
"No! I can't!"
You weigh heavily on the little pony's back. She spreads her wings and flaps, trying to muster all the force she can to keep you aloft.
"Just... just let me do this... please."
Fluttershy feels the muscles in her body tighten and strain as she grits her teeth.
"No! You come down... right now. And we can talk this through..."
Tears form in your eyes as you look to the chair, lying on the floor, motionless.
"What's there to talk about? I don't belong here. I'm a human in a world of horses. I can't have a family. I don't have a talent that a pony can't do better than me. The world is stacked against me. I have nothing left."
Tears form in Fluttershy's eyes as one of her hooves slip across the wooden floor.
"You have me," she says. "You've always had me."
You shake your head.
"You don't really want me... The pathetic sod I am. You can do better. You deserve better."
"I don't want better, Anon. I want you."
Fluttershy looks across the room and spots a knife on the bedside table. She takes a deep breath and flaps her wings. One inch at a time, she lets you down. The rope closes in around your neck. Once the pressure is mostly off of her, she dashes forward.
>>
>>27631596
The air leaves your lungs as you jerk in mid-air. She snags the knife on the bedside table and saws at the rope above you. You close your eyes, a tear running down your cheek. The rope snaps. Your feet touch the ground, but you choose to collapse to the floor, pulling your knees into your chest, feeling the new brown necktie around you loosen.
You breathe in careful breaths, and sob. Fluttershy trots over to you, and reaches out a hoof to you. She lays down beside you, looking over you carefully. Her wings unfold and she wraps them around you. She rests her head on your shoulder.
"What's wrong with me, Fluttershy?" you ask.
"Nothing's wrong with you, Anon," she coos in your ear. "Things are just really hard right now, but they'll get better. You just have to believe me."
You close your eyes, feeling the warmth of her body press against you.
"Why do you come see me every day?"
"Because... I want to make you happy," she says.
You sniff.
"Heh. I wish it was working."
Fluttershy sighs.
"Why isn't it, Anon?" she asks.
You turn to her and blink. When you open your eyes, you stare at the ceiling of your room. My Little Pony dolls line a dresser on your right. Your alarm clock screams, alerting you that you're late for work. Again. Closing your eyes, you wipe a dampness from your cheek.
"Because you aren't real, and never will be."
13/13

And that's that. Now I'll work on that greentext of FR history
>>
>>27631601
>That ending
Fuck you too Flutterrpriest, why must you do this to us?
>>
File: wp_ss_20160612_0001.png (101 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160612_0001.png
101 KB, 720x1280
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK

Best green to black ratio I've seen in this thread for a while. Looks so lush and vibrant, gives me hope for Flutterrape's future.
>>
The History of FR

>Long Long ago, when 4chan had a new, fancy, shining, shitpost tastic /mlp/ board. Greentext stories were popular as hell.
>We attribute the wonderful start to our threads to TG Weaver and his sets of images about Fluttershy aggressively hitting on Anon because he's an animal. In general, he's considered the "creator" of Flutterrape.
>With the stage primed itself, Weaver went on to work on other things, which let greentexters take the stage. Many of the first Flutterrape threads didn't have a name or title. Hell, theere were lots of "one-shot" threads that people would just post a green and leave.
>Greens back then were usually short. Maybe one or two posts at the most. That said, this was also a time when Fimfiction didn't really exist like it does today and Fanfiction.net was considered cringe worthy at least.
>This went on for quite awhile, before the "Grandfather" of Flutterrape today arrived: Driverbang.
>Driver began posting Chapters of a longer, better paced, overarching story that made threads go quiet when he posted under his name. This also gave a lot of people the idea to begin posting under trip if they've provided lots of content.
>Driver posted his stories in pastebin, which, well, prompted everyone to go make a pastebin.
>And then, inspired by Driver, we had our first sets of Oldfags jump onto the scene. People Like GetMeOuttaHere, Cleverdick(Cerenth), Raritan, Slasher Science, Urban to name a few.
>When people talk about "Good ol' Flutterrape" this is typically what they're referring to. Because green was plentiful. There were tons of lurkers. Multipart stories were popping up and being updated every day. Our little general was alive and strong.
>Then, the scruffening happened.
>In the attempt to make /mlp/ more blue, Scruffy began banning threads left and right that were -too nsfw-. And this included our thread. Because Holy shit guys. RAPE.
1/5
>>
>>27631992
>Every time a thread popped up, it was shut down. Many people left /mlp/ for other sources, or went to /b/. It was a shitstorm, to say the very least.
>Scruffy made a decree later on that Flutterrape threads would be allowed under the grounds of NSFW text. We were on a sort of "fucking watch it, Flutterrape, or you're gone forever."
>At this point, the damage was already done. Anon in Equestria was alive and strong at this point. (Which general was created first is a point of debate.) And at this point... this is when Drama began to prop up.
>Remember the names I said earlier? Well. This is when those names matter. In no particular order, here's some of the drama that shook our thread to the core.
>Ponyrape: We attepted to change from Flutterrape to pony rape, so we can have Twilight and other horses get into Anon's pants. It didn't go well. We lost lots of threads and precious time. So, now, while it's called flutterrape, any horse can try to get into Anon's pants.
>Zer0 day: Zer0 was a trip poster that was mysterious as fuck. He posted mostly haikus. He wrote brilliant green, but wasn't one for small talk. And then, after a few months... Zer0 revealed he was actually Slasher Science.
>The idea that one trip poster was writing under a second trip as well, blew some fucking minds. Especially the people who liked one writer, but not the other. A whole new "Zer0rape" was made, with all sorts of writers from the second wave: Swift Monkey, Nebulus, Theseus, Lasagna, and countless others I can't remember at the moment and will skin me alive for forgetting.
>These writers took up "Zer0" versions of their trips and began posting Slasher style gore/edgy stories as a way of poking fun/releasing their anger about being swindled by Slasher. Slasher entered the thread and posted along the lines of 'lol wut' and the whole event was over without issue.
2/5
>>
>>27632003
>The Circlejerk: The Flutterrape circlejerk skype group has it's own tension and nightmares that I can't possibly summarize in a few lines. The long story short is that two groups of friends began to pop up in the chat and formed their own private groups. The Voice Call and the Secret Jerk.
>Both groups got buttmad, thinking that one group was better than another. Shitposting ensued. lots of rough things were said and spilled over into the thread. A few of the first wave writers stopped posting. It is what it is.
>Raritan: There isn't any way we can talk about Flutterrape history without mentioning the dude who asked Lauren Faust to read his fanfiction. Raritan is a curious case, despite having the chance to speak to him personally and I'm on relatively good terms with him. As a result, I'm keeping this just to the facts.
>Drama ensued after the final part of "Exchange" by GetMeOuttaHere was posted, and Raritan blasted his story. This was considered a goodbye for GMOH, who is generally considered the greatest FR writer we ever had. Posters got mad at Raritan being so callous, and, after Raritan blasted several other writers for being bad, the thread sort of rallied against him to hate the fact he exists.
>Raritan loves attention. And who wouldn't, to be honest. It made people read his stories. His 'A Helping Hand' story is still considered an FR classic. But, this also started a new wave of bad habits in FR.
>Unfinished stories: Tough Love When? Office Love When? Branded When? X story when? This is when we had not only a string of new writers that wanted to get some quick fame in the thread, who began writing and then left, but also had many old writers disappear on us. The thread was becoming sparse, and new/memorable names were becoming rarer and rarer by the day.
>>
>>27632014
>This sort of set the stage for a few new writers to come onto the scene. Brownee (I know you're still here, honestly, I don't know how long you've been around, so I'm hoping you can correct me if im wrong anywhere),Flutterpriest and Fifty Shades of Yellow.
>At this point, to call Flutterrape dead wouldn't be too far off. Theseus was wrapping up his epics before he retired. Now he comes and posts to say hi, but doesn't speak much. The oldest writers usually only showed up to say hi, or say they werent dead. Skype chats were very, very dead. The main content posters were Brownee, Smudgey, Swift Monkey, Nebulus, and myself.
>We tried to make a sort of "Editor chat", where we could all work together to find ways to bring the thread back to life, but each attempt never changed much. Slowly writers and readers began to disappear.
>The Wedding Proposal: This... is a big part of Flutterrape history, and I suppose we can call it SwiftMonkey's 'Zer0day'. Swift had an alternate account under the form of UVLight. The difference is, while Zero just posted haikus and bullshit, Swift gave UV life in the thread and in chats in the form of his 'fionce'. The Wedding proposal was Swift's way of asking UV to marry him using the thread. And everyone was happy, until it came out that UV was fake and our familiar friend that we spent time in skype chats with, didn't really exist.
>The Fimfictioning: Seeing a thread that was slowly, slowly dying, many writers such as myself and Swift went and made Fimfiction accounts to cross post all of our writing. Each writer had varying levels of success. Swift's stories are frequently found and used on fanfic readings to gross people out, and I'm approaching the top 100 most followed writers on Fimfic. Life is pain.
4/5

I'm realizing I forgot Cog and Pennyworth. Fuck.
>>
>>27632029
>Time has passed, writers have come and gone, and now, many writers simply choose not to talk much or use their trips if their still alive. I know Brownee is still here, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Smudgey poke his head out of the woodwork if he's watching right now.
>Generally, current FR is considered to be a shadow of it's former self. I'm the current maintainer of the FlutterrapeGeneral pastebin, and I do my best, when I have time, to keep everything going strong here. Contacting me via skype will let me add anyone to the Circlejerk to talk. and I'll try my best to monitor threads and add new writer's pastebins to the master list.
>We're creeping along, slowly but surely, to a day when we will have no choice but to merge with Anon in Equestria, which is much larger, stronger, and has eaten countless numbers of other generals before us, like Ponies on Earth, Rainbro threads, and more.

If any old lurkers want to correct me or add their own two cents, by all means, share. I'll take a finished post and put it in the FlutterrapeGeneral pastebin.

At this point, our (completed) legendary stories are:

Mute Anon by DriverBang
Stumbline by Slasher Science
Almost anything by Nebulus
Almost Anything by GetMeOuttaHere
A Helping hand by Raritan
A Taste of Harmony by Swift Monkey
Parent's Night Out by Flutterpriest
Most of Theseus's long stories.
Smudgey's Multiparts
Brownee's Multiparts
and... I think that covers it.
>>
>>27632053
>Forgetting Picklehead42
You're asking to die.
In all seriousness, you summarized everything up fantastically, well done Flutter.
>>
File: tumblr_mkahzinmlK1rbrh4ro1_1280.png (246 KB, 972x659) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkahzinmlK1rbrh4ro1_1280.png
246 KB, 972x659
>>27632053
Yes I'm still here, always lurking, always watching.

To add a little clip note about Zer0day, we didn't use our own trips. After revealing himself to be Zer0 on skype, we asked Slasher to give us Zer0's tripcode. He didn't mind and gave it to us since he was pretty much done with it, claiming he was gonna drop the act anyway. Before he did, we asked him to hold off his announcement to the thread. You see the idea the skype chat came up with was that Zer0day was gonna be this big grand send off where we all posted grimdark stories pretending to be Zer0, the thread goers were supposed to speculate and guess "who's the *real* Zer0?" and at the very end Slash was gonna reveal that he was truly Zer0 all along and everyone would laugh at how crazy a spectacle it was.

Unfortunately, the thread never caught onto the gimmick, somehow assuming Zer0 was this monster of a writer than had somehow made an entire thread worth of stories singlehandedly. Assuming it was all the same dude posting, people got pissed thinking Zer0 had hijacked the thread just to jerk himself off over how amazing he was at writing. Readers were angry, complaining that all the back-to-back grimdark stories felt recycled and unoriginal and were just filler to try and fill the whole thread with "his" shlock. Caught by surprise, writers got sad at the negative reception and started backpedaling immediately. Slash even decided to lay low for a while, claiming he was so sad at the resulting chaos he couldn't continue reading that particular thread; I even had to go out of my way to personally ask him to read the story I made for him since I was the last story of the day and by that time he had already peaced out.

And so the joke ended not with a grand bang, but a sad whimper instead.

I still say it was fun though, first big event I ever participated in here.
>>
File: 805583.png (713 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
805583.png
713 KB, 1280x1707
Baa.

@TwSpPuNu can now use the Fire Job 'Beastmaster'. Congratulations! Sheep costumes!

https://twitter.com/FF5ForFutures/status/742096645093920768
>>
>>27633327
Are you streaming this?
If so, can we watch?
>>
>>27633348
Unfortunately, the only internet I've got is on my phone. I just got my party wiped by a Dhorne Chimera, I've got a cold making my eyes burn and nose drip.. I think it's time to take a break.
>>
>>27633327
Would you a sheepshy?
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (35 KB, 700x514) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
35 KB, 700x514
>>27634199
Dunno man, she looks pretty sheepish.
>>
>>27634231
Goddamnit Carlos, back into your magic bus!

#triggered
>>
File: Carlos_Ramon.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Ramon.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
>>27634268
Puns are the way of the future!
Wake up sheeple.
>>
>>27634367
Dude. Come on. This is goating out of hand.
>>
>>27634390
I'm gonna ram you if you keep back-talking me.
BAAAck the heck off dude.
>>
I know I should be doing something productive, but I'm just wool-gathering.
>>
File: 902363.jpg (211 KB, 1320x1020) Image search: [Google]
902363.jpg
211 KB, 1320x1020
>>
>>27635163
Bamp
>>
>>27628837
I enjoyed it greatly. I feel like there's more though.
>>
File: Tree.png (273 KB, 306x505) Image search: [Google]
Tree.png
273 KB, 306x505
>>27636792
I find only one issue with hippy pone.
She's adorable and whatever, and her attitude and outlook on life is infectious, and it would probably be great to have her infatuated with you...

But the problem is she's too much of a dirty hippy. Who the fuck knows what she smells of, or what she might be infested with... Most likely fleas, somehow.
Honestly if I were gonna fuck her, it is absolutely necessary it be done in the shower where both of us can be scrubbed thoroughly...

Added benefit - Shower Sex is awesome.
>>
>>27632053
>Forgotten
Don't know what I expected.
>>
File: 1460153673363.png (237 KB, 807x800) Image search: [Google]
1460153673363.png
237 KB, 807x800
>>27637727
... the last time I got fucked in the shower was 3 years ago

>tfw you'd like a rough rape play from your partner once in a while.
>waifus don't have it easy
>>
File: 1379824276571.jpg (192 KB, 702x971) Image search: [Google]
1379824276571.jpg
192 KB, 702x971
>>27637754
Oh man, pinning them up against the cool wall of the shower (or getting pinned and feeling their arms washing you over from behind if you're into that) while the warm water pours down you both...

Somehow most of the same actions you'd do in a bed or whatever just get better while in the shower... maybe its the extra cleansing happening.
>>
>>27637754
Then why don't you tell your husbando? A simple "Could we try a ...." goes a long way.
>>
>>27637821
I'd love to. And oh I tried a lot. But he doesn't want to because I am pregnant. The Sexual frustration is real.

>>27637788
I miss that feel. I hope we can get a shower green at some point.
>>
>>27637850
Preg--bullshit. Prove you're a grill and I'll do the shower green with fucking Fluttermom
>>
File: 1414191759831.jpg (45 KB, 407x391) Image search: [Google]
1414191759831.jpg
45 KB, 407x391
>>27637850
>But he doesn't want to because I am pregnant.
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuck?
Okay, ignoring how pregnant sex is amazing as well and he's a little weird for not getting all up in that, you clearly have needs and desires that aren't always just hormonal reactions, and he should be satisfying them... in the shower.

It's a double fucking whammy of amazing! Does his hands and dick only want vanilla sex?!
>>
>>27637850
Well, I can understand your husband. If my GF were pregnant, I wouldn't do anything remotely rough to her, too, let alone some rape play. I believe he just wants to protect the baby of anything that could be remotely harmful. I guess you have to live with it until the baby is here.
>>
>>27637861
How would you like me to prove me? I'm that one fag that wanted to vocaroo some shit. Or just look up OTPL/one true pony loser.

>>27637867
I'm due in a few weeks. He doesn't want to hurt the baby. Please green

>>27637869
I just miss the sex. But hey, at least I can still get him off!
>>
>>27637899
Preggo belly no face or nudity+ time stamp
>>
>>27637905
Fine I'll do it when I'm home.
>>
>>27637910
If you're on the up and up, I'll even draw art for the story as well
>>
>>27637923
I don't have paper right now with me, I'm sitting waiting for my midwife.
>>
File: too glorious.png (32 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
too glorious.png
32 KB, 192x240
>>27637899
>I'm due in a few weeks. He doesn't want to hurt the baby. Please green
Well in that case, I guess that's fair enough. Im hoping such a dude wouldn't turn down such a thing otherwise.
Hope you... get satisfied(?) soon.

As for green... I have other things people are waiting on, but this kind Anon
>>27637861
>>27637923
seems keen to provide.

And honestly, I hope to fucking god you both deliver, cause this shit just got interesting!
>>
>>27637899
Yep, at least you can get him off. Keep it going, I hope you two have a wonderful life together.

>>27637945
NOOO!!! We need this delicious green! How am I supposed to fap in the shower (since my GF doesn't want to have sex as often as I do) without having read this?

The "mare" thought of having Flutters in the shower with me, gently caressing her wings at first and then more delicate parts of her while the warm waters pours down on us only to pound her later with her front hooves on the window shelf and her wet, soaked mane being stuck on her body makes me giddy, to say the least.

Oh dear... Gentleman, I need to take a shower right now for reasons.
>>
File: 20160613_111153.jpg (868 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160613_111153.jpg
868 KB, 1920x1080
>>27637905
>>27637923
>>27637945

I found a pen and a old cashier paper in my bag.

Forgot time stamp...
>>
File: 973650.png (184 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
973650.png
184 KB, 500x500
>>27637983
I accept this as evidence and will await the green both requested and promised while I log the thought away for later to attempt such a concept myself AFTER I finish my other shit.

Sorry, but that'll be a bit of a long wait.
However... >>27637727 makes me laugh at the interesting concept. No Nudge needed, that about sums it up.
>>
File: Hanflinger.png (65 KB, 693x571) Image search: [Google]
Hanflinger.png
65 KB, 693x571
>>27637983
Proof accepted. Now delivar!!
>>
File: shower fun.png (357 KB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
shower fun.png
357 KB, 725x1024
>>27637754
>>27637850
>>27637899
Surely there's things he can do to you to satisfy that sexual frustration and bipass any potential harm to the child. I mean I think a lot of people overestimate how much they can take, but naturally that can depend on the person, and nobody wants to see how much is too much.
But still... What about sex while laying on your side? Cunnilingus? You on top?

Honestly, the only major 'risk' is how it could get you go into labour. Or so I hear...
>>
>>27638170
Top gives me cramps in the sides and the baby will Rebell against it.
Side is fine but he still said he doesn't want to break my water.
And .... desu I never had anything like cunnilingus.

I think he's mostly afraid to do anything because I had contractions and when he actually used a toy on me we thought we did something bad since it was slightly bloody.

the worst part about being pregnant and being small is that you have no way to reach to Masturbate even
>>
>>27638180
>Top gives me cramps in the sides and the baby will Rebell against it.
>Side is fine but he still said he doesn't want to break my water.
Fair enough I guess.

>And .... desu I never had anything like cunnilingus.
Ohhhh, that ain't right.
Im a firm believe of 'returning the favour' whenever someone goes down on me... aaaand even if there's no favour to return, I also enjoy doing it. Who doesn't enjoy seeing satisfaction on their partners face when you do that for them?
You tell your significant other to get down there and give you a good ol' passionate kiss!
>>
>>27638180
>And .... desu I never had anything like cunnilingus.

What are you waiting for, then? Ask your husbando to eat you out.
>>
>>27638194
>that ain't right.
>>27638199
>eat you out

Well, I don't taste good I guess. I've done it to other females, never got anything in return. I don't mind that though. Would love to try it more eventually. He tried it but he wasn't comfortable with it due some very bad experience with his ex. And I understand and respect that. Some people like it some people don't. I just love going down on him whenever, wherever, anytime. A good waifu should know what the husbando wants.
I hope.
he was mentioning 3 some quite a few times. I'd like to try that too. Not sure if he really wants that though. I can get very jealous

Things are getting slowly off topic though. So I'll wait for the green and lurk a bit more! I'll go back to draw clop in the meantime.
>>
I think this might be a record on the number of females on this bpard
>>
File: 1386748824124.png (235 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1386748824124.png
235 KB, 800x800
>>27638216
>Well, I don't taste good I guess. I've done it to other females, neve-
HOOOOLD UP...
I know we have picture proof and such, but... Are you real?

As I was saying...
>Well, I don't taste good I guess.
Hey, that ain't an excuse. You suck it up for your partner (unless they're like... crusty and unpleasant). Plus you said you've never done it, so who says you taste bad if nobody's tasted at all.
>He tried it but he wasn't comfortable with it due some very bad experience with his ex.
Oh. Well... shit. I'd say get over it since you are NOT his ex, but... alright.
>I just love going down on him whenever, wherever, anytime. A good waifu should know what the husbando wants.
And without returning it... He'd best be aware of how good his fortune is.
>he was mentioning 3 some quite a few times. I'd like to try that too.
.... No, really, ARE YOU REAL?
>Not sure if he really wants that though. I can get very jealous
I hear dat. I'm a dude and don't particularly want to get into anything more than two, regardless of what kind.
Not sure it's a jealousy thing, just that... I feel like certain things shouldn't be shared. If im devoted to one person, not sure I'd be comfortable with someone else doing stuff to me (or vice versa).
Exceptions might be able to be made here and there, but I'm yet to see how.

>Things are getting slowly off topic though.
Oh who cares, it started out as bump chatter anyway. Besides, it's interesting and important that we band together to come up with ideas for your husbando to get you off.
But alright, I'll drop it. I'm feeling disturbingly white knightish, which is bothering the fuck out of me...
>>
>>27638246
>one-true-pony-loser
Look for that on tumblr and you can talk that out there. Not like anyone talking to me anyway and I'm rather bored. Entertain me dear anon.
>>
>>27638216
Goddammit, women like you are what we need in this world.

Also, I don't care how off-topic this is. This is a great discussion and one of the better things this board has ever had. It might be even on the same tier as Santa Pone.
>>
>>27638340
Im too expensive.
I want games and I want drawing stuff.
I will not let you have anyone besides me unless you want me to hurt anyone you look at.
I don't like other people and rather sit home and play video games.
I hate sunlight.
Fast food is amazing.
My libido is literally through the roof.
I have stinky little pet rats.
I am overly attached and jealous.
Overcaring too.
I have a kid.
I'm too much even for myself.
But if you say so...
>>
>>27638461
As long as you don't like anime I'm jealous 2bh.
>>
>>27638477
Im ok with it, don't necessarily need it. More of a cartoon and Disney type.
>>
File: 1465175885291.png (443 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1465175885291.png
443 KB, 2560x1440
>>27638488
Damn it ski.
The last girl I was with literally lived for it and pretty much forced me to "like" it, I put up with it until I realize she loved anime more than me.

Now there's absolutely nothing wrong with liking anime but holy fuck.
She utterly refused to make any compromise at all.

Anyways what the fuck were we even talking about?

Oh yeah, milfs.
>>
>>27638523
I think the topic was Tree Hugger until mentioning sex with her needed had a necessary shower involved with it.
>>
time for some greens son

>day mute in equstria
>you are anon
>you are going home after a nice picnic with the pones
>bannashy was not there ..weird
>anyways
>wasbetterthanexpected.jpeg
>as you close the door to your house you hear somthing fallin you bathroom
>da phuq.png
>you walk to your porcelain throne
>you flick on the light
>nothing
>your soap was on the floor
>hmmmmm...
''aha!!''
>you yell as you rip the curtains from your
shower
>nothing
>you put the soap where back and flip the light off
>yawnn
>you need some sleep son
how did i do
im pretty new to writeing so get used to this
>>
When was the last time we had a song parody?
Cause I'm really tempted to do one right now.
>>
>>27627065
Fluttershy's mom was def cute
>>
>>27637727
And now I suddenly really want to sensually wash Tree Hugger and make her a clean pone while she sits on my dick.
>>
>>27637899
>I'm due in a few weeks. He doesn't want to hurt the baby.

Two words: Perineal Massage. Get your husbando to touch your vag00 with the excuse that it'll ease childbirth. I can personally vouch for it, did it with my waifu when she was preggers with our first kid.

http://www.modernpregnancytips.com/pelvic-health/5-ways-to-avoid-vaginal-tearing-in-childbirth/

>>27637727
>Shower Sex is awesome.
Fuck yeah, it is. I've got so many happy memories.. Getting jerked off for multiple orgasms with no refractory period, nearly fitting my entire foot into a girl, and it's a great way to introduce first-timers to the joys of watersports, since you get instant clean-up and everybody pees in the shower, anyways.

>>27633348
Still no stream, but I figured out how to use the #up command, so you can see my progress on my player's page http://fourjobfiesta.com/players.php?player=twsppunu , or just follow @TwSpPuNu on Twitter.
>>
>>27639208
I'll keep that tip about the massage in mind. Thanks!
>>
>>27627514
Weaver's comic did inspire Flutterrape, then it went thro a horrible autistic phase which ran the schitck into the ground and then found a revival when they got new material and writers like when Flutterpriest came along, he can explain in more detail
>>
Alright, I have a question for you guys.
Do you prefer rape attempts to be successful, or do you prefer the thrill of the hunt?
>>
File: 345637874.jpg (8 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
345637874.jpg
8 KB, 208x199
>>27638461
Where are all these women coming from, and they're pregnant too, I feel I'm not on /mlp/ anymore, not to mention this is a flutterrape thread, halp, what's happening.
>>
>>27632053
>Fagdude
>Scabhunter
>Project
>Clever

Also fit the bill
>>
>>27632053
Don't forget Clever Dick's role as the main reviewer of stories, Priest

In my opinion, one of the most important people in Flutterrape
Even if he did/does hate me with a passion

He was also a major part of the drama after the Scruffening, in that people were listening to him for guidance sort of
>>
>>27637983
I guess that works. Well done. You got your green and pics
>>
>>27639724
And we can't forget these guys

Also,
Morning - Flutterrape's old "host"
Disc Ward - One of the oldest of oldfags and a really nice guy
Etiquette - oldfag, should have written more

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, it's been years of shenanigans
>>
>>27639880
Ah, Jibber

How could I forget him?

Lyra's Misery was one everyone loved
And his Scootaloo story
(He's also a fucking leaf)
>>
So are we looking for treehugger FSR in the shower or Fluttermom?
>>
File: Musical Anon sorta.jpg (413 KB, 1008x2705) Image search: [Google]
Musical Anon sorta.jpg
413 KB, 1008x2705
>>27638630
Been about two years since I last wrote one, if you wanna give it a shot go for it.
>>
>>27640220
Do Fluttermom.

Save bathing the hippie horse for a particularly steamy night.
>>
>>27639681
For me depends on the pone.
>>
>>27640220
>>27641701
Just to be clear, are we talking about Fluttershy as (or acting like) a mum, or Fluttershy's mother?

I'm okay with either, my dick just doesn't know what to be excited for.
>>
Updated the Flutterhistory: http://pastebin.com/3L5DMZHi

Now then. Oneshot time.

Bloody Hell

>You stand in front of your refridgerator, and open the door.
>Inspecting the contents inside like girls in a row at a bunny ranch, you hum quietly at what you could eat.
>But, are you really hungry?
>Or are you just bored?
>See, this is how you get fat, Anon.
>Get your shit together.
>You close the refridgerator.
>Then pause.
>Then re-open the door.
"I mean, those leftovers need to be eaten eventually, right?"
>Then, the normal knocks at your door grab your attention.
>Closing the door again, you mentally prepare yourself for whatever Fluttershy may have for you today.
>You open the door to find Fluttershy standing outside, a trail of blood dripping down her lip.
>"H-hi, Anon," Fluttershy says gently.
>You stare at the blood on her lip with mild concern.
"Uh, are you okay, Fluttershy?"
>"Oh!" she says, barely hiding her lack of surprise. "Don't mind me, I just split my lip and look at all this blood! It's a darn good thing that blood isn't your fetish, or else you'd place your lips against mine and put your tongue in my mouth and-"
>You slam the door in her face.
>Shaking your head, you turn away before there's an additional knock at the door.
>Groaning, you turn around to re-address your admirer.
"What?" you grunt.
>Yet, now she stands in front of you in a large red outfit, reminiscent of a noble in the 18th century from Earth. She wears a large red hat and yellow spectacles.
>"How about this?" she asks. "Vampire hunters are all the rage these days. It's the exact Opposite of blood!"
>You shake your head.
"No. And your thinly-veiled anime reference is terrible."
>"What's an anime?" she asks gently, tilting her head.
"Nevermind. Whatever. Go home."
>You close the door again and take two steps before a knock reattracts your attention.
"For the LOVE of-"
>You rip the door open.
"WHAT?!"
1/2
>>
>>27642618

>She stands outside, no longer in the outfit, but in a wholly different form. Her eyes have turned red, her wings batlike, and two pointed teeth stick out of her lip.
>"Silly me! Clearly it's vampires. Now then... I'll happily suck your blood if you just lean down and bare your neck for me."
"Jesus Fuck, Fluttershy. It's not Blood. In any way, shape, or form. Now go home! I'm getting fucking tired of this."
>You slam the door again, and turn around.
>Pausing, you take a deep breath.
>Three... Two... One.
>Silence.
>You wait another second.
>Huh, maybe she actually left.
>You take a step.
>There's a knock on the door.
>You rip the door open.
"FUCKING WHA-"
>You duck backwards in the kick of time to narrowly miss a box cutter.
>"HOW ABOUT KNIFE PLAY, ANON?!" Fluttershy yells at you as she pushes forward into your home.
>Scrambling, you sprint to your back door, screaming at the top of your lungs like a little girl.
>You bust through the door and sprint all the way into Ponyville, refusing to look back.
>Kicking open the door to Twilight's castle, you run past Spike and hide yourself deep within the Library, cross-referenced between the sections of "Nope" and "Fuck this shit."
2/2

All this shit is edited and in prose over here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/307540/fluttershy-wants-in-your-pants

or greentext here: http://pastebin.com/0q8LsaRw
>>
>>27638579
dank/100
>>
>>27642618
Concerning the Flutterhistory. I find your comments on FR's current state and future prospects somewhat pessimistic, but probably realistic, considering the fates of similar generals. Still, I don't think that a merger is the only possible outcome, and I feel the contingency plan is at least worth a mention.
>>
File: 1075227.png (452 KB, 882x932) Image search: [Google]
1075227.png
452 KB, 882x932
Bump
>>
>>27642618
Good job, Priest

The history could be added to the new thread posts

"History"

Heh
>>
>>27645472
I think it should be left out. The more streamline the OP is the better.
>>
File: 1461066368027.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461066368027.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
And here I lay, in my hot bath, unsure whether to wank it or not
>>
>>27631601
I hate it when reality and his cold hand grabs me by my ankle like this. This took a very dark turn too quick man...

Like, at the moment you'd hope love to bloom between these two, you realize that anon is qo fucked up that even in his fantasies he reckon no one could love him ?

Fuck that's grim
>>
>>27645517
This. The last thing needed in the op is a circlejerk piece of green. No offense.
>>
File: 1005329.jpg (770 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1005329.jpg
770 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>27645517
Yes, you are right
Best to not clutter things up
Priest, destroy the green
>>
File: theoden-cries-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
theoden-cries-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>27631601
Dammit priest
>>
hump
>>
>>27648803
>>
>Enter to check out Fluttershy's bottom, 162 posts in
>Do this >>27648803
>Today you came
>>
File: 1465248881669-1.png (853 KB, 2468x1237) Image search: [Google]
1465248881669-1.png
853 KB, 2468x1237
>There are no good greens of Fluttershy teaming up with her mother to try and rape Anon

I would attempt it myself, but frankly trying to start another story I want to write is hard enough.
>>
>>27651007
I can't memearrow today...
>>
File: 1178009.jpg (319 KB, 1329x832) Image search: [Google]
1178009.jpg
319 KB, 1329x832
>>
>>27628837
Pretty cool
>>
>>27652371
Who made this?!
>>
>>27652371
This pleases me in primal ways.
>>
>>27653933
'Starykrow'.
https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-starykrow
>>
File: 1459546231677.gif (317 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1459546231677.gif
317 KB, 407x405
>>27638579
>>
File: 1160535.png (965 KB, 1204x1600) Image search: [Google]
1160535.png
965 KB, 1204x1600
>>
>>27652371
Rararararararara rape when?
>>
>>27656951
Anytime you decide to write.
>>
File: 1339365205940.png (93 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
1339365205940.png
93 KB, 171x278
>>27657704
>Writing
>>
>>27631525
Oh shit durnk anun, welcome welcome, feel free to puke over fluttershy!
>>
>You groggily hit your snooze alarm for the third time, then roll back over.
>Why the hell are you so tired today?
>You got at least seven hours of sleep.
>Normally you work on much less than that.
>But, considering its 30 minutes past your normal wake up time, you better get up now or fear the wrath of Applejack at your farm job.
>On the other hand... maybe feeling Applejack's wrath wouldn't be a bad thing...
>Feeling her pent up frustration release-
>You're falling back asleep.
>Stop it.
>You try your best to re-open your eyes and roll yourself out of bed.
>Moving across the floor, you bump into your bedroom door and curse under your breath.
>After a cold shower doesn't quite help your exhaustion, you head downstairs to make some black gold and oatmeal.
>Turning on the coffee pot, you hear the knock on the door.
>Rubbing your eyes, you whisper more swears.
"Fucking Fluttershy... Always coming so fucking early. I'm so fucking done with all this bullshit..."
>Grumbling, you stomp across the floor like a child.
>Ripping open the door, you acknowledge your normal morning visitor.
"What? I'm way too tired for this shit today."
>"O-oh, I was worried about that..." Fluttershy says meekly. "Are you feeling okay? I was worried I may have used too many of the sleeping pills."
>You pause, waiting for her to elaborate, but she stares up at you innocently.
"You gave me sleeping pills."
>"U-uhm. Maybe?"
>You pause again, rubbing your eyes.
"Why?" you ask, way more calmly than you probably should.
>"Well... uhm. Can't you see?" she asks.
>You take a moment to take a look at her.
>She's loosely dressed in your baggy, human sized clothes.
1/2
>>
>>27659356
>Each of her front hooves go through arm holes of a white dress shirt, while her hind legs fit through a pair of jeans.
>"W-what do you think? Are cute mares wearing you clothes your fetish?" she asks.
>You stare at her, dumbfounded.
"So, you snuck into my house, drugged me, then while I couldn't remember and couldn't wake up, you took two pieces of my clothing and left."
>"Yes," she says proudly, closing her eyes.
>You open your mouth to say something, but decide not to.
>It might be a good idea to keep her innocent to the idea that she could have done much more while you were incapacitated.
"No, it's not my fetish. But. Tell you what. If you just give me my clothes back, you can tell the whole town you got into my pants."
>"Why would I do that?" she asks.
"I dunno. At this point, you've been doing this so long that I assumed you've got a bet with Rainbow or something."
>"U-uhm. No. I love you."
"Sure. Whatever. Give me my clothes back."
>She stares at you for a second.
>Then, she turns tail and gallops away.
>You look down at yourself, wearing only a t-shirt and boxers.
"Damnit Fluttershy, those were my only pair of pants."
2/2
>>
-------------------------------------

>You sit on the couch, thumbing through your book of short stories.
>Whenever you need a good laugh, there's no better way to lift your spirits than with a good book.
>And this one is fantastic.
>It's an archive of cleverly thought out original humor with great timing and unique twists on old ideas.
>You especially loved it because the stories in this series of books never decided to push a joke for too long and never dived into easy outs like fourth wall breaks or referential humor.
>Then, there's a knock at your door.
>You close your eyes, trying to remind yourself that this will only take a second.
>Putting the bookmark in your novel, you head to the door and stretch before opening the door.
>Fluttershy stands at your front door, smiling widely with a friend behind her.
>"Hi Anon. I was wondering if this-"
>"HI AAAANNNEEERRRNNNN," screams the horse behind Fluttershy.
>You take a step back, trying to place where this mint-green horse could have met you before.
"Excuse me?" you ask, before the mare with a rock as a cutie mark leaps on you and sits on your face. "I NEED AN ADULT."
>"I AM AN ADULT," the mare screams.
>"Is, uhm. Is this pony your fetish?" Fluttershy asks.
>Picking the pony into your arms, you rise to your feet and step outside.
>"DO YOU HAVE CHICK TENDIES?" she asks.
"No," you say.
>Holding her in your arms like a javelin, you put all of your might into throwing her across the horizon.
"And stay in your own goddamn story," you mutter. "How did you even bring her here, Fluttershy?"
>"I didn't. She just appeared at my doorstep and wanted to see you."
"Oh, I see. Uh. So was that it?"
>"No. That wasn't my fetish for today," she says meekly.
"Alright. Fine. Hold on a sec."
>You step onto the porch and squeeze past her, muttering "Excuse me."
>Once you're inside the house, you close the door.
"Alright. Go ahead," you call through the door.
>"Uhm, Anon. The door is closed," she says.
"Yeah?" you call back.
1/2
>>
>>27659387

>"Well, uh. I was wondering if-"
"No, No! You have to knock!"
>A quiet moment passes.
>Fluttershy makes three quiet, wavering knocks.
"Alright, Fluttershy," you say in exaspiration. "What is it today?"
>Fluttershy stares at you like you've eaten your own boogers.
>Which, you swear you only do in the privacy of your own shower.
>"Uhm, well. I was wondering if homeless, abused fillies are your fetish?"
"Wait, what?" you ask.
>But before she can answer you, a third pony peeks around Fluttershy and walks beside her on your porch.
>The orange little filly that you recognize as Scootaloo peers up at you with tears in her eyes.
>"Oh! Wait. Hold on," Fluttershy says. "Finishing touch."
>Fluttershy thwacks Scootaloo in the right eye, and it gradually turns a shade of Black and purple.
>"D-do you get off to this, Anon?" Scootaloo asks.
>Your mouth drops, looking down at at the display in front of you.
"Fluttershy, this might be the most fucked up thing you've ever done. Go the fuck home. I don't want to see you for a week."
>The yellow pegasus looks down at the ground, tears in her eyes and flutters away.
>Scootaloo turns, flapping her tiny malformed wings and blinks tears of pain out of her eyes.
"No. Not you, Scootaloo," you add. "You stay. I'm going to make you pancakes, go practice new scooter tricks with you in the park, and read you a bed-time story and you will fucking like it."
>The filly looks up at you, head tilted.
>"You know that I actually have parents, right?" she says.
"Oh. Uh. Yeah. I totally knew that. Uh. I meant. Uh. Fuck off."
>You slam the door, sweat dripping down your face.
>Nopony will ever know the massive social faux-pas you made of thinking Scootaloo didn't have parents.
>I mean, what would people think if the public found out she actually did have parents?
>Her secret is safe with you.
>For now, you just have to hope that Fluttershy's guess for tomorrow doesn't involve anything worse than punching a filly in the face.
2/2
>>
>>27659397
well
okay
>>
>>27637899
cant he just use his fingers
>>
ALSO

since I'm here, some lurkers may know of a story I wrote literally forever ago called "Just Another Bump"

I'm cancelling it. if anyone wants closure on how it ends, I wrote this up.

http://pastebin.com/VuSuPWih

I just don't have any passion for it at all. Sorry guys.
>>
>>27659387
Wait that "pony" was Rainbomination?
Kek
>>
>>27660406
That's his cancer OC, Lyler.
>>
File: 1465962681581.jpg (31 KB, 304x301) Image search: [Google]
1465962681581.jpg
31 KB, 304x301
>>27626406
Yeah girl, use that skillet
>>
>>27660712
Dolphin Overlord has a new buddy?
>>
>>27659459
>>
do you love me flutterrape
>>
File: Insert Green.jpg (65 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Insert Green.jpg
65 KB, 700x700
>>27662015
Insert green to receive love test results.
>>
Question for y'all. What is Flutterrape's opinion of rewrites? Bad form to do them without permission of the original author, or just fucking do it no questions asked?

I had an idea for an alternate ending for one of Slasher Science's one shots. I'm not so presumptuous to imply a n00b like me could improve on Slasher's work. Not a complete rewrite, just a different direction the story could have taken.

If you folks are okay with it, that'll be my next project after the fiesta. Speaking of which:

@TwSpPuNu can now use the Earth Job 'Chemist'. Don't glitch Exdeath!

https://twitter.com/FF5ForFutures/status/743314417828265984

Fooey, I wanted Dancer. :^(
>>
>>27662122
Can do buddy

>"Anon why are you not in bed?"
"Maybe I can't sleep."
>"Why can't you sleep Anon?"
"I don't know. I never do."
>You continue to pour yourself a cup of tea and add just the right amount of sugar fo taste.
>"Are you just lost in thought Anon?"
"No...I stopped thinking a long time ago. I used to find myself constantly plagued with so many thoughts that it would become unbearable sometimes."
>You pick up your cup and begin to walk back into your living room.
>"Are you just not tired Anon?"
"No. I'm tired...I just can't sleep."
>Carefully you sit next to the yellow pony who has decided to 'grace you' with her presence this fine evening.
>"Are you upset, or frustrated, or sad?"
"No. I stopped feeling those feelings a long time ago as well..."
>You take a sip of your tea.
>"Maybe it's because of all the tea you drink Anon. Tea always keeps me awake."
"Maybe. But I don't think so. I'm always awake. Even when I don't drink this much tea Fluttershy."
>"Maybe...your'e having regrets about something from your past?"
>You take another noisy sip from your tea cup.
"I guess you could say that."
>"Well...what's on your mind?"
"Absolutely nothing...like always. I haven't ever been a thoughtful person really."
>"But why Anon?"
>You sigh and put down your cup of tea.
>"I wouldn't know how that feels...I care far too much for everypony...especially my little critters."
"Do you ever feel like maybe everything is just one big mistake?"
>"Anon...just because you mess one thing up doesn't mean that everything else is messed up."
"I know I know..."
>"Maybe your'e just sad you haven't seen another human in almost 6 years."
"Probably."
>You take another sip of your tea and stare blankly into space for a while that is before Fluttershy offers some sort of solace to remid you that you are still alive.
>"Maybe you just...need a little l-lovin'."
>You sigh and continue to sip your tea discontentedly.

im alive yes
>>
>>27662232
Rewrites are rocky terrain.
I think Clever Dick wrote an ending to Slasher's stories years ago, and it was fairly well received, but that's because Clever was a great writer so he could make it work.

If you think you've got the gonads, go ahead.

>>27662015
You're alright. Keep your hands above the sheets and we'll be fine.
>>
File: My love.gif (26 KB, 619x420) Image search: [Google]
My love.gif
26 KB, 619x420
>>27662271
I have calculated that I do in fact love you. Results are pending of whether or not Flutterrape as a whole loves you.
Also, welcome back to the land of the living.
>>
>>27662292
thanks.
in all my years of writing that was probably my what...second time being serious or somewhat serious.
>>27662289
who says im not typing with one hand and jackin with the other
>>
>>27662232
Fan fiction of fan fiction is pretty sad, come up with your own stories.
>>
>>27662289
>fairly well received
It was a drama bomb Clever cooked up because he thought Slasher didn't have the balls/brains to create a satisfying ending for his own magnum opus.
>>
>>27662122
>Day barfly in equestria
>You are Anonymous
>Alcoholic, attempted rape victim of many a female (and sometimes male) suitor, racist
>And you're drowning your sorrows in some local dive you found in some city named after something pertaining to horses
>Your sorrows being that you have no minorities to discriminate against
>You tried ziggers and pussy pigeons, but it's just not the same
>Final solution your ass, it would've only caused more problems than it fixed

>The bartender mare walks over
>She's got a purplish coloration with some picture of fruit on her ass
>You hate the word mare so much
>It just feels vaguely sexual
>"..thing bothering you?"
>Oh shit she's talking to you
>What did she just say?
>Something about the tab, you think
>"..you hear me?"
Uh, yeah, yeah, 3 bits a pop..
>"It doesn't even cost that much, just one bit."
>She points at a lover tester
>"Give it a shot, I think you'll like it."
>She gives you a sultry look and a wink and slowly slinks away
>Your joints and back pop and crack as you wrench yourself out of your position of quiet stupor on the bar and look at the recommended love machine, doesn't look very interesting from here
>>
>>27662353
woops that was too early

>You sidle over and take a closer look, and upon that find that it's a bit different from the ones back home
>There are no handles to grab, just a hole and a slot for bits
>Plus it says it needs TWENTY bits to operate
>Maybe the input device will come out of the hole if you activate at
>At the barmaids direction, you slide in a single bit, if only from morbid curiosity
>There is no satisfying rattle and ka-chnk of the coin working its way through the analog currency receiver, it sounds like it just falls straight through to the other side and pings off the cold, hard concrete floor
>"BZZZZ. TEST YOUR LOVE. INSERT INTO HOLE."
>The voice is clearly a pony attempting to sound like a robot
>You just stare at it
>"TEST LOVE. INSERT MEMBER INTO HOLE."
>it's starting to sound nervous
>"Put dick in hole!"
>You shake up your beer and let it spew into the cock holster
>"Grauuugh!"
That bit better go towards my tab, barkeep.
>"Ib wen ib mah nose oww!"
>Fucking, uh, whatsername
>You it was "Hotshot"
>Yeah, fucking hotshot

>Wait a minute
>You're feeling woozy
>You notice your beer looks extra fizzy
>You glance over at the bar and see Pinkie Pie
>She beams and waves back as your collapse into lady Ruphylin's sweet embrace
>God fucking dammit fucking Pinkie Pie
>>
I hate you all.
>>
>>27662378
we love you too
>>
File: The math.png (57 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
The math.png
57 KB, 600x454
>>27662369
I've done the math, and I've calculated that I love you, but only if you will smell this rag. The math also says, that's a pretty spiffy green.
>>27662378
The math says you're a faggot, but we still kinda sorta love hate you.
>>
>>27662404
These interest rates are fucking horseshit, I'll be loverupt in 6 years.
>>
File: NYLE.png (551 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
NYLE.png
551 KB, 640x440
>>27662470
Take it up with the princess, she's the one that's rigg- I mean set up this wonderful economy.
>>
>>27644123
>That spoiler

Shhhh.
>>
>>27662122
>You frown at the machine.
>Then look at the pony stood beside you.
"Cadance, this doesn't seem very legit."
>"It's completely legit! I use it all the time!"
"So I just... insert a vegetable and it gives me test results?"
>"Yes, well, anything green really, could be veggies, paint, green-coloured ponies..."
"I see, I--"
>You do a double take.
>"Th-that last one was an accident. Happened once. Only once."
>...
"Wel--"
>"I swear."
>...
"Well it should be good for a laugh."
>You reach into your pockets and fumble around.
>Cadance watches in confusion as you pull an entire lettuce out of your pocket.
>Push it into the hole and wait.
>The machine whirrs.
>It grinds.
>It splutters.
>It... moans?
>Then a small piece of card is ejected from another slot.
>You glance at Cadance.
>She gives you a reassuring look.
>Shrugging, you take the card and read it aloud.
"Diagnosis: You have ball cancer."
>Blink.
"I thought this was a love test?"
>"Oh, no no no, it's a general test machine. Could give any test! It gave me my high school maths results."
"What did it give Shining Armour?"
>"TEST. Terminal Extreme Stallion Tetanus."
"Oh."
>You give the machine cautious look.
>Then insert a bit of green paper you had in your jacket.
>Another card pops out.
>' F-, Apply yourself. '
"I don't think I like this machine."
>Cadence inserts a green pencil.
>The machine coughs once and another card appears.
>She takes it and reads it out.
>"You're pregnant. With an alicorn baby!"
"Oh jesus god no."
>>
File: 1341396766201s.jpg (2 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
1341396766201s.jpg
2 KB, 125x94
>>27662560
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE CONTINGENCY PLAN GOD DAMN IT

EVERY TIME ANYONE MENTIONS IT IN THIS THREAD, ITS IN A SPOILER AND SWEPT UNDER THE RUG

WHAT. THE FUCK. IS IT?!
>>
File: 1402006921257.jpg (17 KB, 399x276) Image search: [Google]
1402006921257.jpg
17 KB, 399x276
>>27662624
Worry not Anon, if push comes to shove, there are contingencies in place. We'll be okay.
>>
>>27662624
Moving to 4+4chan.
>>
>>27662758
Fuck that shit.
If there's no thread here specifically by the time I'm done with my backlog of stories, I'm reviving it just to post them so I can take satisfaction in having got them out there.
>>
>>27662804
I don't wanna spark up another "Great migrate debate" Here but

>5k character limit
>potentially post 5 images at a time.
>24-hour captcha pass do you don't have to put up with street signs for every post.
>The previously listed makes posting faster and less of a hassle.
>Every board has their own mods. If the mods are terrible that board dies and Anons move to something else or make a better board if they wanted.

I get that we're a historical pillar here on this board, but 6+2 chins ain't too bad 2bh
>>
File: 1447023632502.gif (336 KB, 535x796) Image search: [Google]
1447023632502.gif
336 KB, 535x796
>>27662850
"Pbpbt" is what I say to that, sir.

I hold no issue if others go there, but I can't be arsed. Besides, im used to the way things work here. Even if it takes me 30 posts to dump a story, I enjoy the challenge of assigning images to every post as well.
While I don't objectively see change as bad, I don't see a reason for it when there's nothing wrong with what we have.
>>
>>27662883
Silly twiggy, that's why it's a contingency plan
>>
File: 1414819064198.gif (697 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1414819064198.gif
697 KB, 600x600
>>27662888
Yeah, but even in contingency sake, I will fucking necromance the hell out of this thread if it happens to not be here on 4chan by the time I gotta post my shit.

In fact, just to make sure that doesn't happen, I've got 3 kinds of motivation stacked on (as well as an inability to move around properly) to finish off a story I've been blowing off too much.
So im gonna drink, im gonna put on lyricless music, Im gonna re-read what I have and I am gonna slap this keyboard until words make sense!
>>
>>27662930
goodluck twiggy
>>
>>27662930
Godspeed friend.
>>
File: 1123591.png (237 KB, 840x698) Image search: [Google]
1123591.png
237 KB, 840x698
>>
>>27662232
Which story?
>>
Im-180posts-behind-why-so-much-green-now-yes bump
>>
File: 113004796671160143d25786cea29ce9.png (332 KB, 1280x1419) Image search: [Google]
113004796671160143d25786cea29ce9.png
332 KB, 1280x1419
>>
File: i_hate_watermelon.jpg (395 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
i_hate_watermelon.jpg
395 KB, 1000x1000
>>27664981
>>
>>27665112
Bump for that sweet sweet watermelon
>>
>>27666357
>Knock knock
>"HEY ANONYMOUS I BET YOU I CAN SHOVE THIS WHOLE WATERMELON UP MY--"
>Slam
>>
>Standing in front of your closet, in the nude, you ponder what you'll wear for today.
>On the far left is the dry-cleaned black suit and red tie that many of the ponies in town have grown accustom to.
>On the other hand, there's always the simple t-shirt and jeans.
>Then again, you could say screw it, and just stay home all day being naked, sitting in a beanbag, eating Cheetoes and watching children's cartoons.
>A knock on the door downstairs quickly invalidates that option.
>Answering the door naked might give the wrong impression to your guest, especially if that guest is Fluttershy.
>Then again, it probably would make her day.
>And you'd get laid.
>This dry streak HAS gone on forever.
>Last time you really had a decent lay was from that drunk horse.
>And even then, you barely remember it.
>She seems nice though, even if the two of you can't look each other in the eye anymore.
>Whatever.
>T-shirt and jeans it is.
>Throwing on a pair of boxers, a t-shirt, jeans, and some loafers, you head downstairs to the persistent knocking at your front door.
>However, when you throw open the door, you're thrown for a loop.
>Standing in front of you was certainly a yellow pegasus, but it looked nothing like the Fluttershy you know and loathe.
>Black streaks of dye run through her vividly pink hair and her ears are adorned in several gold and silver earrings.
>Her eyes shine brilliantly thanks to the black mascara that covers her lashes.
>She wears a two piece all black outfit that covers most of her body, that insome way makes her seem like a sort of edgy bumblebee.
"What the hell did you do?" you ask, skipping the formalities.
>"W-what do you mean?" Fluttershy asks.
"You're... black."
1/2
>>
>>27666852

>"That's racist," she replies.
"You know what I mean," you say, backtracking. "You're wearing all black clothes!"
>"Uh-huh! Is being a goth your fetish, Anon?" she asks happily.
>You stare at here more, drinking in her form.
>Her shirt, erm, if you could call it a shirt if a horse is wearing it, has a sort of band name on it, but you can't make out the name over the overly curled dead-tree limb font.
>Her pants, pony pants, ponts, are covered in little metal spikes and jingly chains with yellow and pink accents.
"No. I-it's. It's not," you answer.
>"Uhm, then why are you stuttering?" she asks.
"I'm just impressed. I wouldn't think Equestria had things like these. Where did you get these?"
>"Oh! That was easy! I went to Pony Topic!"
>Your jaw drops, feeling the start of something terrible set in motion.
"NO! NO! NONONO! We're DONE!"
>"Can I touch your big dick now, please?"
"NO!"
>You slam the door in her face.
>Fluttershy looks down at the porch and softly kicks the welcome mat, the chains near her rear gently jingling.
>"I wonder what got into him?" she says, before turning away and trotting home. "I wonder if I can still return these."
2/2
>>
>>27662369

"Lady Ruphylin's sweet embrace..."

God I laughed at that. A lot. And I'm sober at the moment.
>>
Cross posting from >>27666999

>Day FML in Equestria.
>Awakened by the sun, despite increasingly heavy curtains and shutters...
>Fuck you Celestia.
>A few hours later, arise for the sacred ritual of triple-S.
>Finally shuffle into the kitchen for some cereal or whatever.
>Interrupted by a knock at the door.
>herewegoagain.webm
>No doubt it's Bananahush with her latest fetish guess.
>Haven't even had breakfast yet, dammit.
>It's your own damn fault for taking so long to get up.
>Shielding your eyes against the sunlight, you open the door.
"Okay Fluttershy, what is it this time?"
>You catch a glint of sunlight on metal out of the corner of your eye.
>A sudden, sharp pain crosses your neck.
>"Good morning, Anon! Is snuff your fetish?"
>The bitch slit your throat.
>Your raging boner immediately tents your boxers.
"Yes, yes it is," you manage to gurgle before you fall over onto your back.
>"Yippee!" Fluttershy squees, dragging your boxers down to your knees and lining her marehood up over your throbbing cock.
>As you bleed out, your member quickly goes flaccid, lacking sufficient blood to maintain an erection.
>Fluttershy grinds on your cock in mounting frustration.
>Her sopping wet marehood on your dick is the last notable sensation you have, as consciousness deserts you.
>To say that Fluttershy is disappointed and frustrated is a massive understatement.
>Fucking Fluttershy.
>>
Page ten bump coooool
>>
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 891x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468 KB, 891x882
Hey look it's me, a guy that did stuff, I'm not dead!
Pay attention to me and love me!
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 540x153) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 540x153
>tfw nobody showering me with affection
>>
Ever bump a thread so hard, it goes to the first page?

Front page mage man.
>>
>>27637850
>shower green

>>27637861
>>27637983
Where did the green text anon go
>>
>>27668536
No one answered which they wanted. Treehugger or Mrs.Shy
>>
>>27668570
Im pretty sure it was an agreement that it be Fluttershy, but trying to act motherly to Anon because she doesn't think he can wash himself or something.

Cause if it wasn't, I'm gonna have to redefine 'Fluttermum' in my head just cause we now have the actual Fluttermum, but I've just been sticking to calling her Fluttershy's mum because of the concept of Fluttershy herself being or acting like a mum...
>>
File: 1465443710397.jpg (34 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1465443710397.jpg
34 KB, 500x581
>>27668174
giving mr. writefag some attention
>>
>>27668603
Not Fluttershy. Her actual mom, hence "Mrs.Shy". Those were the conditions m8. Hippy of rapist mom
>>
>>27668699
I saw no such mentions of "Mrs. Shy"
Though that's probably me confusing the terms used for her. Again, I saw
>I'll do the shower green with fucking Fluttermom
and assumed it was Fluttershy being or acting like a mum... cause I was used to that term.

That said, my vote is on Mrs. Shy.
Even though I threw that idea of a shower with Tree Hugger to begin with, Mrs Shy is a fuckin' cute.
>>
>>27668570

Treehugger. Hippie pone a QT.
>>
>>27668671
I can return to the grave now
>>
>>27668174
What's up, you old faggot.
>>
bump I guess?
>>
File: 770313.jpg (132 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
770313.jpg
132 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>27669956
Because the truth must be known.
>>
>>27669044
Oh you know, just vying for the attention of Internet strangers
Normal daily routine
>>
>>27670764
Penis
>>
>>27670852
Tough Love when?
>>
>>27669956
Go ask Flutterpriest.
>>
>>27671076
dem dibs ?
>>
>>27671088
checked
>>
File: 1086573.png (501 KB, 2368x2528) Image search: [Google]
1086573.png
501 KB, 2368x2528
>>
(Side note: any words in a sentence with all caps has extra emphasis on it. They aren’t screaming.)
>Day sarcasm in Equestria.
>You are Anon.
>As the suns warm rays caress your cheek gently, you slowly wake, and roll over in an attempt to return to slumber.
>The grass itches your nose a bit, and your reach up and scratch your nose a bit.
>Wait, what?
>You scramble to your feet, and quickly scan your surroundings in search of the yellow menace.
>All you see are birds, squirrels, and a few deer.
>Looking back down at yourself, you find a small note taped to your chest.
>“Hey Anon, is sex in the wilderness your fetish?”
>Seeing no sign of Fluttershy, you crumple the paper and begin to mill around.
>No mares in sight around means no >rape.
>And all calm and no >rape makes Anon a happy boy.
>A rustle from the bush next to you stabs that happiness in the kidney and kicks it in the balls.
>A pair of teal eyes peers out, and you instinctively cover your crotch.
>Keeping eye contact, you slowly back away.
>Just don’t blink and you’ll be fine.
>Just don’t blink
*blink*
>Fluttershy is now hurtling towards you at breakneck speeds. For her.
>In reality, she’s putting towards you at about a walking pace.
>”Y-you’re going to love me! I-if that’s alright…”
“No Fluttershy. Just…no…”
>You turn and begin to jog away, leaving her behind. She attempts to catch up, but just ends up going slower.
>Bit sad really.
>As you continue on your way, you notice the scenery changing quickly.
>What was once mostly forest was not turning into large fields. Animals frolicked around, the birds chirping.
>Was quite peaceful.
“Ya know, this could actually be a worthwhile fetish attem-WOAAHHHHH!”
1/?
>>
>>27671619
>You fall forward, and tumble into a large hole.
>Landing on your back with a thud, and your vision swims.
>You swat away the small Derpy’s flying around your head, and slowly sit up.
>Groaning, you take note of your surroundings.
>The walls are smooth stone, showing no clear way up. On one side however, is a 2x4 with the words “Welcome to the Sarchasm” burned into it.
>Groaning, you attempt to stand, but fall right back on your ass.
>Looking at your leg, you see a bit of bone sticking out of it. The flesh is parted around it, and blood has begun to leak out.
“Oh, this looks FINE. I’m SURE I won’t need medical attention!”
>Groaning, your slowly pull yourself towards the nearest wall, and lean up against it.
>Looking up towards the hole that you fell through, you see Fluttershy stick her head through, searching around for any sign of you.
“Oh boy! You’re JUST the pony I wanted to see!”
>She smiles a bit, and begins to flutter down to you. “Oh thank g-goodness mister! I thought you might’ve been hurt!”
>You motion towards your leg.
“Oh YEAH. I’m just FINE.”
>She touches the floor, and quickly moves to your leg. “Oh my gosh! Are you alright? Does it hurt?”
“Of COURSE I’m fine. I can TOTALLY walk!”
>She looks down, and hides behind her mane. “I’m sorry that I upset you…do you want me to kiss it and make it feel better?” Her eyes get a little spark of rape in them.
“Of COURSE! You’re my FAVORITE p0ny of all! I would NEVER reject your advances!”
>She frowns a bit, and steps back. “I’m not sure I like your tone mister!”
>You give her a dirty look.
2/?
>>
>>27671629
“OH! Well I’m sorry! It’s all MY fault I fell into this hole in the middle of nowhere!”
>She flits upwards, glaring at you. “Well fine mister! You can just stay here while I go get help then!”
>You groan, and attempt to stand.
“Oh NO. Don’t leave without ME! Im SURE you could carry us both.”
>She gives a little “Hmph!” and flies back out the hole.
>Sitting back down, you contemplate your options.
>You could cry.
>You could contemplate the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
>You could make making man-pesto with a meat pestle.
>You give a sigh, and undo your pants.
“I sure do LOVE passing the time.”
3/3
>>
>>27671638
Haven't seen this one in years.
still great.
>>
>>27671824
Haven't seen you in years.
still cute.
>>
>>27672630
But Anon I never left.

I don't think I can.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.