[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever, at some point in your life, asked yourself...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1453701526143.png (760 KB, 971x721) Image search: [Google]
1453701526143.png
760 KB, 971x721
Have you ever, at some point in your life, asked yourself...
"I'd love...to be famous"
>>
>>27625033
But I'm not pretty like Gabe and Michelle
>>
>>27625033
Famous? No
Rich? Yes
>>
>>27625206
You don't wanna meet Kevin Hart? Or have a seat beside prestigious people like David Bekham and Ben Affleck on a funeral of someone famous like Muhammed Ali?
>>
>>27625064
>pretty
You've got to be kidding me.
>>
So what is this one trick pony gonna do once mlp gets even less popular?
>>
>>27625261
Not him, but I'd rather be famous with people I care about.

Like, if Lauren Faust admired my work that'd give me a chubby.
>>
>>27625280
>not wanting Gabe to cum inside you while Michelle watches
>>
>>27625294
This, Fuck bekham.

I just want to be able to play some boardgames with Kelly Sheridan every once in a while.
>>
>>27625033
>>27625261
I'd like to be famous, yes.

But I really couldn't give less of a fuck about meeting Kevin Hart or talking to David Beckham.
>>
>>27625286
It'll be funny
Unless he gets Creber preggo

>>27625294
>this
>>
>>27625286
He won't quit till the sun's gone, and the moon takes its plaaaaaace
>>
>>27625286
My guess is he's either gonna try and get a contract by Hasbro and shill for them since he has been in a few of their related shows, or do what >>27625477 said.
>>
>I just wanna be popular with people I care about
That's just something unpopular people say. Once you get those fame, attention, and the flashes of the zoom lens cameras, you start to feel as if you're riding an engine of a Harley. Nothing like it.
>>
>>27625523
Yup, after all the bullshit that's been happening in the fandom for the past 6 years: Not worth it.
>>
>>27625033
I wanna be famous.
I wanna live close to the sun
Pack your bags, cause I've already won
>>
asks Brendan Fraser
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.