[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date Mrs Cake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Would you date Mrs Cake?
>>
>>27617387
No.
>>
>>27617387
No, but i would date her kids
>>
>>27617387
Ye
>>
I wouldn't date her but I would like to practice dating with her and make her feel like a young mare again

>tfw no sweet, mature, motherly mare to teach you the ins and outs of pony courtship
>>
Only if it ends with me giving her a cream filling, and putting a bun in that oven; though I'd settle for lightly frosting her as well. If it doesn't work out, we could always just chill and get baked.
>>
>>27617387
Nah.
Bro's before hoes.
>>
>>27617387

Why wouldn't I? If that skinny yellow bastard won't give her what she needs, then I'd be happy to help her out.
>>
>>27617387
>>27617935
I want to cum inside both of them.
>>
>>27617387
objectively worst mother pony
>>
File: Carlos intesifies.png (80 KB, 726x726) Image search: [Google]
Carlos intesifies.png
80 KB, 726x726
>>27617679
I think you forgot something.
>>
>>27617387
After she and Carrot divorce or he tragically dies, sure.
Loving that blue mare means not busting up her happy marriage.
>>
>>27617387
I would fuck her husband so hard. Right in front of her too.
>>
File: Out of frame buttsecks.png (346 KB, 1073x602) Image search: [Google]
Out of frame buttsecks.png
346 KB, 1073x602
>>27618708
I guess any pony who trusts Pinkie with her offspring could qualify for that title.
>>
>>27617387

Yes, if she's available.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.