[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss and Debunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Leak Sure.jpg (104 KB, 1134x720) Image search: [Google]
Leak Sure.jpg
104 KB, 1134x720
>>
File: Leak Sure 2.jpg (122 KB, 1134x720) Image search: [Google]
Leak Sure 2.jpg
122 KB, 1134x720
>>27616040
>>
>>27616040
>its an episode with some sport in background but has nothing to do with the mane6 problems

like the olympics episode. it was just about spike cringe than about actual fun sport and competition that could made the episode great
>>
>>27616048
>01:22:48:06
>01:08:08:03
>619_098_004.tif
Okay, what's the deal with these numbers? Big Jim instantly recognized the previous "leak" as fake because one of the numbers was too big. Said "we never have 600 scenes" or something to that effect. But I forget which number means what. Anyone got a screencap of the relevant tweet?
>>
>>27616040
Do you think we're getting another alicorn in the finale?
>>
>>27616087
619 is the episode number in this case. S06E19. It's marked as such on the title card.
>>
>>27616040
Holy shit it was real
>>
>>27616040
>one slashy thread wasnt enough
fuck off.
>>
>>27616040
So, uh, when were these first posted? Because as of 8 hours ago it looks like the title at least may be legit.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/06/six-new-titles-appear-on-zap2it.html#more

Though, does anyone recall the details on that episode a while back that got aired out of production order? Because depending on what exactly they reordered, it might be that Buck Ball Season was either 618 or 620 in the original production order.
>>
>>27616204
>>27616087

619_098_004.tif

6 19 98 4

Season 6
Episode 19
Shoot 98
4th story board image for this shoot.

don't forget the ".tif".

You can get a better clue with this video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4QDQ-HbDGE

Has anyone problems to post or I'm the only one?
>>
>>27616277
The Fault In Our Cutie Marks is what got shuffled around. It was originally S06E09. I'm not aware of anything that got aired out of order so far -- just that this particular episode was moved to later in the season.
>>
>>27616058
The fun sport and competition is the norm in every good cartoon show ever created.
Why the hell does MLP specifically enjoy sabotaging itself and then get denied by it's rabid disrespectful fanbase is beyond me. It's retarded. I myself would have eaten up anything, as long as it wasn't this unfunny, unfun, cringeworthy, boring bullshit.
>>
Faggotry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.