[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a pony sex/lewd sound clip thread? Most of the vocaroo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Fluttershy.png (98 KB, 600x605) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy.png
98 KB, 600x605
Can we have a pony sex/lewd sound clip thread? Most of the vocaroo links I've come across are dead.
>>
Do you really want find your self jacking off to flyttershy sounds of sucking your dick, and in the end figure out the guy was voicing her?
>>
>>27610984
>>27610992
That's exactly what anyone wants.
>>
>>27610992
>men being able to voice females
I suppose you also enjoy those undertale sex clips done by women through voice filters.
>>
>>27611014
He's saying that because a guy did make a very believable fluttershy vocaroo, I'm sure someone will post it.
>>
>>27611009
>>27611014
Hey I am not fan of jacking off to something that was made by human with dick, sorry.
>>
>>27611026
You must really hate lewd fanart then.
>>
>>27611021
sadly all my saved links are dead like my hopes of getting laid
>>
>>27611029
Well you can't denie that literary 80% of all "fanart" is oversized boobe-festu. Of what I have literary reverse boner, like, who even likes it? Like unnatural crazy oversized shapes?
>>
File: image.png (898 KB, 3515x2007) Image search: [Google]
image.png
898 KB, 3515x2007
>>27611043
Are you even looking in the same places? Go to Derpibooru, input a pone, have your filters set to "everything" amd a lot of it is just pone with marevag. You're probably using e621.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oJML2iXJgT
>>
>>27611072
I won't even listen, I am to much pussy
>>
>>27611090
Male voice:I'm literally drowning in mares
>>
>>27611108
Thanks senpai.
>>
I'm still looking for the Adagio Wubcake one.
>>
Do you all remember fluttertied? Is she still around
>>
>>27611633
I would also like to know.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.