[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S1 marathon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 12.png (2 MB, 2500x2552) Image search: [Google]
12.png
2 MB, 2500x2552
Any females around (or males) who wanna marathon S1 with me? I'm bored, drunk and kinda lonesome. My skype is Lothloran-ffxi, I'll wanna start inside the next hour if I get at least one person interested in burning through the 1st season with me :)

I am lonely as fuck.
>>
>>27609074
Fuck it. I got nothing better to do.
>>
>>27609085
please add me ;( I need brony / MLP fandom friends
I don't consider myself a "brony" I'm just really into MLP.
I used to watch every new episode with my ex, but now... I guess I'm flying solo.
>>
>females
>On /mlp/
>>
Femanon here. Sure OP. Have a Skype? ;)
>>
>>27609094
You seem desperate. I'm not all that interested in sharing contact info with someone who is just going to whine about his latest breakup; it's depressing. I'm totally down to watch good pone, though, so if you set up a room or whatever you had planned, I'll be in like Flint.
>>
>>27609074
Blacklisted
>>
>>27609110
Literally just want some girl to watch it with me. I miss my ex and wanna die, for real. I'll never find a girl like dat. Full package, not 300lbs cosplayed fluttershy in the bedroom. Good times.
I legit wanna die.
>>
>>27609074
>>27609094
>/soc/ tier faggotry
Do your fucking job, hotpockets.
>>
>>27609117
I put it in OP Lothloran-ffxi is the skype account.
If that doesn't pop up try peacob wondershits (I changed it to the first thing that hit my head so no one could find my facebook)
>>
>>27609122
I have no intentions of talking about my ex. I think she's utter shit. I just wanna spend some time with some other bronies / pegisisters since she's the only person I've known into the show.
I will not bring up my ex, I don't even wanna think about her. She's trash imho
>>
>>27609141
So set up a synchtube or whatever the cool kids use nowadays.

God, I miss synchtube.
>>
>>27609141
I mean.. if someone brings her up.. I'll tell you why she's a cunt, but I won't do an impromptu riff about her.
She is a cunt though, don't get me wrong.
She lied to me about going to the hospital, and I'm like "holy fuck, please be okay"
Turns out she's just a borderline personality bitch and it was all lies.
I hope she gets aids.
Carrying on.
>>
>>27609159
I haven't been a cool kid in 10 or 15 years. I have no idea what kids do now adays
>>
>>27609181
So, how were you planning to marathon the show with "fellow bronies"?
>>
should I join or should I not?
>>
>>27609074
Tempting but you gonna host it on watchtogether or some other site?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.