[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would the show be better if she had never left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Would the show be better if she had never left?
>>
>>27606219
Would this board be better if OP left?
>>
would the world be better if you never posted this?
>>
>>27606219
You got to remember Lauren wasn't the only one who left that made the show good. She didn't single-handedly carry the entire show.
>>
>>27606219
probably not.
>>
How many alternate realities would we have to go through to find one where Lauren didn't quit the show before the 6th season?
>>
>>27606219

Of course
Why do you even ask, she made me hop into this ship and I still cant leave, the design of her characters made me fall in love
>>
>>27606219
Yes. It would also be better if Renzetti had stayed on as well.
>>
>>27606219
Daily reminder Hasbro fucked us all over by taking away Faust's creative liberties with the show.
>>
I believe she didn't create a show that could last 3 whole years staying awesome.

It's a good thing other people work on the show.
Even if she could have stayed.
>>
>>27606219
Possibly. But I am liking this season so far.
>>
File: mlfw6241-sil.png (162 KB, 638x349) Image search: [Google]
mlfw6241-sil.png
162 KB, 638x349
>>27606219
Faust wouldn't of been that much involved with the show if she was still around. She may have made it, but very little episodes she created within it was very little compared to the previous writers...
>>
>>27606219
No
>>
>>27606219
Would season six suck less if all the original writers hadn't fucked off?
>>
File: slut.png (204 KB, 949x391) Image search: [Google]
slut.png
204 KB, 949x391
>>27606265
All of them. This >>27606353 was inevitable.
>>
File: OP.gif (822 KB, 517x497) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
822 KB, 517x497
>>27606219
derpy gate
>>
>>27606219
Probably, but it's not like what we got was bad.
>>
File: cd_i_link_by_ragrunzel-d4hz6h7.jpg (187 KB, 481x662) Image search: [Google]
cd_i_link_by_ragrunzel-d4hz6h7.jpg
187 KB, 481x662
>>27606353
Yeah because Hasbro of all companies would let Faust run the show the way she wanted despite that she created it...

""creative differences""
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.