[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/mktoon/status/7 40971922771431424 >L
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
https://twitter.com/mktoon/status/740971922771431424

>Last episode before the hiatus
>Vogel

You have faith in Vogel? or this hiatus will begin with another boring episode like A Hearth's Warming Tail behind?
>>
File: shit that is some bait.png (30 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
shit that is some bait.png
30 KB, 399x400
>>27604626
>another boring episode like A Hearth's Warming Tail
>>
File: annoyed.gif (124 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.gif
124 KB, 500x346
idk.
I never follow the writers of the show
>>
File: baitpone really loves your bait.png (102 KB, 513x894) Image search: [Google]
baitpone really loves your bait.png
102 KB, 513x894
>>27604626
>another boring episode like A Hearth's Warming Tail
>>
>>27604643
>>27604673
>Glimmer cries about her autism episode
No, Hasbro shills, catchy songs for the bronies isn't enough to save your garbage holiday special
>>
>>27604626
hope he wrote more of upcoming S6 episode
>>
>>27604626
I'm kind of excited since this is actually the first real episode that will show Mikes skill and style of writing. He's the only one beside Larson and McCarthy who is very knowledgable about show.
>>
>>27604692
weak bait T B H family
>>
>>27604626
The only reason some found HWT boring was because it was a retelling of a well know story.
So I wouldn't count on the episode being boring as the story's going to be original.
>>
Shouldn't there have been a preview for this episode by now?
>>
>>27604706
>He's the only one beside Larson and McCarthy who is very knowledgable about show
I agree with the first part of your post, but seriously? Do you think the writers don't extensively watch the show? Your statement wouldn't even apply to the behind-the-scenes show-making process, because other writers like Polsky have been there from the beginning.
>>
>>27604626
>Somebody didn't like hearth's warming tale
>Unironically
???
>>
File: 1464452077000.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464452077000.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>>27604626
>A Hearth's Warming tail
>boring
>>
>>27604626
The last episode will be lower than 177k viewers from last week episode.
>>
>>27604626

>boring episode like A Hearth's Warming Tail
Shit taste confirmed
HWT is the best ep of this season
>>
>>27604783
It doesn't matter if he does, he knows the characters and the world and how to write it.
>>
>>27604981
I don't understand your post in relation to my post and the one I replied to. Could you maybe clarify? What did he mean by this?
The Anon I replied to was saying only Mike, Meghan, and Mitch know are "very knowledgeable" about the show, to which I replied that I think it to be very unlikely that they're the only ones who are.
>>
>>27604626
>Faith in the guy Hasbro forced the staff to take on as one of their own in order to make it easier to force toys into the show.
>First episode was a poorly done theft of someone else's work.
>>
>>27605012
I was saying that writers don't really need to actually watch the show extensively. Especially if they know how it is done.
>>
>>27605012
>>27605027
>Forgetting the whole 'S2-S5' was only 9months span
Yeah, no, continuity isn't really strong in this show.
>>
>>27604701
When asking he said that he had several episode left.
So well at least 3.
And coming up is the second one.
>>
>>27604783
People like Polsku, Rapp or Dusedau dont give a shit and treat MLP as a chore. There is no difference if they write for MLP or Spongbob or Johnny Test, Larson, Vogel, Jim, AKR and McCarthy actually have genuine feelings toward the characters and their own idea about the universe and mechanincs behind it. Probably own headcanons too.
>>
>>27605457
I don't think Rapp is that bad.
Actually he has a better understanding of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy than most of the writers.
Making them respectively too perfect or too flawed.

He may need fine tuning, but he is doing pretty great for a newbie.

Dusedau, I completely agree, he is by far the worst writer the show ever had.
None of his episodes were good, and it last one was plain terrible.
>>
>>27605457
>>27605540
I think we can all agree that Dusedau at least clearly doesn't pay attention to the show much at all. All his episodes so far have been complete trash. Not even divisive.
>>
>>27604945
That isn't a very high bar, anon.
>>
>>27604945
>an episode that is 100% parody of another story and with characters that could have been replaced by literally any character from any universe is the best original MLP episode so far
yeah, no
>>
>>27605620
>If anybody made it before, then this is shit
>muh originality
You have to be one special kind of autist to give this kind of excuse.
The show is mostly slice of life stuff, with subjects that have been used on other shows, for DECADES.
If you hate the show this much, you can leave?
>>
>>27605457
>insulting Rapp

Look, Newbie Dash may have gone a bit too far with the cringe, but Flutter Brutter was not only a significant improvement but a legitimately great episode. And unlike almost anyone else on staff at the moment, he can write really well for RD and Fluttershy, which is damned impressive for someone whose only other work experience we know of has been as a generic Hasbro suit (he was a 'story editor' but it doesn't say on which property on his LinkedIn) and writing for a trashy police procedural.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.