[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Equestria were an ancient civilization existed in our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Twilight_Sparkle_thinking_S4E18.png (421 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Sparkle_thinking_S4E18.png
421 KB, 1280x720
What if Equestria were an ancient civilization existed in our world ages before humans, and we have distant memories of them because reincarnation/akashic records/etc..?
>>
>>27603252
>fossil record
>industrial traces (iron, coal, etc.)
Very unlikely sadly
>>
>>27603252
It's a dimension that runs alongside our own, taking the same space, area and dimensions as our own placed perfectly as our own, but unseen from our perspective. We may even be a product of theirs.
>>
>>27603252
>Implying ponies are not the successor race to mankind
>Implying they do not live among the anachronistic remnants of our civilization
>Implying they are not genetically engineered life designed to regulate the planet and prepare it for us to live on
>Implying we will not return one day to claim what is ours.
>>
>>27603495
It was probably wiped from history by some form of magic.
>>
>>27603535
By"whats ours" meaning, sweet tight purple pony pussy, right?
>>
>>27603607
equestria is dalaran now?
>>
>>27603252
You have it backwards.
>>
>>27603673
I guess... but my guess is that the Reincarnation theory in the OP is correct also.

I personally believe myself to be the Reincarnation of Twilight Sparkle.
>>
>>27603694
If you were truly the reincarnation of Twilight Sparkle, would you be wasting your time posting here or would you be out in the world doing SCIENCE!?!?!
>>
>>27603652
You can have Purple Pone if you want, I'm grabbing that Sunbutt.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.