[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there's a GOH movie or cartoon, what do you think the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: large.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
so the guardians of harmony toyline's trademark indicates an animated feature of some kind.
If they make it a movie thing like what equestria girls is, what do you think the plot will be?
>>
>>27599864
like a bunch of miniature D&D campaign adventures to protect the kingdom from enemies and find artifacts, but with ponies.
>>
>>27599864
It's the actual return of Chrysalis.
>>
>>27599903

nah, that's season 6's finale
>>
>>27599927
Nah, given the stuff shown of GoH toys I wouldn't be surprised if they saved it.
>>
>>27599944
chrysalis is the most recurring character in the comics; there's no reason they couldn't use her in BOTH the show and the comics, so long as they defeat her non-lethally in the show (and they've never actually KILLED anyone in the show anyways-- sombra was retconned)
>>
>>27599864
A new villain escapes from tartarus and press gangs together a legion of doom from other villains.
Tirek, Chrysalis, the flim and flam brothers (under duress), lightning dust, the pony of shadows, he gets all of them together and forces them to work under him.

The group invades twilight's castle, BTFO the mane six, captures celestia and luna when they show up, and force the mane six and spike to run like little bitches from the assault.

The mane six retreat to the tree of harmony and take refuge there but can't pull out the gems without killing it; The tree recognizes them and gives them amulets or jewelry of some sort that gives them super powers like the power ponies episodes.

The mane six invade twilgiht's castle and BTFO the other villains who flee, and defeat the new villain with a giant rainbow laser, credits roll.
>>
>>27600226
Something like this, but with more pointless armor.
>>
Nightmare moon is one of the toys, maybe she comes back
>>
>>27600226
But Spike and Shining Armor are major characters.
>>
>>27600307
spike, yes, shining armor no. Shining's just a side character like soarin or Spitfire toys are, he just was put on the spike toy since he looked good there. Shining's not even coming with the first wave, he's coming later.
>>
Chrysalis reaches her perfect form
Twilight reaches super alicorn 2 to defeat perfect chrysalis
>>
starlight better be in it. Fucking hell she's the seventh character and we still don't have confirmation that she's in the movie, she'd better be in the guardians of harmony line at least
>>
>>27600417
Nope, Twilight Sparkle will lose her wings in the S6 finale.
>>
>>27599864
That Discord figure is glorious.

Will buy.
>>
>>27599864

equestria's past plox
I want to see some Dislestia
Beautiful discord btw
>>
>>27602478
Seriously, stop going on about that, its not happening.
>>27602510
I'd honestly rather see discord's past than equestria's myself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.