[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG -- Good Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 6
File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2 MB, 1200x2559
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: panic.gif (18 KB, 600x189) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
18 KB, 600x189
>>27599511
sheets
>>
File: shorthorns determination.webm (3 MB, 840x430) Image search: [Google]
shorthorns determination.webm
3 MB, 840x430
>>27599516
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>27599516
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08

>Engineering: Ship repair rolls.
Main Area: [1d10+2]
Entrance: [1d10+2]
>>
>>27599516
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>27599516

http://pastebin.com/kRGZP9YG
>>
>>27599550
>Second set
Main Area: [1d10+2]
Entrance: [1d10+2]
>>
sraeB
>>
>>27599599

The message is too enigmatic, I don't get it!
>>
File: 1465434017336.jpg (59 KB, 464x352) Image search: [Google]
1465434017336.jpg
59 KB, 464x352
>>27599516
http://pastebin.com/5VUcBRQx
>>
Flaming 3/6 (8/6)
Pryce 8/3 (9/5)
Novelus 1/6 (6/6)
Observer 7/5 (7/6)
>Golem 5/5 (5/5)
>Nail Beast 4/3 (4/4)
Shei 6/6 (6/7)
>Pheo 4/2 (4/4)
Flow 10/5 (10/5)
Amy 7/1 (7/6)

Last time on HQ...
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27540612/#27540612

Amy defeated the dying Hardspine in a duel, at the end of which, Hardspine seemed oddly at peace, making some final hopeful remarks on the idea of Amy continuing where Princess Vinland left off. She commented that Vinland disappeared into Tartarus with a company of knights, including one named Lady Athena. This familiar name was mentioned by Mister Friendly as the goddess of the Purgatorium Colosseum. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Lady Amiexa, on the other hand, was less than optimistic about the idea, warning that it took only a single spark to end the "vapor" known as peace whenever demons are involved.

The party was (were?) now the owners of the contents of Princess Vinland's tomb, described at the bottom of this paste (beginning with the Garment of the Founder)

http://pastebin.com/1C8LRdTc

(1/2)

>>27599528
>>27599550
>>27599569
>>27599580
>>27599658
>Main Area repaired to 27/40, Entrance repaired to 28/40

Box ambles up to where Observer has set down the pile of loot, his long tongue wagging eagerly. Spitshine hops out and stands by Amy, admiring her battle injuries. "She's still gonna be pretty, right doc?"

"Yes, perhaps," Renee and River answer simultaneously, then look at each other funny.

With a loud slurp, Box inhales all the loot that was taken from the tomb. He burps and lays down, legs folding in on themselves so that he again resembles a regular chest.

You hear a quiet sigh pass through the room which echoes as it passes through the walls. The room feels cooler. Holy Hours perks up his ears. "I am receiving reports that the demons my comrades see are beginning to either flee or drop dead... I suppose this was the result of killing this dungeon's guardian. In any case, make haste."
(1/2)
>>
>all

You head out to the ship. The skeletons bow to you on the way out.

By now, it's becoming late afternoon, and the sun hangs midway down the horizon. As you approach the ship, Holy Hours waits by the entrance. "Did Doctor Galton have the good sense to ask for a cut of your plunder, or did she simply send you here on a whim and trust in your generosity that you would turn in what you found?"
>>
>>27599625
roll to decipher
>>
>>27599720
Once Observer has returned to the ship, she makes her way to where Box has sat down. "I will need you to return those artifacts, I must do some research on them." She says to Box, waiting for him to return the loot.
>>
>>27599720
>>27599728
Flaming keeps a very vigil, very close guard on Amy as she carries her out of the bottom of the tomb alongside the others. She turns and gives a simple nod of the head to each skeleton that bows to her on the way out, saying to Spitshine, "Of course she is, dumbie. A little scuffle like that won't hurt Amy for long, Renee will get her nice and better."

As the finally exists the tomb, she closes her eyes at the returned brightness, though the setting sun helps as she adjusts. As she opens her eyes wide, she looks at the ship, gasping at the damage to it. "WOAH! That looks bad... that demon did all of this on his own? Where is it now?"

>>27599720
As Holy Hours speaks of collapsing demons, she grins, "GOOD. The less of them around the better. Hope there are more like this tower we can do to stem their advance." She raises her ears, "How are you hearing that though?"

As he asks about Galton, she shakes her head. "I'm... not quite sure how she asked but, she just wanted the tomes I think we found in Hardspine's tomb." She turns back towards the tower, "Holy Hours, you were in there for longer than us. There were areas we hadn't gotten to yet, lower levels, did you get a chance to explore them?"
>>
>>27599767

[10d1]

>>27599720

Amy sits down heavily, tired and in pain, but satisfied.

"Anyone know what any of this stuff does?" Amy asks as Box admires the loot. She fidgets with the cape(?) she took for herself, not sure how to put it on.

She blushes as Spitshine cals her pretty. "Whaaat?" she says, with a dismissive hoof wave. "Stop being silly, Shiney."

"Speaking of which!" Amy suddenly adds, and shakily gets up to her hooves with a purpose. She hobbles up to River Spring and gets in her face. "What was that comment about my 'generous curves' before!?" she says, outraged. "Are you calling me fat!?"
>>
>>27599812
>>27599814
>>27599720

"Oh yeah!" Amy says, suddenly remembering. "Where's Mike?" she asks, referring to Tricycle.
>>
>>27599720
Upon leaving the sunken tomb, Dania makes sure to stretch and sigh, staring contently at the nearly setting sun

''That was quite the nice little adventure we had. So, when are we going to raid a REAL dungeon with deadly traps, boss monsters and a minimal of at least 15 floors?'' She asks, turning to the party
>>27599787
''Ah, by the way Observer, if it wouldn't bother you, could you first take a look at these stone tablets first before the other items? Or have you been planning to do it in an specific, organized order?''
>>27599812
''I think Holy Hours hears them with his conch, hmn?''
>>27599814
''Oh and Amy, you did quite a performance there, standing on your on against Hardspine. A shame I couldn't see all of it as I was busy with something else...''
The sheep shakes her head ''But know that I was cheering for you all along! And goodness, you did not disappoint. Look at all of this loot you gathered!'' She starts tying the cape around Amy's shoulders, also eager to find out what it does

''If I could ask though, could I borrow those two stone tablets you gathered? Pretty please with sprinkles?''
>>
>>27599720
>>27599728
"We came here on an order from the King of Zha Arlakane, not from whoever this Galton is."

Pryce continues on to head inside the ship. He heads to his bed to put the spear he conjured back with the others. Afterwards he heads to a bathroom to clean himself off and treat the bite marks from that hydra.
>>
>>27599918

"Sure," Amy says happily, her head held high with pride.

"Hardspine just said that something could help me help make demons better. If there's something that does that, then I call it. Otherwise, I don't mind."
>>
>>27599787
Box takes a seat in the main area and opens his lid, revealing all the loot, piled comfortably on the coins. "I wouldn't recommend you eat any of these. These taste the worst!" he says, with the grail and the two stone tablets, one of which has an inscription of a magatama, perched on his dry tongue. Your eyes and limbs have been feeling a little heavy recently.

>>27599812
"Telepathy, but one of a myriad of strange new powers we have come to possess in these troubled times. My comrades and I were in the tomb longer than you. The castle was intact, albeit damaged when we first saw it, then we felt it sink into the sands a while after we entered. I can definitely say that we did not see the route which you just guided me through, so I can presume that we have seen totally different areas of this tower."

"I don't care to interfere with your business, and if Galton wants those tablets, she'll find them no matter where you go next. But, at minimum, you will leave behind half the coins. I am sure our Laity can find use for them."

>>27599826
>>27599812
"Oh, we killed him, he was of no use alive." Volkama answers from the barracks. River helps move Amy to one of the beds, where she sees Zjetya, Rus and Onion sitting by Wireframe, fresh bandages holding her jaw in place. Blessings lays in a bed far apart from them, fuming.

>>27599814
It's a flowing old dress, but it looks fairly delicate and is transparent in places from age. With a faded color pattern of black and red, it is like a hybrid of a saint's gown and a dancer's dress. The ancient hems have intricate patterns and tiny gold trim.

"You've a healthier shape than me. Get it? Because I'm burnt to a crisp and have no back legs? Get it? Ha. Hahaha," River deadpans with a forced smile.

>>27599918
"What kinda freaky dungeons are you into? Was that not enough for you?" Spitshine asks.

>>27599922
There is indeed a small washroom adjacent to the barracks with some water from the lake in Lilane.
>>
>>27599728
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn

Shei-Sher awakens sitting by the tomb like he was. He sees Amy had won her duel and Observer is coddling his prizes. Everyone is here, Shei-Sher rejoins with the party and follows back toward the ship

>>27599728
Shei makes a comment on Galton's query "I couldn't say, I do not have covenant with the Ecclessians."

>>27599787
>>27599720
Shei-Sher follows behind Observer into the room "I'll lend a hoof with the appraisal. Did you retrieve a psychedelic looking grail?"

>>27599814
>>27599720
[Assuming this RP takes place retroactively]
Shei-Sher trots over to Amy's side, after she tells Spitshine to stop being sill he curtly tells Spitshine "Yes, stop it."

"Amy you look absolutely eviscerate!" Shei gives Amy a hug to celebrate his relief she's alive. "How can you can be so stubborn! Thank you Flaming for helping her she I don't know what I would do if we ever lost Amy." Shei is quick assume Amy needed assitance.
>>
>>27599918
"The stone tablets were going to be my priority, followed by the chalice. If anyone else wishes for an ordered list then make one now."

>>27599961
Observer begins to take the tablets and chalice to her lab first, her eyes drooping more than usual. "What is this strange feeling" she thinks to herself.

>Begin Research on Tablets
>Engineering
[1d10+2]
>Appraise
[1d10+1]

>>27599970
"I have, you may inspect it for possible curses... one is annoying as it is."
>>
>>27599959
''Perhaps it is the cape? It probally boosts your demon charisma and make them more likely to listen to you''

She snickers, taking a step back to lookat the caped Amy

''Now we just need to get you a crown and maybe a scepter and you would look like a true Queen''
>>27599961
''What does Galton wants with those stone tablets?'' She turns to Holy Hours briefly before turning back to Spitshine

''The kind that gives off a feeling of a true, week long adventure of course. The kind that makes us prepare ahead and bring countless supplies and camping items along with powerful weapons that will soon be sold back once we find even better ones in the dungeons...Aahh how I long for an adventure like that~''

Humming, she makes his way to the couch, squeezing in next to Wireframe, Rus and Zjetya giving her a smile and a nod ''And how have you three been while we were out?''

>>27600017
''Ah, thank you, friend, hope you do not mind me taking a look while you work then''
[1d10+2] inspire for no reason whatsoever
>>
>>27599961
Freshened up and cuts cleaned, Pryce heads back to the ship's lobby.
>>
>>27599970

"She said she'd give me something to help demons if I beat her by myself," Amy responds with a smile as she receives the hug. "I had to do it. The demons are too sad to just leave them as they are."

Then, she cocks her head. "I look eviscerate? But, I'm not even made of crystal right now!" she responds enigmatically.

>>27599961
>>27599918

Well, assuming that Dania helps Amy put on the dress, she gives a little twirl. "How do I loo-" she's about to ask before she trips over the dress and falls on her side with a pain crunch. "Oww..." she groans.

>>27599961

"Oh, hehehe," Amy responds with a genuine laugh. "Well, I don't think you look unhealthy at all. You look strong and cool. How you got hurt really must be a cool story too. You gotta tell me it some time."

>>27599961

"You... what?" Amy responds to Volkama. She instinctively sits down on the ground as she receives the news. She winces with pain as she does. Tears start welling up in her eyes.

"Wh-why? He was nice...?"
>>
>>27599922
"Oh, well, a bit of both Pryce. Galton from Ecclessia also mentioned important tomes in this tower."

>>27599961
>>27599959
Flaming begins heading into the damaged ship, looking at Volkama as he answers her question and she helps River move Amy into a nicer bed. "I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Sort of serves 'im right for messing up our ship like this." She looks to Amy, rubbing her forehead. "YOU get some rest, alright?"

>>27599918
>>27599961
She looks at the haul of Hardspine's bounty as it's brought in, her eye catching the Magatama located at the bottom of one of the tomes they were sent to collect for Galton. Her ears pop-up, and turns to look at the injured Wire-frame and Dania, pulling on Dania's coat. "Hey! Does that look familiar to either of you?"

>>27599961
"Telepathy....? And.... that is?" Shorthorns asks, not familiar with the term. As he explains his adventures inside the sinking tower, she nods her head. "AH, I see. We saw completely separate parts of it. Was there anything of value in the section you got trapped in after it began to sink?"

She looks at the tablets again, then to the gold, and rolls her eyes. "That's fair, it all goes to the same tribe anyhow, right? The rest of it should suffice." She rubs her sore legs, taking a moment to sit down in the ship. "We should probably use a Caller Conch to let her know we found the tomes, I think they'd be happy to hear YOU survived as well, don't you think?"
>>
>>27599970
As Flaming is thanked for Amy's assistance, she smiles and shakes her head, "None are necessary, I'm happy to help her. You should have SEEN her fight!"
>>
>>27600081

Amy just nods sadly, staring at the ground, holding back her tears.
>>
>>27600052
"As long as you do not touch anything."
>>
>>27600070
''You look like the prettiest, ditziest and uh...Crystaly-est princess of the desert'' She helps Amy up
''Now, how do you trigger this cape's special powers...Oh, maybe it allows you to fly!''
>>27600081
''Yes Flaming''
She reaches inside her dress and pulls a hidden magatama of a different, jade-green color
''It looks quite familiar indeed''
>>
>>27600017
>>27599961
Shei-Sher gets to appraising the items
He appraises the Maitreya Tsurugi first
[1d10+1] appraise

"Observer are you alright? You look half-asleep."
>>
>>27600124
"..." Flaming pauses, and flattens her ears, realizing how her words might have affected her sensitive friend in retrospect. "Amy... I'm sorry, that was dumb to say, but, maybe it was only ACTING nice? I'm sure they wouldn't have destroyed it if they didn't have to."
>>
>>27600125
''I hereby promise that I will keep my hooves to myself then''
>>
>>27600070
>"I look eviscerate? But, I'm not even made of crystal right now!"
"No I mean -you just look like you had a tough fight. Did you really defeat Hardspine on your own?"
>>
>>27600139
"What do you mean 'half asleep'? I do not get sleepy." She can't help but sit at her personal lab chair to get off her hooves.

>>27600147
"Good."
>>
>>27600017
The tablets are written in them in some kind of odd cipher made of dashes and vertical lines that blur when you look at them. You start to peer past whatever enchantment was laid on them, but they seem to be in a different language that you do not recognize. The grammar is vaguely similar to Equish, so it seems like the one with the magatama diagram is some kind of report on it."

"If you're hoping to translate that, you may find yourself a bit lost in translation. Mariposan literature is found exclusively in the Neighsco language. One of my subordinates has apparently found a translation key that should help with that. In exchange, I ask that you turn over all the gold you found in that tomb. Currencies are useless for all but smelting these days, so it's more than a fair trade," Holy Hours says, stepping into the room.

>>27600052
"I've no idea what she desires in those things," Hours grunts, focused on Observer.

"Enough fucking around, did you get the magatama or not?" Wireframe spits. "I shelled out good money for the demon I used to get here, and the scrying thing. If I didn't get my money's worth I'm going to clobber that saleszebra!"

>>27600139
>see the item description in http://pastebin.com/1C8LRdTc

>>27600081
"Wait... did you not actually find it? It was just an inscription on a stone tablet?" Wireframe asks, growling.

>>27600070
"You can take nothing a demon says at face value. Everything from their lips may be a lie, and at any point they may turn traitor if it advances their station," Volkama bluntly says.

>>27600062
In the barracks, you see Hours casting deathly glares at Zjetya and Wireframe, and your mind drifts to the final battle of the Horror Nights, about nine or ten years ago. "I did not realize that Ecclesians were permitted to fraternize with changelings. Paladin, care to explain?" he asks you.
>>
>>27600200
"Your eyes tell a different story."
>>
>>27600137
*dress

It's a dress. I was mistaken.

"I don't even know if it does have power," Amy responds wiping her face. "It might just be a dress. But it sure is pretty, isn't it?"

"..................................................................................................................................................................DITZIEST!?"

>>27600141

"Or he did it because they started trying to kill him for no reason!" Amy lashes out angrily.

She quickly closes her eyes and takes several deep breaths. "It's alright. I knew this kind of thing would happen. I just really thought I could save this one. If I was there, I could have. But, instead I was busy doing my own thing like always..."

>>27600191

"Oh yeah," Amy says, still clearly not understanding the meaning of his bigger words. "It was tough, but I beat her all on my own!" she says proudly like a child who just put on their clothes all by themselves!

"Hehe," she laughs a little bit. "See? You have nothing to be afraid of as long as I'm around!"

She gives Shei another quick mini-hug.

>>27600222

"Isn't that true of anyone?" Amy asks sincerely with her head cocked.
>>
>>27600237
>>27600222

The last thing is a response to Volkama in case that wasn't clear.
>>
>>27600222
"Former Paladin."
Pryce flatly corrects as he glances over at Zjetya and Wireframe at Hours' comment, then back to facing him.
"We found her injured inside the castle, we couldn't leave her there with her jaw hanging off. I've heard the stories, but its a moot point with the world as it is now don't you think?"
>>
>>27600222
>>27600137
As Wireframe growls, she shakes her head. "Only this, and Hardspine's tomb seemed to hold the most valuable things within this tower. Unless Holy Hours, did you see it in your portion?"

As she pulls out hers, she looks at the engraving again, squinting at it. "Do you think it fits? Yours, I mean," she asks Dania.

>>27600062
>>27600139
>>27600222
As Shei begins looking through the artifacts, she quickly jumps on it as well, looking through the collection of precious treasures as her eyes seem to catch the bony circlet adorned with thorny flowers. "Oooh... this one looks odd. Shei, can you examine it for me?"
>Assume success since the items have been listed on the paste?

She turns to Pryce and giggles as he enters, "Pryce, hurry and come look at these, before Shei takes them all."

>>27600237
She flattens her ears, putting a hoof on Amy's chest, "The thing you were doing was important. It was VERY important, you can't blame yourself for doing it. Whatever happened with that demon, happened: no one said saving them all would ever be easy."
>>
>>27600222
"I have no use for this gold, I hope it could be enough of a trade for further information on these tablets or scrap." She says, moving onto the chalice for further inspection of her own.

>Engineering [Inspired]
[1d10+3]
>Appraise [Inspired]
[1d10+2]

>>27600229
"You are here for research, not informing me about ocular stories." She says as she begins her research on the chalice.
>>
>>27600222
''Well, then please tell her that you have not found any traces of the magatamas then, and you can take all the coins, if you so wish, so please, hand the key to my friend, hush hush''
>>27600237
''Quite pretty yes.'' She nods
''Though it would look infinitely better on me though...'' She mutters

''Ehehe, well, you are certainly not the most gracious, but...Well'' She scratches her cheek
>>
>>27600285

"Well, if the dress doesn't do anything, you can totally have it," Amy responds.

Amy blinks for a moment, curiosity getting the better of her. "So, do you LIKE being a girl?"

>>27600275

Amy silently stares off into space for a moment before giving Flaming a hug.

"Thank you, Shortyhorns. I won't ever ask you to do anything stupid for a demon. But, if you can just support me through it, that'll be enough."
>>
>>27600222
[Oh well if we got all the descriptions then I'll just rp like I already appraised them all]

>>27600222
>>27600125
Shei-Sher finishes scan each and every item with his Pupil.
"I am finished. None of these items are cursed. Well, my work here is done. If you need me I will be with Pryce, where ever he is. Please let me know of your findings with the strange grail. I am very interested in it."

>>27600222
>>27600062
Shei-Sher enters the barracks just in time to Answer Holy Hours "She is with me. And she is of good character. You can put your prejudice to rest, she won't be aboard long." Shei turns to Wireframe "We have business in Vadahara I'll brief you later."

Shei then finally turns his glance to Pryce "For now, I need to talk to you Pryce.. -in private." Shei's lips purse in an abashed expression.
>>
>>27600340
"Inform Amy I require her presence here. She may be a useful test subject."
>>
>>27600237
"And that is why most demons are ascended from ambitious mortals," Volkama answers, "because it is especially true of them," his eyes shift from side to side like he's hiding something.

>>27600271
"Don't get me wrong, two soldiers are two soldiers, after all," Hours casually remarks, turning away. Zjetya coughs nervously.

>>27600275
"Again, I've seen nothing resembling your bauble," Hours dismisses.

>>27600340
"Eh? Vada-what now?"

>>27600279
>>27600285
After a little while, you see a few more Ecclesian soldiers exit the tower, lead by a rough-looking older earth pony with a funny hood and facial mask. He can't stop laughing for some reason. Hours ushers one of the soldiers on board. She hands a book to Observer. It seems to be a play that is written in Equish on one page, and in a different language on the page facing it.

"Flop!" Box says, flopping forward so that all the coins spill out. Hours begins to scoop up the coins into a bag that does not get larger no matter how many coins get in. "I perhaps fibbed a little; it is not a translation key per say, but for one who subsists on information, such as yourself, it should provide you enough of what you need to learn the Neighsco language well enough to translate."
>can use Knowledge and Appraise on the tablets in the same post for the sake of convenience

It is called the Auger Grail, and was ostensibly used, through a ritual involving a wine offering, to extend the powers of the Sons of God to include the powers of God. It will allow you to expand your control over the strange new powers you've been getting. OooooOoohoh. Looks spooky too.

>LOOK AT THIS
Item descriptions of all the stuff you found (scroll down to the Garment); you can assume that you learn about all of this stuff through Shei/Observer
http://pastebin.com/1C8LRdTc
>>
>>27600275
''Yes it does, I'm positive, but just to be absolutely certain, I'm having Observer take a brief scan''
>>27600275
>>27600139
The sheep giggles with a hoof held in front of her mouth ''You two are reminding me of myself when I got gifts in my childhood''
>>27600279
''Well, what could you make out of it,Observer? The Magatama that is''
>>27600317
''Oh, I would appreciate that then Amy, thank you kindly''

''And well...I think I can say that I enjoy being someone else... If that makes any sense''
>>27600353
''Oh Box, if you'd allow me a little question... I was wondering if you could fit things inside yourself that are larger than your mouth width...Just a curiosity of course''
>>
>>27600353
"This is good..." Observer says, her eyes seeming less tired looking now.

She then gets to work at using the book to learn more of the language.

>Engineering if needed
[1d10+2]

>>27600381
"After I have finished reading this, I should be able to translate the tablets myself."
>>
>>27600275
"I'll pass. Not too interested in treasure after not having done much during that entire trip."

>>27600340
Pryce looks down at Shei.
"...Why?"
He says, with mild confusion, but more in why he'd expect Pryce to say anything but no.

>>27600353
"I know they can shapeshift, but I don't think they can split into multiple bodies."
Pryce responds in disbelief to Hours.
>>
>>27600353

"Ambitious AND confused," Amy responds. "Betraying and hurting everyone around you just makes you end up alone. And, it's hard to get anything done like that. I just want the demons to see that."

>>27600340

"So the dress doesn't do anything magical? In that case, I don't need it."

She takes off the dress, tripping again in the process with an "oof".

>>27600381

"Here, you can have it," Amy says to Dania as she hands her the dress.

"What's wrong with being you?" Amy asks, cocking her head. "I mean, besides the whole crazy king father thing."

>>27600352
>>27600353
>for the sake of time just gonna assume someone has relayed the message

"Okey dokey," Amy says as she is informed by someone to go find Observer. She heads toward the lab (or wherever Observer is).
>>
>>27600237
Shei-Sher sighs and brushes Amy's mane down to her face. "I give thanks to the Gods everytime I live another moment to see your face smile, lets go home."

>>27600275
"Pupil tells me that is Oorzof's Circlet of Routing" Shei-Sher continues to recite you its description.
>A shamanic circlet made of bone wrapped together with stems of thorny flowers. Not all weapons are born in sacred forges or enchanted with special techniques, but born from whatever debris happens to fall into your hooves, or in this case, on your head. Ever clumsy, Oorzof tripped in a battle and landed upon a bush, filling his hair with thorny flowers. When the thorns served to scratch an opponent's eyes and save his life, Oorzof felt like a genius.
>>
>>27600411
Observer is in the lab, finishing her inspection of the grail and already moving onto a book. "Amy, I've made notes on the Auger Grail... I have a feeling it may be useful to us, but I require a test subject."
>>
>>27600399
''I appreciate it, thank you'' She says, nodding
>>27600401
''Oh come on Pryce, we all share the treasure fairly, come and get something for yourself too! don't make me pull you by the ear now''
>>27600411
''My father is not crazy, Amy...''

''But as a prince, I wouldn't be able to be here. Novelus wouldn't be allowed to leave the castle, Novelus wouldn't be allowed to fight demons, Novelus wouldn't be allowed to do what Dania does, understand?...''
He sighs, grasping the dress firmly
>>
>>27600381
"Nah, I'd explode and die," Box laughs.

>>27600401
"Yes, and I wonder what they might be eating as we--"

Zjetya loudly sneezes, but it's more like a scream. A current of wind rushes through the room toward Hours and shoots upward once it's below him. His jacket and septagram necklace are blown up over his face, cutting off his words.

"Ooohhh, my abologies, yer 'olineth." Zjetya sniffles, squeezing her nose. "I bust be allergic to anjent histury,"
"...Quite so," Hours mutters, smoothing out his clothing.
Rus Tea bounces with laughter, trying but failing to hide her chortling behind her hands.

>>27600399
You learn just enough of the Neighsco language to decipher the tablets.

>>27600411
"Hey, wait a second: let me see that dress!" Blessings shouts from her little corner of the barracks. Despite her injuries, she gets up out of bed and leans on the bedposts.
>>
>>27600411
>>27600352
Shei-Sher isn't so sure how he feels about Observer using Amy as a test subject, but at the same time he doesn't want to be a hyprocrit.

Shei responds to Amy "That is the Garment of the Founder. If anyone should keep this dress it should be you. It was Vinland's sentinels that bequeathed you it after all. It acts as a key to certain places only the Sons of God may enter. Pupil tells me it could be helpful if we were ever to enter Tartarus. I think you should wear it."
>>
>>27600317
Flaming 'oofs' as she's suddenly and quickly hugged, scrunching her muzzle as she pats Amy's back. "AH! O-okay Amy, that's a good hug, but don't squeeze too tight, you'll hurt yourself again, sheesh..." she says as she lightly consoles her. "And I'll support you whenever you need it, we're bonded by fire by now."

>>27600431
>>27600432
As the observation of the items occurs, Flaming again looks at the Circlet of Oorzof after Shei explains its origin and properties. "This Oorzof sounds pretty clumsy, but, this artifact feels imbued with nature's blessing. I REALLY like it, Observer, you're done with this one? Can I take it?"

>>27600401
"What? But Shei and Amy and more of us nearly died in there. And are you sure, some of these artifacts could help us greatly. We still need to find out the cause of what besieged Zha Arlakane."

>>27600381
She blushes, "I-I just think it would make me more effective in battle, that's all. It's not that strange..."

>>27600353
She looks to Wireframe, "I'm sorry then, looks like no sign of it. Maybe that inscription tells us more about it...? What's so important about it anyhow."

As the other Ecclesian soldiers come out from the tower, Flaming perks up and looks at them as they come onboard, watching the one file into their ship. "Those are your other friends I assume? If that book of yours translates the tomes as far as I care you can take all of the gold."

She looks down at her collar conch, "Speaking of... I guess we should inform Ecclessia that we succeeded. Um... I've only RECEIVED messages on this so far. Very, very disturbing messages, how do I use it to talk to Ichimonji?" She asks Hours, her ears flattening in embarrassment of not knowing how it works.
>>
>>27600353
"I'll inform you later. For now, just received a correspondence."

>>27600401
"Please Pryce it is of the utmost importance." Shei-Sher urges Pryce to follow him somewhere the walls do not have ears.
>>
>>27600466
''What a shame, we don't want to have that happening now'' She pets his chest head
''Also, do mimics brush their teeth?...Well...Are there even other mimics like you?''
>>
>>27600451

"Well, he didn't seem to remember who Novelus is the last time we talked to him," Amy responds. "That's pretty crazy. Who could forget you!?"

"But, I see your point, I think. I don't really get it, but I see what you mean. I think..."

>>27600431

"Shei..." Amy says with the biggest smile on her face and a single happy tear in her eye. "You are just... I wish I was smarter so that I could do a better job of describing how amazing you are," she laughs.

She then gives Shei an embrace and a kiss on the lips. The kiss lasts for a few seconds before she pulls away. She giggles a little bit. "Think of that as a preview for the date you're planning."

>>27600499

"Bonded by fire?" Amy asks, cocking her head.

>>27600470
>>27600501

"Eh, if we go in Tartarus, we'll see if I need it," Amy says dismissively. "Heck, just having SOMEONE wearing it could end up being useful."

>>27600432

"A test?" Amy asks nervously. "I'm not so good at tests. Is there a grade involved?"

>>27600466

"Talk to Dania," Amy sing-shouts back as she heads to the lab.
>>
>>27600451
"I'm fine, really. Besides, it looks like there was only six things in there. So some of us would have to go without anyways."

>>27600466
"Bless you."
Pryce says as she sneezes.
"Are you sure you're alright? That was a pretty big one."

>>27600499
"Then it sounds like the rest of you need them more. Besides, we'll still be out here looking anyways. Whatever caused that angel attack at Zha wasn't from here it looks like."

>>27600500
"Whatever it is you can say it here."
>>
>>27600501
"I like a little polish now and again," Box says. "Not that I need it. I'm lonely. I've never met a pony like me before. I'd like to say 'hi' to a girl mimic someday before I'm killed by a demon."

>>27600499
"It's a key to something super important in Dania's kingdom, but you need two of them, and she only has one. The other one was lost during a battle inside of a giant angel during the One Night War," Wireframe explains.

"How have you held it for that long without knowing how to use it? You simply whisper the communication code of the desired recipient into the receiver. So, for SIR Ichimonji, as you will address her, you whisper that... ugh, rather childish tune."
>>
>>27600466
Observer moves onto the tablets now, making a full report of what she translates.

>Engineering
[1d10+2]

>>27600499
"You may, I have no use for it."

>>27600530
"If you want a test then show me what you're supposed to drink from the grail. You can learn that by reading the report."
>>
>>27600545

"Uuuuummmmm....." Amy mutters shuffling her hoof awkwardly. She blushes. "What if I told you that I'm not so good at reading? I mean, I know the letters. But..."

"Could... could you maybe read it for me?"
>>
>>27600499
''You seem to be enjoying it way too much for it to simply be for your effectiveness in battle...''
>>27600530
''I have a feeling he still remembers me...But is still trying to forget...Which is why I still hesitate to return...''

''And don't worry, if a little bit of fixing here and there this dress could look a bit less worn...''
>>27600532
''Then that means you will be the first to claim our next batch of loot then, you hear?''
>>27600538
''Ah, don't be like that, If you exist, there must be some other mimics that are like you, and I'm certain you will find a girl one day and make a bunch of little mimics with her that will spread around the world to devour clueless adventurers''
>>
>>27600530
Shei-Sher's body goes stiff as usually he ends up leaning onto Amy's bossom "I woOoOonder whats the grand finale's" He says in goofily smitten voice. Not his intention for a dirty joke, Shei simply assumes kisses are reserved for the end of the date and is at a loss for how she's gonna thank him afterward, assuming it goes well.

>>27600530
"Well Amy you did say you wanted to extend an olive branch across all demons. And likewise I would be agreeable to harboring a friendly consortium of demon ilk. If you are still sure in your heart of hearts that is what you want, Then you will one day be compelled to find The Accurser and usurp him for dominance, the darkest of fiends who rules from the deepest gashes of Tartarus."
>>
>>27599720
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>27600545
"If you drink wine from the grail, your soul will come closer to the God of Princess Vinland. I have a theory this may also advance the abilities some of us have. Is that enough for you to understand?" She asks, continuing her research.
>>
>>27600532
Shei looks at Pryce, impertinent, his chin tucked and eyes staring a stare of trained sheepishness. He stands on his tip-toes and whispers into Pryce's ear "I need dating advice."
>>
File: Tc1kRdJ.jpg (308 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Tc1kRdJ.jpg
308 KB, 1024x768
>>27600530
She smiles and nods, "It's a phrase from my tribe. It's means after all we've been through and fought together we're as close as family in our trust. Why, what do ponies say instead of that?"

>>27600545
"Wonderful!" She says, as she grabs it up greedily and moves it up towards her head, replacing her Crown of Sanat in her thorny head-gear. "It just seemed to fit me best. How's it look? Intimidating, chilling?"

>>27600532
She nods her head, "I'm sure if you need some, you'd let us know. But, you're right. The Tower of the Traitors was an important stop for Ecclessia, and we managed to help save several lives, but Mariposa itself is still a bit away." She turns towards the nearest map of the continent located in the lobby where they're located, "I don't know how fast this air-ship moves exactly but, probably wouldn't take more than a day, right?"

>>27600538
"Oooh. That sounds pretty amazing... what does it unlock? Do you know?" She looks at Dania's magatama again, flattening her ears. "If it was lost in the battle that broke the Firmament, why did you think it came all the way out here to the west?"

As Holy Hours instructs her in its use, she growls, "W-well I don't know, I didn't need to use it yet!" She says defensively as she holds up the conch, "And, it's not THAT childish, it's cool..." she says as she clears her throat, holding up the conch to speak. "'In our hooves our hopes we clasp, to rid our world of demons' grasp'." She blushes as she says it, not entirely sure of her own opinion in that regard.
>>
>>27600590

A massive, almost devious smile creeps across Amy's face. And, it has nothing to do with the date conversation.

"Shei!" Amy blurts out with a devilish laugh. "That's the greatest idea I've ever heard! Hehehahahehehmhmhahahakakahaha!" she practically cackles.

"If every demon wants to meet and beat the Accuser, then I'LL be the Accuser! Then, all the demons will come to me! And, I'll force them to be my friend. Then, they'll all be good!"

"O-of course, I'll try to do that without becoming a demon myself," she adds quickly.

>>27600606

"Oh. I don't think we have a an expression like that. At least, no one has ever used one like that to me."

>>27600598

"Oh? Wine? Blegh. The worst of the alcohols. How can something made from a fruit taste so bad? It'll sure mess you up, though!" she laughs as if she's remembering past events.

She shakes her head. "Wait! Princess Vinland!? Then, I NEED to drink this! Gimme! Do you have wine in it already?"
>>
>>27600581
"If the acquisition goes better than my bumbling mess in that castle, we'll see."

>>27600606
"I can't imagine it'd take too long. Looks like we've traveled most of the way needed. Might only be a few hours."

>>27600605
Pryce glares down at the goat at his question, silent for a few moments.
"First tip, you don't attack, mind control, or drop your date from 3 stories in the air."
He says spitefully.
>>
>>27600634
She shakes her head, letting Amy out of her hug. "Well, you have now. That's what we are. So I promise, no matter what, I'll support you, alright? That's what sisters do. Now would you please lie down some more, you're gonna hurt yourself!"

>>27600640
She nods her head, "Yeah, hopefully it'll be pretty fast... staying too long on this air-ship drives me nuts, I wish I could run as fast as it could fly. I wonder if it's even worse than the tower..."
>>
>>27600532
Pale and shaky on her hooves, Zjetya does not answer, but rather whispers something to Wireframe. You see her desperately avoiding Hours' scrutinizing gaze. Rus, apparently sensing something is wrong, stands between her and Hours.

>>27600545
The tablet with the magatama inscription is apparently a spy's report. Though you don't understand every word, you gather that a spy was sent from Mariposa to Zha Arlakane in ancient times. You learn that two magatama unlock a special vault containing many superweapons to be used only in times of extreme danger to the kingdom or royal family. Apparently, the spy was unable to steal the magatama, but was in the middle of concocting a geomancy ritual that would create a replica magatama that could be used to unlock the vault and steal the weapons. You gather that the Gloom Empress was planning on conquering ZA at some point and wanted to have those weapons before she did it.

However, the report is incomplete. It seems that the second half of the report, containing the second half of the geomancy ritual, is elsewhere. Some wear and tear on the tablet indicates that it was taken in the middle of a fight; it seems that this half was stolen and put in the tomb for safekeeping, possibly so that the Gloom Empress would never find it.

The second tablet is a list of places where the Garment of the Founder unlocks doors:
>Hush
>The Gate of Tartarus
>The Potence (monsters here)
>Slipper
>Tyto
>Zongyao
>Zhenzong Lun

You gather that these are likely strongholds or resthouses for the Sons.

(1/2)
>>
>>27600606
"I dunno why it'd be out here! I was just told to look for it, alright? I bought a silver eye talisman from a weird merchant, so I thought it would lead me to it. It told me to come here, so I flew out here with a demon I bought from him as well, but apparently it was just a tablet with a little engraving."

After a little while, you hear an aggravated sigh on the other end. Two voices argue.
"Is that... no seriously, that's our codeword?"
>"What's the problem? Just answer it."
"No, no no no no. Just no. How are we supposed to be taken ser-- I mean we're a guild of assassins for crying--"
>"We're paladins. That's a huge difference."
"Do paladins go around singing foals' rhymes all day?"
>"It's easy to remember."
"Look, can I switch back to the Congregation?"

>>27600581
"I bet she'd smell like sapphires and bloody armor." Box wistfully sighs.

>>27600593
Having finished off the injured Hoarder, you received 400 bits. Renee pecks you on the cheek three times before rushing back to Wireframe's drooling jaw.
>>
>>27600634
>>27600598
As Observer explains the grail's properties, she looks even more pleased with the circlet around her head. "You mean it'll make us stronger, then? Then what are we waiting on, let's bust some open and fill it already!"

She looks to Amy, flattening her ears, "I've never had wine before, is it that bad? I heard it was made from fruit, how could it possibly be bad?"

>>27600697
She smiles, "Then, give us some time: I bet once Observer is done translating, the tablet might have some kind of clue. And if it doesn't, then, well... that's one spot off the checklist at least. How many more false leads could your talisman take you?"

After hearing the two voices on the conch beginning to argue, Shorthorn's flushed face reddens as she's reminded again of how immature the pass phrase she thought was so cool at first is turning out to be. "Um.... Hello? Sir Ichimonji, it's Flaming Shorthorns, can you hear me? We have an update on that ruin!"
>>
>>27600634
"I do not have any wine."

>>27600684
Observer stores the report away, now able to share this with the crew when they need it.

>>27600730
"I will watch and report what happens."
>>
>>27600697
Flow paces inside with a missing arm and takes a long swig of his canteen, then passes it to Vice and Trapper. He returns Renee's gesture.

"Jeez...that thing was not a pushover..."

Flow looks around as his clones lounge around Box, and finds Shorthorns.

>>27600730
"Hey Shorty, what was in the tomb that was so important?"

He drags his sword on the ground as he walks up to her.
>>
>>27600697
''Or elemental swords and crystal bows...'' She reaches around him in a half bro hug
>>
>>27600673
"Unless Mariposa also sank into the ground, I can't imagine it'd be worse."

>>27600684
"Maybe you should go clean up Hours, I wouldn't be surprised if allergies are set off with all the dust everypony tacked in after running through a tomb."
>>
>>27600634
"Hehehe" Shei laughs nervously, having second thoughts about having told Amy "Of course."

>>27600634
>>27600598
>>27600684
"I actually quite like wine. It is an acquired taste, perform enough rites and the taste will grow on you before you realize. The problem with wizards of the occult is some of us can't keep a hoof off the soporific substances."

"baah, I ramble though. I'll drink with you Amy. I think it's only appropriate, considering the path you are going. I was wrong about you Amy, you're not a simpleton. Theres something very special about you and apparently -very powerful. It scares me, and it fills me with the chirp and flutter of butterflies. I want to have this bond with you."

Shei-Sher is ready to drink from the Grail when Amy does. Or many she'll kiss him the wine who knows.
>>
>>27600741
>>27600697

Amy quickly rushes off camera and comes back with some wine. "Volkama had some, I'm sure he won't mind," she says as she pours it into the grail.

"Well," she says as she holds up the grail to her face. "Let's see what happens. This one is for you, Lady Vinland!"

She chugs the wine and shudders.

>>27600730

"It's sooooooo bitter tasting!" Amy complains. "And, there's like some other taste in most wines too. It's like... what dirt would taste like if it were a liquid."

"But, that's not really the thing you need to be ready for. Have you had alcohol before?" she asks like a protective big sister.

>>27600778

"You like it!?" Amy asks, more amazed than outraged. "Wait..." she says, a smile coming across her face. "Do you drink it for fun?"

She refills the grail and hands it to Shei.
>>
>>27600778
>>27600792
Observer just sits back with pen and paper.
>>
>>27600746
Flaming's attention is grabbed as as Flow enters into the ship, smiling as he does so. "MANY things," she points to a new circlet adorning her head, ", Hardspine left us quite a few treasures that'll help us. We found the tablets that Ecclessia had asked us to acquire, Observer and Shei finished analyzing the rest,"
>Bottom of this bin
>http://pastebin.com/1C8LRdTc
"And apparently one of these items will make us grow strong just by drinking from it a little, bonding us to an age-old princess' spirit and..."

She turns to look at your missing arm, eyes wide and mouth shut. "Um.... where's your leg?"

>>27600775
She cringes, "Just wait. We'll get there, and I bet it will be... on fire, or, completely covered by rocks and debris. Crawling with demons, it could always get worse."

>>27600792
>>27600799
Flaming bleches, sticking her tongue out. "EGH! That doesn't sound good at all, and ponies drink it?! Willingly?"

She shakes her head, "Is that what you call firewater? 'Alcohol'? No, I never had a chance to drink it before, it's kept for the warriors and adults, mostly. I'm sure I can handle it though, I don't see what the big deal is."
>>
>>27600792
Shei loses his air of dignant admiration after Amy clearly isn't getting the point he's making "No I don't drink for fun Amy! I'm a kid, any occultist too generous with the soporifics is liable to turn out like Volkama. I only drink professionally, solemnly, and when humbling ourselves before a power greater than us. Like right now."
>>
>>27600730
The two voices continue to bicker, until a third voice interjects. It's Ichimonji's ranting in that strange Jibayin language. "Ai ya, you stupid colts give me that shell! Nǐ hǎo? Who this?" she shouts at you.

"Well the pieceashit got smashed anyway when I got clobbered by that stupid demon..."

>>27600746
"You killed the Hoarder? Sweet, dude. I'll repay you someday." Wireframe says.

>>27600767
He leans in glumly, brushing your wool with his dry tongue.

>>27600775
"...Indeed, I shall feel much better after that. My comrades and I passed by a river on our way here, conveniently. I shall show myself to the door,"

With that, Hours and the other Ecclesians exit the ship to reunite with the laughing pony outside. You can't see his face beneath his hood, but you presume it is Direnus Tibalt as Hours said.

>>27600741
>>27600778
>>27600792
"Wine, you say?" Volkama and Blessings answer simultaneously.
"I carry some for whenever my austerities start to drag on," Blessings says, drawing a wineskin from her cloak.

Volkama lifts up a panel from under one of the beds. He pulls a large barrel of strong-smelling wine from the secret compartment. "I've always had this here, and I made sure to sneak this in to Observer's appropriation of my ship. I've been wondering how demon ladies might react to it."

>For those of you who drink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpdA51B5J0

Your head begins to spin. Your body begins to feel different, less solid, lighter and heavier at once. The room grows much lighter in color, until everything is pale as a sheet. You become conscious of something breathing and shuffling beneath you, as though the whole earth was wheezing. Your skin starts to shuffle like a garment being shaken out. You begin to hear things crackling, immolated, decomposing slowly.
>>
>>27600819
Flow nods.
"Okay, so we got what we came here for...now what?"

He looks at the missing leg.
"Oh don't worry, it'll grow back," he sheathes his claymore and nonchalantly waves his intact hoof.

"So, is there anything that wasn't claimed yet?"
>>"Cause I'll take it."
Vice slaps Trapper.
>>"Ow, fook off mate!"

>>27600843
"No need to, I got this."
>>
>>27600819

"Oh, I'm sure you can handle it too," Amy says with a jovial tone. "A drink probably won't do anything. But, you'll definitely feel a... kick when you first swallow."
>>
>>27600792
>"Volkama had some, I'm sure he won't mind,"
"Of course he did" shei says

"Amy!" Shei exclaims once he sees Amy's rush to drink "We haven't even said a laudation." Shei-sher is aghast at Amy's lack of pomp and circumstance when it comes to these things.
>>
>>27600843
>Not yet drinking from the Grail, will do so after the call
>She takes a whif from afar as Volkama pours it though, twitching her eyes and flaring her nostrils. "ACH! I-Is that a bad batch?!"

Flaming growls at the Caller Conch before Ichimonji's voice begins to ring in, and Shorthorns takes a moment to breathe, "Oh, thank goodness, it's you. Ichimon... Er, SIR Ichimonji, it's Flaming Shorthorns: we've reached the Tower of the Traitors near Mariposa, and we've got good news! The tablets are ours."

>>27600848
"I just wanted the Circlet and a drink from the Grail...." she says as she looks at the missing arm, cringing as she looks at its drippy gaping stump. "That REALLY doesn't hurt you? That looks... painful."

>>27600849
Her nostrils flare at the scent as Volkama pours some into the grail, looking a little more nervous but putting on a brave front. "Um... what KIND of a kick? My nose-hairs are standing on end already..."
>>
>>27600869
>>27600792
Shei-Sher sighs in annoyance, the ritual had began and they hadn't prepared any candles or incense or said a simple commemoration. Have these people no style, Shei-Sher thinks to himself.

Defeated, He simply drinks from the chalice. and the following occurs >>27600843
>>
>>27600885
Flow shakes his head, and cuts off part of his abdomen.

"I don't feel pain, I can just regenerate after some fresh water... So you what else was in the tomb?" he tries to change the subject.

Vice opens up Box to retrieve an instrument at random.
>>
>>27600842

"Well, I was a kid when I first-" Amy blurts before stopping herself. "I-I mean... yeah... M-me too..."

>>27600869

"Hey, I said a thing to Princess Vinland! That totally counts!"

>>27600843

Amy starts looking around the room, a combination of sick to her stomach and confused. "Wow..." she groans and laughs at the same time. "That's some strong wine."

Like a veteran drinker, she knows where this is going. She takes a seat and gets comfortable.

>>27600885

"Umm..." Amy mutters, as she slowly sits down. "You... should probably get ready to sit down," she laughs.
>>
>>27600843
Observer just watches the others and writes down each of their reactions to the drink. "Note to self, investigate for more hidden supplies in the ship." She mumbles to herself.
>>
>>27600819
"Demons I imagine will be likely, but even then it can't be as bad as Circadia."

>>27600843
Pryce glances out the door as Hours starts to leave. The laughing pony baring some resemblance to the Emperor gives some seeping worry. Excusing himself from the room, Pryce follows after Hours, quickly stopping him before he leaves.
"Sir Hours, excuse me. Is... What happened to the Emperor?"
He asks, pointing over to the laughing pony.
>>
>>27600640
Shei says this before having drunk from the chalice. He grimaces for a while and utters "Sourpuss."
>>
>>27600900
"You mentioned her name in a flippant remark -eeeugh why do I bother, my insides are like worms." Shei isn't taking the wine so well.

>>27600843
>>27600900
Shei-Sher puts a hoof on Amy's shoulder and leans in for balance "Volkama you mad codger, what was in that wine."
>>
>>27600898
"GAH!" Shorthorns reacts to the dismemberment, jumping back a few feet, "Don't do that!"

She sighs, looking at the collection they gathered. "Let's see... the grail we're going to drink from, this circlet, those tablets.... oh!" She says, pointing out a sword standing out among the collection Observer is studying on the ship, a tsurugi to be precise. "You like swords, right?"

>>27600900
>>27600943
She lowers her rear to the floor already as though in preparation, "I-i-it can't be that bad... it's not like it's going to, burn my throat out or something, right?" As you drink of it, she asks, "W-well, how is it?!"

>>27600912
"Well, the cloud and those angels had to have come from somewhere... maybe it'll be overrun with them instead of demons like Circadia."

As Pryce points out the Emperor, she watches the laughing pony depart the ship as well. "Wait, the Emperor was just here... you don't mean that giggling pony, right?"
>>
>>27600943

Amy remains shockingly steady despite the sick look on her face.
>>
>>27600948
"I don't know. Hours said he was with the group, and none of the others look like him."
>>
>>27600948
Flow chuckles when Shorthorns jumps back, and starts regrowing his missing goo.

When she procures the tsurugi, Flow squints and tilts his head a bit as he leans in.
"What the heck is that?"

He gingerly takes it in one hoof and looks over it.
"Never seen a straight sword like this one. Do you know where it came from?"
He swings it around, and tries slicing into the floor.
"Any other interesting little knick knacks?"
>>
>>27600948
>to be clear, her previous advice to be ready to sit was AFTER she already took a drink
>>
>>27600972
[1d10+2]
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>27600912
"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the emperor guffaws as you step outside. Beneath the hood you indeed see it is him, only more muscular and covered in a great many scars. When you approach, he waves. "Howdy, colt! Join me, won't you watch this sunset with us?" he grabs you by the shoulder and pulls you to watch the sunset. Indeed, it looks far different than the ones you have seen; you see a great many more shades of pinks and purples than back in Accorsia.

"He has certainly taken a new outlook on life." Hours remarks.

>>27600885
"Eh? Ah, the... Galton job. She's informed the rest of us how she assigned you... and two Choir members to that. I'm not with her right now, but I can pass along a message. You got som'n to say to her? She's apparently out with the twins."

>>27600900
>>27600896
>>27600885
The world begins to look far different as you become aware of a presence around you. It is one that is so large that you can hardly stomach even thinking about it. Every time you focus on it, it ripples like a curtain, and you are unable to focus on it. The world appears stylized in a strange animation style (pic related as an example), with shapes becoming simple, and movements becoming stiff and puppetlike. It feels like claws are running up and down your spine and along the scruff of your neck. Simultaneously you feel as though dragged into deep mud, and as though you were flying, or perhaps falling into the countless lights above, many of them in colors that defy description.

A deep, jovial voice rumbles in every cell in your body. "Drink well, my friends. Aaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeennnn..."

The world begins to spin some more, until things begin to look and feel normal once more. You still feel dizzy, but your vision gradually clears. Your chests feel much lighter.
>Pick two from the PA sheet as described in the Grail's description.

>>27600972
You slice cleanly into the floor like butter.
>>
>>27600948
"Its like death wrapped his undergarments into a ball, lit them aflame in a moldy basin of kerosene and performed a pirouette off a diving board whence he slamdunks the unholy delicates into your stomach acids."

Shei's voice lacks vigor, he holds onto amy as his guts squeem. "I feel a church mass staring screams into my every nerve."
>>
>>27600980

"Woooow," Amy says like a high pony as everything becomes normal again. "That was aaaaawesome. Did you guys hear that too? I wonder if that was Princess Vinland."

>Commandment of Harmony from Change and Pragma from Destruction

>>27600988

Amy just watches Shei with a grin.
>>
>>27601018

Correction: Commandment of Harmony from BALANCE
>>
>>27600961
"I never knew what the Emperor looked like, exactly... that giggling colt being him, it's hard to imagine."

>>27600972
She watches as you carve the floor, a bit intrigued as you swing, "Me neither, it's unique. Shei and Observer went over a few of them already, I think they'd know if you were to ask them but I'm not sure..."
>Maitreya Tsurugi
>A tsurugi which looks recently-made. Although inside the tomb, its clean cloth scabbard is obviously not as old as anything else inside. Has a warm aura. Popular stories among starry-eyed adventurers include the exploits of Maitreya, the capricious master-of-arms of the Yagi tribe to the southwest. Her crew, assembled from all across the country, could save provinces and turn the tide of wars one moment, then turn around and pillage wantonly the next. Maitreya had an insatiable thirst for flashy entrances.

"We're still going through it. Amy picked up some sort of root from it as well. There was a LOT of gold in it as well."

>>27600980
"Yes, that's correct, if you could just tell her we've found the tomes like she asked. We can't come back to Lilane yet, we have another task in Mariposa, but, soon as we can." As she mentions the twins, her ears flatten, reminded of both the warning from Vir-can that 'Mariposa's royalty will suffer the same fate' and Holy Hour's less than pleasant opinion of Galton/her charges. "Um, Sir Ichimonji, on that statement... can I ask something off the record? I'm sort of curious what you think of Galton."

>>27600988
>>27601018
As Shei tells her of the daunting liquid taking effect through his body, Flaming gulps and looks at the grail, "Th-that sounds... that doesn't sound good at all, I thought you liked this stuff! I-I think Volkama must have given you POISON instead, throw it up, quickly!"
>>
>>27601031

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was just the effects of the wine. I feel totally... I wouldn't say stronger. But, like... better? You have to try it."

"I mean, if that was the wine, then that was totally the strongest I've ever had. It usually takes like 4 or 5 drinks before stuff like that starts happening!" Amy laughs.

She quickly looks at Shei. "I-I mean I don't drink!"
>>
>>27601031
[1d10]
>>
>>27600980
Observer decides after watching the others, she moves onto repairing the ship further.

>Engineering: Repair Main Area
[1d10+2]
>>
>>27600980
>>27601031
Flow spins the sword once and slowly stores it in his sheathe. He carries it in both hands and remains quiet for a good ten seconds.

"I cut through the floor like it was nothing. Not even my greatswords could do that with that amount of ease..."

He mounts it on his hip.
"This sword is a keeper. Let me know if you find anything else."

He sits next to Box as he starts really looking at the foreign sword, and looks at how it's constructed, how sharp the blade is, and any other marks.
>>
>>27600980
Pryce follows, a little surprised at the Emperor's reaction. He opens his mouth to ask about the scars, but he closes it not wanting to be rude.

He sits with the Emperor, looking up at the colorful sunset. He's silent for a moment as he looks up, awestruck that he's sitting with the Emperor of Accorsia.
"Uhh... Emperor Tibalt, if you on't mind me asking. Why are you working for Ecclesia? Things... they can't be that bad back in Accorsia, are they?"
>>
>>27600980
Ready for the next day, otherwise Shei goes looking for River Spring.

>>27601018
Shei burps weakly "You.. You're a strong drink Amy -I mean drinker.. Eagh you're a strong Drinker."

>>27601031
"No, I'm fine now. The worst has passed." Shei walks along using his staff for support. "I am going to find River Spring, excuse me"
>>
>>27601046
>>27601078
She sighs, "At least YOU look fine, I-I think Shei might be going crazy. Should I knock him out?! That's what you do when someone's hallucinating, right?"

She groans. "Does it at least taste good...?"

>>27601056
She smiles, "I figure a swordspony like you would appreciate it, sort of reminds me of you: it's a funny looking sword, and you're a funny looking pony." She chuckles, "There's a few other things but we're still dividing it up."
>>
>>27601088
Before Flow walks away, he does a 540 degree headspin, and stares daggers at Shorthorns.

"Whatdya mean I'm a "funny looking pony"? I take offense to that!"
He puts on his best frown.
>>
>>27601078

"Ehehehe, can't I be both?" Amy asks through her giggles.

>>27601088

"It's wine," Amy answers with a deadpan. "So, no. But, it'll make you better. You should totally do it."

"And don't worry about Shei, he'll be fine."
>>
>>27601050
You begin to feel more sluggish as you work, your thoughts, for the first time in your existence, feeling disorganized. Your eyes feel heavier by the second. With a start, you realize that these are symptoms of voidling evolution.
>Main area 35/40

>>27601056
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WkGfCGBaGI
As you ponder the tale of the tsurugi, your mind drifts to a simpler time, when you, Hope and other bounty hunters would swap stories similar to that of this Maitreya figure over drinks while waiting for the newest batch of bounties to come in. It looks relatively newly-repaired, and has that new-scabbard smell. For it to be in the tomb, you reason, it had to have been put inside there recently by a recent visitor.

>>27601065
You notice a white septagram necklace denoting Tibalt's Choir status. "I lead with my Choir because I want my people to see each and every sunset. This world will not fade away until we have seen the most glorious and radiant sun fall upon our new dream. Do you know what I mean?"
You note he seems to have ignored your second question.

>>27601031
There is a pause on the other end. "I have to wonder if she lost a husband or chicks during the Rapture. She spends an awful lot of time doting on the Princesses. Not that I blame her, I suppose." she confesses solemnly.

>>27601078
River Spring stands next to Blessings, and the two of them are studying the Garment of the Founder.
>>
>>27601109
As the head turns around entirely, Shorthorns gives a yelp, reaching up and covering her eyes, "AH! Like that, THAT'S weird, cut it out!" She shouts while containing a few laughs, jabbing a bit at the goo pony.

>>27601112
She purses her lips, looking between her and the grail. "Well, I DO want to get stronger, as long as it does that and doesn't make me act... you know, like SHEI there, I'll be able to handle it."

>>27601147
After Ichimonji makes that explanation, "I can understand that. I've just, heard some opinions on their relationship recently... I have some more I think I should tell you about in person when I see you again, I need to look more into it but, with how the princesses and the other kids act, do they ever happen to mention spiders?"
>>
>>27601147
Observer stares at the ceiling for a moment as she ponders about her condition and how it should best be handled. After her repairs she then returns to her lab, ushering whoever is left inside to leave. After ejecting occupants from the lab, she moves her golem in front of the door before resting back in her lab chair.

"It will only take a moment..." She thinks to herself, her head beginning to rest on the desk. Eyes slowly closing against her will.
>>
>>27601193

"Like I said, Shei will get over it," Amy laughs.

>>27601205

Amy stumbles out of the lab while supporting Shei.
>>
>>27601147
As Flow recalls the earlier memories and the old tales and stories that were passed by way of mouth, he starts to get curious. The goo pony unsheathes the tsurugi and analyzes it some more.

"There's no way Maitreya herself could've put it in there...and Hardspine is dead, so that's a dead route..."

He gets up and heads for the cave once more.

>>27601193
"Heh, get used to it, Shorty," he says with a smirk.

As the goo leaves, he extends a hoof to his side and waves.
"I'll be gone for a bit, don't take off without me, ya?"
>>
>>27601147
Shei ambles to her, walking with his staff and still coming off that dank wine "Lady River Spring, may I have a word with you, in private?"
>>
>>27601193
He pauses before he leaves.

"And tell Shei to meet me there as well, if you will."
>>
>>27601147
"I'm afraid I don't. From what I heard of Ecclesia... I just don't trust them. And why would you work with some other organization in some other land instead of our home country?"
Pryce questions.
>>
>>27601260
She flattens her ears. "If I start to freak out, will you knock me out?"

>>27601265
>>27601284
She chuckles, "I swear I've been trying to, but it's TOO weird, you and Renee doing that."

As you begin to leave she waves off, "We're probably going to leave for Mariposa soon now that we're done with the Tower, so hurry back! I'll tell Shei where you are, what are you two up to?"
>>
>>27601330
He lifts up the tsurugi.
"Just looking for answers," he briefly replies before leaving for the cave.
>>
>>27601330

"No, but I'll hug you," Amy says with a smile.
>>
>>27601193
"There have been some outbreaks of bugbites in the camps, but we're not from around this climate, so I imagine we're like exotic dining for the mosquitoes and flies native to these provinces... why do you ask?"

>>27601205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92HwM11d2FQ

When you awake, you find yourself back in the void, feeling as though your body has been reverted to the most basic, primitive of the voidling forms. You look up into the void and feel the great emptiness churning, an impossible scenario. Little blots of color pollute the emptiness, snapshots of your memories here on earth. Beside you reclines a blurry zebra form, a younger-looking fellow relaxing with the small black book that you woke up next to after the ecclesian purification ritual.

"Pretty warm today, huh?" the zebra asks.

>>27601323
"Mmmm. I think you shall understand one day. There's a special kind of heart beating in you. Ecclesia endeavored to hold the line in Accorsia as long as we could, yet... we saw very quickly that we would volunteer too many lives to an untimely death if we did not evacuate. Yet every day and night we strive to build up our fortresses and armories until we can reclaim our home. We shall not be nomads forever."

>>27601260
>>27601283
"Yes?" River grunts, passing the dress back to Blessings. "I'll be in touch." she whispers to Blessings.

>>27601265
A lonely wind is your only greeting as you enter the tomb through the hole in the tower, and enter the storage room. It is chilly and lifeless, with many sets of hoofprints dotting the floor, too many to count after the Ecclesians followed you out.
>>
>>27601404
>>27601283

"Can I... join this conversation?" Amy asks awkwardly.
>>
>>27601404
Flow scrapes his blade against the empty and hollow tomb, listening to the echo it produces. The goo pony gets to work right away, and starts poking around for anything that would be helpful. First off, he looks around the interior to the tomb, looking on the walls and ceiling for any alternate point of entry. He doesn't doubt that whoever came in here, must have somehow passed through Hardspine.

"Hmm...really wish the old mare was still alive..."

>Investigating the tomb
[1d10]
>>
>>27601431
"NO" Shei stammers immediately "I mean -its just Flaming needs you. Please stay here and watch after Flaming Shorthorns, She's never drank wine before. Theres no telling how she'll react to Vokama's swill."
>>
>>27601347
>>27601283
She flattens her ears as he leaves, "Well, like I said, hurry back!" She shouts after him, before going to locate Shei amid his 'episode'.

Upon locating the goat, Shorthorns grabs on his tail, pulling on it. "Shei? I'm NOT a hallucination, I'm the real Shorthorns. Flow was just looking for you, he just left and asked to meet with you?"

>>27601386
She scrunches her muzzle, "But that's something you'd do anyways!"

>>27601404
Flaming is about to answer, before remembering that one voice that interrupted their call with Vir-can, and she looks at the Caller Conch with concern, fearing a similar instance might occur at this moment. "That's not exactly what I mean...I think there's a connection between those children, the buffalo that ruined those sacred tarps, and a dangerous bug that's worrying me. Ichimonji, do you know if there's anyway for a pony to, listen in on Caller Conches and control them? Even when they don't have them?"

>After this post if it's pause post, going to make one more detailing her drinking from the grail
>>
>>27601404
Observer's eye looks about at each blot. "I have missed the darkness of the void... Yet this hunger... Nothing here can sate it..." He says, before looking to the zebra. "You... Do you hold the secrets to ending this hunger?" He asks, his hunger growing more from his thoughts of the book from the last "vision".
>>
>>27601404
Pryce looks down at the ground. Was it really that bad back home? It was ground zero when the Rapture happened, but surely the angels would have taken out most of the demons there during that attack...

"Thank you sir, for this talk. Its good to see you're still alive after what I heard happen all those months ago. Excuse me, I need to get back to my group."
Pryce stands and heads back to the ship.
>>
>>27601483

"Because it helps in a lot of situations!" Amy objects.

>>27601479

Amy frowns. "Okay..." she says softly, giving Shei a stern expression as they walk away together.
>>
>>27601451
You find nothing of interest in the "burial" chamber. You enter the hallway on the far side of the room, but find only scribes' offices. Ascending two flights of stairs, you enter the library where you helped fight the Bile. A strange prickling tingles the back of your neck, and along the way, you see shadows of ponies passing around you, watching you, whispering. Yet they are mere tricks of the light.

However, at the far end of the library, you can make out a shadowy figure that does not vanish when you see him. Hunched over, this silhouette is like a set of armor, made jagged by an excessive plethora of weapons strapped onto his body. Like a madpony it scratches at the ground and the walls. You see the curvature of wings on its body.

>>27601483
There is an exasperated sigh at the other end. "Not all of us have the luxury of time to drum up such wild speculation. If you have time to worry, you have time to work. They're back. I'll ask the Doctor what she thinks. Don't forget, you're not the center of the world! I have too many others to look after to go on your goose chases." she scolds. You hear waves on the other end, indicating she has ended the call.

>>27601517
"ME? Shit, I dunno, but I'll give it a try. Here," he takes his book and shakes it out like a jar. Words begin to pour from the book onto you. You feel your vision beginning to shift and blur.

>Appraise has mutated into Analyze
>Analyze: Regardless of roll result, Analyze returns enemy Name, Health, DC to hit and 1 Weakness. Successful rolls reveal additional Weaknesses, Resistances, Immunities and background info.
When used on objects, Analyze returns all that object's info unless some force resists it, in which case, it returns the info on the resisting force, such as DC to break and origin.

>>27601525
As you leave, you hear Tibalt say, "You fellas are gonna love this new story that True-- er, Tenochtitlan, told me earlier! Hahahahaha!" to the other Ecclesians.
>Pause
>>
>>27601483
"BA-A-A-A-AH! Why! Why would you pull my tail of all places!"
>Shei? I'm NOT a hallucination
"Yes I can see that, I'm sober now Shorthorns. Flow needs me. So be it, infact its better this way. Thank you Shorthorns"

>>27601404
"Phew" Shei says once Amy is convinced "Come River Spring there's much to discuss." Shei-Sher follows out the ship but stops short of the barracks
"Hmm might as well.. Wireframe, why don't you come join River and I. There's much to discuss."

Assuming Wireframe joins them Shei leads River and Wireframe toward the dungeon following after Flow.
>>
>>27601599
>>27601530
As Ichimonji disconnects and the waves return, Flaming sighs, "U-understood."

With that, she turns to the wine in the grail, taking a deep breath and marching towards it, holding it in her hooves and slowly taking a test sip. She cringes at first, smacking her lips before she gets a little used to it, and as her boldness grows she narrows her eyes and downs the chalice in full and experiences the events in >>27600843 >>27600980

As her mind and body shuffle and spin, the buffalo begins to shake, turning every which direction as she feels incredible unnerved by the experience. AS it moves to the second stage, her eyes are darting around wildly, trying to focus on the sounds and the claws digging into her, terror growing as she listens to the loud jovial voice speaking within her very soul. Her ears feel like they're ready to burrow into her skull and melt as she feels the sensations subsiding, but for one easily put at unease her expression to those nearby appear vaguely calm as she puts the chalice down, woozily spinning about in place and looking content after she finishes her binge drinking.

"I feel... I-I feel..." she says to Amy as she struggles to stand, before feeling her eyes start to flutter, and the dizziness sending her toppling to the ground in a heap, the alcohol in her system swiftly knocking her out as she smiles and begins to snore against the floor of the ship, lightly twitching as she snoozes. "Zzzzzzzzzz....."

>Going to have my aspects picked next week, would like more time to consider
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.