[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angel sure is enjoying that carrot. If you know what I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Gayngel.gif (2 MB, 335x490) Image search: [Google]
Gayngel.gif
2 MB, 335x490
Angel sure is enjoying that carrot.
If you know what I mean
>>
>>27598051
Well a carrot is a rabbit's favorite food, so yeah
>>
>Angel will never lick your erect cock while sliding it in and out of Fluttershy

Life has no meaning
>>
>Butterscotch and Discord will never cock vore Angel.
What is love?
>>
>>27598408
Baby don't hurt me
>>
>>27598570
don't hurt me
>>
no sex jokes
>>
>>27598225
Weeell, that's not really true...
http://www.rspca.org.uk/adviceandwelfare/pets/rabbits/diet/myths
http://mentalfloss.com/article/62598/do-rabbits-really-love-carrots

The love for carrots that lapins apparently have is actually inspired by Bugs Bunny's love for carrots, which was inspired by a human actor. So all this misinformation was spread by the media, which honestly, isn't surprising.
>>
>>27598578
no more
>>
>>27598623
i don't make those
>>
>>27598051
>>
>>27598634
Cum on now, everyone does.
>>
>>27601111
Quads speaks the truth.
>>
I would kill for a story about Angel being great at blowjobs.
>>
>>27602007
Same but I would rather not have it in a greentext format though.
>>
>>27602036
As long as I can jerk off to it. That's my only qualification.
>>
File: furry_rp.png (172 KB, 429x381) Image search: [Google]
furry_rp.png
172 KB, 429x381
>>27598624
That's fake, because I'm never wrong now go away
>>
>>27598051
I'm still waiting for a mosaic censored version of this
>>
>>27603164
>pic

And people wonder why some kids get bullied
>>
>>27603164
You are wrong, Anon. Accept it.
>>
>>27598624
frenchfag detected
>>
>>27602007
This
>>
>>27598051
LE SEXAL REFENCE!
XD
>>
>>27602007
Good lucm trying to find someone to do a story on that.
>>
>>27602007
Angel Bunny is great at blowjobs
A fanfiction

>Angel Bunny was busy jerking off to pictures of Granny Smith when suddenly Princess Celestia just trots the fuck into Fluttershy's house
>"HEY YOU" She points at the rabbit
>"SUCK MY DICK" She whips out a giant throbbing horse cock and Angel Bunny gets scared.
>He never sucked the pee pee before, his lip quivering he slowly approaches the raging horse boner
>He licks it, and suddenly realizes it tastes delicious. He shoves Celestia's horse dong into his mouth, swirling the head with his tongue. Taking in every thrust and bit of salty goodness.
>Deciding to take a risk, Angel widens his throat and begins going farther down the shaft.
>His rabbit weiner was throbbing so hard, he begins playing with himself as he continues to rub his velvety mouth up and down Celestia's shaft.
>Celestia was enjoying herself as well, her hindlegs buckled and she stamped her foreleg.
>"YES YES, YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS. FUCK! I'M ABOUT TO SHOOT MY FUCKING LOAD ALL IN YOUR MOUTH"
>Angel feels the thrusts beginning to intensify and the salty flavor began to fill his mouth. He jerks his own fluffly rabbit weiner harder as he continues to swallow, trying his best not to suffocate on Celestia's thrusting member.
>"AHHHHHHHHHH I'M ABOUT TO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM" Shouted Celestia
>Angel Bunny gripped his cock and came as a torrenting flow of viscous semen filled his stomach, esophagus, mouth, spilling upwards into his nose and dribbling out his mouth.
>Princess Celestia pulled out and stared down at the cum stained bunny.
>Angel breathed heavily, he swallowed the load in his mouth, feeling the liquid slosh in his belly.
>"Now, for the backdoor" Princess Celestia says as she turns around and lifts her tail.
>Angel's wiener got hard again as she sat on his face, buried under her moist, humid ass.
>This lasted for 40 minutes.
>Angel Bunny was never seen again

THE END
>>
>>27604748
The real challenge isn't to make a funny story about Angel sucking dick. The real challenge is to make a story about Angel sucking dick and making it so sexy that everyone gets a shameful boner because of it. That's the real challenge.
>>
>>27605946
I want angel to be my practice girl until I get with Fluttershy.
>>
>>27606034
>practice girl
>girl
There's something you should know Anon, that's not a girl.
>>
>>27606196
Boys can be practice girls too
>>
File: Mmyeah.jpg (29 KB, 431x361) Image search: [Google]
Mmyeah.jpg
29 KB, 431x361
>>27606223
>>
>>27606223
My favorite kind of degeneracy
>>
Rabbit hole
>>
>>27607639
Bunny buns
>>
>>27605946
>>27606034
I bet he can hold a lot of cum in his cheeks. Don't let that tiny mouth fool you.
>>
>>27606223
So can animals. Like Winona or Angel.
>>
File: 1374519010164.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1374519010164.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>27598051
He can lick my carrot any day
>>
>>27608448
He can't take much cock but he can furiously massage what's inside him by flexing and unflexing his anus rapidly.
>>
>>27605946
This is neo mlpAnon. Nobody tries to do these kind of things anymore.
>>
>>27608911
Is that ranch?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.