[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of these ponies would get pregnant first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Twilight_friends_S1E02.png (782 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_friends_S1E02.png
782 KB, 1280x720
Which one of these ponies would get pregnant first?
>>
>>27596520
Ponk
>>
pank
>>
>>27596520
Pinko
>>
me on the left
>>
Rainbow Dash
>>
pinkie. I know shes the most innocent pone on the show, but I feel like she'd be the first one to try it if she was asked to be creamed in
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 2048x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 2048x585
>>27596520
My money's on ponko. She's random enough to have spontaneous sex and get pregnant. Plus she's been taking care of the cakes' so it's not far fetched to want some of her own.

Fluttershy I could see wanting to take care of a baby, but she would have a hard time finding a mate.

Twilight was probably neutered by celestia.

I don't even think rainbow dash knows what genitals are. Pic related.

Rarity might find a guy and then follow through on her princess fantasy but she doesn't strike me as a whore, despite what the memers say.

AJ doesn't have the time.
>>
>>27596535
>>27596538
>>27596550
>>27596577
>>27596600
Shit taste at its finest
>>
>>27596636
>calls out shit taste for no reason
>doesn't even toss in his two cents
A faggot that should fuck off.
>>
>Rarity
Would want a daughter and a son. She would groom her daughter to be a lady and her son to be in the army. Like Shining Armor.

>Rainbow Dash
Probably would not want to get pregnant, at least not until she is done with her career. Maybe she would even adopt a pony just so she would ruin her figure.

>Twilight Sparkle
Probably would want a foal. She would pump her child with so much knowledge it would make it the next Princess/Prince

>Pinkie Pie
Would probably get knocked up and be a single mom.

>Fluttershy
She may seem strict now in the latest episode. But she will probably be just like her parents with her own child.

>Applejack
Either a lot, like over 10 kids, or none. Since she is so much about family, she will probably have a lot of foals.
>>
>>27596636
>implying this is a matter of taste
>implying ponk getting knocked up first doesn't make the most relative sense
>>
>>27596636
Butthurt ponkfag detected
>>
File: ooooooo.png (249 KB, 947x324) Image search: [Google]
ooooooo.png
249 KB, 947x324
>>27596520
At this rate, I'm surprised Dash hasn't been impregnated already.
>>27596636
>shit taste
Anon, this isn't a question of who to cum inside first, it's a question of who has unprotected sex first. It has nothing to do with taste among anons.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 571x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 571x706
>>27596636
>>
File: BadassSpergy.jpg (164 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
BadassSpergy.jpg
164 KB, 900x675
>>27596697
Come at me bro!
>>
>>27596520
Ponky
>>
>>27596520
The ones who aren't, or weren't born, males
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 750x1171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 750x1171
>>27596707
I know it's you. Meet me outside that McDonalds by your house in 20 minutes and I'll fucking bash your face in with a dragon dildo
>>
>>27596749
>mfw I pulled this bullshit on /v/ and named a multinational corporation that is everywhere and someone responded with "How did you know I lived 5 minutes from a Walmart?!"

Nice try, but /v/ is full of 5 year olds, but mlp is full of cultured men.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.