[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reborn in Equestria: fresh start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Time for a game

Lets play!
You will be reborn in Equestria with a new body of your choosing but you can only pick one random draw.

Pretty boy:
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=bishotron
(First description is you)

Magic knight/magical boy:
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=magicalknight

Evil wizard:
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=villain

Random character:
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=charscramble

Or Pony:
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=mlpony
(Free choice from your selected generation)

What will you do in Equestria with your new body?
>>
File: 1450125234214.png (286 KB, 280x604) Image search: [Google]
1450125234214.png
286 KB, 280x604
>This ungainly stallion is a unicorn who is uncultured, confused, and altruistic. His coat is cherry red. He has a mane that is black and purple, and it reminds you of a pile of leaves. His eyes are apricot-colored. His mark is three flowers.
Well shit, I'm more or less the same.
>>
>>27596350
>The genial and hearty barkeep who only pretends to be incompetent and who is friend to a giant city-smashing monster.

Pay your tab
>>
>This elegant colt is a unicorn who is plucky, air-headed, and peace-loving. His coat is black shading into orange. He has a mane that is brown and orange, and it reminds you of a plume of smoke. His eyes are coffee-colored. His mark is an acorn.

it's not that bad...
>>
>>27598065
>4 posts
>3 posters
Bumping your own thread like that? For shame.
>>
>>27596350
>This courageous magic knight has droopy red eyes and long, wavy, silky, purple hair worn in a bizarre style. He has an athletic build. He has feline powers that are invoked by strange little monsters. His classy, dignified outfit is white and brown in even proportions.
>>
File: come at me bruh.jpg (60 KB, 487x585) Image search: [Google]
come at me bruh.jpg
60 KB, 487x585
>>27596350
>This determined magic knight has wide white eyes. His short, wavy, thick hair is the color of cold ashes, and is worn in a practical style. He has a narrow build. He has combat powers that are activated by concentration. His costume is blue and black in even proportions, vaguely resembles a mysterious emperor's formal wear, and is obviously made for combat.
I'm a hustler, baby
I just want you to know
Everywhere I been
And where I'm bout to go
>>
File: AW YES.jpg (15 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
AW YES.jpg
15 KB, 300x303
>This muscular female pony is a pegasus who is logical and nice. Her coat is smoke-gray. She has a mane that is orange, and it reminds you of a flowing stream. Her eyes are white. Her mark is four bells

Alright, fuck it, Im going to train until I beat RD in a race. Im going to make sure I make 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and a 10km flight, and Im never going to stop
After beating her...I dunno, I guess I'll find a handsome stallion (probably of this thread) and have a nice family
>>
File: 1459314038051.png (849 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459314038051.png
849 KB, 1024x768
>>27596350
>This lean colt is an earth pony who is arrogant. His coat is brown. He has a short, wavy mane that is yellow. His eyes are burgundy. His mark is a hole.
But what does it mean?
>>
>This elegant female pony is an earth pony who is unwise. Her coat is plum-colored. She has an elaborately-styled mane that is white. Her eyes are red. Her mark is a boat.

Purple Pirate Pony Party! Yarrrr!

I will sail Equestria plundering booty and collecting stallions for my handsome husbando harem. any takers?
>>
>The last survivor of an alien race who is a softy at heart despite strong biases.

Oh fug
>>
>>27596350
This small colt is a unicorn who is incoherent and mean. His coat is white. He has an extremely long, unstyled mane. His eyes are vermillion. His mark is a swimming pool.

Righto I just drown ponies at the pool I hang out at while being a lifeguard or something...maybe even toss nerds into the water to be mean.
>>
>>27596350
This ungainly male pony is a pegasus who is unhappy, clever, and ethical. His coat is white. He has a straight mane that is blue. His round eyes are gray. His mark is a bag of golf clubs.

This is pretty much me right now, except now I can fly and apparently play golf.
>>
>>27596350
Twilight's castle will be destroyed with chaos in the S6 finale.
>>
>>27596350
This gangly female pony is a unicorn who is unwise and ethical. Her coat is orange. She has a short, unstyled mane that is yellow. Her narrow eyes are azure. Her mark is a staff.

Magic Talent, here we go!

Well, in Equestria, I'm going to become wizard, of course.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.