[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /mlp/s opinion on Project Horizons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
What is /mlp/s opinion on Project Horizons?
>>
>>27594214
The worst thing to come out of brony fandom.
>>
>>27594254
Not even the 100th worst
>>
>>27594264
Maybe you are right. Second worst after faggots like you.
>>
AND IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON
>>
Is is "guilty pleasure" bad, or "not worth reading the first chapter" bad?
>>
>>27594214
If the pic in the OP has anything to do with it, immediate cringe.
>>
>>27594307
It's "watching 500+ episodes edgy anime" bad.
>>
>>27594307
It's guilty pleasure bad, until about Chapter 30 something, and then it just becomes regular bad after that
I still haven't finished it to this day, I stopped when she went to space or some shit
>>
>>27594307
Guilty pleasure. I really don't like it overall, but I'll admit I was able to see past its flaws for the first quarter of chapters.
>>
>>27594214

Literally what
>>
>>27594214
This is the shittiest, overrated and most edgy story I've ever read, the try-hard attempt to make you feel, but it gives you only the cringe
>>
File: kkat.png (412 KB, 718x981) Image search: [Google]
kkat.png
412 KB, 718x981
There is one faggot just posting these threads over and over, isn't there?

Nobody wants you here, /foeg/. Fandom threads are banned, so fuck off.
>>
>>27594316
So, watching elfen lied for 500 times?
>>
>>27594214
From what I've heard? Not positive.
>>
>>27594214
I liked it. The amount of worldbuilding is amazing.
>>
>>27594214
I'm on chapter 60 or so. I like it a lot.
>>
>>27594214
Hmm. . . well i don't hate it and it a good read. But the only problem is getting past the first few chapters before it gets good. even then its not half bad.
>>
It's readable. There are a few too animu references for my tastes, and it gets senselessly dark there for a while, but overall I enjoyed it. There's an enormous amount of worldbuilding, and it deconstructs the "designated hero" trope very well. It also, in my opinion at least, has a very realistic showing of what the typical run and gun style of Fallout gameplay would actually wind up doing to a person.
>>
>>27595397
Yes, I especially like the fact that Blackjack died several times and quick-loaded. Quite Fallouty.
>>
>>27594214
Pink Eyes and Murky are better.
>>
>>27594214
Haven't finished FOE yet.
>>
>>27594214
10/10. I want to cum inside Blackjack.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.