[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you will decide who picks who as a waifu, when we all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 45.png (681 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
45.png
681 KB, 1280x718
How do you will decide who picks who as a waifu, when we all arrived to Equestria?
>>
>>27583885
easy, I have a gun.
>>
>>27583885
We all arrive in our separate Equestrias, as whatever we want to be.
>>
File: sunfriend.jpg (28 KB, 429x351) Image search: [Google]
sunfriend.jpg
28 KB, 429x351
>>27583885
I will fight you in real life for her.
>>
>>27583885
We?
Only one person has say in that and that's her.
The better question is which one of us do you think she'd choose if she event wanted to?
>>
>>27583909
What if some anon wants to arrive into the equestria of another anon?
>>
>>27583936
she'd run away from the freaky alien monkeys invading ponyville
>>
>>27583909
This. I'm not even going to humor the terrible thought of there being one objective Equestria that I have to share with all you dicks. I'd probably be murdered for having bad taste in something or an abnormal fetish.
>>
>>27584009
I'll literally kill myself again if I have to share Equestria with you fucks.
>>
>>27584009
Share with us your abnormal fetish anon
>>
>>27584009
I'd be OK with not having a romantic chance, cute pone is enough. but so help me I'll kill every one of you if you fuck up this paradise.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.