[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heaven's tower thread 22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: HT.png (1 MB, 810x456) Image search: [Google]
HT.png
1 MB, 810x456
>"Why do you climb?"
"I must."
>"What do you seek? Gold? Fame? The thrill of the fight?".
"The part of me that's still inside."

Welcome to Heavens Tower, how high will you climb?

The premise:
/mlp/ posters are randomly found unconscious by Climbers inside a crazy magical tower. They're evacuated to Prisma, the town built at the foot of the gigantic tower, where adventurers aka "climbers" make a living out of selling stuff they found inside the tower, risking their lives through the many floors filled with monsters, magic and mystery.

It is now your choice to decide what you'll do with that new life: You can live as an ordinary citizen in the town, or join a group and go for expeditions inside the tower.

Create your character, choose a role, buy weapons and gear: This game is supported by Nina-Chan, a bot written entirely for this very purpose, it is both a game master assistant and a database, to ensure Quests are both a breeze to lead and play!

Feel creative? Want to draw, write, GM or just play? Heaven's Tower continues!

server: irc.esper.net
channel: #heavenstower

doc link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/159pbmA1rZCK-wtxZ_mUnqkhJ3HG1hLSxqod5KSIWqxM/edit
>>
>>27580200

Oh boy I can't wait to see the sockpuppets post once about how exciting this looks then never participate.
>>
>>27580219

did my job and worked harder than anyone from 4cannon on similar projects before, the rest is up to the players.
>>
File: Quest Comes Soon.png (605 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Quest Comes Soon.png
605 KB, 1000x1000
>>27580300
Speaking of, I made a quest.
But not any usual.
>Creative puzzles!
>Sofas!
>Snakes!
>A Big Monster!
>Light Amounts Of Combat, just to show I ain't fuckin' around with this!
>Cut Content
>Gloves

All I need is your interest, guys. Lemme know who wants to do this.

>tfw it seems everyone's at least 5hrs ahead of me, making it too hard to schedule this
>>
>>27580879
I wants to do this.
>>
Interested.
>>
>>27580879
ooh, nifty
>>
>>27580300

The problem is you have players with the loyalty of a bird. Come for the treats and shit on the rest.
>>
Mining, Lets talk about it, Posting every 8 hours for facebook rewards is uninteresting, Wouldn't it be better to hire miners who gather for you while you go earn gold in IC manner?
>>
>>27580879
... Might as well get a refresher on what a quest in the Tower is like, again.
>>
Well this is depressing.
>>
>>27582078
Soon (TM)
>>
>Dead Game

>Someone suggests a change to make it less dead

>Literal scum of the earth.

Nothing has been proved nothing has changed, this game will die a sickly death because the leadership no longer cares about moving forward.
>>
>>27582598
That's less than helpful
>>
>tfw really want to plan and GM quests but somehow can't
>>
>>27583185

>is submitted an idea
>takes time to explain why said idea is not good
>drama
>get called scum of the earth
>>
>>27584704
Good idea
>>
>>27584704

Well /admin/ you got what you wanted. the person who apparently called you scum and a horrible person left and isn't coming back.

Satisfied?
>>
>>27586954
you do what you want Kaiasha, I'm not your bitch and I don't have to work as you tell me, especially if I think it's not a good idea.
>>
noded
>>
>>27588120
You should just give up, this game isn't very fun.
>>
>>27588704
and still much more fun than your own game, despite you knowing better etc..
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.