[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your objective opinion, you horrible board, if the thighs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Tell me your objective opinion, you horrible board, if the thighs on this pic are not fat (because yes, that is fat as fuck, or chub, or whatever you want to call it but it is not slender), what is it?
Is this a fatfag picture or not?
>>
>>27580027
I've never seen that skin of Chun-Li before. What game is it from?
>>
Thicc.
>>
>>27580027
Big, they are big.
>>
deformed
>>
>>27580027
I want mercelestia to sit on my face
>>
>>27580027
>human
It's a fag picture alright.
>>
>>27580027
They are oversized and unappealing to me, but to each their own.
>>
>>27580027
Thighs are a bit on the thick side, but I wouldn't call it fat fuel by any means.
>>
>>27580027
i want to do so many things to Mercelestia, so many dirty, debauched, lewd things~
>>
>>27580027
I get the impression you're looking for argument fuel against someone who thinks it's muscle, which is wrong based on the shape of them, but if it comes down to it you can point out that the boobs are also fat, and they're bigger than her head.
>>
File: Righton.png (61 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
Righton.png
61 KB, 500x390
>>27580027

Mercy Celestia...

We need more of this.
>>
>>27580170
The argument is whether it's a fat fetish picture or not.
>>
>>27580027
Thighs? her breasts are about twice the size of her head. EACH.

What is it? A cartoon. stylized at that.
>>
>>27580027
I WANT THICK CELESTIA TO SIT ON MY FACE
Whether she's in human or pone form

But, yeah, I guess you could call that fat? or Thick
I wouldn't call it a fatfag picture at all.
I like women with meat, doesn't mean I'm browsing those obese/vore/forcedfeeding/whatever the fuck they want to call that, threads?
Or do you imply that there's nothing between slender and fat?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.