[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SpicyQuest: The rival and mortal frenemy of CYOA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: lotta work little payoff.gif (3 MB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
lotta work little payoff.gif
3 MB, 900x600
Welcome back to Spicy Quest the epic roleplaying adventure where you guide the hero through an amazing world filled with peril, espionage,and LOOT. You control Horsey McGee, the unfortunately named protagonist as he tries in vain to keep his rowdy crew in order and also something about saving the world but who CARES about that right?
Good to be back and hope we all have a good thread.

Archive for those curious: https://www.anonpone.com/spicy/
>>
File: pan1.png (31 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pan1.png
31 KB, 1000x1000
>>27449832
>>27450048
>>27452356

>You know what, a little cooking would help lift your spirits.
>A little afternoon lunch for the party, it'd be perfect.
>Though the inventory here is limited...
>Oh, idea!. A nice way to kill two birds with one stone.
"Hey Mojo, you wanna come with me for some grocery shopping? This place is severely lacking in the spice i'd like to cook with. And I don't even know where the local market is."
>Her fluffy ears perk up.
>"You mean it? I mean it's no theme park or anything but sure! Oh but one sec."
>She hops off the chair and dashes around the corner, coming back a few minutes later wearing a light dress, sunglasses and wide brimmed hat.
>"There! That should be good enough of a disguise. Let's get goin'."
>The two pof you set out into the city, Mojo directing you were to go through all kinds of shortcuts and alleyways that you wouldn't have noticed otherwise.
>She knows the city pretty well, might come in handy some day.
>You make it to the market very quickly.
>And what a sight to behold, three whole city blocks taken up by various stands and tents.
>The odor that permeates this area is so welcoming, everything from fresh vegetables, baking bread and yes, spices.
>You're walking the street giddy as a school girl.
>You have 150 bits to spend after all of last nights events, so you have more than enough to take home bundles upon bundles of spice.
>You see a quaint little stand selling spices being run by a sweet looking old mare with her hair up in a bun.
>She smiles at you as you peruse her products, she has some nice looking ancho chilis for sale.
>Almost too nice looking.
>Your expert culinary instincts kick in and you investigate the spice to find it's a fraud!
>A very close fraud, close enough that most wouldn't be able to notice it.
>But this species of pepper isn't ancho, you recognize it as a cousin that, while tasty, can cause serious damage to a pony if eaten too much.
>What are you going to do about this travesty?
>>
>>27579995
>fake spices
BLASPHEMY!

Also glad to see you again, you've been gone for a while.
>>
File: 1453667639194.png (61 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
1453667639194.png
61 KB, 404x404
>>27579988
>that gif
>>
>>27579995
Excuse me miss, are you aware that these aren't actually Ancho peppers?
>>
>>27579995
REEEEEE as loud as you can
>>
File: 1456182935191.jpg (61 KB, 530x350) Image search: [Google]
1456182935191.jpg
61 KB, 530x350
>>27579988
That gif is fucking amazing.
>>
>>27579995
Perhaps this merchant was simply mistaken? Check the other peppers. Are they fake too?

Awesome gif spicy
Since Angel's locked is that why the dad outfit is locked too? Then who's the fag outfit unlocked by? That mare next to Horsey?
>>
File: pan2.png (23 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pan2.png
23 KB, 1000x1000
>>27580021
>>27580239
>>27580277
>>27580503

>What is this blasphemy?
>There isn't much that gets under your skin, but fake spices is one of them.
>You rage begins to build until you're visibly shaking.
>"Uh Horsey, you alright?"
>Your vibrating starts to reach your throat and you start letting out an involuntary, frog-like sound that grows and grows in volume until you're just flat out screaming.
>When you realize what you're doing you stop yourself, everyone in the market just kinda of looks at you for a second before resuming their business.
>You decide that it's time to play it cool.
"Excuse me miss, are you aware that these aren't actually Ancho peppers?"
>The mare just gives you a warm smile.
>"Oh ho ho sonny, I assure you those are indeed Ancho's, grew them myself don't you know?"
"Well then whoever sold you the seeds was lying to you, these are not ancho's"
>"No no my boy I got those from a very trustworthy source. Now why don't I just give you them half off and you go on and have a nice day?"
"Mam, i've been in the culinary industry my whole life, hell I even have a pepper permanently imprinted on my hindquarters. Not only are these not ancho's but these are very dangerous to be serving to ponies"
>"Now now I'm sure you'll find this strain is perfectly healthy an-"
"Aha! So you DID know these were fakes"
>"W-wel maybe, I just forgot is all. I'm an old, frail mare, memory isn't quite what it used to be y'know?" She says suddenly hunching over a little and making herself look pained.
"Oh what bullshit! I demand you give me a straight answer right now."
>The old mare takes a walkie talkie out from behind her stall.
>"Boys your mommy needs some help"
>"Horsey, maybe you should just drop it. There's some shady people in this city that maybe you don't want to be getting mixed up with." Mojo says.
>You hear two ponies approach you from behind.
>You turn to find two hulking, muscular stallions in nice suits standing behind you.
>"Are we gonna have a problem here?"
>>
>>27580503
That "mare" is the very male police captain stallion.
>>
>>27580570
...can we trick them into eating the fake chillis?
Try complimenting their muscles and nice suits. Offer to cook them a meal using the peppers.
>>
>>27580570
I WILL NOT LEAVE SILENTLY! I WILL BE HEARD!
>>
>>27580599
Oh I know.
>>
>>27580570
hide behind mojo
>>
File: for pete's sake.png (127 KB, 314x428) Image search: [Google]
for pete's sake.png
127 KB, 314x428
>>27580570
>ripped off our right leg before we could even think about running away
No... we're not gonna have a problem. We're gonna have enchiladas.
>>
File: pan3.png (25 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pan3.png
25 KB, 1000x1000
>>27580645
>>27580655
>>27580675
>>27580720

>You get an idea, as much as it pains you to cook and serve blatantly harmful food if you get these guys sick they might see the error of their ways.
"Er, uh, nooo we're not gonna have a problem, we're going to have enchiladas! Allow me to apologize by cooking you fine gentlecolts some food with these, 'fantastic' peppers."
>You lift the pepper up to the mustachioed one's face but he slaps it away onto the ground.
>"Marco! No wasting merchandise!" The old mare yells from behind the corner.
>"Sorry mom." The stallion says.
>"I'm done playing nice, remove these trouble makers."
>"Yes mom" they both say in unison.
>The first one moves towards you but you duck behind Mojo so they grab her first.
>You try climbing under the food stand to hide there but they pull you out.
>Strange, why does and old mare like that have a gun taped to the underside of her stand?
>Once of the stallions ties you up and lift you with his teeth.
"NO! I WILL NOT BE SILENCED. I WILL BE HEARD, THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!"
>"Up, bring him to me."
>The stallion walks you over to the mare and she grabs you by the face whispering to you.
>"You're getting off lightly you hear? But if you ever try to interrupt business again we're going to have some REAL problems, you get me?"
>She pats your face and motions the guards away.
>They drag you two to the end of the market and throw you out onto the sidewalk.
>"I didn't think grocery shopping would be this exciting. Though I didn't expect to have a run in with the mob in this part of town, guess they're trying to corner new markets."
>You don't know if you can stand this injustice, maybe you should go back and give them another piece of your mind.
>Huh, you kinda caught yourself channeling the spirit of Angel there for a second, guess she left and imprint on you.
>You can almost here her voice calling out to you in your mind, saying "Don't be a pussy Horsey".
>>
File: 1435596193902.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435596193902.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>27580947
pls...

ask mojo where she wants to go or wants to do next
>>
>>27580947
maybe mojo knows a more trustworthy stand owner or something?

either way we should probably try to keep shopping somewhere else with her, maybe make some friendly smalltalk on the way.
>>
>>27580947
Hey, what's that going down your leg?
>>
>>27579988
Dude, this gif was neat!

>>27580947
Why the hell did she pat your face? Whata weirdo. I guess ask Mojo jojo where she thinks we should go next since she knows the place.
>>
>>27581578
Er wait, why don't we call Puya about some spices? I bet she could hook us up with some good stuff.

I'm glad to see you back Spicy.
>>
File: 1432683105139.jpg (101 KB, 537x537) Image search: [Google]
1432683105139.jpg
101 KB, 537x537
>>27581536
you bastard
>>
>>27580947
spicy baby, good to have you back. Also that gif is tits!
>>
>>27581627
Something tells me we want to keep mojo away from puya's joint. We already had one run in with criminals and the guards. Puya's into some shady business and we should keep Mojo away from the criminal underworld right now.
>>
>>27580947
>>27581175
Yea, maybe Mojo knows something to do.
>>
>>27582041
But think of the horse puss
>>
>>27582081
And gryphon dick.
>>
>>27583010
seconded
>>
>>27583010
>>27582081
Considered
>>
>>27582081
>>27583010
Briefly noted.
>>
bumping for horse puss,and gryphon dick.
>>
File: pan4.png (16 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pan4.png
16 KB, 1000x1000
>>27581175
>>27581191
>>27581578
>>27581627
>>27582041
>>27582069

"Well damn, that could've gone better. DOn't suppose you know any other spice dealers that aren't selling crap?"
>"I'm not as deep into the spice life as you are Horsey."
"Soon, I shall make you my disciple of spice, and I will be your spice lord." You say ceremoniously.
>"Heh, way I heard it you might already have one. Nutmeg mentioned the chica you were impressing at the bakery."
"Oh! I know where I can get spice from!"
>You book it to the nearest phone booth and ring up your fellow spice horse.
>"Oh Horsey! Nice to hear from you again, sorry the 'package' I meant to send you didn't arrive on time. There were some troubles getting everything together, but I sent it by express delivery earlier so you should get it before the end of the day. So what's going on?"
"Oh this and that but to make a long story short I discovered a shady ring of faux spice dealers and need a place to find some real authentic spice, can you help me?"
>"You discovered, oh no, listen horsey those are some dangerous ponies it might not be a good idea to get on their bad side, just trust me on this. As for regular spices well-"
>She give you directions to a small shop in a slummy part of the city and says you should tell them Puya sent you.
>Weirdly enough it works and you walk out of the shop with a decent bag full of cooking spices, for a good price too only ten bits. Cashier almost seemed worried when you dropped Puya's name.
>At least you have the spices for the lunch.
>You round the corner of the suburb street to Nutmeg's and.
>Shit, there's a cop out front with another police pony at the front door, talking to Nutmeg.
>Memories of the wrestlemania come back to you, this might mean trouble.
>Or it could just be a lead in the priest case, but can you take that chance?
>>
Had some junk I had to deal with that took longer than expected. Back now.
>>
>>27584101
Actually, make yourselves scarce. If it was something like the priest case Nutmeg can just tell you what it was when you get back. If you come back and they are still there, well then it might be that wrestlemania incident. Seeing as how if it was only to talk to you about the priest incident, they probably wouldn't be stalking the house just to talk to you about it. Hard to say for sure though.

Did you get your living arrangement sorted out then spicy? Is that why your'e doing all this posting now?
>>
>>27584101
Dive into the bush and eavesdrop.
Maybe put on a disguise too? Like we did at the bar
>>
>>27584186
>Did you get your living arrangement sorted out then spicy? Is that why your'e doing all this posting now?
Yeah, though I forgot how nice it was having a room to myself. Can be hard to do stuff when you're in a boiling room with six people and have shit internet but whatever shouldn't complain it's better than nothing. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>27584101
Hide the mojo in that bush and go face the music.
>>
>>27584235
I'm glad to hear your situation got exponentially better.
>>
>>27584101
let's lay low, they might be looking for either us or Mojo, maybe sneak in the back if it looks like they're just at the front door but otherwise just stay out of sight.
>>
File: pan6.png (32 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pan6.png
32 KB, 1000x1000
>>27584186
>>27584191
>>27584278

>Nah not worth it, if it's anything important Nutmeg or Garey can tell you about it later.
>You know you should make youself scarce, but the urge to eavesdrop is too tempting.
"Mojo I need a disguise give me your hat."
>"What? Get your own disguise buddy. I'm the one who really needs to be hiding here."
"Look i'm going up to investigate and don't want to be caught. It's either the hat or the dress and i'd think the latter would attract more attention. Gimme the hat and stay in the bush."
>Mojo grumbles but relents, giving you the hat.
>You put the hat on and affix the bandaner to your face for max stealth.
>Approaching the bush nest to Nutmegs you try and catch some of the conversation.
>"-right, well thank you for your time miss. If you see anything please let us know."
>"Y-yes officer of course."
>The police officers start walking away and you bury yourself in the bush even more just in case.
>When they're good and gone you climb out of the bush and see mojo doing the same.
>Removing the disguise and re-affixing the bandaner around your neck you walk back up to Nutmeg's door and enter.
>"Oh! Horsey, you scared me. Mojo? What are you doing out?"
"Never mind that right now, what were the cops here for? I heard something about a 'them'."
>"Oh, one of the ponies you brought to the police station, he escaped! A unicorn, they say he just vanished into thin air with no trace."
"Oh thank goodness, I thought it'd be for me or Angel."
>About the edgehorse, you know he's gonna try to come after you but don't know if he's smart enough to find you here.
>Oh man but what if he finds Angel?
>You decide to set your mind at ease by preparing the lunch you had planned.
>It really helps, very meditative. You even get mojo to help a little.
>And it's done, a lunch fit for a king.
>The four of you gather around the table and start to dig in when the door bell rings.

Ran out of space but will finish tomorrow.
See you then.
>>
>>27584626
I don't think it'd be a good idea to look for Angel just yet, she could handle a ring full of unicorn guards, she can handle a single unicorn, we should try to keep on the lookout for him just in case but it's doubtful he'll show himself so soon after escaping, just carry on with the day like normal from here.

goodnight Spicy
>>
>>27584626
Let Nutmeg get the door, but keep an ear open just incase it's trouble.

Night spicy.
>>
>>27584626
>>27584656
Solid plan
good night spicy and spicy anons
>>
File: 2893.jpg (99 KB, 380x397) Image search: [Google]
2893.jpg
99 KB, 380x397
Authentic Anchos bump
>>
>>27584626
Hide in the cupboard
>>
Horsey is best horse dad
>>
>>27584626
>Oh man but what if he finds Angel?
On his own? My money's on Big A.
>>
>>27586708
he's also the best fag enabler.
>>
>>27586724
Big A acquires a Big D, then Horsey calls her a fag enabler
>>
niggas breaking out bump
>>
File: Horseys True Love.jpg (9 KB, 282x145) Image search: [Google]
Horseys True Love.jpg
9 KB, 282x145
I ship it
>>
>>27587929
>>
File: fr1.png (19 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
fr1.png
19 KB, 1000x1000
>>27584642
>>27584656
>>27584809
>>27586023

>You scramble from the table and head for the closest hiding spot, the cupboard.
>Mojo goes running to her room just in case.
>The door opens and the pony on the other side says "Special delivery for a, Horsey McGee?"
"That's me!"
>You kick the cupboard door open and scramble out of the tight space as quickly as you can before meeting the delivery pony at the door.
>You sign for the package and slam the door before tearing into the box.
>Inside are three combat spices sent by Puya.
>The first is a dragonfire pepper. It works like the combustible griffon spice you used to have except this acts less like thermite. Instead you have to eat this pepper yourself, when you do you spew a great blue fireball from your mouth.
>The second, a chili Known as a Tiger's Eye. An old tool used by miners down south, this spice instead of reacting with your tongue when eaten excites the nerves of your eyes, letting you see in the dark. After it wears off your eyes are left with a terrible ache for a few minutes though, so use it wisely.
>The last is a very delicate pepper Called the Rot Reaper, It looks like a cross between a bell pepper and a weird scaly flower. When quished the chemicals inside mix to form a foul smelling compound that instantly attracts thousands of bugs on it's location. This pepper is very sensitive and only the best cooks know how to cut and cook it without it releasing it's foul sent, dozens of kitchens have been ruined by improper handling of it.
>This is some good stuff, but unfortunately your spice pouch can't carry more than three spices and you still have the Rejuvenating bell pepper in it.
>You'll have to decide which one stays at nutmeg's for now, you can always come back and get it later though.
>>
>>27588739
Let's leave the bug one for now
>>
>>27588739
Gotta upgrade your spice belt hombre
>>
>>27588739
Leave behind the dragonfire pepper. A thousand bugs and night vision sounds more useful
>>
>>27588739
Leave the bugpepper for now
>>
File: fr2.png (20 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
fr2.png
20 KB, 1000x1000
>>27588768
>>27588860
>>27589089
>>27589168

>You're leaving the bug one for now, stuffing the rest in your spice pouch.
>You really need to find an upgrade to your spice pouch, but they're hard to find and expensive.
>Each one is specially made to keep spices in top condition probably through some arcane wizardry or something.
>After getting your inventory stuff all sorted out you return to the table to dig into your meal.
>Everyone else does too.
>Mojo and Nutmeg kinda toss glances at each other, seemingly having a silent conversation of their own.
>Garey switches between kinda poking at his food and scratching at his eyepatch.
>The silence is fully awkward, nothing's happening and everyone seems a little on edge for this reason and that.
>You could try and spark some kind of conversation or something to remedy this if you want. Or just bear with it and figure out what to do later.
>>
>>27589206
Let's ask them what they think we should do, we're kinda at a loss for some course of action. And they are part of the party so it's only fair that they give some thought about what we should do.
>>
>>27589206
So...how was everyone's day?
Nice weather we're having
>>
>>27589206
Awkwardly pass gas
>>
>>27589265
Can we not make Horsey into a mannerless neanderthal please?
>>
>>27589206
I sure hope Angel is ok...
>>
>>27589292
He can't control it, it's a nervous habit anon, don't judge him.
Sorry, but I'm afraid that means I second the awkward fart.
>>
>>27589308
I hope big pone did not sleep on the street last night.
>>
>>27589357
I guess enjoy your childish sense of humor.
>>
Wow what a way to start the new thread, pretty embarrassing. I can't think of anyway to make this interesting/ leave some kind of action to do right now so i'm just going to cut this early, think over some stuff and get back to you tomorrow with a run that actually does stuff. I am just absolutely brain dead today, sorry.
>>
>>27589539
It's ok Spicy, it's hard writing interesting events, I undertand.
>>
>>27589419
>Says the fan of a cartoon for little girls.
Fuck you with your personal insults. I was backing up a suggestion from another player, trying to get everyone to play nice together, and also tying his suggested action to an incidence in the character's past. Working with the established charecter, not acting like I'm writing the thing myself and insulting other players when I don't get my way. Yea, you're a real classy guy. I'm not responding to anything you say, I've been playing this quest since it started and I have too much respect for my fellow players and the QM to further be a part of derailing it. Had the session not ended I wouldn't be writting this but I've seen a lot of your brand of bullshit lately and It needed to be addressed.
>>
>>27590168
>Says the fan of a cartoon for little girls.
Why would you even bring up such a moot and irrelevant point in the first place? Am I supposed to be offended or something? Why should I give two fucks if you don't like that I like something, besides the fuck are you doing here if you don't like the show at all?

>trying to get everyone to play nice together
That was your first mistake.

>also tying his suggested action to an incidence in the character's past.
And I think it's an obnoxious suggestion and i'm not afraid to voice my annoyance this time.

But that's up to Spicy in the end, to implement it or not. If Spicy decides to implement it then i'll just ignore the bits I don't like in it,(he has before).

>but I've seen a lot of your brand of bullshit lately.
We're all anon, what makes you think you've seen much of me lately?

>It needed to be addressed.
Sure if you think it's gonna do anything, then waste your time.
>>
>>27590927
>>
>>27591741
>>
File: 1403051071221.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1403051071221.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>27590168
>being this assblasted
You aren't helping anything anon.
>>
>>27592536
>>
>>27590927
>>
>>27593998
>>
>>27594719
>>
>>27595343
>>
>>27595353
>>
Horsey would be a cute trap
>>
>>27596403
hmm i'm not sure he's exactly"trappy" but he's cute either way, I do agree.
>>
File: 1464112949207.gif (95 KB, 544x556) Image search: [Google]
1464112949207.gif
95 KB, 544x556
>>27596403
>>27596924
Horsey is a top cute.
>>
>>27596030
>>
File: Full_homo.png (16 KB, 1042x1000) Image search: [Google]
Full_homo.png
16 KB, 1042x1000
>>
>>27598142
>>
>>27599397
>>
>>27598656
full homo bump
>>
File: Terribly_done_Horsey_edit.png (66 KB, 219x253) Image search: [Google]
Terribly_done_Horsey_edit.png
66 KB, 219x253
>>
>>27601096
Dude, that's too lewd. What if Angel sees it?
>>
>>27601096
unf
>>
File: 1464059310863.png (502 KB, 1223x1469) Image search: [Google]
1464059310863.png
502 KB, 1223x1469
>>27601166
then she'll forget about this.
>>
>>27601202
Her possessive rage will know no bounds.
>>
>>27601261
Or she'll surprise even herself and find herself oddly aroused, one of the two.
>>
>>27601388
Angel confirmed cuckquean?
>>
>>27601426
Possibly, but probably not.

It's amusing to think about either way.
>>
Hot bump
>>
>>27602490
>>
>>27603013
>>
>>27603911
>>
>>27604437
>>
>>27605086
>>
>>27605922
>>
File: 1399868530981.png (16 KB, 250x273) Image search: [Google]
1399868530981.png
16 KB, 250x273
>>
File: Horsey needs cuddles badly.png (20 KB, 518x730) Image search: [Google]
Horsey needs cuddles badly.png
20 KB, 518x730
>>
File: f1.png (25 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
f1.png
25 KB, 1000x1000
>>27589244
>>27589253
>>27589308
>>27589265
>>27589292

>Man, maybe you shouldn't have made frijoles, you're feeling a little gassy.
>But you're a polite horse, the dinner table is no place for butt trumpets.
>This is a sacred place, might as well toot in a church.
>You wrest control of your tush and try to focus on eating.
>The silence of the table is, noticeable.
"So... how was everyone's day? Boy nice weather we're having"
>Great opening horsey.
>Garey's the first one to bite
>"Er, well my eye started getting feeling back."
>Thrilling.
"Can you give me the dick?"
>"Huh!?"
"The spotted dick, there in the middle of the table. Got the recipe from a mare from trottingham actualy, funny story, see she had these huge-"
>KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
>Oh not again.
>You've had enough of these interruptions ruining your perfectly good meal.
>No respect.
>NO RESPECT.
>You throw open the door, fuming, and are met with the face of a another police officer.
>Your anger and confidence immediately fades.
>Oh god, the wrestlemania event has finally caught up with you.
>"Horsey McGee?" he asks.
"Y-yes"
>"Do you know a Ms.Angel Wings?"
>Oh no...
"I do..."
>"We picked her up and had her processed this morning, she caused quite a bit of trouble. She told us you were her representative."
>Angel why.
>>
>>27609515
what did she do now?
we should probably figure out the details, inform the table, finish the meal you slaved over and talk it out, after all she was pretty pissed when we saw her last.
>>
>>27609515
what'd she do? Is she alright?
>>
File: 1425034211660.gif (954 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1425034211660.gif
954 KB, 400x300
>>27609515
>"Can you give me the dick?"
>>"Huh!?"
Caught me off guard.

If she wanted our attention for something, she has it. Ask what happened.
>>
File: f2.png (16 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
f2.png
16 KB, 1000x1000
>>27609534
>>27609654
>>27609736

"Oh man, what'd she do now? Is she alright?"
>"She's REALLY hungover, but other than that she's fine. As for what she did well..."
>The police pony pulls out a notepad.
>From where? I dunno, do ya need to know? I don't.
>"Well, we have one account of a break in at a liquor store, then she apparently went to a local gay bar and started trashing the place while challenging the patrons to fights to 'prove their breeding rights'. After that it's a little sketchy but that night we did get several reports of a green pegasus attempting to kidnap fillies and colts. Then she apparently started burning cookbooks from the local library and passed out on the front steps of a local courthouse."
"Wow"
>"Like I said, she said you were her representative. If you are you should come with us to get this all sorted out."
"Er, gimme a second"
>You return to the table and tell your party of what happened.
>Nutmeg's the only one that really looks shocked, mojo seems indifferent and garey looks frustrated.
>You can choose to go with the officer to see her now, you can do it later, or you can never do it if you just want to see that poor mare's heart shrivel up and die.
>You monster.
>>
>>27609949
wow what random and totally nontargeted crimes.

seriously though we should probably wait a little bit and talk things over with the rest of the table, see what they think of all this and all; it's not like she's going anywhere.
>>
>>27609949
yes we do need to know where he got the pad from. for science.
hard to have sympathy with that laundry list but we can't just leave her.
>>
>>27609949
I feel bad for Angel, but there should be some deliberation among our peers. They obviously have things to say and questions to ask. Address them before we go.
>>
>>27609949
only attempted kidnapping?
does....does that mean Angel got her ass kicked by their parents?
something out there can beat Angel in a fight?
>>
>>27610019
No, she got her ass kicked by the kids.
>>
>>27610047
I'm pretty sure if that was the case we'd be getting a newspaper about a green pegasus dangling from a streetlight instead of an arrest.

that would just be humiliating as shit for the party's brawn, especially after all the other shit she's had happen to her.
>>
>>27610059
I mean, what's she gonna do beat the kids?
>>
>>27610131
I mean, would you let a little shit kick your ass because it's wrong to hit back?
>>
>>27610147
Well no but i'm not going to keep kidnapping the little shit that's punching my face in. It jsut says there was an attempted kidnapping not that angel got a smack down.
>>
>>27610059
Oh no, the Worf effect claims another!
In all seriousness I think it's probably because these kidnap attempts involved a drunk Angel asking kids to come with her.
>>
File: f3.png (19 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
f3.png
19 KB, 1000x1000
>>27609958
>>27609987
>>27609997
>>27610019

"So, what do you guys think about this?"
>"Well, it's not like it's surprising. You could probably have her sentence extended if you told them what she did to you" Garey says.
"N-no, I can't do that!"
>Can you?
>"What I want to know is how those attempted kidnappings were only 'attempted, you know. Heh like, did she get beat to shit by some toddler or soccer mom?" Mojo says snickering to herself.
>"Mojo! This is your friend you're talking about..."
>"Nutter, I wouldn't call Psychotic Wings my friend. Beside it's like the bird said, this was bound to happen anyways right? Anyone here who didn't expect this at least a little raise their hoof."
>Silence.
"Whatever, are you guys coming with or no?"
>Garey speaks up again.
>"I don't understand why you WANT to."
"Look, i'm leaving. If you guys don't want to come with fine."
>"How many chances are you going to keep giving that mare?"
"..."
>You leave the house making sure to do it extra dramatically to make them feel all bad and stuff.
>I mean, turning their back on their friend. How could they!
>She's your friend, right?
>Oh god the self doubt is creeping in again.
>You need to mull this over.
>When you get to the police station you're directed into a small room.
>In the center, a table, with Angel hoofcuffed to the steel top.
>Her head lifts and expression lightens.
>"Heyy, knew you'd show up. So ready to help bust me out? I already got a plan formulated and fixated and shit."
>Her voice is kinda rough and scratchy.
>WHat do you do say, say do?
>>
Need to hibernate. Back to dreamland.
>>
>>27610496
we need to be up front with her, this is some serious talk time and we have a lot we need to talk over because if this is going to work we need to set some real ground rules and try and make sure she gets the help she needs.
>>
>>27610504
night Spicy, thanks for running for the time you did despite the circumstances.
>>
>>27610522
You're always too nice I really don't deserve it. I just kinda hit a wall mentally for like two days and could think should told you guys but I didn't want to be complaining in the thread if it was going to turn out to be something quickly fixable. I think it's fine for now though.
>>
>>27610496
Nows a good time to talk to her and get it into her head how much of a crazy self destructive psychopath she's been behaving. While she's chained up and unable to do anything about it, yes.

>>27610527
Not that player, but I have played quests with QMs much more terrible than you Zenith
You don't give yourself enough credit.
>>
>>27610496
Now's a good time to talk. She can't just run away from thing here.
She's hurting herself and us and that's not what friends do, nor is it healthy.
She can't have always been like this or she'd have been locked up a long time ago, so it's time to reel things back in and calm down.
We know she's lost her home and is unhappy about how things are between us, but this isn't the answer.
We just want our guardian Angel back ;_;
>>
>>27610496
Tell her that it's okay to be barren
>>
>>27610935
Also tell her that it is okay to be gay, because why else would she bring us to those gay bars
>>
>>27610496
I can't keep doing this Angel. I won't. You keep trying to fulfill some life of high excitement. Where's the moderation?

This is part of why things didn't work. I don't know what to do with you.
>>
P O L I C E bump
>>
>>27612892
>>
>>27613408
>>
>>27610496
I'm not busting you out Angel. Tell her we're trying to give her a chance but she's making it hard.
>>
>>27615039
>You're tearing me apart Angel!
>>
File: 1464036211980.jpg (45 KB, 431x747) Image search: [Google]
1464036211980.jpg
45 KB, 431x747
>>
File: Horseys_Angel.png (447 KB, 973x973) Image search: [Google]
Horseys_Angel.png
447 KB, 973x973
>>
>>27617788
dub dubs confirm?
>>
>>27617788
He sould become a wrestler like thoe other two. His stage name will be Fruity McGaaaay
>>
beb
>>
>>27615681
I need this.
>>
>>27615681
>>27618937
>What a story Mojo!
>>
>>27619326
>Oh hai Garey
>>
>>27579988
great image
>>
Can't update today, best I can do is something at 12 am tonight. Hours have bumped up because of an employee who had to suddenly quit and the hostel is doing deep clean of my room.
Sorry.
>>
>>27622202
'S fine, seeya whenever spicy.
>>
>>27622246
Bump
>>
i don't even read this but have a bump from 10 since it's episode day.
>>
File: Stuffed_Peppers-Half.png (25 KB, 692x720) Image search: [Google]
Stuffed_Peppers-Half.png
25 KB, 692x720
bumpin
>>
>>27624696
>no horsedong under the table 0/10 kill urself
>>
a bump to see how much more of angel horsey can stand.
>>
>>27622202
Another deep clean? Whatever you keep doing to that room, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>27626089
he's gotta get one after every Spicy Quest update.
an unfortunate side effect of the creative process.
>>
>>27626136
Being creative must get pretty messy then.
>>
>>27625863
>>
>>27627638
>>
>>27625863
>>
File: horbo.gif (447 KB, 587x484) Image search: [Google]
horbo.gif
447 KB, 587x484
>>
>>27630119
Self booping is illegal laddo.
>>
>>27630391
he has no choice now that Angel's chained
>>
>>27630461
I need conjugal boop rights right now.
>>
>>27629395
>>
>>27630391
Fight the power horsey
>>
>>27631167
>>
>>27632578
>>
boop da Angel
>>
>>27634581
this tbqhf
>>
>>27633769
>>
>>27635707
Gentle boop
>>
File: ww2.png (26 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ww2.png
26 KB, 1000x1000
>>27610507
>>27610570
>>27610671
>>27610935
>>27611607
>>27612284

"Angel, i'm not busting you out. God you're making this so hard"
>"What are you talking about, come on you can't just leave me here!"
"I'm not going to, but listen, we need to talk. Serious talking talk"
>You pull up the chair opposite to angel and sit.
>"Oh god what is it now? I didn't go against anything on your little checklist while I was gone. And you weren't even there to complain, i've done nothing wrong!"
>She says, chained up in a jail.
"Look, Angel. I want to help. You're hurting yourself and us with your crazy, self destructive behavior and that's not what friends do."
>"I, am not, CRAZY. I don't want to be a part of this conversation anymore i'm leaving"
>SHe gets up to leave before jerking against the chains attached to the table.
>"Fuckin' come on!"
>She grumpily takes her seat while looking in the other direction, trying to ignore you."
"Listen, Angel..."
>The room gets all serious and quiet like as you lean in closer to her and put your hoof on her hoof.
"It's okay to be gay, you don't have to hide anymore"
>Angel snaps her head towards you and displays the scrunchiest scrunch you've ever seen.
>"WHAT?"
"I accept you for who you are. I mean, it's pretty obvious. Why else would you keep taking me to all those gay bars? That compounded with your intense emotions for mares, your overcompensating with your affection for me and your androgynous look makes it clear to me. I should've realized it sooner and I'm so sorry Angel but i'm here for you now."
>"NO, YOU'RE THE GAY ONE!"
"A-Angel please, what do you mean?"
>"Oh please! The way you look at half the stallions you meet, the way you 'happen' to find your way into the arms of every homo from here to trottingham! And your disturbingly perfect oral technique. ALL OF IT. SO don't you be saying i'm the queer here you fag!"
>Angel pls you're ruining my serious talk.
>What do you say?
>>
>>27637134
we need to be direct and from the heart on this one, this isn't about us after all, it's about Angel, and we need to make sure she knows that we're worried about her, she lived in the now destroyed town too and she might be suppressing some feelings about that, but we need to just calm down, open up, and have a nice peaceful discussion where both parties say their piece.

also it's not gay to know how to swallow a jumbo pepper whole without gagging.it just so happens to have a lot of overlap.
>>
>>27637134
take advantage of the cuffs, give her a reassuring friendship hug and tell her that we'll be there to help her through her time of need, like a good friend. just not in a way that involves explosives or anything.
>>
>>27637134
"shhh angl is ok."
How about we just agree that we're BOTH gay?
>>
File: ww3.png (21 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ww3.png
21 KB, 1000x1000
>>27637167
>>27637192
>>27637276

"Shhhh angel it's okay"
>You walk over to her side of the table and embrace her in a big hug.
"If it makes you feel better we can both be gay"
>"I DON"T LIKE EITHER OF THOSE THINGS"
>You don't know if you're saying this to comfort her, or you.
>Even if it's totally NOT gay to know how to swallow a jumbo pepper whole without gagging, pure coincidence.
>Still though.
>Angel struggles in your grasp for a while, unable to get away.
>But she eventually begins to calm down, just kinda accepts what happening.
>You release her from your iron grip and return to your side of the table.
"Feeling better?"
>She sniffs.
>"No..."
"Well that's what i'm here for. Now that we're all settled, lets talk about you in a nice calm manner"
>"You aren't really going to leave me here are you?"
>What do you talk at her, speak meaningful words towards her general direction?
>>
>>27637424
of course not, friends don't leave friends alone, and even if we aren't going with the jail heist idea she needs to know that we care about her well-being. but she does need help all the same, and we're going to make sure she gets it and ends up a free birdhorse legally.
>>
>>27637424
I like some faggotry in CYOAs (and elsewhere) and could go with [COMMENT DELETED], but I don't want to force the cyoa onto rails that way. I rather enjoy the ambiguity. So I'd say fine as-is or as-deleted-comment, I just don't want to see the other players get- Well, butthurt.
>>
>>27637424
I kinda wanna just outright ask her what would be so bad about her not being pregnant (and therefore proving her a liar who would use a fake pregnancy to extort a relationship from us) but I don't really think this is the best place for it.
Lets just speak calming friendly words in her general direction (but actually at the pony behind the one-way mirror)
>>
File: s1.png (211 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
s1.png
211 KB, 1000x1000
>>27637491
>>27637508
>>27637683

"Of course not, friends don't leave friends alone, and even if we aren't going with the jail heist Know that I still care about your well being,"
>She sulks.
>"Friends..."
"I'm sorry Angel, there's just too much going on right now. All the problems you've been having and something about railing or butthurt. I don't even know. I am going to make sure you get out though, legally. And get you the help you need."
>There's more you kinda want to say about a certain pregnancy but now might not be the best time to say it.
>Her face is in her chained hooves now.
>"B-bit, I don't need..."
"Angel? You're gonna be alright you hear?"
>Her head shoots back up from the table.
>She's plastered an awkward smile on her face.
>"Of course i'm alright? Why do you ask? Oh wait you didn't Well i'm fine anyways! I'm A-ok, you don't have to stick around for my sake, no sir!"
"Angel, i'll be back soon alright."
>You give her one more hug before exiting the room, being met with a guard.
>"Boy what a nut eh?"
>You wince at the comment a little but opt to ignore it.
"So, how long of a sentence does she have?"
>"Well most of what she did that we can actually prove is vandalism, a lot of it but still. She'll get a few weeks, less if she has good behavior. Might be a short probationary period after that, penal magic had come a long ways."
>You thank him and go on your way.
>Rough day, what do you want to do?
>You could check in with the police station on the priest situation since your near by or do something else downtown.
>>
>>27637728
let us inquire about said penal magic.

and I guess check on the priest thing while we're here, maybe stop by the house and spend some time with Garey, have some talks with him since he seems a bit on edge lately.
>>
Gonna sleep now, hopefully not for three days like last time.
>>27637508
I know I don't want to force anything either but it's hard to judge the leanings of the group sometimes, and whether or not something's earnest or just jokes some i'm leaving it open ended until a blatant consensus is made, because I don't want to piss anyone off.
>>
>>27637728
I have to say, seeing Angel broken like that isn't something I wanted. But I don't really see any way out right now that benefits both of us. Either she gets what she wants and we're chained to her, or we get what we want and we feed her crazy. Things with her are probably going to get worse before they can get better

Might as well check on the police station. Though there's a chance someone will recognize us from that wrestling night, so we might need yet another disguise.
And recruit the police chief into the party. Because why else would he be on the character select screen?
>>
>>27637728
Acquire Puya puss
>>
>>27638232
I don't think Puya has any infections, and that sounds like something more suited to a doctor.
>>
>>27637728
If its safe, we should ask about the priest and find out more about this big-city penis magic. Its come a long way after all.
>>
>>27638612
Fuck that, the horse cops can worry about him. Horsey and meatsheilds should go on a quest to find the legendary 7 herbs and spices of KFC
>>
>>27638637
But anon what of the spice criminals?
>>
>>27639019
yeah, we're probably on their shit list now what with the market incident and "bright red mudpone with a gay as hell scarf" standing out like a sore thumb, so messing with them would only make things worse.
>>
>>27639060
Don't you like fun anon? What could be more fun than taking on the mob.
>>
File: 1448022131690.png (23 KB, 257x162) Image search: [Google]
1448022131690.png
23 KB, 257x162
>>27639060
It's not gay it's stylish.
>>
>>27639169
I do, I'd just rather that fun be from figuring out the occult stuff rather than dealing with the mob at this time, maybe once we have our party muscle back we can kick over that pepper stand.
>>
File: Horseys_Dad.png (454 KB, 973x973) Image search: [Google]
Horseys_Dad.png
454 KB, 973x973
>>
>>27640061
What a pussy.
>>
>>27640100
would explain why he's such a cock magnet.
>>
>>27637728
Alright, I've got an idea. Let's get Angel to plea insanity, not cause we think she's crazy of course, just to get her out of doing time. Then she'll have to go to a psychiatrist where she can get the therapy and heavy duty psychotropics that she needs.
>>
>>27640437
>heavy duty psychotropics
We just need to rub Garey on her until she does the mom thing again.
>>
>>27637749
I hate to say it, but it's nearly impossible to please everyone.

Why not just make him bi? Best of both worlds if you ask me.
>>
Bump Time
>>
>>27641954
>>
Spicy hot bisexuality bump
>>
flamin' hot faggot bump
>>
>>27644380
>>
Here, have some soothing music to make you forget your qm is an asshat with no sense of time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg24k7tzIc0&spfreload=10
>>
>>27645377
The faggotty side of the force seems stronger than the straight side of the force with the crowd, but it could very well also be a day crew/night crew difference. I remember this one other quest... Maybe take a couple days of polling, or even a series of in-game options ("You run into a large hunk of a red farm pony. Do you attempt to get his contact info? / You run into a shapely lithe vixen of a mare, do you...") type scenarios. I dunno, as another poster said, there'll be detractors no matter how it ends up so don't get discouraged.

That said, faggotry FTW. Also checked.
>>
>>27645492
agreed, you really can't please everyone, especially when involving romance and sexuality options since every player has a different idea of who would be the best waifu/husbando for the main character.
>>
Why are you people trying to start a sexuality debate when there's nothing even happening relating to it?
Are you really so thirsty you have to push your preference all the time?
>>
>>27645828
Not right now, but there does seem to be two main opinions on how Horsey should develop. Better to make a decision sooner, rather than later.
>>
>>27645926
Not really, no. You just want to start shit because you're insecure about losing.
>>
>>27645926
that's true but maybe we should sorta let the opportunities be taken or left when they arise?

just so we don't have the anons bickering over whose side is ruining everything.
>>
naive asexual bump
>>
>>27643610
>>27644380
>>27646590
saucy pansexual bump
>>
>>27646897
heated polysexual bump
>>
>>27645377
So soothing bump
>>
Remove homo degenerates
>>
>>27648497
Insert homo degenerates.
>>
>>27648555
Into the trash
>>
>>27648616
Welcome to the trash.
>>
>>27648555
the meme magic has chosen its winner.
kek be praised.
>>
>>27647289
mildly bicurious bump
>>
>>27649453
>>
Emergency bump
>>
>>27651437
>>
>>27652410
>>
>>27653591
>>
>>27637728
maybe we should just leave her here, after all it's just a few weeks and they probably have something to give her the help she needs.
plus this way she's safe from that cultist guy.
>>
>>27655142
>safe from that cultist guy
You mean the dude who can leave jail at will?
>>
>>27655209
why would someone who just broke out want to break back in and risk getting caught again now that they know that he needs higher security?
>>
>>27655214
You think that dude is sane?
He joined a murder cult buddy, he doesn't need logical reasons to be a cunt.
>>
>>27655218
sane or not he's still way more likely to come after us or Garey, and since we were grouped when we were caught off guard he'd assume that Angel would be wherever we're going or not far behind, so by avoiding Angel as much as possible we lower his odds of finding her while we look into finding him ourselves.

I think the only way he'd know that Angel was arrested would be some serious bs handwaves at this point.
>>
>>27655238
That's dumb.
He'll probably come after us so ignore her?
She's trapped and the cops don't know he might go after her.
>>
>>27655257
then we should probably at least inform the chief since we're already here.
>>
>>27655257
We don't know who he'll go after. Though at this point I'm more worried for Angel's mental health. Most wounds can heal. Broken minds are tough to handle.
>>
>>27655327
oh yeah, sometimes they'll only ever get worse and all you can do is watch knowing there's nothing you can do, like alzheimers.

though hopefully that's not the case with Angel, but it could be possible given how things are going.
>>
beb
>>
>>27648555
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.
>>
File: 1465943217428.png (37 KB, 357x487) Image search: [Google]
1465943217428.png
37 KB, 357x487
>>27656960
Deus?
>>
>>27657083
No, True to Caesar and the legion
>>
>>27657116
legion a shit, this is an ncr quest thread.
>>
>>27657204
Horsey seems more like a followers of the apocalypse type.
>>
beb
>>
>>27657204
fuck you ncr shits
>>
>>27658037
I mean, if you're offering...
>>
>>27658067
Legion would be more accepting of horsey's kind though.
>>
>>27658006
>>
>>27659050
>>
>>27658137
what, gay?
either way you know they'd fuck up Angel's shit and we can't have that.
>>
spicy save
>>
>>27662039
save spicy
>>
>>27658137
Anon please, you've seen how they treat girls.
The Legion clearly hates pussies.
>>
>>27662389
how many scovilles
>>
SPICE FOR THE SPICE GOD
>>
>>27664529
PEPPERS FOR THE PEPPER THRONE
>>
>>27664266
>>
File: scovile1-960x1754.jpg (248 KB, 960x1754) Image search: [Google]
scovile1-960x1754.jpg
248 KB, 960x1754
>>27664282
Last time spicyquest was hotter than a puya. It's gotten progressively hotter since. Where do we stand now?
>>
>>27665399
>>
>>27666113
I think cayenne personally, it's going even further in interesting me.
>>
>>27666113

It's down to about pimento right now.
>>
>>27666113
>Trinidad Scorpion
>The secret to the heat, according to the creators of the pepper,[citation needed] is fertilizing the soil with the liquid runoff of a worm farm
really makes you think
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.