[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Last Unicorn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 91o72PJ0ZUL._SL1500_.jpg (288 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
91o72PJ0ZUL._SL1500_.jpg
288 KB, 1500x998
What does /mlp/ think of this classic?
Reportedly there's a live-action adaption in the works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5On8da1KIE
>>
>>27577157
A little cringy in places, particularly the music, but you don't watch a Rankin-Bass movie for that...you watch it for the creative pre-computer visuals.

Pretty good to watch while baked.
>>
>>27577157
Traditional animation makes me orgasm.
>>
>>27577192
>particularly the music
You mean the songs by Kansas? Because the instrumental tracks are god tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZbEyb-Wfg
>>
>>27577213
>kansas
lolwut
that's 'MURICA, son
>>
>>27577213
It sounds like music from good old Disney animated movies.
>>
>>27577235
Welll...Kansas is in America.
>>
>>27577240
Yes, but the band is in fact called America.
>>
>>27577239
You know, MLP:FiM has some tracks of this quality as well, but they don't live up to their potential because they aren't performed by an actual orchestra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xhJJtX7Li8

Daniel Ingram's good, but you can only go so far with synth arrangements.
>>
>>27577268
Or you know just get some clearer samples and set the pitch and synth to LIVE.
>>
>>27577157
There was. But I doubt it's going to happen with Christopher Lee out of the picture now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.