[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post fankids/fan-next gen characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
mlp fan children thread.
>>
>>
Next-Gen as in MLP G5?
>>
>>27574723
Next gen as in the next generation of ponies in MLP. Like the descendants of the current cast.
>>
>>27574713
Perfection
>>
>>27574706
>>27574713
>Lopoddity
>Kilala97

Well to be fair, their Nextgen OCs are pretty gud.

Though... Lopoddity seems to like using the "parents are lesbians but one of them got turned into the stallion to conceive this crotchspawn" schtick. Mainly for crackships, but it's happened in her 'verse's canon with Rarity and Applejack. With Rarity being turned into the stallion by Discord... because reasons.

This is the result.
>>
File: 1364351242152.png (123 KB, 700x1024) Image search: [Google]
1364351242152.png
123 KB, 700x1024
>>
>>27575288
You're adopted.
>>
>>27574706
>>27574713
>>27575259
I like how they both draw their ponies and pony related creatures, but a lot of Lopoddity's pairings that spawn these kids... Don't really make sense to me.

I mean... Rainbow Dash and Dumb Bell, one of the bullies from her childhood she undoubtedly HATES TO DEATH?

Celestia and Chrysalis? I mean... C'MON NOW. a good chunk of these pairings feel like they exist simply because "I like them so there".

Also, one of the younger ones (Sweetie Belle and Rumble's child, specifically) is Trans because reasons. I mean, they wrote out the how and why, but trying to justify it kind of makes it... hollow, I guess?

Then you got a nonbinary... whatever Artemis is, who's the lovechild between Luna and some random Griffon dignitary or something.

Meanwhile, you got much more... orthodox pairings with Kilala. Though Starlight x Trixie takes a page from Lopoddity's book and one of them was a stallion for the night of conception. Otherwise, Kilala's pairings seem a lot more "safe", I guess. Inoffensive, to the point of blandness, even. Though Fluttershy ended up the Spinster of the Mane 6, and she adopts a foal, so that's a thing.
>>
>>27575288
No
>>
>>27574706
They're adopted :^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.