[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here still plays this game? I just picked it back up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160606-003443~01.png (3 MB, 1920x1350) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160606-003443~01.png
3 MB, 1920x1350
Who else here still plays this game? I just picked it back up after not playing it since 2012 or so. I could use some "friends" on it. My code is 567a9e if anyone cares to add me.
>>
>>27574347
If the currency wasn't so fucking awful I'd love to play it again
>>
>inb4 playing that shitty game
Has anyone here ever successfully used a savegame editor with un-rooted phone?
I started again recently and my save file was gone. So I tried to use it but the last adb restore doesn't work.
Just tell me if you have any experience with the editor.
>>
>>27574347
bap
>>
Man, I haven't played this in years. Has the EQG minigame been updated with songs that aren't from the first movie yet?
>>
>>27577691
Unless you have to unlock them somehow, no.
>>
>>27575772
There are much better ways. I suggest finding a modded apk. If you're rooted, and Luckypatched your asshole through and through, you can install apks over one another.
which keeps all the data.
>>
>>27574347
i want to get a tablet so i can play it in my home without spaghetting myself infront of friends and family when they notice the app.
>>
>>27577691
I'm guessing they probably haven't added any Rainbow Rocks or Friendship Games content at all, huh?
>>
>>27578157
Oops, this was supposed to be to >>27578009
>>
>>27574347
i do
at least i try. hard to play when you measure the game speed in spf
>>
>>27574347
Added. Friend codes seem to be fairly consistent so you can just type in slight variations of friend codes that successfully sent to just mass spam people. Like your code is 567a9e, try typing in 567a9f and so on, you'll probably get a good number of successful sent friend requests.

>>27578157
>New EQG content
They have not put in anything since the first EQG dance shit even came out. The most recent update was a Cheese Sandwich-Ponkapo organized party to welcome everyone's favorite dragon Spik to Ponyville. Got a gem shop out of that event without having to shill out any irl cash.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x310
My guilty pleasure, I know this game is pretty shitty, but the ponies are so fucking cute so I can't delete it
>>
I've got the Underground version but am considering getting the regular version since everything I have left to unlock costs unreasonable amounts of gems. I assume my data wouldn't transfer, but do the apps overwrite each other or are they considered two different apps? I don't really want to get rid of what I have now, but I would like to be able to get some of the ponies you can't get on the Underground version.
>>
Is it too much to ask that they make an actual pony game?

I mean, fuck... they released a DS game for Gen 3.5 back in '08, and even then, everyone hated 3.5.

I guarantee that if they made a FiM game, it'd sell like crazy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.