[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Childrens of Chaos (Previously Daddonequus)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: 1460686194242.jpg (215 KB, 960x1294) Image search: [Google]
1460686194242.jpg
215 KB, 960x1294
Last Thread: >>27521056

Anon finds themselves trapped inside of the body of a young colt or filly in Equestria. Only to be adopted by Discord, chaos and shenanigans quickly ensue. Now with 20% more Anonfilly!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us on the never ending ride.

Pastebins:

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (Elohemian): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny: http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Ben Dover: http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

Hoers (MIA): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers
>>
>>27571517
That's a comfy pic
>>
>>27571568
Cherrywood when
>>
>>27571834
You can have my wood now if you don't want to wait~
>>
>>27571517
http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh
For future reference, posting in a bit.
>>
>>27571993
Welcome to the club man.
>>
>>27572021
Thanks bro.

>>27561920
>You are now in class.
>You currently stand in front of the all the fillies, who are seated in their desks, as Miss Cheerilee gives you introduction to the class
>"I hope recess wasn't too exciting class, because we have a new foal in class today, say hello to Anonymous, our newest student."
>They all simultaneously give a loud "Hello, Anonymous!" which makes Cheerilee delighted.
>"Why don't you take a seat next to Button Mash over there while I start the lesson today Anon?"
"Alright."
>You say as you walk towards the seat.
>Sitting down, you notice the three you saw earlier.
>They appear to be whispering to each other, and with a quick glance your way, they sit back into their seats and listen to Miss Cheerilee as she talks.
>"Alright class, today we will be talking about addition and subtraction, so get a paper and pencil and..."
>The teacher talks about simple math, which kind of bores you to a degree.
>Most of this information has been absorbed through your feast.
>Useful information that was filtered through the voices and into your mind for safe storage.
>Perhaps they kept some information to themselves, but you don't mind the thought.
>Taking a second away from the lecture, you notice that a little paper has arrived on your desk.
>Unwrapping it, you read what it says.
>But before you can, you hear a loud 'ahem' come from the front of the classroom.
>Miss Cheerilee takes on a serious demeanor and speaks with a descending tone of voice. "I do hope you aren't passing around notes Anonymous, I will not tolerate distractions in my class."
>Nodding, you get up and throw the paper into the trash.
>Some of the fillies have started to snicker behind their hooves, leaving a trace of belittlement in every sound they produce.
>>
>>27572062
>You return to your seat and continue to listen to the lecture, taking fake notes and talking to the voices through paper.
~Oh HoW yOuNg, ThEy SeEm VeRy ImPrEsSiOnAbLe, PeRfEcT~
-Didn't we agree to no manipulation in the terms?-
~It WoN't Be, It WiLl JuSt Be HaRmLeSs FuN, aNd ThEsE cReAtUrEs ArE tO cUrIoUs FoR tHeRe OwN gOoD~
-Agreed, but I have a question, what was that deal you had with discord?-
~JuSt A pReCaUtIoN tAkEn AmOnG ChAoTiC bEiNgS, iN cAsE wE lOsE oUr 'SpArK'~
-So a mutual agreement to co-exist?-
~ExAcTlY, aNd If OnE fAlLs, ThE oThEr GeTs A bOoSt In ChAoTiC eNeRgY, aN uPgRaDe To RuLe OvEr MuLiPlE doMaInS~
>Ah, so the voices don't have a say in this world like they do in yours.
>A contract to keep the balance makes sense.
>Where the chaotic energy roamed free in your world, this world seems to have multiple locks in place to keep unwanted things out of reach.
>With Discord being the only one with the keys.
>And it looks like class has ended.
>Near half the class has left except for some who are talking to Cheerilee and others discussing what to do for fun tomorrow.
>It's them... and the three from earlier.
>They get up and slowly walk towards you.
>The yellow one goes to the front of them and speaks. "Hello Anon, um... you wouldn't mind if we asked a few questions, would you?"
"Twilight said to go home after school was over, so I'm going to do that"
>The white one speaks up. "We know Twilight, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind you hanging out with us."
>Going over your current options, you think of what to do.
>Going home would make the most sense, but these three seem to have an... interest? in me.
>Twilight said that this school would help you learn about basics of making friends.
>Maybe this is the task she meant, which means school isn't over? The technicality of time might not apply to this event.
>>
>>27572065
>So you decide to oblige their attempts.
"I will answer your questions and stay."
>All three of them light up and the orange one speaks this time. "That's great! C'mon. We'll show you to the tree house we made."
>And so you follow them out of the school and into a farm.
>Apple trees cover most of the landscape around you as the three lead you to what appears to be a miniature wooden house.
>Walking into the tree house, you find multiple failed posters lying everywhere.
>Paint, glue, glitter, and pictures lie scattered across the floor, walls, and... ceiling?
>How did they manage to do that?
>The three of them go a bit red. "Sorry, we sorta forgot to clean all this up, our bad. How about you wait outside so we can clean all this up." And so you listen to the white one's instructions.
>Sitting on the balcony, you hear some commotion near the school.
>But you decide to stay and watch from a distance.
>Nothing interesting happens, and the noise dies down as you hear a "You can come in now!" signalling you to enter the tree house once again.
>Everything in the house has been cleaned and in the middle stands three painting fillies who look desperate for answers.
>"Alright... Now that... that's done... we can finally ask you.... the questions we have...." the white one finishes, taking in a deep breathe and sighing.
>"But first..." The yellow one interjects. "This is Sweetie Belle" she points to the white one, "this is Scootaloo", pointing to the orange one, "and I'm Applebloom, pleasure to meet'cha Anon!"
"Likewise. Now what do you want to know."
>>
>>27572079
>"Well... First off, what is it that you did to get Diamond all panicked like that?"
>"Yeah, what did you do?" Scootaloo interjects.
"I told them off, nothing else."
>"So you didn't do anything weird to them?" Sweetie asks.
>She must have caught a glimpse at the bulges in their throats.
>More observant to details than the others.
"No, I did not."
>Sweetie is off-put by your answer.
>But before she can ask another question, Applebloom speaks up. "Why do you have such a weird voice? It's like a robot or something."
"I fail to see the problem."
>"Don't you, y'know, feel emotion?"
"No, but I'm curious as to what you inquire."
>"What I mean is that when you talk, theirs no personality in it. No friendliness or kindness, just talking, it's weird."
>The other two nod in agreement and decide that something needs to be done.
>"I know, how about we help with your personality!" Scootaloo offers.
"My personality?"
>"Yeah, so that you can like, not be a robot."
>"Yeah, Cutie Mark Personality Helpers! Yeah!" They chant in unison
>And then they fall a bit in enthusiasm.
>"Where do we start exactly?" Applebloom asks.
>"How about we start with kindness." Sweetie Belle offers.
"Kindness?"
>"Yeah, it's probably gonna be the most common act you'll see, so it's important you understand how it works!"
>"But Sweetie Belle" Applebloom interrupts. "Wouldn't that be a better job for, y'know, Fluttershy? She is the 'element of kindness' after all"
>>
>>27572087
>"Huh... then why not just niceness in general?" Scootaloo asks.
>"Mmmm... yeah that could work." they say in unison
"If I may ask, what is this 'kindness' you speak of?"
>All three of them are stumped.
>None of them expected you to not even know what the word meant, but needless to say, they knew they were in for something big.
>"Errr... Ummmm..." Scootaloo tries to find the right words, but struggles to explain it, so Applebloom does it for her. "Kindness is something you display to others in order to gain their affections. At least, that's what I think it means." While the other two blush profusely, you understand the concept she's trying to convey to you.
>An act or display that shows affection towards someone.
>Straight forward and simple.
"How do I 'display' this 'kindness'?"
>"Well first you need to stop saying 'this'. It's not a physical object Anon, its just something you do like an action."
"Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding."
>Sweetie Belle's eyes light up. "That's it! That's kindness! What you said just now, except now we need to add some emotion to it."
"Emotion? How would I add emotion to a sentence?"
>"Why by moving that Adam's apple of course!" Applebloom chirps.
>Adam's apple? What is a-... oh, she means the laryngeal prominence in one's throat.
>Yes, you might be able to change pitch during speech, though you haven't done that since the human's used ultrasound to try and pierce your eardrums.
>That shit was annoying.
"How does this sound?"
>"Mmmmmmm needs more change, oh and try to end with a low pitch, like finishing a sentence."
"Is this better?"
>"Errr... no, I think that was worse, try to make it suit the sound of the words you make, like I'm doing right now."
"How about this? Does this suit the way you described?"
>>
>>27572094
>"Yeah, that's a lot closer!" Applebloom's progress seems to have sparked something in the back of the room as Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo take out some posters from before out, along with some markers.
>They scribble something down on the poster and hang it up on the wall.
>"Alright Anon!" Sweetie chimes in. "I want you to say this sentence with as much emotion as possible, got it?"
>You nod and walk up to the poster, reading the contents they've scribbled down.
"The hacky sacky went wacky tacky as Baron Lacky went on a stroll, and boy oh boy the wacky did tacky as the hacky sacky hit Baron! Oh no!"
>The three take a moment to organize their thoughts, and then they huddle up, whispering to each other their thoughts on how good you did.
>You placed the high pitches and low pitches in the right places, though you do question why they made you say such a weird sentence.
>After a few moments, they disperse as Sweetie Belle gives a little 'ahem'. "It wasn't as good as maybe an actor in a theater per say..." but Applebloom cuts her off. "I think it was perfect, normal like any other pony would say it."
>With reassuring nods from all three you thank them for their help.
"Thank you, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Applebloom. I'll be going back home now."
>The three... cringe at this. "Anon, your supposed to do it 'all the time', like a regular thing, you can't just drop it like a hot potato."
"Oh, excuse me, I did not know it was required during the whole day."
>"Nope, more like for the rest of your life. To put it simply." Sweetie Belle walks up to you.
>"Don't worry, everyone does it, so you'll get used to it in no time."
>This new information is important.
>>
>>27572103
>Maybe you can talk to the voices with your new kindness.
>Though you don't know how they'll react.
~Iem ea'elehar l'oa'sub l'oa elehar l'oa~
>You nod to both Sweetie and the voices as you start to head out the open door.
>"Wait!" yells Scootaloo. "You don't have to leave just yet."
>"Yeah!" Sweetie Belle insists. "We still have so much to cover about emotions and stuff."
>You would love to stay, but worrying your caretaker could lead to punishment.
>And since the lesson is over on kindness, you see no reason to stay here much longer.
"Sorry, but I need to return to the castle before Twilight becomes worried."
>The three lighten up a bit. It would be the same for them since they all have caretakers of their own, so they give each other a mutual nod of agreement.
>"Alright, you can leave Anon." Scootaloo says. "But can we at least come with you? In case something happens?"
>You see no reason why they'd want to follow you.
>But you also see no reason to say no.
"Alright. You may come."
>After hearing the approval, a echoed "YAY!" is chanted by all three as they run out the door next to you.
>You follow the path through the trees and past the school, making it back to town.
>As you continue to walk, the three of them seem to slow down in pace as they glance around at the ponies around them.
>They take a worried visage, but continue towards the castle nonetheless.
>And outside, waits a very flustered, very unorthodox, Twilight sitting at the front of the door.
>So you guess she was expecting you to come home early.
>You should have known.
>>
File: 1453319650860.jpg (52 KB, 964x828) Image search: [Google]
1453319650860.jpg
52 KB, 964x828
>>27572110
And right as a post I notice typos.
>>
File: 1465152831721.png (673 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
1465152831721.png
673 KB, 680x501
>>27571517
>still children of bullshit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE
WORST
TITLE
>>
>>27571517
Nigga do a check in grammar, is a minor error but is Children, not childrens
>>
>>27572170
I shouldn't have just copied the last thread's title.
>>
>>27572298
you shouldve have, because it was SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>27571834
We need our bat dosis
>>
>>27572461
Didn't Laskruviel said that he would do a one shot with DT and Cherrywood?
>>
>>27572519
I did but first I need to do some rough drafts. I've never done a romance before so I need to experiment while still keeping the lighthearted tone of both stories.
>>
>200 parts
>God knows how long Erf spends writing and brainstorming.
>realistically has to be over 1000 hours

is this nigga, human? He doesn't even post his shit on Fimfiction
>>
>>27572148
Still mad?
>>
Waiting for more Moonmum
>>
>Dislestia
>2016
>>
Waiting for pizza pone.
>>
>>27573543
Well, if Elo knows about how Discord is as a character he will make Fluttercord happen as well as a platonic thing between him and Celestia, like a rivalry
>>
File: pizza.png (1 MB, 2082x2008) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
1 MB, 2082x2008
>>27573572
>>
>>27572715
He's a treasure.
>>
>>27573749
Sleep tight, pizza.
>>
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 836x957) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 836x957
>>27573725
>Fluttercord
>>
>>27573725
To be honest I thought we got rid of you.
>>
>>27573725
Why do you keep coming?
>>
>>27573725
Be the writer you want, anon
>>
File: 19848374.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
19848374.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>27573725
>>
File: rainbowdash25.jpg (47 KB, 508x716) Image search: [Google]
rainbowdash25.jpg
47 KB, 508x716
>>
File: 1400634510992.png (465 KB, 956x810) Image search: [Google]
1400634510992.png
465 KB, 956x810
>>27573725
>>
File: 1432185974564.gif (111 KB, 93x114) Image search: [Google]
1432185974564.gif
111 KB, 93x114
Please people, just let me die. You have a bat now. A cute bat filly to play with...let me die
>>
File: 20573494.gif (473 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
20573494.gif
473 KB, 500x330
>>27574374
I don't care about the filly, I come for hero colt.
>inb4 heresy
Mostly I'm waiting for certain events- that I KNEW IT WOULD TAKE OVER A MONTH- and it doesn't look to be coming close unless it gets thrown in unexpectedly. Honestly I'm losing my hype. But i bet that's your plan all along.
>>
File: 1438290178539.png (239 KB, 318x330) Image search: [Google]
1438290178539.png
239 KB, 318x330
>>27574374
>Thinking the ride will be over
>>
>>27574408
Hey asshole don't you have kittens to rescue and shit?
>>
>>27574405
>Certain events
What could you be thinking of? Is it when Erf said he might give anon a villain to deal with?
>>
File: 1464060063994.png (205 KB, 299x287) Image search: [Google]
1464060063994.png
205 KB, 299x287
>>27574419
But I'm not Superman
>>
>>27574405
you mean bugbutt right? I'll make a promise. Upon the end of the seventh day. She will appear. Thats a promise
>>
>>27574482
What about you streaming X7?
>>
>>27574482
Yes, yes! I am hyped now!
>>
>>27574482
I won't hold you to it, but I will hope for it!
>>
>>27574512
I never break a promise. time to write
>>
>>27571517
I won't deny... I loled
>>
>>27574495
>>27574495
never

>You had to get this out of your mind
>The humiliation
>Applebloom
> You atleast could take solace in the fact that you did indeed have good friends, and that actually being seen as a hero under normal circumstances wasn't that bad. Just not the overhype shit Snips and Snails was pulling. Hopefully, this ended that for good.
>You wearily go into Twilight's room and look over to your makeshift bed.
>noooope
>You climb up Twilight's bed like a small cat. Use your snout to move up her warm blanket. And then lay on your belly under the blanket to get some sleep.
>Time passes, but not the whole day, The sun goes down to the early evening.
>feel a gentle rub, and a soft voice entering your ear.
>"Anon...Anon...wakey wakey, were home"
>...that voice...
>You shift about, and poke your head out of your blanket, and gaze upon the yellowsoft
"Aunt Fluttershy?"
>It was indeed her, she was smiling, laying on her belly in front of you. Giving you a head pat now...ohhh..it was so gentle.
>"Mhmmm, did you have a nice nap?"
>You felt like you did..did you nap? Huh, you must have conked right out. You sleepily yawn, and smile right back at her.
"mhmmm"
>"I'm glad. Anon, I know you are just getting up. But Twilight and I would like to speak to you downstairs."
>Speak to you?
>Downstairs?
>......Oh shit, that's right. Shit happened today.
>>
File: shitposting.png (36 KB, 339x316) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
36 KB, 339x316
>>27571517
>Now with 20% more Anonfilly!
So this means I can post random filly pics that I made here or what?
>>
>>27574674
Will you draw pics about the thread?
>>
File: hug.png (309 KB, 1031x1200) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
309 KB, 1031x1200
>>27574687
I didn't read any stories yet but the thread is about >pic, right?
>>
>>27574727
Essentially. Atleast my story mostly is. Were just sort of away from Discord at the moment. of course....my story is longer than original Fallout Equestria at this point. it's...really long...and mostly slice of life. But apparantly all these fucks have liked it enough for me to write 200+ chapters of it.
>>
>>27574761
I like Fallout. I like pone. I do not like FO:E. I like Erf. Erf is good.
>>
>>27574727
Yes but mostly with colts. Erf's story is indeed about Anon having Discord as his "dad", his anon is the personification of a regular 4chan shitposter.

My anon has as parents the two princesses with Discord being more like the cool uncle. He has or well had a PhD on quantum chaos making him a less prone to disbelief and overall more arrogant than Erf's anon.

There's another anon that is basically a super italian stereotype who is also a fucking dick.

Main story is undoubtly Erf's green. I try to post regularly every 2-3 days but my story is just starting. With that said, I hope you stick with us because I always enjoy the idea of this thread getting more readers... and because your art is pretty awesome
>>
>>27574808
You forgot about George

Also RIP Hoers, that will never finish
>>
File: anon filly discord.jpg (266 KB, 700x757) Image search: [Google]
anon filly discord.jpg
266 KB, 700x757
>>27574761
Good
long stories are good to read at the work.

>>27574808
>colts
I dont like colts/stallions
Fillies are more cute to draw

>your art is pretty awesome
T-thanks.

Also thanks for the info, I'll be lurking.
>>
>>27574917
Elo has the best filly of the thread Please, we need a draw of Cherrywood
>>
>>27574650
>you give her a cute face, as cute as you could muster as you hide back into the blanket just a bit.
"..Am I in trouble?"
>Fluttershy was taken in by your cuteness. And gave you a tiny kiss on the nose to let you know everything would be alright.
>"No, you're not in trouble. Rainbow Dash,Spike, and Pinkie Pie let us know what happened today. I'm proud of you, Anon. You did a good thing helping your friend Scootaloo, and I'm very proud in the fact that you trusted in your friends...and...erm, I'm sorry about what happened...after that. Anon, if it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're a squishy pushover."
>....oh god...is that what they are saying about you now? What happened to "Hero Colt"?
"W-what do you mean, squishy pushover?"
>"Well..umm. When Twilight and I arrived in the town to pick up a few things. We overheard a few foals mention you being a "squishy pushover". That's how we knew something happened. And that's when Spike told us about the fight, then we went and asked Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. And...erm...yeah. B-but, I'm surprised actually. I didn't think you would have a marefriend. That's good,"
>Oh lord, so she pretty much knew everything. And fucking shit. It seems Diamond Tiara...ruined your rep...by...coming to end the fight herself.
>Wow, you actually gave a shit after all. Or at least. You didn't want to be seen as a pussy.
"....great"
>You groan,
"So everypony seems me as a wuss now because a girl talked down to me."
>Fluttershy could now see how hurt you really were from being seen this way. She frowned, and tried to think of a way to cheer you up. "Oh Anon, it's probably not everypony. And besides. It's not important what they think. Really, it's important what YOU think. Oh, I know"
>Fluttershy smiled at you "Why don't you tell me about your marefriend. Have I met her before?"
>>
File: 1462072716805.png (775 KB, 594x638) Image search: [Google]
1462072716805.png
775 KB, 594x638
>>27574917
You have nothing to thank for. Your talent for drawing cute horses is evident, that Discord tho, he's seriously fucking amazingly drawn
>>
>>27574970
>Nobody told her, really? christ...You thought Twilight would have atleast. But maybe the whole friendship problem thing took precedence in her mind.
"Yeah...it's Diamond Tiara, you met her before...mnnn..."
>This wasn't helping.
>Fluttershy was hurting. She didn't like seeing you upset. Especially over something that you never seemed to care about before. She...suddenly became stern. Looking at you with a more serious look. "Anon, I want you out of bed. You don't need to worry about what others think of you, it's not healthy. I want you downstairs so Twilight and I can speak with you." She then sighs, and softens up a little "I promise it'll cheer you up. Ok...?" She gives you another peck on the nose and gets off the bed. As she begins to walk away, she looks at you one last time. With both love and worry. "Anon, you really shouldn't be worried about it. Foals tend to just....sway to what they see and hear. If you're worried about how they might treat you when you go back to school, then don't worry. You have friends, remember? Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle will be there to make sure you aren't alone. And eventually they'll forget. And things will be fine. You'll see"
>Fluttershy turned, and hid a grimace on her face, a look of despair. She didn't want you being picked on at all. She really really hoped that it wasn't just everyone that thought you were a "Squishy pushover". In fact.
>She looks back once again, this time with a smile. "Anon, I think the ones who do think you're a squishy pushover are probably just dumb meanies anyway. You are the "Hero Colt" after all, they won't forget that. So don't worry ok? We'll...see you downstairs..."
>She felt a little confident now, as she headed out the door, she realized one more thing, and stopped again, turning to you with a smile "Oh, and if you ever want to invite Diamond Tiara to the cottage. You're more than welcome to. I'd love to have a chat with her...and erm..."
>>
>>27575069
>Fluttershy was having trouble come up with words. She really didn't think you cared about your rep.
>"......"
>She sighed
>"Anon, just don't worry about it too much. It'll eventually work itself out. If they can't see in the same way your friends do. Then they are no friends of yours. And I promise you, it's not as bad as you think. And if you ever need support, you know where to look. You have friends and family. We're here for you.....see you downstairs. I promise, you'll feel much better from what we have to tell you"
>Fluttershy had nothing more to say. She just had to hope you'd actually come down stairs.
>You watched from under the blanket as she left the room.
>Maybe you were overthinking it. Maybe she was right? It was probably a few shitters who didn't even believe your exploits from before. And if that wasn't the cast, surely it'd be forgotten over time. Either way, she was right about the friends and family thing. You had them everywhere. And that's what mattered.
>You throw off the blanket as you have Fluttershy is your thoughts. She really was worried that you were worried about that stupid rep.
>Fuck the rep, and fuck any foal that saw you as a pussy. You weren't one of them. You were a goddamn adult. You don't need to deal with that shit. What the fuck do you care what some shit kids think? What the fuck did it matter if you were a hero or not? You got this far, didn't you? You are Anon, you already knew you were better than any fucking shitty foal.
>You hop off the bed and hang your chest up high. That's right, you had to be confident. No way you were going to let that cute yellow horse worry about you. Do it for Fluttershy man, Do it for Fluttershy!
>>
>>27575069
>I'd love to have a chat with her...and erm..."
...Futts, are you gonna kill her...?
>>
Anyone else notice how the last few threads just died after an anon asked if they should write?
>>
>>27575210
yes
>>27575194
>You step out of the room with newfound confidence. Wondering what Twilight and Fluttershy has to say that could cheer you up. Well, you didn't need cheering up now. You knew that whoever saw you as a pussy was a fucking shit.
>You go down to the cutie map room. Keeping in mind you wanted to show Fluttershy that you were fine.
>When you step into the room, you could already see them sitting on their seats. Talking to one another. Perfect.
>You take in a breath, and let out a boisterous and confident laugh.
"Heya Aunt Fluttershy, Twilight. You both wanted to see me? Because I gotta say....ahhh"
>You stretch and then smirk
"I'm feeling really good right now. So..."
>You walk up to Rarity's seat and take a sit.
"Lay it on me, what's up?"
>Fluttershy and Twilight look at eachother, confused as fuck. Fluttershy then looks at you, puzzled. "Anon..are you alright?"
>You just let out a "psha" and wave your hoof at her
"Course, just needed to get my priorities in order. To think.."
>You put your hoof to your forehead, laugh, and shake your head.
"me, getting all worked up about some foals thinking I'm some sort of a wuss. Never happened before, ain't gonna let myself be affected by that kind of thing now"
>Twilight and Fluttershy didn't know if you were faking it or not. It just seemed sudden. Especially from what Fluttershy told Twilight.
>"Anon? Are you sure you're ok?" Twilight asks. She wasn't going to push it if you said yes, she'd just stay at the ready in case it turned out you weren't.
>You nod. Keeping your confidence.
"Yep, trust me. Like I said, just had to get all my priorities in order. I don't need to worry about what others think of me. What matters to me is what my friends and family think."
>Christ..ok, tone it down. That sounded a little too much.
>>
Can I write?
:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 530x805
guess I got my answer then
>>
File: dad discord.png (204 KB, 613x900) Image search: [Google]
dad discord.png
204 KB, 613x900
>>27574929
>Cherrywood
Who?
if OC provide description pls
>>
>>27575376
Your draws are cute.
>>
>>27575330
>Well, you convinced them it seemed. Fluttershy smiled a warming smile. Feeling reassured from your sudden upbeat attitude " I'm so so glad to hear that. I was worried that you were really affected by it. But then" She has a little giggle "I guess I forgot how mature you can be. You really are a little gentlecolt. Especially now that you have a marefriend"
>Yeah, that's the stuff. Always fucking good to see Fluttershy happy. Fucking nailed it.
"Eheh, well. You know."
>Time to find out what they wanted you for
"So uh, what did you wanna talk about?"
>Twilight grinned, feeling confident that you did indeed feel better, "Well Anon, Your Aunt and I stopped by a friend of ours. And set up an entire educational tour of the more interesting...and safer...parts of the Everfree Forest. It's going to be fun fun fun!" Twilight said excitingly as she clapped her hooves happily. "And the best part is that we'll not only be able to bond closer, but also learn about the more mysterious parts of the forest. All this set up for tomorrow, and as an added plus..."
>Fluttershy spoke up "I'll be there too, to teach you about some of the many animals of the forest. Won't that be wonderful Anon?"
>...oh....it was just...educational..well.
>Actually, it most likely wouldn't be boring. It was the Everfree after all. there was probably all kinds of cool shit you could see and learn about in there. Hell, if that friend they are talking about is Zecora. Then you were in for a real treat....though that rhyming might get annoying. Still, this could be pretty damn awesome.
"You bet! You already got me curious!"
>"Great! I'm really glad to hear that Anon. Trust me, it's going to both be fun and educational. In fact, if I was Pinkie. Then I would call it Funducation! But..ahrm" Twilight cleared her throat and calmed herself. "There's also something serious we'd like to talk about as well."
>...ahh shit.
"Serious? It's not about what happened while you both were gone..right?"
>>
>>27575376
She's a cute little bat filly around the age of the CMC. Her coat is a pale gray color. She has a white stain on each hoof and a very big one on her chest. Her mane color is golden, same as her eyes. Her mane is usually messy since she's really energetic. Cutie Mark is a manifying glass over a ghost.

Plus she usually carries around a monster mask so she can spook ponies when she gets bored. If you draw her you will be my hero, sir drawfag
>>
>>27575376
Ooooooooooh please draw Cherrywood! She's a bat filly and she's the cutest thing in the world
>>
>>27575414
>Twilight shook her head. "No, it's something that, if you don't want to talk about. Then we can drop out. But Fluttershy and I were talking. And we were wondering about your old family. Is it alright if I ask you a question about them?"
>Old family?...what? No no. As far as you were concerned. You had no family. Or, at least no family member "yet".
"Why do you want to know?"
>"Well Anon, the reason we are asking is that we want to see if you knew or even remembered them. As far as we know. You're mother and father are.....mnn" Fluttershy looked down. It seemed. as far as they actually knew. That they may have been told your parents are dead. Crafty Discord, crafty. As for Fluttershy, she seemed to be waiting for you to say "I don't want to talk about it"
>But instead. You'd just talk about it. Let them know you don't mind their questioning so they can see it didn't bother you. That way they won't worry about it.
"Yeah, I heard they were gone. But I never knew them anyway. And besides, you and dad are my real family anyway."
>And that made Fluttershy smile "Oh Anon....I'm very glad to hear that. I consider you my real nephew too. No, not consider...you are my nephew"
>...d'awww
>Twilight was smiling at the moment. And seeing that you seemed comfortable with it. She moved on with her next question. "Anon, do you remember if you had any other family member? A sister? a brother? We ask this because we thought you'd like to be able to meet them. We have very little information on your past. And we care about you. We know it must feel terrible that your past was being stuck in a orphanage. So we want to see if we can find another family member of yours. One who might be able to explain what happened, why you ended up alone."
>Well then. That wasn't needed at all. Because they weren't going to find shit.
"I don't remember, and I don't care. That's not my life anymore. My life now is being my dad's son, my aunt's nephew, my friends friend, and..."
>>
>>27575518
CHEESE LEGS
>>
>>27575525
Not gonna lie, I just kept reading with this in the scene and keks were had.
>>
>>27575518
>You chuckle, as to show you were ok.
"The hero colt of course"
>"Well then..." Twilight nods, she saw no more point in the conversation if you were comfortable with the current situation. "That's a good enough answer for me.Now, if you both excuse me. I have to go get an early sleep. I have to go see Zecora early tomorrow so we can plan a path for the afternoon trip. So....Good Night. And Anon, don't stay up too long alright? And if you want to read Daring Do for awhile to help you sleep. The book will be right next to your bed, alright?"
>You nod
"alright, thank you Twilight. You have a good night, ok?"
>She yawns and nods "You too..and remember...don't stay up too long"
>Fluttershy of course, also exchanges a good night.
>With that, Twilight went to her room to catch some sleep. Leaving you and Fluttershy alone.
"So..Aunt Fluttershy, what happened with the whole friendship problem?"
>"oh" Fluttershy smiled, actually happy to see you interested in friendship problem solving "It was a big one Anon, two families feuding with eachother over...well...let me start from the beginning"
>And so Fluttershy goes over the problem they dealt with. Getting the Hoofields and McColts, two families, to be friends and work together. Twilight apparently had a few spergs, and there was a lot of attacking, but apparently a realization was made when the source of the two families fighting was caused by a simple disagreement of valley preservation. The rest was gravy. You wondered if it was also an episode. But you couldn't ask her that.
>>
WHAT HAPPENED TO ANONFILLY?
>>
>>27575569
got a job and can't bump anymore
also can't survive to JOJOJO raid
so i'm drawing fillies here
>>
>>27575576
Damn I used to shitpost diaper requests there
>>
>>27575541

"Wow, geez. That could have gotten really bad. Gosh, it was really lucky you could communicate with animals, huh?"
>Fluttershy nods "Yes, I would have never known what happened without my talent to talk to animals. Still, they would have never listened if it wasn't for Twilight's magic either. We made a good team. Anon, can I ask you a question now?"
"Sure, what is it?"
>"It's about Diamond Tiara and you. I know you're both coltfriend and marefriend. But I just want you to know that can change at any time. And if it does, Don't worry alright? If it doesn't work out, then it never was meant to be. You're both young, so anything can happen. I just want you to know that IF something does happen. That it's not the end of the world, and you can always come to talk to me if you feel something is wrong"
>You could see what she was doing. She was hastily making sure to tell you not to despair if you and DT broke up. Seems she didn't know how deeply in love DT was with you. But you wouldn't fuss. You knew she meant well and probably did put faith that things would work out.
"I understand, and thank you Aunt Fluttershy"
>with that, there wasn't much else to talk about. Fluttershy knew she also had to get an early rest. And so, with a hug, a kiss, and an excited "see you tomorrow", she vacated the castle. leaving you alone in the room.

thats it for the night. need sleep
>>
>>27575600
Comfy conclusion to these updates Erf. Looking forward to what you have in store.
>>
>>27571517
I don't know how to explain what happened to me. But that doesn't mean I don't fully understand what I am expected to do now. This world is nothing like I was told it would be. It's amazing yes, but also very similar . I was told fantastic stories of six ponies battling and bringing peace to this land. I realize now it was all a lie. Every pony here is just like back where I'm from. A hate filled dangerous world, a world where you can't even trust you'll make it home at night. These technicolor ponies are heartless and full of hate. I am shunned from society. Everywhere I go I hear them whisper about me. Parents pull their foals close to them and give me look of fright and discuss when I pass them on the walkways. The market vendors refuse to sell to me. I'm lucky to find some slightly moldy bread in the trash bins. The holidays are the worst. I hear the sounds of cheer and laughter,I smell the wonderful variety of food in the air. But, I am not allowed to join the festivities. By order of the purple alicorn that dwells in the dark uninviting spiny castle at the of the village.
>>
>>27575676
What
>>
>>27575676
What
>>
File: Cherrywood 1.png (190 KB, 819x946) Image search: [Google]
Cherrywood 1.png
190 KB, 819x946
>>27575438
>>27575489
forgot to ask
she have any pic?
If not, redline this, check body type and cutie mark
>>
This alicorn is my dad's friend but not mine. She tried to be my friend but for some reason her friends didn't think it was a good idea. I found this out on the last day she would ever speak to me. I was with her in her library she was teaching me about how magic works when one of her friends pulled her aside and they walked out of the room. I was curious "maybe they have one of those amazing battles coming up" I thought. Wanting to know about the details I followed them to a room where there was her other friends sat in chairs around a table with a map on it waiting for her. They closed the huge doors and I quikly ran up and looked through the crack underneath the door. Then her orange friend said there was something about me she just didn't like. The yellow friend said that I spooked her animal friends. The white friend gave a detailed speech about my appearance and told the alicorn that it wouldn't be dignified for someone like her to be seen with me. The blue friend not wanting to be disloyal to her friends agreed with "well they kinda have a point". The pink one wasn't fully paying attention since she was busy giving sweets to the yellow one's animals, she didn't want show she wasn't paying attention and screamed "Asolutely" with chunks of cup cakes and frosting flying out of her mouth.
>>
>>27575752
he's probably asleep at this point. and i just sorta woke up while leaving my comp accidently on. I dunno what Elo will have to say. But I already want to hug that thing and brush it's mane.
>>
>>27572972
Like I said in the last thread
even if its just me, I have to protest this deviantart name
>>
>>27575802
Then the purple alicorn lowered her head. I was hurt my legs felt weak and tears streamed from my eyes. "What did I do?" Quickly went through my mind. I tried to remember tried to remember anything I could've done to them to make them say these things.when my dad first introduced me to them they all greeted me with warm smiles and a friendly atmosphere. While trying to remember anything else I didn't notice any hoof steps coming to the door. The door opened and then I looked up at the six ponies standing in front of me. "What are you doing here?" The purple alicorn asked. Noticing the tears in my eyes shock appeared on her face. "How much did you hear?" she asked with a weak voice. I stepped back. "See he he can't be trusted" the orange one said. "I -I Think it would be best if you l-" the alicorn began to say but I didn't want to hear her finish I ran out of the castle down the village back to the forest where unwanted beings like me belong.
>>
>>27575752
The fluffiest filly! I just want to mess up her coat all over.
>>
Yo
>>
>>27575924
Do you have pastebin / fimfiction account to follow? While confusing at first I enjoyed the story so far.
>>27575752
Awesome cutie mark!
>>
>>27575752
Based drawfad brought us the cutest bat filly
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (93 KB, 679x592) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
93 KB, 679x592
>>27574970
>Anon, if it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're a squishy pushover."
>>
>>27575811
We all want to hug the bat
>>
>>27577417
i dont, bat ponies are autistic OC bullshit like the moths and planes
>>
>>27577431
Don't worry, no one want to hug you either
>>
>>27577564
At least Im not a shitty OC
Im ACTUAL unwanted garbage, not fake unwanted garbage
>>
>>27577586
At least an OC has a personality
>>
>>27577622
I have a personality, its called "angry"
At least I dont come from some lonely virgin's mind thinking about what kinda SPECIAL horse they want to fuck, because normal horses just arent appealing enough
>>
>>27577635
Well, there are some canon non-ponies I want to fuck...
>>
>>27577635
No, you're a lonely virgin guy who can't even think of something originak about the horse he wants to fuck
>>
>>27577716
what the fuck are you even talking about anymore?
Think of something original about the horse I want to fuck?
Are you just drunk as fuck right now?
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 998x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 998x794
I BLESS THIS THREAD WITH MANDATORY EGGPOST

>>27571517
What are we still naming it this? Is childrens even pronounceable? Why not foals of chaos instead?

>>27574808
>implying all Anons aren't dicks
At least Anontonio has the PALLE not to hide it

>>27574917
Holy shit, a drawing
>>27575376
Holy shit, another drawing
>>27575752
Holy shit, another fucking drawing!
I love you drawfags, don't leave.
>>
>>27577817
why not just Daddonequus
what was the problem with that
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x547) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x547
>>27577856
Nothing, I prefer Dadonequus myself since it been the recurring title for more then 100 threads. I'm just trying to compromise with the current and last OPs.
>>
>>27577884
Never compromise, Coffee
ever
always assert your opinions as fact
>>
>>27577884
I concur. Dadoneequs had a flare that didn't sound too generic.
>>
File: image.png (809 KB, 891x417) Image search: [Google]
image.png
809 KB, 891x417
>>27577891
Don't bust my balls. I'll assert my opinion on compromise, or would you rather I assert something the shape of Italy to your rear?

Honestly tho, it's because I'm too lazy to take things into my own hooves and make the OP myself.
Sorry if I seem a bit peeved. Elo knows of the wonderful morning I've gone through today.
>>
>>27577957
oi you wanna fockin go m8
ill smack ya gob i sware on mi mum
>>
>>27575752
HNNNNNNNG Based drawfag delivered
>>
File: spo0o0ky ghost.png (34 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
spo0o0ky ghost.png
34 KB, 512x512
>>27575752
Can I ask that the ghost have a tail instead if those wavy drapes at the bottom?
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 316x178) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 316x178
Fuck it, I've wasted enough time already without coffee. I have the answer to all our problems with a strawpoll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10415338
Dadonequus > everything else.
>>
>>27578137
Yes, working on it.
>>
File: 1462075487270.jpg (22 KB, 346x349) Image search: [Google]
1462075487270.jpg
22 KB, 346x349
>>27575752
>>27578188
You sir are awesome
>>
>>27574917
>>27575376
>>27575752

These drawings... They make me feel funny... It fills me with... DETERMINATION!
>>
>>27575752
Oh man somehow you made her more cute than Elo's story
>>
>>27578148
Let's see. Dadonequis and Discord means we would primarily be, and probably leaned more to Discord for the main "parental figure". For the protagonist(s). But other names suggest flexibility, that we could facilitate similar themes, still proxy to the "chaos child" theme.

I'm not that Anon, but I don't really like the "Childrens of Chaos" name. not only because of the spelling, but I think the name sucks. There's also this other chain of threads going around titled "Heart of Chaos", if anyone's aware of that. this influences my vote as well. Perhaps someone could come up with yet another name? I'm drawing blanks myself.
>>
>>27579074
Excuse my redundancy, it's meant for emphasis. that, and I don't have the best speach pattern.
>>
>>27579097
I think Daddonequus is great
Sure, it doesnt make sense for SOME stories, but like...cmon
Not all stories in all threads really fit the thread name
>>
>>27572110
>Walking up to the castle doors, Twilight looks very agitated, staring at you like an angry parent.
>The three behind you hesitate to follow you a few steps in as you engage in conversation.
>"So Anon, how was school?" Twilight keeps a calm demeanor about her as to not scare away the three following you.
"It was efficient. I didn't learn any information from Miss Cherokee, but the three behind me taught me how to talk normally."
>This news changes Twilight's visage, like night is to day, her agitated state is replaced with a gleeful smile. She was so happy to hear that you learned something today, and even more so that you've made friends in such a shor-...
>Twilight takes a deep breathe, turns around, and readjusts her thoughts. Yes, she's a mother now, which means she will have to discipline when it is necessary.
>Turning back towards you, she now has a smirk more than a smile.
>You can clearly tell that emotions are fighting for control in her mind.
>"Anon, do you remember the rules I set for you?"
"They are clear in my mind."
>"Good, because I'm very certain that a certain little colt went and used his special talents on some pony." Twilight needed to walk around the whole powers thing, since the CMC have all perked up in interest.
>Your special talent? But Anon doesn't have a cutie mark at all on his flank. Without a cutie mark, how could you already know what your special talent was?
>>
>>27579687
>Now they all wanted to know, what might your special talent be.
"If you're inquiring on the two that fled to town, yes that was my special talents doing."
>You feel a slight subtle change in mood behind you. A flare of anger comes from Sweetie specifically, but the other two stay curious to your abilities.
>"I KNEW I-! Wait..." Twilight was off balanced by your lack of hesitation, as well as your truthfulness on the matter. And truthfully, she should have expected this from you. A lack of self conscious and self doubt, as well as no concern for punishment, but... even so...
>"Erm... ummm... well, you still need to pay for your actions, Anon, you do realize that don't you?"
"I know. I did nothing wrong with my actions. The ones known as Diamond and Silver wreaked of arrogance, so I punished them for it."
>Twilight's emotions change near instantly.
>"Anon, how about we talk about this inside." Twilight offers, glancing at the group behind you.
>You feel the overwhelming worry and doubt spreading, so you agree.
>Walking inside, Twilight closes the door behind you with the mist and faces you, leaving the CMC to their own devices.
>>
>>27575752
I want to kiss you brah
>>
>>27579698
>"Anon, are you OK?" Twilight asks, the worry increasing significantly.
"Yes."
>"Does it hurt anywhere?" She asks
"No. Twilight, why are you asking these questions?"
>What is she on about?
>You haven't been injured, have you?
>No, any threat would have been dealt with easily.
>Twilight starts walking towards you, each step triggering something inside you.
>Your face is starting to distort in defense.
>They sense an unknown threat.
>"Anon, calm down..." she continues slowly walking toward you.
>You start backing away through the hall, your teeth growing and sharpening every step you take.
>"Anon..." she keeps going.
>Something has started to hurt inside you.
>Why does it hurt all of a sudden? Nothing is touching you.
>You growl in agony, trying to fight the pain growing in your body.
>What the hell is going on, you shouldn't be hurting.
>It's her mist, you have to kill her
>You'll break the rules Discord set
>Who cares aBoUt ThE rUlEs~
>Stop this pain, make it stop
~THEN KILL HER~
>Make it go away.
~yOu HaVe No ChOiCe~
>Someone...
~DO IT~
>He-...
>>
>>27579713
>The room has distorted, tentacles and claws surrounding you, aiming straight at you.
>Your body has distorted to that of a rabid beast, your limbs transformed to razors and wings have sprouted from your body, the tentacles waving ever so slightly.
>And all is silent.
>As Twilight just pulled you into a warm embrace.
>The voices lay silent.
>You lay silent, unknown of what's to come.
>Suddenly, the pain you've been experiencing stops, and a steady stream of water leaves your eyes.
>Why is there water? Another spell?
>Twilight's wings extend and lower over yours, which retract themselves back into your body, covering you in warmth.
>The area around you undoes itself and dissipates to leave the regular crystal below.
>Your face changes back to its original form, and now...
>You can't help but make noises into her soft chest tuff.
>It doesn't make sense, why is this happening?
>Why now? Why haven't you experienced this feeling before? Why must you lack feelings in the first place?
>"Thank goodness..." Twilight whispers.
>Why is she thankful?
>I'm suffering and she's thankful?
>Who does she think she is?
>What reason does she-
>"You aren't any monster... you just want love is all... don't you?"
>>
>>27579727
>Wha...
>Monster?
>Love?
>Is this what this feeling is?
>You hate this feeling.
>Why do you continue to water.
>Liquids are now pouring from your nose as well.
>You hate it.
>Hate it, hate it hate it HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT~
>"Shhhh..."
>What is she doing?
>"It's alright."
>Why must she do this?
>"You can just..."
>WHY MUST SHE HURT YOU LIKE THI-
>"... let it all out."
>And just like that, it all comes crashing down.
>>
File: Irony.png (390 KB, 513x520) Image search: [Google]
Irony.png
390 KB, 513x520
>>27579742
Bit short, but will finish up the chapter nicely.
Gonna continue working a bit on chapter 3 and then I'll post it later tomorrow.
>>
>>27579794
What's your story about?
>>
>>27580358

see >>27562745
>>
File: Cherrywood.png (1 MB, 1820x2160) Image search: [Google]
Cherrywood.png
1 MB, 1820x2160
I think it's done
Any tip is welcome
>>
>>27580499
help, help...I'm dying. I'm fucking dying. I want to carry the bat on my palm and have her hiss at people
>>
>>27580499
Duuuuuuuuuude
>>
>>27580499
Needs cute little fangs
>>
File: Cherrywood 2.png (1 MB, 1534x2062) Image search: [Google]
Cherrywood 2.png
1 MB, 1534x2062
>>27580499
>>27580545
>>
>>27580499
>>27580620
Nice, anyways going over the next section one last time before posting.
>>
>>27580620
You are fucking awesome dude
>>
>>27580635
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/h4Gz1TXK

>The goo began to move through the gel, but all of it clumped and gathered in the middle. Fritz curiously watched as the substance started to separate from the gel.
“Based on what you told me, I don’t think this is right…”
>I stepped back, my gaze switching between Fritz and the purple goop. Fritz stepped even closer to examine the phenomenon.
“Uhh, Fritz… I don’t-”
>The goo jumped off the machine and latched onto Fritz face. I quickly go over and try to rip it off. He stops me before I can get a grasp of the creature.
>”Wait! Hold on…” He starts stretching and pulling the goo off his face. Wow, he was actually really calm about the whole thing. The substance slowly peels off his face, letting out a very muffled but audible screech.
“Is that thing… Alive…?”
>”WOW! It is!” Fritz eyes the critter as it flailed in his hand. “This is incredible! A transparent purple parasite, maybe? I’ve never seen a species like it!” Before he could investigate further, the creature bounces off his hand and start jumping all over the place.
>It ricochets off the walls, machines, and cabinets, Fritz staring in awe. Why did he just stand there?!? I tackled him down onto the ground. “OW! Hey, what was that for?”
“Did you not see what it just did? It’s flinging all over the place and tried sucking off your face! It’s best we take cover, it could be deadly.”
>>
>>27580620
HNNNNNNNNNG! Taking a trip to Candyland because this pic gave me diabetes.
>>
>>27580748
>Speaking of the devil, the sludge landed right next to us and started oozing along the floor. Fritz took the opportunity to grab the jar and capture it. It noticed him, and starts to bounce off again. “Quick, Aksel! Help me get it in the jar!” He stood up despite my attempt to protect him. I dusted off my pants and kept a level head trying to get the thing back into the jar.
“Alright alright…”
>The only thing visible was a purple blur that was impossible to track where it would land next. I took one side of the lab while Fritz took the other. It took several attempts and dodges to finally get it cornered.
>Fritz slowly crept towards it while it shivered in the corner. “C’mon, little guy, we’re not going to hurt you…” It leaped over him, grazing his crazy hair and getting caught in the fuzzy mess.
>He takes the jar and slowly rips the thing off his head. Oof… That looked like it hurt...
“Doesn’t that hurt…?”
>”Ehhh… Y-Yeah, a bit- Ow! But I’ll get over it, heheh…” He got all of it into the jar, but immediately it hops out and onto the floor. “I should have put the lid on, oops…”
“We’ll catch it again, we just have to be quicker this time-”
>”THERE IT IS!”
>Fritz dove for it, sending some supplies and machines falling onto the ground as he slams the jar over it, capturing the goo once and for all. “Well, that was something, right Aksel… Aksel?”
>I nodded my head at the entire commotion. Jeez, what the heck was all that, and how was that thing sentient?
>What did I get myself into? I risked my job and home for all this. To get pounced on by some freaky experimental disaster? I sighed and looked at Fritz with concern.
“Look… This was really crazy and amazing to get to know you and do this, but I don’t think I’m cut out for research science. It was fun, but I don’t see how this will help me find my daughter. I understand you just wanted a friend or someone to be with, but I can’t waste anymore time...”
>>
>>27573749

sleep tight, pizza
>>
File: Youhavemyattention.gif (858 KB, 432x204) Image search: [Google]
Youhavemyattention.gif
858 KB, 432x204
>>27580620
>>
File: 1462158892720.gif (3 MB, 360x271) Image search: [Google]
1462158892720.gif
3 MB, 360x271
>>27580620
I'll say it again your art is really good, and you know how to hammer the cute factor very well. I have nothing to criticize, the CM is actually much better than what I originally envisioned. The extra fluffyness is a neat and cute factor.

Seriously mate, you have a talent for this.
>>
>>27580772
>He looks down in disappointment after my words. “So you still don’t believe me…” Awww… I hadn’t meant to hurt the guy's feelings, it’s just… I saw no purpose for all this. He said it was a clue to proving Anon was alive, but how?
“It’s not that I don’t believe you… Really, I believe you more since that ‘thing’ wasn’t alive before and now it is. Looks like some sketchy stuff, and the way they said Anon was killed didn’t really add up. The building just… Exploded or disappeared randomly.”
>Fritz’s eyes lit up at my reasoning, clutching the jar with his two arms like a little child. “So you do believe me! Trust me, with some more tests, scans, data, we can figure-” You interrupt him with one last statement.
“I just don’t see much progress…”
>”B-BUT AKSEL! We made more progress than ever together! Just now! RIGHT. NOW. C’mon, just look at what we accomplished!”
>He raised the jar up to me, his childish expression next to it. The specimen was slamming into the walls of the jar, trying to break it. Whoa, I could have swore I heard some growling coming from it.
“Fritz...”
>He looked at me with curious eyes, searching my face for what I could be asking.
>>
>>27580799
“I can’t... I’m risking the little I have left by doing all this. After all, it looks like you have it covered.”
>I gesture towards the entire lab and setup. By the looks of it, he hadn’t liked my rejection. Fritz places the jar down slowly on the counter and looks down at it depressingly.
>”But... I could always-“ I stopped him mid sentence.
“I’m sorry Fritz but this just isn’t the kind of thing I should be involved with right now. It was fun, but in the end, I hope you understand...”
>Fritz didn’t reply or look over, he just kept staring at the shaking jar as the slime began to skid the jar around the table. He hastefully puts his hand on top to prevent it from moving, but his actions lacked focus or energy.
>I got my bearings and headed for the door, looking back at the guy… He looked so sad, like a little boy who lost the science fair…
“I’ll, uh… Come by again to see if you have any more progress on my daughter… Maybe take this new discovery to the official people on the case or something… Just a suggestion.”
>I walked out of the mobile home, Fritz still staring at the jar. “Yeah….” I walked towards my car and stepped into the driver's seat. I started the engine and glanced back at the little lab at the edge of town as I drove away.
>Poor guy, he just needed a friend. Maybe, I needed a friend, too…
>>
>>27580620
Hey guys what's going on in th- HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>27580620
>>27577884
>>27575376
>>27574917
>>27574727
At this rate I'm going to need a folder just for this thread.
>>27574674
Also I think OP said that because of the Anonfilly in my story.
>>
File: 1456265405177-v.jpg (289 KB, 666x704) Image search: [Google]
1456265405177-v.jpg
289 KB, 666x704
>>27580620
You're a godsent for this thread
>>
>>27580620
I like it, but have a complaint for Elo that I remeber bringing up with him, Why did you choose the Ditzy Doo "Derpy" color scheme?

>>27573749
W-what? When did this become a thing. Are you trying to replace me Dadonequus!?
I bet she tastes like Mozzarella too!
>>
>>27580620
Excuse our overreaction is just that we really like that bat
>>
>>27580620
Oh my
>>
Elo here, give me like an hour and I'll post my update
>>
>You and Luna make the trip to your room, huh you were sure that you spent a few hours in Luna’s garden but you didn’t expect that the sun was already setting.
>And judging by Luna’s reaction she didn’t expect it too “Time certainly flies when you are having fun… we will have to make a detour my child, you’ll take a shower in my room”
“But we almost reach mine”
>Luna shakes her head “I know, but look on the positive side, what you are going to see will impress you to say the least.” She then gently covers you with her hoof and teleports to her room
>Goddamn you fucking hated this, world was spinning and now you felt dizzy.
>Luna takes notice of this and gently rubs your back… this felt…soo…good “”I’m sorry for being so abrupt but I have to take care of my royal duties…”
>You didn’t respond, this felt so good that you were lost in a lulled trance, maybe is because you were a kid, maybe your pony body is more sensitive or maybe both… but what were you sure was that this was heaven
>In your new state of relaxation you start to examine Luna’s room. It was quite big; it had three doors, one you assume for the bathroom, the door to exit the room and another that lead to a balcony.
>Overall the room was pretty empty, it only had the bed, a few candles, a bureau and a quite comfy carpet.
>Luna takes notice of your goofed expression “I see that you find enjoyable to being subject to necking and other expressions of care and love” She continues for a little while before stopping…
“Wha- whyyyyy?”
>Luna giggles and gives you a little wink “I have to keep down all the fondling and petting my child. Otherwise I won’t be able to keep with my royal duties of raising the moon”
>Now that part snaps you out of your little trance. What the fuck did she mean with “raising the moon”?
“Now hold on a minute!”
>Luna is taken aback by your sudden reaction “Yes my little star?” She asks both confused and worried “What is wrong? Do you feel sick?”
>>
>>27582682
>You shake your head, something was wrong but it certainly wasn’t you
“What do you mean with that stuff about raising the moon? The moon orbits the planet, it has its own rotation and translation cycle, there’s no way to raise the moon”
>“Oh so you came to that conclusion?” Luna rubs her chin thinking about something “Maybe your old world worked in a very different way than Equestria but I assure you, I can raise the moon and my sister raises the sun. We can achieve such feats with the help of our magic”
>You raise your eyebrow in disbelief. Sure Discord could teleport across dimensions and both Luna and Celestia allegedly have lived for over a millennia, but storing enough power to move fucking stars at will?
“Even if you could somehow move a body with a mass as huge as a star at DISTANCE nonetheless, there’s too much wrong there. The planet is supposed to orbit the sun not the other way around, the moon is a natural satellite and it orbits the Earth, it all obeys the laws of gravitation!”
>Luna giggles at your completely rational and objective argument “Well I can truly see that your past world works very different from here…” Luna gives you a gentle pat on the head… which kinda annoyed you, it felt so… patronizing.
>”But I can also observe that you are getting quite flustered so allow me to demonstrate that I indeed can raise the moon and thus bring the night” Luna’s horn glows and open the door to her balcony motion you to follow her
>When the two of you get to her balcony the first thing you notice was
“Wow, is quite high here”
>”That is correct; we are atop one of the castle towers you don’t have a problem with that do you?” Luna asks in a concerned tone
>You shake your head
“Not really, but anyway I’m actually eager to see your interpretation of raising the moon, because I’m 100% sure that you didn’t meant it in a literal way”
>>
>>27582694
>Luna takes a little offence at that “Watch your tongue young colt, remember to respect the ponies that are older than you”
>Yeah, yeah whatever just say yes and let’s be over with this
“I’m sorry… mom, but is just that I’m reaaaally eager to see if I’m right or if you can… raise… the moon”
>You tried to say that in a very convincing tone but goddamn it was hard when such bullshit was being thrown around
>”Hmph so you still don’t believe in my words? Fine then be that way! But keep this in mind my child” Luna narrows her eyes and points her hoof at you “It will be I who will feast on the sweet victory over this argument!” She throws her hooves in the air cackling maniacly
>Ok, maybe she was over doing this a little too much
>Luna’s horn begins to glow as she starts to hover. But unlike every other occasion this time the glow was way brighter and warmer…
>Man you really hope that magic wasn’t radioactive, it will suck so much if you get cancer in your first week of being a horse.
>And then…
“No, no… Nononononono IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE!”
>The moon and the celestial vault comes in, perfectly sync in with Luna’s little ascension… No, this is too crazy, even with Discord’s bullshit, even with them being immortals, this is too much
>Luna even makes the moon bounce a little with a head movement. She lands at your side carrying a huge smirk on her face.
>”Ha Ha! This time victory is mine!” Luna couldn’t help to scrub the fact that everything you knew wasn’t valid in this fucking dimension as she raises her hooves in the air and makes a little dance “Look my child! I call this victory dance the… eh… well it doesn’t have a name but you can be sure that is a victory dance!” Luna was ecstatic about her being in the right
>But you… this simply was too goddamn much, even Discord’s bullshit dimensional travel had some explanation, this didn’t, and this broke every hypothesis, every theory and every natural law that existed.
>>
>>27582702
>Luna stops her little dance, taking notice at your complete and utter shock
>”Uhhh… Anon… are you… ok?” She pokes you a little, but that’s enough to make you react
“HOW?!”
>Luna is taken aback by your reaction “What do you mean my child? I already explained to you I have magic that-“
“Oh magic!? That’s right I forgot!? Everything in this place is explained by magic how foolish of me!”
>Your reaction kills any joy on victory that Luna had, making her worried sick about you going bonkers all of the sudden “A-anon please calm down!”
“Calm down? CALM DOWN!? Are you crazy!? Listen! I can accept Discord being able to traverse dimensions, there are several theories to explain that. HELL EVEN THE GUYS DOWNSTAIRS WERE TRYING TO MAKE A FACTUAL EXPERIMENT ABOUT THAT USING A HADRON COLLIDER!”
>Luna gets even more confused but she tries her best to calm you down “Anon! Please, you ne-“
“I can also accept you and Celestia being immortals! Why not! We had a team working on that! I can also accept you being able to understand animals I think another team of pricks were working on some crazy drug for that! But this! ...”
>You angrily point at the moon
“This is so crazy, so out of the realm of possibilities that I simply cannot accept it! Even if you somehow have more power with your magic than us with our entire nuclear arsenal, how come that this movements of the moon haven’t screwed with the ocean tides! Or like with the whole planet I me- ARGH!”
>You are shut up by a literal bucket of cold water
“What was that for?!”
>You turn to Luna but she wasn’t at your side anymore, instead she was hovering above you holding a wood bucket with her hooves… and she wasn’t looking pleased at all
>”First of all it was to calm you down so you could stop whining about how this doesn’t make any sense…” She then lands in front of you and throws you some towels signaling you to enter her room
>>
>>27582714
>“But first I’ll have to ask you to enter the room and dry yourself otherwise you will get sick from the cold”
“But-“
>”NOW!” Aw fuck she wasn’t kidding around.
>You rapidly enter the room and dry yourself. After making sure that you were indeed dry Luna looks at you with a super stern gaze
>”Listen Anon, I do realize that you are not from Equestria, that your world is different from mine but that’s no reason for you to be so impolite and much less to speak to me like that.”
>You take a deep breath, she was right… but still this fucking defied everything you learned. You open your mouth to talk but Luna holds her hoof making you close your mouth again.
>”I do understand that your world might work differently than Equestria in a very fundamental way. I did not understand half of what you said, for example what is a hadron collider?”
“Oh you see is a-“
>Luna holds her hoof again “I’m not done yet young colt. Even when I didn’t understand what that meant I didn’t screamed about you… Yes I’ll repeat myself again, I can raise the moon, Celestia can raise the sun, that’s how things work here and I advise you to get used to that because if you go throwing that kind of tantrums again”
> Luna approaches you, holding her motherly stern gaze ”I will come up with such punishment that the next time you have time to play will be when you have to use a cane to walk, understand?”
>The threat itself wasn’t what scared you, what scared you was having Luna angry at you… she can be really fucking scary
>You slowly nod, accepting your wrong doing
“Y-yes ma’am, I understand”
>Luna’s expression softens at this and gives you a little pat “And the last thing I wanted to say was…” She chuckles to herself “You need to learn to accept defeat my little star, I am willing to bet that Moonlight’s daughter wouldn’t take very well the fact that her little coltfriend is a sore loser”
“We are only friends! We have literally known each other for two days!”
>>
>>27582725
>”Aawww but the two of you look so cute together!” Luna laughs to herself “But seriously my child, don’t go acting like that in front of her, is already bad that you did it in front of me, but it would be quite catastrophic for your friendship with the young Cherrywood.”
>Well, you did know that, women hates whiny faggots, you weren’t a fucking NEET who had no game.
“Yeah, I get it thanks for the advice and…”
>You give Luna a hug, it just felt like the right apology for being such a dickhead… but seriously you need to grab those books that eyebrows gave you and see how fucking bonkers this place truly was.
“I’m sorry for being a jerk… I don’t know what came to me”
>Luna returns the hug, soften completely this time “Apology accepted, but well… now there’s no need for you to take that shower”
>The moment doesn’t last long since your stomach decides to kill the mood by giving a very audible grumble
>Luna giggles at this “My… I didn’t think that you would be so hungry. What do you think if we go and grab something to eat?”
“Heh, I’d love to… eh I don’t know how to go from here to… well where we get food soo lead the way! … Please”
>Luna gives you a mischievous grin “Oh don’t worry, we will arrive to our destination immediately! In fact it will just take a blink of an eye”
>Oh fuck teleporting again
“T-that’s fine! I don’t mind walking! In fact that would help me to-“
>Before you can finish your sentence Luna grabs you and teleports to a big dining hall… Fucking shit you really hated this.
>You try to readjust your vision since everything went spinning again… among the blur you could make out two big forms, one white and the other blue
>”Oh come on! Don’t tell me that you will do that every time you teleport... Girls really don’t dig pushovers, you know” That familiar voice… with those cockish remarks… that was Celestia you’re sure
“Well is not like I’ve done this before you know… I bet that you had problems with your first times too”
>>
>>27582737
>You shake your head and regain your senses and lo and behold, you could see Luna at your side and a very bored Celestia sitting at a small table.
>Luna rolls her eyes at Celestia”Actually when she was first starting to learn the teleportation spell, my sister had this quirk of always teleporting into the wrong places”
> “There was this time when she accidentally teleported inside the Royal Guard bathroom” This certainly made Celestia blush in embarrassment but her sister didn’t notice or care since she was giggling like a school girl.
>”L-Luna! Don’t tell anon about those things!”
>Luna’s laughter increased “Why I should not? This is very funny… for me” Luna continues to laugh at her sister, and it was quite contagious.
>You start laughing too. Celestia huffs and rolls her eyes “Ugh whatever…” She wouldn’t admit, but her face gave away that she was having fun too
>After a few moments of laughter Luna finally speaks “So, how did you manage to balance the numbers of Manehattan problems with cabbages importation?”
>Celestia groans at her sister’s question, looking clearly annoyed “Luna, please… I spent all day with that stuff; just… let’s talk about other topic ok? Like…” Celestia shifts her attention to you, giving her warm, motherly smile “Did you enjoy your day my sunshine? Come and tell me about everything that you learned today”
>”Tell US what he learned” Luna corrects her sister “I still want to know what you two did together with Book Watch!”
>”Luna, don’t forget that we also have to explain Anon about how his academic education will be” Celestia adds in a serious tone
>Aww shit, that’s right school… but eh you were a middle schooler now, give it a few more years and you will be the fucking king of High-School when you teach teenagers how to get alcohol for cheap.
“I think that part goes without saying. I go to school, do my homework, pass the exams and get good grades. Trust me I know how it goes”
>>
>>27582751
“I think that part goes without saying. I go to school, do my homework, pass the exams and get good grades. Trust me I know how it goes”
>Celestia shakes her head “I’m sorry Anon but that’s not it. You’re our son now so that makes you a prince and as such you will receive a much harder education that regular foals, so starting tomorrow you will commence with your studying regime, and I already got a tutor that will help us to carry with your duties”
“What!? Oh come on!”
>Luna lets out a sigh “I’m afraid my sister is right, my child. And even if you weren’t a prince, remember that you are not originally from Equestria or this dimension for that matter, so it is logical that you would need special education to catch on with subjects such as history and other social subjects”
>”AND don’t forget that you already accepted to be enlisted in my school” Celestia adds to her sister’s point while also adopting a regal pose “And that means that even while you clearly have what it takes to be there in terms of magical potential”
>Celestia stands up and walks towards you holding a stern look on her face “You need to catch on with your future classmates, they do know more than mere levitation spells and let’s be honest… you’re not the most knowledgeable guy when it comes to magical stuff”
“B-but I’m already great at math and physics and-“
>”And you don’t know much or more like nothing at all about magic” Celestia gives you a gentle caress on your cheek to reassure you that everything would be alright “I know that you are incredibly intelligent, and that you have the potential to be a great magical user, but you also need to understand that you need to study harder than most ponies, both to catch on and because from now on you need to become an example for every foal your age”
>God fucking dammit, the fact that you were going to be subject shitty things like art and history makes you less than excited to begin your education anew
>>
>>27582758
>And there’s also the fact that you went through a goddamn PhD at one of the best colleges in the fucking world… but those two… you can’t say no to them
>You open your mouth to speak but you’re interrupted by a very concerned Moonlight who rushes into the dining hall
“Your highness we have a problem!”

And that's it for this time, hope you enjoy it and again, to the drawfag, you are amazing dude
>>
>>27580620
Don't know if I should say this... It's fucking great as it is, just one thing... I don't want to be picky, but... Why the purple wings? Why not grey or white?
>>
>>27582737
After this we can all agree that Luna is best mum and best princess
>>
>>27580620
PORN WHEN
>>
File: MagicHorsePhysics.jpg (412 KB, 1280x873) Image search: [Google]
MagicHorsePhysics.jpg
412 KB, 1280x873
>>27582702
>>27582769
>And then Anon figured out that his 7 years of physics study mean nada in the presence of omnipotent magical horse goddesses

Loving it so far Elo, keep it up!
>>
File: Cherrywood 3.png (1 MB, 1242x2566) Image search: [Google]
Cherrywood 3.png
1 MB, 1242x2566
>>27582919
>Why the purple wings?
I think it's because S2E4 and S5E26 make my mind see batponies with blue/purple wings
I'll post colorless version then you guys can color it.
>>
>>27583012
>That Cherrywood
HNNNNNNNNNG THE CUTENESS DOES NOT Stop
>>
File: colorless bat2.png (414 KB, 1534x2062) Image search: [Google]
colorless bat2.png
414 KB, 1534x2062
>>
File: colorless bat.png (493 KB, 1242x2566) Image search: [Google]
colorless bat.png
493 KB, 1242x2566
>>
File: 1459924323579-v.png (79 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1459924323579-v.png
79 KB, 600x431
>>27583012
>>27583037
>>27583049
You truly are a based motherfucker you knew that?
>>
File: hey guys w-.jpg (30 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
hey guys w-.jpg
30 KB, 600x320
>>27583012
At this rate, the drawfag will kill us by heart attacks
>>
>>27583012
How did you get so good at drawing cute fillies?
>>
>>27582769
>PhD Anon got BTFO throughout the whole chapter.

>Only Celestia remains without being fucking TOLD now

Also what happened to Discord?
>>
File: 1353810687102.png (747 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1353810687102.png
747 KB, 800x533
>>27583012
Now this is so cute that it made me decide about something related to Cherrywood. Great job at ilumination
>>
File: filly-.png (60 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
filly-.png
60 KB, 500x291
kek
I'm glad you guys liked it.

>>27583227
draw fillies every day
>>
File: 20979714.jpg (14 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
20979714.jpg
14 KB, 450x675
>>27583227
Very good question.
>>
>>27583012
Your art style seems so familiar; what else have you drawn if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: 1329515079501.jpg (45 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1329515079501.jpg
45 KB, 500x349
>mfw a humans brand of chaos might even freak discord out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UPUhn9hpTU
>>
>>27583471
I was drawfagging on anonfilly thread. I did a lot of autism drawings. My art style changes a lot. You can find some samples on anonfilly dropbox.
>>
>>27583583
How is that general anyways, I've never actually been in it (the irony that I also have the only Anonfilly).
>>
>>27583657
The same thing as any other generals
but with 20% more funposting and shitposting.
The content was about filly abuse, filly lewd and filly cute.
And I have posting there just because I like to draw that filly.

>>27583454
It's all about anatomy, sir. ^:)
>>
>>27583453
You really made a progress there and adopted your own and cute style which is more comic book-y but at the same time is also pretty great.
>>
>>27583453
>liked it
Nigga we loved it
>>
>>27583485
well that's more like an aesthetic. Human chaos, which is chaos theory would bore Discord
>>
>>27583739
Well this thread is mostly about light hearted fun and cute moments with the exception of our new writter.

So far Erf nails perfectly the mane 6 characterization while Elo goes a little more wild in that regard, at least with Luna and Celestia but nonetheless he mamages to portray them in a really creative and dynamic way
>>
>>27579074
Do you know maybe any link to that "Heart of Chaos"? I saw the last thread with 6 green posts, but I can't find the rest of it.
>>
>>27583657
Not for too long, Laskvu Just wait by the end of the month
>>
>>27584226
Nigga that's pure chaos born straight from the human imagination.
>>
File: asshat.png (413 KB, 1277x715) Image search: [Google]
asshat.png
413 KB, 1277x715
>Erf Anon meets Zephyr Breeze
>NEET vs NEET
What happen?
>>
>>27584661
Anon stays the hell away from him. Eventually has to help him with job. Threatens physical violence.begs for his own death. Never lets him touch his mane
>>
>>27584661
Nothing, NEETS don't do anything.
>>
Erf anon meets Cherrywood. What happens?
>>
>>27584802
He gets a heart attack from the cuteness then DT and Cherrywood fight
>>
>>27584802
>Erf Anon meets Cherrwood.
>Never realized there'd be batpony fillies as cute and adventurous as her.
>Regrets sticking with DT
>Uses horn to swap bodies with PhD Anon
>Hopes to god nobody finds out as he goes on fun adventures with her
>Hopes she never finds out
>Discord will eventually ruin everything
>>
>>27584848
your anon is truly a shitbag
>>
>>27584848
>After Discord makes the rever body change PhD Anon comes back fully pissed
>PhD Anon gives Erf Anon the full Tijuana ride as an act of revenge
>Erf Anon can't do shit since he wasted the horn charge
>>
>>27584848
>Live a new life of lies with more lies
Yup, this suits Erf Anon
>>
>>27584802
Erf Anon eats his words for when PhD Anon nominated Cherrywood as best pone
>>
>>27584848
Are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>27585015
I guess. I'm a little ill. In fact, i'll explain whats been going on with me as of late.

My right nut has been internally bleeding. Doctors have no fucking clue whats wrong but it doesn't appear to be fatal. CT scans and ultrasounds have turned up nothing. My sex drive is low, my energy is lower, and I get random fevers. Doctors at this point just tell me all I need to do is lay off bike riding and rest up some more.
>>
>>27585032
>His Anon won DT's heart by kicking Discord in the balls
Irony aside, get well mate
>>
>>27583739
Mr. Drawfag if it's not much to ask. Could we get a drawing of a family photo with Discord, Anon and the beloved Aunt Fluttershy?
>>
>>27585032
Jesus FUCK, please rest Erf, we dont want to see you hurt!
I may not know you IRL but if I was close to you I would fucking throw rocks at your window telling you to go to sleep or rest. Damn it dude
>>
>>27585292
ok ok, i suppose one day of rest won't hurt. But you're all getting your trixie tomorrow dammit
>>
Fucking bump.
>>
File: trixie88.png (116 KB, 1101x726) Image search: [Google]
trixie88.png
116 KB, 1101x726
>>27585314
>>
Yp
>>
>>27584571
A new writefag? Welcome to the club man.
>>
>>27585314
Seriously nigga, you will end up ded if you don't rest from time to time
>>
>>27582714
His PhD was for nothing
>>
>>27586906
Is also nice to have you back, george
>>
>>27588153
Thanks, I had a lot of exams lately but it feels good to finally graduate school. Along with that I'm going to have a lot of free time.
>>
>>27582714
The mind fuck is real when faced with something that flies in the face of everything you know.
>>
>>27588714
Luna scolding him was great tho
>>
File: Thesandsoftime.gif (542 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
Thesandsoftime.gif
542 KB, 400x247
Posting in a few
>>
File: cadence_xpac.png (102 KB, 249x331) Image search: [Google]
cadence_xpac.png
102 KB, 249x331
>>27589151
>>
File: SadTimes.jpg (118 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
SadTimes.jpg
118 KB, 300x420
>>27579742
>You are Anon.
>And the waterworks have ended
>Now you're just dry heaving.
>Twilight gently shushes you, slowly petting your mane, and humming a nice tone every now and then.
>Spike successfully held off the assault of tears, but now lays near exhausted on the floor.
>"T-Twilight... 'heave'... 'heave'... how long... is he... gonna be like that...?"
>"Don't worry Spike, I think he's starting to calm down." And she's right, you have.
>From the initial screaming and biting down on hair to ease the suffering, you're now moaning, with the occasional whimper and heavy breathing.
>You feel like a mess.
>Yet your body continues to keep going on its own accord.
>And going... and going... and going...
>Until finally, it subsides.
>You both lay silent for a few minutes, thinking of nothing but this moment.
>And then, she speaks.
>"All better mister?" Twilight says with a playful smirk, acting as if all this was normal to her.
>You bury your muzzle into her and nod, still shaking every now and then.
>"Good, now why don't you clean up. There's a bathroom a little down the hall to the left. When your done, come right back, alright?"
>You nod once more and separate yourself from her.
>A giant string of snot and tears connects you to her as it slowly lowers down to the ground, condensing into a pile of goop.
>Expecting a reaction from Twilight, instead, her motherly expression stays the same.
>"Don't worry about the mess, just go clean yourself up. You have nothing to worry about."
>And so you do.
>>
>>27589187
>You walk down the hall and take the left like instructed.
>Though your vision was impaired, now that you've left, tentacles have started to sprout out of your eyes, healing the swollen feeling covering them.
>The door is easy to find and you walk inside.
>A sink and mirror, with a shiny tub to the left. Towels hang from a pole holding curtains for convenient privacy, the soap lying in a little ledge poking out of the wall.
>Laying on the sink is a toothbrush and a glass cup you assume is for cleaning.
>You climb into the bathtub and try to turn the knob to release the water, but your hooves don't allow you to.
>So you grow tentacles with suction to turn it for you.
>The water pours on you like heavy rain, except now it's a relaxed feeling engulfing you.
>Hot water fills your pours and cleans your face of the mucus and dried tears.
>A tentacle grows from your back and takes the soap, lathering it in water and swishing it across your mane.
>As you wash yourself, you try to think what caused you to act so savage.
>Why did all this happen? Why so fast? No...
>What did Twilight do while you were away?
>Could it be possible that she came to a revelation?
~We grow restless, while you break your oaths~
"I know"
~Why not kill her? She knows so much~
"I want to stay here, I cannot kill."
~We MuSt SaTe OuR hUnGeR~
"Then I will find a non-sentient creature andfeast upon that, but I musn't kill."
~YOU THINK LESSER BEINGS WILL QUELL US~
"If it is what I must do, so be it, but I do not want to return to that place. This is my home now."
>The voices silence themselves.
>You turn the bathtub off and get out.
>>
>>27589191
>You go to retrieve the towels that have been picked up by more growing tentacles as you clean yourself off.
>As you wipe yourself, the tentacles join in as they copy your up-down right-left circular motions.
>And with your body dried off, you decide to look at yourself in the mirror.
>You know that your figure has changed, but it wasn't that much of a problem.
>A green coat of fur covers most of your tiny body, with tentacles protruding here and there around your back.
>Willing them to dissipate, dropping the towels in the process, you take a closer look at yourself.
>Your face looks soft, a muzzle with a irritated red nose and a neutral mouth shape.
>Your eyes are pearly white, which enhances the flamboyant red around your iris.
>Though you notice a shade of black under your eyes, taking on an ominous undertone in what would be a cute little colt, is instead a 'serious'ly cute colt that hasn't slept in a few years.
>Which is true, you haven't slept since the electric conditioning.
>Yet you wouldn't call them bags. When you feel them, they feel like regular skin, just wtih a change of color.
>Turning to the side reveals your mane, large and messy like a lions, reaching all the way to your belly.
>Examining your face once more, out of curiosity, you verify that your teeth have turned to that of a herbivores from your regular canines.
>Testing out your abilities a bit, all your teeth change to that of a sharks, razor sharp and layered in case teeth break off.
>Though the feeling from before isn't the same, it looks about right.
>You change them back and open the door, where you see Spike waiting in the hallway.
>"Jeez, took you long enough. Twilight's waiting in her bedroom, which is back where you came, should have some stars on it... anyways... erm... hope your feeling better and all."
>Spike walks off further down the hall while you ponder what he meant by it.
>>
>>27589200
>Did you feel bad when you poured water on Twilight?
>Knots begin to tie up your stomach as a familiar feeling takes form.
>But you quickly dash the feeling away and walk down the hallway.
>You walk back to where the mess was and notice that it's been cleaned up. No trace left of the mixture you left.
>You assume that Spike cleaned it while Twilight cleaned herself up.
>Continuing down the hall, you find the star'ed door Spike mentioned and walk in.
>And there you see Twilight on her bed reading a book.
>You decide to walk up and into the bed, making Twilight perk up.
>"Anon! Glad your OK."
"Yes. I'm quite alright."
>"Wonderful, because we have a lot to talk about."
>Yeah, you did have a lot to talk about.
>Like what Twilight did.
"What happened to me? I started releasing fluids from my eyes for no reason, what was that?"
>Twilight's motherly smile returns and she begins her explanation.
>"That was crying, it's what you do when everything becomes too much to handle all at once."
"Crying? Is it a natural occurrence among ponies?"
>"Yes, it is natural to do it and it's a great thing to do, so when you do cry, don't hold back, simply let it all out."
"But why? How did it happen?"
>Something like this can't just come and go, can it?
>But Twilight speaks up before you can think more of it.
>"Well... I kinda did a few things when while you were away..."
"Things like what?"
>>
>>27589207
>"Well, mother things of course, like how to be a mother, what to do to act like a mother, Oh and there was this great book called 'One Way Guide to Taking Care of Foals', It really helped! Then I got really excited, so I called over one of my friends to help think of ways to be a mother." Twilight starts waving her hoof around like a sort of guide stick for her thoughts.
"A friend?"
>"Yep, Starlight Glimmer to be exact. We talked about a multitude of things from 'how to keep your castle from burning down, to 'What to do when he gets into his rebellious faze..." and now she's counting her hooves.
>You can't help but think that there is some unneeded information here.
>But you continue to listen silently, so she can get to the point.
>"... and eventually we got to talking about you in general." Twilight then looks at you.
>"When I described you to her, it reminded her of herself when she was your age. When someone important to her got taken away, she shut herself out from society, only focusing on her studies, and... erm..." Twilight didn't want to tell you too much about her, in case you chose to follow the same path, being as unpredictable as you were.
>"... anyways, most of the people she considered friends distanced themselves from her, which led to a personality almost similar to yours." Twilight's wing now covers your body once more, and the warmth feels nice.
>Nice... you are able to feel... nice.
>"And so I asked her what she wanted most while she was like that, and well..." Twilight's eyes widen, showing a tiny sparkle in them.
>"What she said gave me an idea as to how to start becoming a mother, because what she wanted most..." She leans into you, her hoof wrapping itself around you. "Was to be loved."
>To be loved?
>>
>>27589217
"What is love, Twilight?"
>Her motherly gaze grows bigger and her warm embrace thickens. "Love is a strong affection that you can only have towards those you care for the most."
>You ponder this for a bit
>It resembles kindness, but for the ones you care for the most?
>Strong affections... towards those you cared for... the most...
"Twilight? How do I love? and how do I care? And how do I know I love them?"
>"Well first, all you have to do, is care for some pony, and in order to care, you have to protect them. I think your powers could help with that."
>It is true, the voices do protect me from harm, but that is just instinct.
>Protecting something else? Why would you do that?
>It would cause much risk to yourself and those around, it isn't logical.
>Twilight continues. "And for that last question, thats for you to answer, because after a while, it'll be the most clear when it's staring right at you."
>Looking up at her, she's still giving that... loving smile.
>It's a loving smile, like that of a mother's.
>So you try to give her a smile of your own.
>You feel your lips move, but it doesn't feel quite like a smile, but nonetheless Twilight beams with joy.
>The cuddling intensifies as tentacles now form around you.
>Twilight panics, but tries her best to accept the new limbs constricting around her.
>The tentacles of there own accord, wrap themselves around Twilight, pulling you into her soft bare chest.
>You both lay on your sides, entangled in hooves, wings, and tentacles as the both of you dose off... into a deep sleep...
>>
>>27589227
And that'll be it... I think... contemplating if I should post the rest of this chapter, it is finished, and chapter 4 is underway, but something might cut into my schedule soon. Needless to say, I'll be posting daily.
>>
>>27584312
noice
seems comfy

>>27585110
I'll try
I'm not very creative with poses and situations, if you want something more specific feel free to say.
>>
>>27589399
Is just a family photo with Anon the douchebag cute colt, he's pip size, freckles and a cute long mane. Fluttershy in the middle and Discord.
>>
>>27589245
STANDING ON THE EDGE
>>
>>27589399
Hope you enjoy our stories bro
>>
>>27589521
>pip size
And I thought he was a tiny tot scronny ankle biter before with how I pictured him.
>>
>>27589536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkClJm9SrHI
>>
>>27583453
That transition is crazy.
Way to use your spare time wisely man.
>>
>>27589536
OF THE CRATER
>>
>>27584848
>Be Erf Anon
>Be a dick
>Use horn to swap bodies with PhD
>Gee your dick is now tiny
>Fair change
>>
>>27591141
PhD Anon compensates for his small penis by talking about the wonders of sexual intimacy in a very attractive way, heavily breathing on their clit until they can't take it anymore, shoving their pussies into his face.
>>
>>27591364
Do you think our based drawfag is into lewd? Some foalcon would be nice.

...Is it foalcon or /ss/ if Anon is fucking a filly?
>>
>>27573749
Sleep tight, Pizza.
>>
>>27591370
>...Is it foalcon or /ss/ if Anon is fucking a filly?
Is called pedophilia, this thread is for cute not lewd
>>
>>27591370
>Wanting lewd of anon and either Cherrywood or DT
>>
>>27591370
You need to seek help m80
>>
File: filly3.gif (465 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
filly3.gif
465 KB, 400x314
Fillies are not for sexual, Anon.
>>
>>27591141
>Implying Erf's Anon doesn't have a small dong too
>>
File: findthemistakes.jpg (113 KB, 750x1062) Image search: [Google]
findthemistakes.jpg
113 KB, 750x1062
>>
File: 1359768972780.jpg (224 KB, 655x819) Image search: [Google]
1359768972780.jpg
224 KB, 655x819
>>27591370
>>27591364
>>
Sooo are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>27575600 (You)
>There wasn't much to do now. If you went on another escapade, you might not get enough sleep. And although Applebloom's reaction was still irking you. At least everything else could be...hopefully...be considered to have gone back to normal.
>The only other thing to worry about is seeing just how much you actually could care less about what happened at the fight. Could you really shrug it off? Or was it going to come back and bite you in the ass? You would never know until you stepped out in public.
>"Hey Anon. You're awake, cool"
>You hear Spike's voice coming from behind. Hmm, it wasn't late enough for him to be going to bed yet it seemed.
"Spike?"
>You turn around.
"What's up?"
>"What's up?" Spike seemed confused by your question "I should be asking you that, you looked pretty terrible after your marefriend showed up."
>You sigh..goddammit.
"I really don't wanna talk about that Spike. C'mon, it probably happens to everypony"
>"I'm not too sure about that." Spike smirked just a little, it seemed he still found the whole thing humorous. "But eh, as long as you're ok. I wish you didn't nap for so long though. Too late to go bowling now."
>That's right...the free food for the perfect bowl. Well, shit.
"Sorry, I just wasn't in the mood anymore. Didn't help that you were laughing at me too you know"
>Spike winced, he didn't think he hurt your feelings.
>"Oh come on Anon, you had to admit it was at least a little funny. I'm sorry about laughing, but come on, are you saying if the roles were switched between me and you, and Rarity showed up to save the day. You wouldn't laugh..even a little?"
>You actually stopped to think about that. That would be sorta funny. But....
"A little, but what would make it more funny is right after that it turned out she was just chewing you out as a friend and that her date was right around the corner."
>Spike grumbled and crossed his arms ".....that doesn't sound funny at all"
>That actually gets a chuckle out of you
>>
>>27593433
"Doesn't feel good, does it Spike?"
>"Ok ok, you made your point. Well...you better get some early sleep actually. Considering where you're going tomorrow"
"The Everfree Forest? It's not too late, I think I could stay up a little longer."
>"No, I'm telling you. Just go and get some sleep. You're going to be hanging with Zecora tomorrow and if you're tired, you're going to miss on everything she's saying. She rhymes all the time, and not only that, but she has this weird way of putting things that if you're not paying attention,zoop!, right over your head."
>Was Zecora really that hard to understand in a full conversation? It seemed easy enough watching the show. But...given this is an educational thing. Things might get a touch boring at times. Spike might be right, if you're not paying attention, then Twilight might scold you.
"Alright alirght, But I'm just saying. Twilight said this is happening in the afternoon"
>Spike looked at you with a hard stare "And that's when you usually wake up"
>....
"Alright, sheesh. I'll go sleep then."
>You didn't feel like arguing with him really. You didn't want to put yourself in an actual bad mood considering the incident was still fresh in everyone's mind. Spike was most likely right anyway.
>You say goodnight to Spike, who let's you know that he'll make breakfast for you when you wake up so you'd be prepared. That was actually kind of nice of him. You ask him why he'd go through the trouble. His reply? "We're friends Anon, and you're really gonna need it. Trust me"
>You go to head up to Twilight's room, until one more piece of business smacked you right in the head.
"Waaaaaait! Spike!...the letter!"
>Spike chuckles and waves his hand at you "Already sent it.." Spike holds up a list and points to it "I'm Twilight's number one assistant remember? Wouldn't really be good at my job if I didn't keep track of things I had to do."
>You had to hand it to Spike, he was as much as a faggot as he was based.
"Thanks Spike..."
>>
>>27593544
>It was time to get rest now. With another good night to the baby dragon. You head up into Twilight's room. You could hear the sweet soft coos of her cute voice whispering outward from her bed.
>The problem was, you weren't too sleepy, especially after that nap. But then, Twilight had figured that in. So you grab the Daring Do book and decide to read off at Chapter 2.
>You hop on the bed Twilight set out for you, and begin reading.
>You actually get two chapters in, right when her adventure is starting. But ahh, the two chapters to get there, while much better than chapter one. Left someone like you a little more bored than the average pony. Perfect for getting some Zs.
>And so you fall asleep, Hopefully ready for the day to come.
>Day 4
>"Anon, how could you still be asleep? It's almost noon. Spike said you went to bed early...."
>Twilight was in disbelief as she looked upon your sleeping form.
>Twilight sighed, gently moved the Daring Do book away from your chest and then began to gently shake you. "Anon....Anon...time to get up"
>You gently slap her leg away with your own.
"...mnnnghhh...just a few more minutes"
>Twilight groaned and slowly lifted you with her magic to eye level. "Anon, you need to wake up so we can get you fed and ready to go. If we don't do everything right then the whole thing will be ruined. Some of the amazing things we'll be seeing today only appear at a certain time. Doesn't that make you curious enough to wake up?"
>You sleepily boop her nose with your hoof "....mnnngghaaa..."
>Twilight sighed, and began to walk down to the cutie map room. "I can't believe how much you sleep. If anything, I'm going to have to talk to Discord about your sleeping habits. I have no idea how he manages to get you out of bed in the morning for school...well, the few amounts you've gone, but my point still stands."
>>
>>27593632
>Twilight gently puts you down on her seat. But all you do is fall forward onto the cutie map and smash your face right into a bowl of Cereal and milk.
"AESFESDDS. HELP I'M DROWNING!"
>Twilight put her hoof to her forehead and shook her head. "She didn't expect you to sleep hard enough to fall face first into your breakfast,
>She immediately uses her magic to slide the bowl away from your face as she gives you a snarky smirk. If you were going to be a big sleepy head. Then she might as well try to instill reasons as to not to be. "Anon, Breakfast time"
>oggh, geez. your snout was cold and leaky with milk. You had to rub it off with your hooves.
"W-what happened?! where am I?"
>"You're in the castle still, and you fell face first into your own breakfast. Wouldn't happen if you had better sleeping habits"
>Ahh geez, overslept AGAIN?! But you went to bed this time. Dammit, you really were just really lazy when it came to sleep. No use getting angry about it. It was your fault after all...still, how could you sleep so hard as to fall in your own breakfast? You didn't even remember getting up for it.
"S-sorry, I didn't know I slept for so long. I did go to bed early this time. I even read Daring Do until I fell asleep"
>Twilight's snark slowly washed away. She believed you, since you did have the Daring Do book on your chest. But still, she knew this wouldn't happen if you just slept better. She decides to ease up.
>"Anon, it's alright. But you really need to manage your sleeping habits better, it isn't healthy. It's actually worrying how much you sleep"
>It's mostly because you were awake longer than most foals. But...mnn. You want to change it, but that want will probably dissipate back to your old habits after awhile.
"I'll try...sorry Twilight. I know we had something to do, but we're not late right?"
>>
>>27593782
>Twilight shook her head, and smiled a warm smile now. As long as everything was ok, she had nothing to worry about. "No, we still have plenty of time. Like I said, we have to go in the afternoon. But if you're not ready for it then the whole thing won't work." Then Twilight gives you a big smile as she lifts her right fore leg and makes a "let's mosey" styled action "So eat your breakfast and get your saddle bag, because we're going on a super learning adventure!" She then giggles, both at the slight absurdity of her words and to lift the spirits.
>It worked, you felt better now. Seeing Twilight being adorkable was always a mood lifter.
"Gotcha...let's see"
>You look down at your bowl, lift it up, and just start having the cereal and milk flow down into your mouth.
>"Anon..y-you don't have to eat that-"
>Before she can even finish, you put the bowl down and wipe your face with your leg. and burp.
"Done!"
>"Ooook then." Twilight nervously grinned, that was a little crude. "Well, grab your saddle bag and I'll guide you into the forest....Trust me Anon, I promise you'll have fun"
>You believed her. You go back into the room to grab your saddle bag. You even end up checking for your horn. No dice. Damn...
>You go back to Twilight, already waiting by the door. "Ready already? Do you have everything you usually carry around with you? More importantly, did you bring a pencil and some paper?"
>You nod, you knew you had your school supplies in there.
>"Good, now let's get going." Twilight opens the chamber doors to the entrance hall.
>You both proceed down the hall to the front doors of the castle. But as you both go near, there is a sudden knocking on the door.
>>
File: HI ANON!.png (176 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
HI ANON!.png
176 KB, 1024x1024
>>27594044
>>
Finished the last thread. Life has been kinda shit lately.

Erf, that DT twist was fucking hilarious. I also loved how Anon freaked out like a little whimp when RD picked him up and did the spin smash move. Thinking about it, it would be terrifying if RD did that to you, but still. RD will give him endless amounts of shit for that.

Elo, kicking major ass like always.

Coffeeholic, I don't remember the part where Antonio spoke with the princesses unless it was mentioned in passing in a previous update. Quickly checked and didn't see it.

Cookiesfh interesting but I'm not engaged yet. Need something...

General comment:
So did we really kill the Anonfilly thread? Kinda sucks because I really liked what Crossroads and Stand Proud were doing.

I cheated and looked ahead and that Cherrywood pic is absolutely the most adorable drawing I have seen in a long time.
>>
>>27594044
>both you and Twilight stop from the sudden knocking. Twilight seemed very confused. "Fluttershy?..she was supposed to be waiting for us at Zecora's hut. Hmmnn...well..atleast she knocked." She then called out towards the door "Hold on, we're about to open the door now."
>Twilight smiles, and opens the door to greet her friend.
>But, the pony that was behind that door....was no friend of hers.
>Before Twilight could say a damn thing, The familiar blue Unicorn, donned in a wizard's hat and cape, made a gran and boisterous introduction. "GREETINGS PRINCESS TWILIGHT! IT IS I! THE HUMBLE AND APOLOGETIC TRIXIE!"
>Trixie?!" Twilight said in surprise.
>....holy fuck....you hadn't seen her since season 3. Were you in another episode? What the hell was she doing here? And why...oh right, the whole...alicorn amulet thing.
>"Yes...that's what I just said. Except with a "Apologetic" and "Humble" before it. Is it too hard to understand that I've come to grace you once more with my presence...and perhaps ask a favor?"
>No seriously, fucking Trixie? What the random buttfuckery did she want?
>Twilight looked at her with contempt, a look of contempt that was unnerving to be honest. "So let me get this straight, you've come all the way back to Ponyville. To ask me for a favor...Really?"
>"It is only a small favor, yet one of great importance to Trixie. All I ask is the location of the spirit of chaos, Discord"
>...woah what..WUT?!
"H-hold on, what do you want with Disc...my father?"
>Your voice catches Trixie's attention. She looks down to you, noticing you for the first time. And..her attitude changing after hearing your words. "Wait....are you..Discord's son?"
>>
O shit
>>
>>27593433
Cousin you slept too long i thought we were going bowling
>>
>>27594148
>RED FLAGS! RED FLAGS!
>In fact, you wren't the only one getting red flags. You didn't trust Trixie, and thankfully. Neither did Twilight. "Wait...please tell me you didn't come for Anon"
>Trixie gives an uncaring glare to Twilight "As a matter of fact, I have. I have a very important question to ask him."
>Both you and Twilight look at eachother, then back to Trixie. You both could already guess what she was here for.
>"The horn" you both say.
>That catches Trixie offguard, weakening the confidence in her speech. "T-that's...actually right. But please, hear me out. Just hear me out. It is actually very important for me to ask for use of the horn."
>"Really?" Twilight was sounding rather sarcastic "And why's that?"
>"Why are you speaking to me like that Twilight? You're acting as if I was a monster" Trixie says
>"Not a monster, just somepony who's obviously trying to take advantage of a colt for once again....something beyond your control. There's no reason for you to have something so powerful." Twilight wasn't about to let Trixie anywhere near you.
>And that was fine with you. It was pretty obvious she was here for just the horn.
>"There is, I need it to start my Equestrian super apology tour.....it's a working title. But the fact of the matter is I ned a strong opening show, in the town I subjugated, to make any headway. I truly am sorry for what I've done. I thought you were all about giving second chances."
>"That usually depends Trixie. I would never give somepony like King Sombra or Queen Chrysalis a second chance."
>That made you wince. You really hoped that was a spur of the moment set of words she said. Considering what you need to have done.
>"But you gave Discord, somepony who commited high treason, a second chance. All I want to do is ask Anon, and if he says no...well....."
>Trixie didn't finish her words. She didn't want to think about if you said no.
>>
>>27594355
>Twilight never broke her stern stare. But...she knew Trixie had a point. Compared to what Discord had done. Perhaps she was being a little too harsh. But even still. Going straight for the horn? Twilight knew she couldn't NOT keep her eye off Trixie.

stupid 4chan going goofy
>>
>>27594360
goodnight, sweet prince
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.