[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit to clop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I'll be honest, I've never been that into people. The 3DPD thing has been my stance since middle school when I first discovered hentai. Since then I've bounced to furry, feral cartoony furry (basically pony style), and now 10/10 perfect curvy pony (It's like this show was made exactly for my tastes).

I'm pretty sure my parents know, since I've never shown much interest in dating or people. It's just super awkward that I know they know and haven't ever said anything. I moved years ago, but they still bring up the "any girlfriend yet?" thing constantly whenever I meet up with them or call.

How do I admit it to them? I just have 0 interest in real girls, and pony has taken it so far I doubt I could ever go back.
>>
>>27569230
Don't you fucking retard. Just say you just wanna be single until you're older and established, and keep your fucking masturbation habits to yourself like everyone who isn't Chris-Chan.
>>
>>27569230
You don't, why would you? It's not like you have an obbligation, it's your business! Keep your spaghetti in, you dumbass
>>
>>27569230
Look into their eyes with a straight face. Any moment of hesitation they'll just think you're fucking with them. Keep a calm mind and just say it. No beating around the bush just fucking say it.
>>
>>27569230
Start masturbating and call them in when you're about to cum. You need to have your favorite pic up when them come in and you turn to them and cum to it on them.
>>
>>27569266

Maybe it is chris chan
>>
>>27569563
He wouldn't have said "parentS"
>>
A fucking character that isn't even a FUCKING pony
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27569575
>implying they weren't ponies
no, the comics aren't canon
>>
All you need to do is become a pony yourself, this isn't a easy task, in fact it is a difficult one with multiple steps, but I promise it works
Step 1. Get a real horse
Step 2. Paint it neon pink
Step 3. Jack off the horse
Step 4. Bath in horse jizz
Step 5. Your skin will now be very sticky, run at a wall.
Step 6. Rub your body all up and down the wall, making a smeared milky mess
Step 7. Murder the horse.
Step 8. Use the carcass of dead horse for ancient ritual, and pray to Celestia
Step 9. You are now a pony. Fuck off.
>>
>>27569622
So you're gonna tell me the movie isn't canon either?
>>
>>27569266
/thread
>>
>>27569693
Is this real?
>>
>>27569230
I'd like to lick and rub Sonata's hooves.
>>
>>27569747
I would very much like to massage sonata's pony hooves.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.