[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, wait, wait, so let me get this right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
They're seriously expecting us to believe that this ridiculously flamboyant hairdresser who by the way looks like every gay stereotype incarnated, is interested in mares?!

Hahahahaha
>>
>>27567771
He's a hippy NEET stereotype, not a gay stereotype.
>>
>>27567771
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CampStraight
>>
because if they made him gay the sjws would bitch about gay stereotypes.
>>
File: 351068.png (287 KB, 674x479) Image search: [Google]
351068.png
287 KB, 674x479
>>27567822
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HaveIMentionedIAmHeterosexualToday

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TransparentCloset

>>27567825
But to anyone who has two braincells to rub together it's painfully obvious that he's queer and so deep in the closet he can see Narnia.
Also this show does love its subtext and background clues. Need I remind you of Lyra and Bon-Bon, and how they're "best friends"?
>>
>>27567943
I'm not sure why I'm still surprised that there are still people pushing sexual preferences on characters because muh stereo tipes.
>>
>>27567943
Go back to tumblr, retard.
>>
>>27567771
He'll do it.

He'll cird. All over
>>
>>27567771
I think he is confusing Rainbow Dash with a stallion.
Or he is on the denial "I love tomboys" phase.

That or he is trying to trigger Fluttershy by hitting on her girlfriend.

Tl;Dr: I'm not buying it either
>>
>>27567771
>expecting us to believe
There is no need to believe, cause it's the truth. Don't deny it, anon. Unless you're a faggot...
>>
>>27568126
Maybe Rainbow Dash is so hooked up in roid that she looks like a stallion in universe. but they don't use an unique model for her because that would be extra work.
>>
>>27567771
And hitting on a lesbian to boot!
>>
>>27569481
It's the voice. Maybe?

(Now that I think about it. I recall that they already used that excuse in an actual episode - The one where rarity investigate)
>>
>>27567771
In fact, he's interested in lesbians, duh
>>
well he was hitting onn that rainbow tang
>>
>>27569677
Check em
>>
>>27567822
>>27567943
>tv ropes
fuck off to reddit pls
>>
>>27569705
>>27569684
>>27569677
all me ;)

fuck off i;ve been drinkin
>>
>>27567771

I know a guy who acts just like him. He's been married to his wife for several years now, and always had the same girlfriend in hs. Stereotypes are sometimes wrong, anon.
>>
>>27569721
>implying he isnt in the closet
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 265x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 265x281
>>27567943

According to you, every male is gay, even if he denies it, even if he has sex with females, even if it's canon that he's straight, you'll still insist he's gay. You're worse than atheists.
>>
I don't want the creepy gross neet playing on my team. Let this one be straight.
>>
>>27569721
>implying he isn't cheating on her, sucking dicks in public bathroom stalls and hooking up with anonymous men from craigslist

Biscum are truly the worst.
>>
>>27569854
But some.of those things do happen. Some gay guys do have sex with women to either try and convince themselves or everyone else they're straight
>>
>>27569973
I fantasize constantly about pussy eating however i also want to take a ballet class
Does this make me gay?
>>
>>27570004
Anon, I...
>>
Effeminate heterosexual here. Fight me.
>>
>>27570740
I fucking hate fatfems.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.