[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do ponies drink coffee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: download (10).jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
7 KB, 278x181
do ponies drink coffee?
>>
Probably.
>>
>>27565084
sure why not?
>>
>>27565084
Fluttershy drinks tea, so why not?
>>
Ponk drinks three pots a day
>>
Which pony would be the one to brag about how they take their coffee black? You know the kind.
>>
>>27565084
I don't trust anything that doesn't drink coffee
>>
>>27565084
I can't think of any instance of coffee in the show. It's always unspecified or tea.
>>
>inb4 green related to ponies drinking coffee and how it ultimately leads to anon nutting all the ponies

Just another peaceful day.
>>
File: good morning purplebutt.jpg (557 KB, 1500x850) Image search: [Google]
good morning purplebutt.jpg
557 KB, 1500x850
Yes
>>
>>27565115
In the comics, the Reflexion arc.
We have a cute story about coffee.

At least there is that.
>>
>>27565132
That's a pretty dumb origin story for coffee in their world. But Cook was the queen of dumb origin stories.
>>
>>27565108
Probably Applejack
>>
>>27565141
It was more intended as a cute little joky story than a serious origin story.

And well, who wants a serious origin story about coffee in equestria?
>>
>>27565122
>Be anon
>Be in Equestria
>Already know all the pones and they just accepted a giant green alien creature living in town so no need for any of that pesky world and character building
>Be tired
>Make coffee
>Suddenly Rarity crawls out of my dick
>It hurt
>"Oh darling, are you darlingly drinking simply darling darling brand coffee?"
"Yes"
>"Oh darling, that simply makes me desire your darling dick"
"Okay character who has no chemistry with me but the audience is just supposed to accept we're a thing, lets bone."
>And then they fucked while drinking coffee
>fin
Keep bumping this thread and I'll have a sequel ready in two weeks
>>
>>27565153
True. It is rather weird that ponies don't drink it, though. It is always tea. Maybe coffee isn't relatable to kids?

>>27565155
I kekked.
>>
>>27565155
Great Neil Dusedau impression here
>>
File: latte or whatever.jpg (62 KB, 608x508) Image search: [Google]
latte or whatever.jpg
62 KB, 608x508
DYEWTS?
>>
>>27565226
It's pretty weird the only times it has been in the show it involved Rarity. Last time was Rarity Investigates. I guess it's because she can drink it instead of just staring.
>>
>>27565250
rarity is basic white chick confirmed>>27565226
>>27565250
>>
File: 1465000149762.png (138 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1465000149762.png
138 KB, 500x455
>>27565111
>trips confirm
>Never had coffee
>Never will
Uhhh I can explain
>>
>>27565276
dude, coffee is fucking amazing when made right,
>>
only in the big-city type places: of course Canterlot is a given. It's one of the things Twilight Sparkle missed after moving to Ponyville, as they're reliant on traders making their routes every week or so.

Mrs Cake must have once said to herself 'get with the times, Cup', and had a machine installed at the Sugarcube Corner bakery - a big, hissing machine of knobs, valves, and polished chrome - but the blasted thing was more trouble than it was worth.
>>
>>27565280
Sleep is my best coffee if i really need to refuel. All i need is 10 minute power nap and I'm feeling great. It doesn't even matter where. I prefer 30 minutes though
>>
>>27565084
Not shown but Suri orders coffee in the show.
>>
>>27565250
Rarity is a busy lady who has lits of work to do, but also likes to spend time in cafés. Why wouldn't it be her that we see drinking coffee?
>>
>>27565288
Nigga, you know all you need to make coffee, good coffee, is a peculator and a heat source.
It's not exactly chemistry
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x354
>>27565084
No
>>
>>27568148
And the beans, of course. Which you need to purchase with money, or barter with materials for.

Do you even imagination?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.