[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, just because RD doesn't like Zephyr doesn't mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
Guys, just because RD doesn't like Zephyr doesn't mean she's a lesbian. She's just got really high standards when it comes to stallions.
>>
>>27564851
She'll never get Soarin
>>
>>27564851
Thank you for stating the obvious OP
>>
>>27564881
>implying he hasn't had her sit on his muzzle after a long, hard, sweaty day of practice at least 4 times by now
>>
>>27564851
Actually she is neither, Faust confirmed she is asexual or into self-cest.
>>
>>27564905
>2016
>faust
>relevant
Nigga I got news for you...
>>
>>27564851
I agree with that.
But their is a lot of little details that may lead someone to think or want her to be a lesbian.

Nothing suggest she is not either, so everything is possible.

And by the way she seem to live with fluttershy now. At least that's what I got from last episode...

I do think it would make the story more interesting if she really was in a close relationship with fluttershy all along, instead of the traditional "wanting to be with a wonderbolt because I'm a wonderbolt too bullshit"
>>
>>27564894
Tell that to all those other anons who keep insisting her hostile attitude toward's Zephyr's advances is evidence that she's a lesbian.
>>27564905
1. She was drunk when she posted that.
2. Sheldon Cooper was originally believed to be an asexual narcissist and anyone who has kept up with the latest episodes of The Big Bang Theory knows how that turned out.
>>
>>27564922
this was long after the drunk rampage she did on twitter that one time.
>>
>>27564895
unf
>>
File: large.jpg (239 KB, 1010x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
239 KB, 1010x1024
>>27564922
Those anons are either joking or heavily delusional.
Most Rainbowfags accept that she's straight and that Zephyr was just a horrible creeper.

Fuck, Soarindash is incredibly popular for a reason after all.
>>
all of you awful sub humans need to fucking kill yourselves gtfo life stupid cunts. What is wrong with you cunts? Watching this bullshit rubbing ya cocks while watching a couple of animated ponies fuck around? You cunts are all pretty fucked aren't you? Do you take meds for your ADD and Autism? please OD on them <33
>>
File: sexy_mare.png (45 KB, 676x785) Image search: [Google]
sexy_mare.png
45 KB, 676x785
>>
>>27564959
Simbly Ebin X-DDDDD
Wher do I upboat? :-DDDDD
>>
>>27564851
this thread is hatchery of shipfaggots
>>>/trash/
>>
>>27564895
Why are all you dashfags into facesitting?
>>
File: td.png (2 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
td.png
2 MB, 2400x1800
>>27565137

Life would be fine if we'd both 69
>>
File: mskent.png (65 KB, 238x230) Image search: [Google]
mskent.png
65 KB, 238x230
>high standards
>>
>>27564905
Well technically, If Faust says she is in love with herself, she is a lesbian then.

shes in love with herself--->>RD is a female-->>RD loves female
>>
>>27564905
>loving yourself is asexual
She was making a joke about how RD is narcissistic. Also, asexual just means you don't like to fuck. If she was ace she could still date people and fall in love.
>>
>>27564851
>Not liking a NEET means you have high standards
lol.
Refer to the following
>>27558620
>>
why everyone just fucking IGNORE how RD changed her attitude after this miserable faggot found job and graduated?
seriously are you guys fucking BLIND or just genuinely retarded?
>>
>>27565640
She never told him to GTFO neither, and she seem to like him more after he stopped being a NEET
>>
>>27564881
more like soarin will never get her
>>
>>27564922
>watching the big guy theory
>>
>>27565754
>fanon pic
fag
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.