[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitmare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 192749y1802.png (948 KB, 731x1024) Image search: [Google]
192749y1802.png
948 KB, 731x1024
You have been selected to secretly eliminate each member of the main 6 by Chrysalis/Sombra/Discord/Celestia/Whoeverthefuck
How do you eliminate each of them without being noticed?
>>
>>27563868
Lace a book with poison on the pages and wait for Twilight to get a paper cut, she'll die of natural causes.
>>
Snipe pink one first
>>
>>27563868
Lure Sombra with Crystals somewhere secluded. Then you just- I don't know. Stab him.
>>
>>27564717
You don't read very well do you? Your job is to kill the Mane6, Sombra just hired you.
>>
>>27563868
I don't
>>
File: 5891423056241.jpg (54 KB, 453x441) Image search: [Google]
5891423056241.jpg
54 KB, 453x441
>>27563868
Time to get edgy:

Fluttershy is the first one to go.
Others won't notice her disappearance immediately.
She lives pretty far off the town and Everfree Forest is one of the best places to hide the body after the job.
I simply walk up to her and tell her that I want to get a pet.
When, I'm alone with her in her cottage, I wait for the perfect moment when she is standing with her back presented to me.
Remembering about the power of her Stare, I act quickly, stabbing her in the back a few times, with my well hidden knife.

Rainbow is the next one to go.
Her giant ego is my ally.
I lure her out into secluded place by telling her that I heard a lot of good about her flying skills, but I just don't believe it and want her to show me.
I tire her out by telling her again and again that the tricks she showed me were nice, but not awesome and she should try again.
After another set of tricks, when she's too tired to move fast enough, I beckon her to me.
She expect praises, I shot her from a point blank range in the head.
A pistol with attached silencer is an assassins best friend.

Rarity is next.
I wait until she's alone in her boutique.
The job is simple, I tell her that I'm a reporter working for one of the biggest fashion magazines out there.
I want to see her designs and do an exclusive interview with her.
Telling her that I don't want any interruptinos during the interview, I ask her to close the boutique for a while.
Then it's Fluttershy all over again.
I wait for her to turn her back to me and inject her with enough poison to kill a yak instantly.
I don't want any blood, or screams to betray the true nature of my job prematurely.
Of course I hide her body in the butique's basement, or something and hang a "Be back in a while" sign at the front door.
>>
>>27565625
Let's go see Applejack at her farm.
Through the scope of my sniper rifle.
I have no other choice, I can't lie to her.
She'll see right through my lies.
I wait until no one of her family can see her.
It's a large orchard, so I don't have to wait for long.
Taking a shot, I start running to hide her body in the nearby bushes, as quick as I can.

Pinkie is my next target.
I run quickly to Sugarcube Corner.
Time is of the essence.
Applejack's family will start looking for her soon.
As always, Pinkie is working behind the counter, selling pastries and other shit.
I come up to her, holding my 'special' cupcakes in front of her.
I tell her that I'm a baker from another town and I heard a lot about her amazing skills in the kitchen.
Of course, I want to improve my own skills and I ask her to judge my cupcakes in private and tell me what I can do to make those better.
And yes, my special cupcakes have more poison in them than sugar.

I don't know if I'm even able to deal with Twilight.
She's an alicorn Mary Sue of this world.
I just leave the package at her door, it's send by Celestia and it's addressed to her.
There's enough explosives inside to blow her castle sky high.
Hoping that it will be enough to off her, I leave Ponyville for good.

What the hell am I doing with my life?
>>
File: 8VUBqtp.gif (729 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
8VUBqtp.gif
729 KB, 320x240
>>27563868
>without being noticed
Stealth is for amateurs.
>>
File: 1423513497909.jpg (120 KB, 1800x1229) Image search: [Google]
1423513497909.jpg
120 KB, 1800x1229
>>27566444
This one gets it.
>>
>>27563868
I'm more than sure that no matter how stealthy something is, it wouldn't take more than a couple days to notice. Unless this supposed agent's employer was already mobilizing some massive plan, it would be hard to capitalize on anything.
>>
File: moar-dakka.jpg (429 KB, 784x477) Image search: [Google]
moar-dakka.jpg
429 KB, 784x477
>>27566444
Agreed. I just need all 6 together and unleash more dakka. I might need more dakka.
>>
File: k-ondor.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1606) Image search: [Google]
k-ondor.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1606
>>27567002
>>
>>27564709
>implying the master of the fourth wall is the easiest to kill
Wew
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.