[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So they just left this place full of god knows how many hidden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: latest-19.png (808 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest-19.png
808 KB, 1280x720
So they just left this place full of god knows how many hidden spellbooks and dangerous artifacts completely unguarded?
>>
>>27563062
Celestia's a great ruler isn't she?
>>
>>27563062
It's like an old Jedi temple, anyone can just walk in and do whatever
>>
>>27563128
And people wonder how they got BTFO so easily
>>
>>27563062
makes for a great source of plothooks though.

They can always have an adventure episode from an evil artifact being stolen from their, or have the mane six have to retriever a book or artifact from their to fight a villain.
>>
>>27563062
Threadly reminder that they were clearly intending the sisters' old castle to eventually be Twilight's, until Hasshit insisted on shoving that eyesore advertisement into Ponyville instead.

I know we wouldn't have the show without the shilling, but sometimes it really does make me infuriated.
>>
>>27563222
>twilight living that far away from ponyville

lol nope
>>
File: Celestia 3.png (344 KB, 1600x1762) Image search: [Google]
Celestia 3.png
344 KB, 1600x1762
>>27563062
Like hell Celestia and Luna wanna mess with that shit, that stuff is dangerous ya know!
>>
>>27563238
>Twilight and the other mane six's popularity makes the population of Ponyville explode.
>Ponyville turns into a full-blown city that stretches all the way out to the castle.
>>
>>27563062
One of a few thousand things in the show that had made me say what
>>
>>27563444
I was actually hoping for this.
>>
>>27563222
i was actually fully expecting this as well. i thought the tree of harmony would remove the curse from the forest or something.

obviously it had to be habitable at some point if it was the original castle for the ruling sisters.
>>
>>27563062
>completely unguarded
>you have to go through the everfree forest to get there
>>
>>27565454
It's a literal walk in the breeze. Despite all the hype it was given in the S1 pilot as this dangerous place from which there was no return, ponies have walked in and out of it relatively easily for 5 season now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.