[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun-day Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: SundayBestDay.png (730 KB, 1951x1719) Image search: [Google]
SundayBestDay.png
730 KB, 1951x1719
It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's gentle radiance.

Do you think booping Celestia would cause the sun to go out like an on/off switch?

Here's an archive link: http://pastebin.com/F2iArQf1
>>
File: popcorn.gif (197 KB, 293x199) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
197 KB, 293x199
but its still night.
>>
File: [navy seal copypasta].png (339 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[navy seal copypasta].png
339 KB, 1280x720
Still saturday on the west coast, but good thing this is up before that faggot could start his.
>>
File: CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP.jpg (181 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP.jpg
181 KB, 1280x960
>>27563729
sun's up somewhere, bruh
>>
File: splattered.gif (210 KB, 1200x776) Image search: [Google]
splattered.gif
210 KB, 1200x776
>>
File: Celestia-HR.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2500) Image search: [Google]
Celestia-HR.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2500
>>
File: celestia_by_tsitra360-da3bpj6.png (2 MB, 1200x918) Image search: [Google]
celestia_by_tsitra360-da3bpj6.png
2 MB, 1200x918
>>
>>27562915
No, you need to use her teats like those old push-button switches to turn the sun on and off.
>>
>>
File: princess ffffff.png (477 KB, 863x779) Image search: [Google]
princess ffffff.png
477 KB, 863x779
>>27562915
Tuning her cutie mark picks up different radio stations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEEabpE9x1Y
>>
File: p1c.png (2 MB, 1501x1501) Image search: [Google]
p1c.png
2 MB, 1501x1501
Should be illegal to be this hot.
carlos.png
>>
>>27564219
I can't even begin to imagine how you'd a) find that out, and b) make use of your depraved knowledge.

You can't just go poking random parts of Celestia's anatomy. That's rude!
>>
>>27564819
>Be in the middle of fun times with Celly
>Decide to play with her teats a bit, you've never done that before
>Three seconds later Purplebooks teleports into the room, demanding to know who is trying to steal the sun
>You're still balls-deep in your princess, and it takes a few moments for Twilight to notice
>Poor Tia is too uncoordinated to teleport her back out.

>Be in the middle of boring court day with Celly
>Can tell she's getting annoyed
>Distraction required
>Reach over and boop a teat without warning
>Sun goes out
>All the ponies sit in the darkness trying to decide if they'd really just seen that.
>>
File: 1362255909236.png (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1362255909236.png
2 MB, 1500x1500
I want it all to burn.
>>
File: c1.png (619 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
c1.png
619 KB, 960x640
>>27565001
>>
>more than 100 episodes
>still no Celestia episode
>0.5 if you count the one with Philomena the phoenix, i guess
taking all bets on 'honestly forgotten she exists'
>>
File: soon.png (265 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
265 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>27565267
Little-known fact: those hoof-covers date back to the wilder, post-Banishment Equestria. An even littler-known fact is that they still have their edge, and point, to this day; a reminder, for Celestia, of times better left to the history books.
>>
>>27565315
>Celestia fitfully kicks, groaning into the sheets
>four months since her sister's punishment, and she's still having trouble sleeping
>last week she managed to kick you away, hard enough to wind you, and roll into her hoofcovers, before she was lucid
>watching her as she realised where she was, and that she was holding a blade to your throat, almost broke you both
>...only time will tell, right?
>>
Are there any Anon and yandere Celestia stories?
>>
File: 1420677762993.png (416 KB, 880x907) Image search: [Google]
1420677762993.png
416 KB, 880x907
>>27562915
'bout damn time really. Thanks HeliAnon for taking upon yourself to make this thread today. Lately we' been having more breaks than threads.
>>
>>27565447
There are not enough stories centred around those events.
>>
>>27565637

>be eating cereal at the table
>honestly, it's nice being alone for a while. Ever since...
>"Sir, would you like another bowl?"
>It's just some maid attendant with a box of Cheery-Os.
>You didn't question why they had an almost exact knock off version, you only enjoyed.
"Yeah, that'd be great. Than-"
>"I believe there were some floors in the upper guest chambers that needed sweeping. Why don't you stop bothering us?"
>Celestia suddenly appears and her glare makes you want to go sweep floors, instead of the maid she meant.
>You're left alone together, with Celestia staring down at you with narrowed eyes.
"Look, uh. She was just bringing me another box of cereal and..."
>"Anonymous you're immortal now, you promised me you'd only spend time with me from now on."
"Yeah, but..."
>"It's only been 5 years. I'm just not comfortable with you talking to other mares. Can't you give me a few more centuries to adjust? I've never had a coltfriend before. It takes some getting used to."
>You regret making certain promises now.

How's that?
>>
File: [renegade prompt popping up].gif (2 MB, 625x570) Image search: [Google]
[renegade prompt popping up].gif
2 MB, 625x570
>>27566086
Not enough mares exiled to moon for looking at the royal consort inappropriately/10
>>
File: 1465002526757.png (328 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1465002526757.png
328 KB, 700x700
>>27566086
I like it
>>
File: bride.png (321 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bride.png
321 KB, 500x375
>>27565447
>>27566057
>you will never be Celestia's rock after the hardest decision of her life
sad_time.feel
>>
I've got some of my old fic written. I know it's been months but I'm just wondering if you guys would still like an update. I may need to write a little more, though, just to be on the safe side.
>>
File: 1447375870495.gif (742 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447375870495.gif
742 KB, 1200x1200
>Fucking sun, too fucking early for this shit.
>Grumbling to yourself your footfalls echoed down the hall as various ponies ducked and dodged out of your way in horror.
>The sun rose this morning waking you up with all its glory, but you didn’t want to be up, no sir-ee bob. Anon wanted sleep.
>Sleep and a hangover who decided to fuck with your life.
>You drank enough of the royal wine last night to put a normal pony in the hospital and then some.
>Now there should only be sleep.
>So dressed in your best jammies (the nice green ones you got from a strange mint green unicorn) you were going to see a certain princess and have her dial it down a notch.
>”And that is why we can ease the trade restri… Anonymous good morning.”
>You were going to ignore that statement, you know you looked like shit, hell you felt like it.
>All the heads in the room turned to you, various dignitaries smiling and waving at you.
>Had you not been feeling like shit you would have waved back, they were some alright horses in your book.
>Without a single word you walked up to Sunny-Buns.
>Had your eyes been fully open and you gave a shit you would have noticed the look of terror that washed over her face as you began touching her.
>Several ponies in the Royal Court just outright fainted.
>>
File: 1455763117332.jpg (106 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
1455763117332.jpg
106 KB, 900x750
>>27566859
>It was just too much for their marshmallow minds to take in.
>Moving one hand on her cutie mark, you moved it in a circular direction like a dimmer knob.
>The sun began to dim, then got brighter, then dimmer, how the fuck do you work this thing?
>”Anon please stop, this is… is.. highly ina..propriate.” She tried saying it smoothly but little yelps and moans were coming out of her mouth at every breath.
>You weren’t going to, your other hand tried booping her right on the nose, which caused a strobe like effect to start.
>Maybe you needed to change the angle? Lifting her floaty tail and aligning towards the sun for best reception you tried various degrees.
>Well it looks like you had no choice but to go for the master control, reaching under her you found her soft teats.
>Rubbing them produced a pulsating effect within the sun, with every motion of your hand it would grow brighter and dimmer each time.
>”Anon I’m about to..”
>With a loud moan the sun let out a noise like a balloon being deflated before dimming to more acceptable light output.
“Much better. Good night.”
>Walking back to your room you ignored the panting Celestia laying in a pool of some questionable fluids.
>Every other pony in the court was out including the guards. Oh well they probably needed the shut eye as well.
>It was time to go back to sleep.
---
Just a quickie for everyone.

>>27566808
Please do.
>>
>>27566874
10/10, made me chuckle. Always nice to see your stuff, Heli.
>>
>>27564296
>linconshire poacher
Oh, my sides.
>>
File: 1170832.jpg (134 KB, 1024x1192) Image search: [Google]
1170832.jpg
134 KB, 1024x1192
How would you punish your princess for being naughty?
>>
>>27567341
Horse. Whipping.
>>
File: spiral power sunhorse.jpg (8 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
spiral power sunhorse.jpg
8 KB, 546x546
Somepony calls you
You answer quite slowly
>>
File: petlestia.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
petlestia.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27567341
I won't do that one thing she really likes.
>>
>>27567341
force her through day court with an egg vibrator strapped to her clit
>>
>>27562915

i would celestia such a magnificent rim job that she would use her magic to make me immortal
>>
>>27566874
Alrighty Heli, here it comes, as promised.
Pastebin for those who need to catch up (it's been updated): http://pastebin.com/LV46JLec
>>
>Celestia is incredibly confused.
>Anon died an old man five decades ago. Why is he is suddenly back, but as young as he once was?
>On the very anniversary of his death, no less.
>That combined with the ray of moonlight among the cloudy skies convinced her that it was no coincidence. Something was amiss; something else was going on that she was not aware of.
>Some ancient force could be in play here.
>Perhaps she could ask Luna about it...? She was always better with old magicks, even if she wasn't even able to figure out where Anon came from, and how he got here.
>The chances of her sister knowing anything about it were minuscule, but she may as well try.
>Would he even remember anything from before his death?
>Deep down, she sincerely hoped he would. She wanted her Anonymous back. Those were quite possibly her happiest years in her long, three millennia-long life.
>She looked over at the bed from her position next to the desk, in front of one of the windows, expecting to see Anon's sleeping form.
>Rather, his form was not sleeping.
>He was completely awake, staring at her with what must be a mixture of pure confusion, terror, and bewilderment.
"A-Anon?"
>"W-who are you? How do you know my name?"
>He attempts to back up even farther into the backboard, only able to press his back harder into it and making no real distance.
"Anon, you must calm down. I can explain everything, just calm down for me."
>She put on the best affectionate and gentle smile as she could.
>"Where am I?"
>She tentatively took a few steps forward, stopping at the foot of the bed.
"You're in Equestria. To be more specific, you're in a train car on the way to Canterlot, the capital city. There, my palace resides and you will be able to rest more comfortably there."
>She sighed and continued on.
"I am Princess Celestia. I raise the sun every morning for all of my subjects. I rule over this land with my sister, Luna, who raises the moon."
>Anonymous stares at the bedsheets, taking everything in.
>>
>>27568448
>She hesitated, but couldn't help but ask.
>"Do you remember anything about me?"
>He looked up back at her, looking as if he was delving through his mind for any memories of her.
>"I... uh..."
>He shook his head, as if he was attempting to clear his mind of fog.
>"I... can't say I do. I can't remember just about anything, really. Why do you ask?"
>She flinched on the inside, but kept her calm and gentle demeanor.
>So he didn't remember anything...
"Oh, it's nothing. Do you have any other questions?"
>"How did I get here? Also, why don't I have any clothes on?"
>She shook her head.
"Unfortunately, I have no clue. That is a mystery to both of us."
>Anon sighed in defeat.
>"Damn."
>An awkward silence ensued for a short duration, but Anon broke it.
>"...do you have any clothing for me?"
"No, I do not."
>She considered telling him that she did have some of his old clothing at the palace, but decided against it. He'd be quite curious as to why she has clothing prepared for him even though he has no recollection of where he is.
>Anon simply leaned back into the bed, resting his head on the pillow. His breathing hitched as he lay into the bed, and he rose up again and looked at his shoulder.
>"What happened to me?"
"We were attacked while I was bringing you to safety." she simply replied.
>"O-oh."
>Laying back down, Anon simply stared at the ceiling.
"You should get some rest. We have a long train ride yet. You'll be safe, don't worry. I will make sure of that."
>She went back to the window, gazing out at the landscape in thought as the train neared Canterlot.
>"Alright. Wait, one more question."
>Celestia turned her head back towards the human in the bed.
"Yes?"
>"How do you know my name?"
>She stared at him, mulling over appropriate responses before finally deciding on a curt, simple one.
"That is a long story that I will tell you later. Now, I suppose it's my turn to ask a question. Do you mind?"
>He shook his head and just looked at her, listening intently.
>>
>>27568465
"Why are you not afraid or apprehensive, at least as much as would be expected? You're in a very unfamiliar environment, with a creature you've probably never seen before, which also speaks your language and has a mane that seems surreal."
>Celestia's choice of criteria was intentional; it was what Anon had first lamented about when she finally managed to calm him down on that fateful night.
>"Wow, it's like you read my mind. That's exactly what I was about to say."
>His face twists into a look of thought for a moment.
>"...did you?"
>Celestia chuckles a little bit, but soon composes herself.
"Of course not."
>Anonymous just scratches the back of his head in response, probably out of embarrassment. "Well, to answer your question, this whole situation seems very... familiar to me for some reason. When I saw you, it was like I'd recognized someone I've never met. I got the feeling that I was seeing an old friend, someone who I could trust. I may have a screw loose, but that's the honest truth. When I first woke up, I was scared, but that's because I hadn't really gotten a grasp of my surroundings."
>The sun princess' eyes widened in surprise. Maybe he did retain some memories, and they just have to be recovered. She makes a mental note to look into it later once she breaks the 'news' to Anonymous.
>Whenever she does, at least. It will be a while before the time comes.
>Or maybe he didn't have to know...?
>She'd have to think about this more. Returning from her thoughts, she addresses Anon.
"That's quite strange. I'm just glad I'm not having to calm a defensive and terrified extra-terrestrial," Celestia says with a warm smile.
>Anon chuckles. "Yeah, I guess we both got lucky."
>Oh, how she relished this feeling. She knew she shouldn't, but just having small talk with him, even given the situation, was a sensation she had dearly missed for the longest fifty years of her life.
>Sighing, she returns from her thoughts once more.
>>
File: 1440961927561.jpg (438 KB, 1000x1032) Image search: [Google]
1440961927561.jpg
438 KB, 1000x1032
>>27568477
"I hate to cut the conversation short, but you really do need rest. You're injured and have a lot to tackle in the morning. Namely, figuring out how to get you home."
>Anonymous tenses at the word 'home', but regains his composure. Celestia mentally raises an eyebrow in response, wondering what he must have experienced in his own world that would warrant that response. He never mentioned anything bad about it back then, but then again, he never really talked about it either.
>Now that she's thinking about it, Celestia realizes he'd always change the subject or skirt around it. She just never noticed somehow.
>"Alright, I'll try and get some sleep. Don't eat me, alright?" He smiles at her. Oh, sweet Matriarch, how she's missed that smile.
>She smiles in return.
"Good night, Anonymous."
>"Good night, Celly." comes the response, as he turns over into the bed and closes his eyes. Within the minute, he's passed into the peaceful realm of dreams. Maybe Luna might take notice.
>She doesn't bother correcting him on the name either.
>She takes a look at the clock on the wall. It read half past midnight. She'd have to wake up in five hours to raise the sun.
>Soon, it dawned on her. She mentally slapped herself for not having considered it before.
>There was a human in the only bed, and the carpet would not be a very comfortable sleeping space.
>While the bed was definitely large enough for the both of them (and then some), there was no doubt that Anon would probably be startled to find her in the bed next to him should he wake up in the middle of the night before she does.
>She resigns herself to the floor, grabbing a spare blanket from the wardrobe and laying it down.
>She removes her regalia, slowly lifting piece by piece off of herself with her magic and setting them in their places in the wardrobe, closing it.
>>
File: 1442867666270.png (274 KB, 875x914) Image search: [Google]
1442867666270.png
274 KB, 875x914
>>27568488
>Curling up on the blanket, she gets as comfortable as she possibly could before she closes her eyes and falls into a restless and uncomfortable sleep, the various sounds of the train rumbling in the background.
>The sound of a stopping train and the hisses of the engine awoke her. Groggily, Celestia stood up, stretching her aching joints.
>Looking through the windows, she was shocked to find no paparazzi, only to realize why after a few seconds of fatigue.
>She was so glad she had a private train station built for the Royal Express all those years ago.
>It allowed her to travel to and from the castle in peace, which she was immensely grateful for.
>Glancing over to the bed, Celestia took a moment to look at the still sleeping Anon.
"Welcome home, my sunshine."
>Checking the clock, it appeared she woke up just in time.
>Celestia steps out of the train car into the dark, chilly morning, charging her horn with magical energy and begins to raise the sun.
>The golden disk slowly rose over the horizon, glowing with a pure radiance. The sky turned a beautiful mix of oranges and blues and golds as Equestria was illuminated by her sun.
>She nodded in approval as she finished, turning back to the train car to retrieve Anonymous.
>Only to find him awake, of course.
>He was slackjawed as he eyed Celestia. She just gave him a warm smile in response.
>"I'm sorry, Princess, but did you just raise the sun? I mean, I know you told me you could, I just didn't really think about what you had said."
"Yes, and I know it may come as a surprise, and I can expla-"
>"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."
>She blinked in surprise at the unexpected compliment, using all her willpower to avoid blushing.
"Thank you, Anonymous," she says, now smiling wider. "Now, we must get you into the castle and start sorting out your accomodations."
>"I really do appreciate this, Princess." Anonymous responds, a grateful look in his eyes.
>>
File: 1445298147926.png (59 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445298147926.png
59 KB, 800x800
>>27568501
"It really is no issue, Anonymous. We're probably going to have to keep you hidden until I can release an official statement, as to not cause panic within the public. Seeing such a new creature living in the royal palace will be sure to stir up something."
>"Yeah, I imagine seeing a hairless ape alongside the princess of a country would probably be a little weird."
She chuckles. "Yes, it would be. Now come, we must get going before the servants awake."
>"I'd love to, but I'm still a bit naked here."
>Mentally slapping herself again, she makes a mental note to get a tailor to make him some clothing. Maybe Rarity would be excited by the prospect.
"Oh, yes, my apologies. You may just use the sheets. I'll grab my regalia and give you some privacy."
>"Alright then. Not sure how I'm gonna do this, but I'll make do."
>After Celestia retrieves her regalia and leaves the train car, he cobbles something together resembling a toga, covering up most of his body except for the bandaged shoulder. Nodding in satisfaction, he follows behind her.
>Anonymous' eyes widen as he takes in the landscape from the height of the mountain.
"Enjoying the view?" Celestia quips.
>"Definitely. And yet..."
"Hm?"
>"...everything seems so familiar. The train car, the landscape, you, everything. It's like one big feeling of deja vu, as if I forgot everything and I'm still re-experiencing it."
>"For example, that town over towards the east, right under the sun."
>He points right at Ponyville.
>"I swear I've seen that town from a view like this before, and even the forest right next to it, even if I can't recall ever seeing it."
>Celestia, unbeknownst to Anonymous, is incredibly giddy inside. Recovering his memory might be easier than she originally thought! Then she'd have her beloved again, and she'll have him forever if she finds out how to give him immortality..
>'No, Celestia,' she thinks. 'Think of what's best for him, not for you.'
"Interesting. We might have to look into this later."
>>
File: 1443358213938.jpg (453 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443358213938.jpg
453 KB, 819x1024
>>27568520
>"You could say that again."
>Oh, how she was so tempted to lay it out on the table right now and tell him about what he was fifty years ago. She's going to have to exercise some incredible self-restraint in the coming weeks or months if she was going to make him comfortable here.
"Alright, we really do need to hurry, Anonymous. The servants should be waking up right about now."
>"Okay. I'll be right behind you."
>The pair quietly stride to the other side of the empty train station. Celestia guides him through the entrance to the castle, and the doors shut quietly behind them.

>inb4 I can't write character interactions and genuine-feeling characters for shit

Aaaaand that's it for now, anons. Hopefully more follows soon. As always, critique and comments are appreciated.

Feels good to have revived such a long dead green. It's been almost nine months.
>>
>>27568541
Nice green mann
>>
>>27568541
damn, i had almost completely forgotten about this green. glad you're continuing it!
>>
File: 1417980564288.png (1 MB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1417980564288.png
1 MB, 1032x774
>>27566874
My sides. Thanks Helianon. Now I want to rub her teats so badly.
>>
File: sunhorse_bodyflicker_technique.jpg (315 KB, 867x867) Image search: [Google]
sunhorse_bodyflicker_technique.jpg
315 KB, 867x867
>>27568817
You and me both, man.
>>
>>27568541
>'Hey look, it's that ape-thing the Princess loved!'
>fission mailed
>>
On a 'lesser-known stories' topic: >picrelated.

If anyone has a cap of that four-piece story about some Anon's dream, involving a dying Equestria and Celestia's treasure, before departing for space, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
File: bathtime.gif (313 KB, 1280x1020) Image search: [Google]
bathtime.gif
313 KB, 1280x1020
>>27568541
Nice green, I've added you and your story to the archive.
>>
File: 1417347805693.png (112 KB, 207x305) Image search: [Google]
1417347805693.png
112 KB, 207x305
>>27567524
Unf.
>W-what's that w-whip for, Celly?
>sultry_sunhorse_look.jpg
>>
File: tumblr_o7zijzqzTC1t9vi9lo1_1280.png (2 MB, 1280x1695) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7zijzqzTC1t9vi9lo1_1280.png
2 MB, 1280x1695
Bretonnian Celestia bump.
>>
>>27563984
That hair curl on he other side of her head...
It does things to my body. Is that normal?
Like, as a mild hairfag, I should be indulging in her flowing right-hoof-side hair, yet it's that little hair curl...
>>
File: 1457184096058.jpg (494 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457184096058.jpg
494 KB, 900x1600
So time for an update to an old green. When last we left off Anon survived being abducted by a thunderbird. Only to end up in Ponyville.
--
>Twilight for all intents and purposes didn’t look at all amused, not one bit judging by the angry look on her face.
>”Anon I understand that you’re not exactly happy with just going back to Canterlot but do you know how much trouble you’ve caused with your little escapade?”
>Escapade she says, all you did was get the fuck out from a sham marriage.
>That and get abducted by an overly maternal legendary avian creature of lore.
>She was nice.
“I’m not going back and to tell the truth, technically on the power totem pole I outrank you soooo my answer is no to whatever it is you’re going to propose.”
>That’s right silly pony, Anon be nobodies bitch.
>”You are going back Anon.”
>Twilights face reddened and her frown grew.
>Little horse wanted to play in the big leagues’ eh? M’kay we’ll play.
“Princess Sparkle it has come to my attention that you haven’t been submitting any reports for evaluation to the archives, may I ask to see them?”
>”Don’t try to change the subject Anon, this isn’t one of your games.”
“Oh it’s not a game, those reports are very important. I even heard there was a pony who almost made some serious trouble with time magic and reality bending spells.”
>The castle guards were big on gossip and you’d only overheard little tidbits of what went down, but it was enough for you to bullshit with.
>Grinning you leaned forward, she was the one who asked for this.
“We wouldn’t such a dangerous pony just strolling through town, would we?”
>This earned the response you were hoping for, Twilight mouth opened but no sound came out.
>Her ears flattened against her head and she looked like she was going to fight back but your look to beat her back.
>”Fine I’ll get you your darn reports and then you’re going back.”
>>
File: 1447120479162.png (348 KB, 661x1812) Image search: [Google]
1447120479162.png
348 KB, 661x1812
>>27571074
>With as much indignation as a pint size pony could muster she stormed out.
>Perfect.
>As soon as she was gone so were you.
>First stop the bank.
>Withdraw some bits from your account and get on the first train out of dodge.
>Funny thing about Equestrain banks, without the internet you’d think that banking would all be done by where you lived, with local branches and such.
>But with magic, they overcome the geographical barrier.
>And with that magic you could get some bits from your account for a fancy train ticket and some snacks for the trip.
>Spotting the sign you headed straight for the bank.
>Maybe the gods were on your side today as there was no line when you entered.
>Tricking Twilight into those reports would buy you some time, but definitely not a lot of it.
>Yet hopefully enough to not have to deal with her again.
>Walking up to the teller window you smiled at the aged mare sitting down who was leafing through what looked like a beat up old magazine.
“Hi I’d like to make a withdrawal, the account is for Anon B.M.D. Mouse”
>That wasn’t your real name, well at least B.M.D. wasn’t, but ponies were left to wonder what it stood for which only got very manly giggling out of you.
>”One second please.”
>The mare scribbled something down with the pen in her mouth and with zap from a crystal it was gone.
>Tapping your fingers to a tune in your head you waited.
>It didn’t take long, a pop and some smoke and a similar looking piece of paper was sitting on the counter.
>”There is your balance sir, how much would you like to withdraw?”
>Looking at the piece of paper you almost fainted.
>Boy that’s a lot of zero’s and some real numbers too in front of those zeros.
>>
File: 1455069980285.png (3 MB, 3133x2039) Image search: [Google]
1455069980285.png
3 MB, 3133x2039
>>27571083
>You definitely didn’t have this much in your account the last time you checked.
“Eiiii…mhmmm..” Pull it together now “Feei..ive… I’m sorry five hundred bits should do it now.”
>Good job Anon, you only looked like half a retard there.
>Then again it’s not everyday you find out you’re rich. And not just a little rich, we’re talking Michael Jackson rich.
>Minus the ranch and climbing trees and shit.
>Let’s not just go there.
>”One moment please.”
>Hopping off her stool the mare trotted through a door to fetch your money.
>Five hundred bits would be more than enough to get the first train out of here, some food, and a place to stay wherever you arrived.
>”Here you are sir, would there be anything else?”
>Oh yes there is.
“Yeah, if Princess Sparkle comes here looking for me by any chance let her know I went to Gryhonia.”
>Have fun Twiggles I heard they have shit weather there this time of year.
>Your wife’s protégé would no doubt try to go after to, so a little goose chase would serve her well.
>Grabbing the bit bag you strolled out with a skip in your step and a wave to the helpful teller.
>Though there was something on the back of your mind.
>You had a gut feeling about who placed those bits in your account, but what the hell was she thinking.
>She sure as damn knew you hated free handouts.
>Besides you had a nice chunk of savings in your account beforehand, as long as you didn’t dip into whatever she put in there you’d be free and clear.
>Another short walk later you found yourself at the train station.
>By god luck was on your side, a train ready and waiting.
>You must have blown a deity in a past life or something.
>Approaching the ticket window you almost stopped.
>Twiggles wasn’t dumb, she’d come here next even with your little fib to the bank teller.
>>
File: sheslostit.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
sheslostit.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>27571095
“Hey buddy where’s that train going?”
>”Wha’s that? Speak up youngster.” The old stallion looked like he had one hoof in the grave.
“Where is this train going?” You played out your question with the aid of your hands.
>”This one? It’s headed for Baltimare.”
“Okay I want two tickets please, one for this one and another for Gryphonia.”
>”You’ll have to take another train from Baltimare to get there you know.”
“Oh I’m counting on it.”
>Your move Twalot McSparklebutt.
>Paying for your ticket you boarded the train, looking for a compartment that was empty you soon found one.
>Sitting down you pondered your next move.
>you got lucky today, but given enough time your luck would run out and some pony would wise up and send you back.
>But that’s future Anon’s problem.
>With a loud whistle you felt the train lurch forward and begin moving.
>If not for that whistle you may have even heard the glass shattering yelling of certain purple princess.
>”ANON YOU GIANT BUTT, I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!”

---
And there it is, for now Anon has escaped the evil clutches of Pruple Nurple. But will his trip problem free? Find out next time.

Pastebin's been updated.
http://pastebin.com/EgLA39kd
>>
File: 1462121788755.gif (3 MB, 484x473) Image search: [Google]
1462121788755.gif
3 MB, 484x473
>>27569172
Why do you keep copying my filenames.
>>
>>27570580
That's the fun part of a whip - you can use it both ways: Either lash her with the wiggly end, or use the handle to please her.

Or even please her with it, then make her lick her own fluids off of it before lashing her with it.
>>
File: princess gon getcha.png (727 KB, 856x764) Image search: [Google]
princess gon getcha.png
727 KB, 856x764
>>
File: 1459055003181.png (438 KB, 876x590) Image search: [Google]
1459055003181.png
438 KB, 876x590
>>27565001
>>
File: 1419224295978.png (872 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1419224295978.png
872 KB, 1000x1000
>>27571624
I wouldn't mind her using it on me
>>
>>27568541
I am very interested. Looking forward for your next update
>>
File: sultry_sunhorse_look.jpg (34 KB, 214x268) Image search: [Google]
sultry_sunhorse_look.jpg
34 KB, 214x268
>>27570580
>filename
>>
Djinn update when
>>
File: PRINCESS BUTCH DEADLIFT.png (100 KB, 720x463) Image search: [Google]
PRINCESS BUTCH DEADLIFT.png
100 KB, 720x463
pg 8 ain't great, faggots
>>
File: forgotten.png (1 MB, 994x1494) Image search: [Google]
forgotten.png
1 MB, 994x1494
>>
File: 1457413539921.png (16 KB, 317x464) Image search: [Google]
1457413539921.png
16 KB, 317x464
>>27573506
I didn't ask for this feel. :(
>>
>>27571120
Another green I had pretty much written off revived! Good times.
The way you talked about it last I was sure you had given up.
>>
File: box princess.png (11 KB, 779x780) Image search: [Google]
box princess.png
11 KB, 779x780
>>
>>27573506
I want to tell her no, that I would never leave her alone.

But then I realize that would be a lie too. There's no way I could make that promise to her wholeheartedly, because sooner or later I'm going to pass on.
>>
>>27574054
>It's midnight.
>You've been waiting by her door since seven o'clock.
>This wasn't the first time you and the Princess had a fight.
>Quite the contrary, once the lovey-dovey part of your relationship wore off, you two bickered plenty.
>Two strong personalities, it was bound to happen.
>But never quite like this.
>Even when voices were raised, they quickly calmed, and before long you and Celestia would be laughing about whatever it had been.
>Come to think of it, it was usually you who raised their voice, she was always so calm.
>Not this time though.
>This time you screwed up, big time.
>Ironically it wasn't some sort of fight that escalated.
>No, it was a tender moment.
>A tender moment you ruined by saying something so commonly said to a significant other.
>But to her, it struck a nerve and despite you trying and trying to say you were sorry she threw you out of her room.
>The sobbing had stopped some time ago.
>But she never came to the door to let you back in.
>The chamber remained locked.
>And you remained on the marble floor.
>Waiting.
>>
>>27574166
>You must have fallen asleep.
>When you woke, it was sliding off the door as it opened and plopping unceremoniously on the floor.
>A giggle you've loved from the moment you heard it graced your ears as the fog of sleeping awkwardly ebbed away.
>"Anonymous? Don't tell me you stayed there all night."
>Groggily, you forced yourself on your feet and tried to unwrinkle your clothing.
>You looked worse than you felt, at least.
"I might have left to get a snack around three."
>You half lied, half joked.
>She giggled again.
>At least she wasn't angry anymore.
>"I'm still upset with you."
>Or not.
>"Not so much that I don't find your antics humorous. But we do need to talk."
>Oh boy, those words have never lead to anything good.
>She must have seen the look of worry on your face because she forced a smile.
>"Over breakfast, of course. Walk with me, Anon. I never discuss matters like these on an empty stomach."
>>
File: her own summer.png (878 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
her own summer.png
878 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>27574507
Color me interested. Get going, senpai.
>>
File: working hard or hardly working.gif (371 KB, 410x310) Image search: [Google]
working hard or hardly working.gif
371 KB, 410x310
>>
File: 1418646908761.gif (1 MB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1418646908761.gif
1 MB, 500x364
>>27572852
I was wondering the same thing. Thanks to these cursed breaks it's been a month since his last update.
>>
I wish I could grow sideburns like her.
>>
File: 1456879434976.png (169 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456879434976.png
169 KB, 1000x1000
>>27573756
>The way you talked about it last I was sure you had given up.
Yeah writers block usually sucks all motivation to continue sometimes. But I just set stories aside and wait for something to come into the hamster on a wheel I call my brain he's addicted to caffeine which is why my attention span suffers as well
>>
>>27569791
>We'll get 'em next time
>>
File: montana to clark.jpg (46 KB, 604x381) Image search: [Google]
montana to clark.jpg
46 KB, 604x381
BLACK 59 RAZOR
BLACK 59 RAZOR!

HURRY HURRY

SETGO!
>>
>>27568541
Did good.
>>
>>27572852
Sorry. Motivation has been dropping lately. Most I do is sit and dick around all day. Will try and have something by next thread.
>>
File: BillyMayesHere.jpg (80 KB, 250x405) Image search: [Google]
BillyMayesHere.jpg
80 KB, 250x405
>>27568541
Dang, that was really good!
>>
File: ayahuasca sunbutt.jpg (13 KB, 553x553) Image search: [Google]
ayahuasca sunbutt.jpg
13 KB, 553x553
Let your head be free
Turn the wisdom key
>>
>>27571120
I'm glad this story isnt dead
>>
>>27577152
You and me both, between life bullshit and just no motivation to write, putting some words together is the last thing on my mind sometimes.
>>
File: 1453015270359.jpg (29 KB, 216x346) Image search: [Google]
1453015270359.jpg
29 KB, 216x346
>>27571120
Is this the same story where Sunbutt tricked Anon into marrying her?
>>
ANOTHER SUN
>>
>>27578596
Yup I'm continuing it from where I left off last.
>>
File: 1456346196086.jpg (1012 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
1456346196086.jpg
1012 KB, 1200x849
>>27574566
>feels
every time
>>
File: 514354.jpg (145 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
514354.jpg
145 KB, 600x900
Such a perfect horse
>>
File: 1418367425812.jpg (344 KB, 990x729) Image search: [Google]
1418367425812.jpg
344 KB, 990x729
>>27577152
It's ok, take your time. We're not going anywhere.
>>
>>27579775
No one can deny it
>>
File: Love will find a way....jpg (322 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
Love will find a way....jpg
322 KB, 500x730
>>
File: CKrkgzI.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CKrkgzI.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>27581237
All of us hurt the same way, anon. We're all in this feel together.
>>
>>27574507
This is promising. Keep going good sir.
>>
>"What's in the mail today I wonder.."
>"Hmm..bill, bill, coupon for coldstone, that's a keeper, aaand-..it's another picture of Anonymous's genitals."
>>
File: large (6).png (853 KB, 810x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (6).png
853 KB, 810x1024
>>
>>27582581
>Anon tries to woo Celly traditionally, it doesn't work since she thinks she's too old for him.
>Resorting to drastic measures he starts sending pictures of his junk to her everyday and twice on Sunday's
>He never did think the whole thing through how it was supposed to win her heart.
>On the bright side he got to get rid of those thousand copies of 5x7 pictures of his twig and berries.
>win-win
>>
File: ssj4 ultimate broly horse.gif (280 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
ssj4 ultimate broly horse.gif
280 KB, 576x324
>"There is no escaping, Anenome!"
>'Grrr, you monster, Celebrex!'
>>
>>27584187
>"The cake was delicious
>>
File: 141795883465.png (755 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
141795883465.png
755 KB, 1500x900
>>
File: praiseit.jpg (13 KB, 258x200) Image search: [Google]
praiseit.jpg
13 KB, 258x200
>>27585170
Dayum
>>
File: 1443612888519.png (35 KB, 1240x900) Image search: [Google]
1443612888519.png
35 KB, 1240x900
pg 8 bump
>>
>"...the fuck is this?"
>"I told her to 'hatch' the egg, not make that shit go go godzilla."
>>
Quiet as fuck.
>>
File: 1443392129030.jpg (210 KB, 1280x1042) Image search: [Google]
1443392129030.jpg
210 KB, 1280x1042
>>27587749
God damn, that has to be one of my favorite pictures of her. Thanks for reminding me, anon.
>>
File: 1431273062033.png (246 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1431273062033.png
246 KB, 640x640
>>
Here's my collection of 100+ of my favorite pictures of Celly.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B38wGJfyeGsheDFqUVpEZHBtZG8

will post in every /sun/ thread from now on
>>
>>27588497
well, just under 100 now that i removed a couple duplicates
>>
File: IMG_04102015_202435.png (570 KB, 1004x866) Image search: [Google]
IMG_04102015_202435.png
570 KB, 1004x866
>>27588497
Based anon. I would use the "This is 100% Princess Celestia Approved" pic, but I already used it earlier in the thread.
>>
>>27571120
Nice
>>
>>27587423
>>
File: metal sunbutt.png (279 KB, 900x722) Image search: [Google]
metal sunbutt.png
279 KB, 900x722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YtCpC12Kg
>>
File: breaking-news.png (174 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
174 KB, 640x360
>>
File: dailyreminder.jpg (85 KB, 946x714) Image search: [Google]
dailyreminder.jpg
85 KB, 946x714
>>27590381
>>
>>27590381
>>27590463
Shut up, faggot.
>>
File: umaudbro.png (106 KB, 1500x1800) Image search: [Google]
umaudbro.png
106 KB, 1500x1800
>>27590484
>>
>>27590463
are you autistic?
>>
File: image.png (721 KB, 1280x911) Image search: [Google]
image.png
721 KB, 1280x911
>>
File: regular sun-day thread.jpg (83 KB, 419x600) Image search: [Google]
regular sun-day thread.jpg
83 KB, 419x600
page 9 ain't fine
>>
File: PICKLE MARE.jpg (24 KB, 598x346) Image search: [Google]
PICKLE MARE.jpg
24 KB, 598x346
Know your stars.
>>
>>27568541
Great story, but fix your Pastebin, the story isn't public on your profile.
>>
>>27592719
Fixed. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>27592304
Old mares are quality mares.
>>
File: 1443155278286.png (2 MB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
1443155278286.png
2 MB, 2000x1125
>>27593335
Amen.
>>
>"TONIGHT!"
>>
File: waiting for sunbutt ep.jpg (2 MB, 1986x2709) Image search: [Google]
waiting for sunbutt ep.jpg
2 MB, 1986x2709
>>
File: Frame184.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Frame184.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>27593604
>YOU
>>
File: 1424620810770.png (822 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424620810770.png
822 KB, 900x900
>>27593335
Top tier quality
>>
>>27593604
TODAY!
>>
File: 1378618348598.png (158 KB, 853x475) Image search: [Google]
1378618348598.png
158 KB, 853x475
Throw out your cares and fly~
WANNA GO FOR A RIDE?
>>
File: 1441580675966.png (859 KB, 1917x1423) Image search: [Google]
1441580675966.png
859 KB, 1917x1423
>>27595981
I'd kill for a ride
>>
>>27595352
bucking ziggers
>>
>>27596053

What's wrong with her baaaaaack?
>>
File: ride the white pony.png (168 KB, 931x822) Image search: [Google]
ride the white pony.png
168 KB, 931x822
>>27596053
>>
File: heavy breathing.png (236 KB, 1189x744) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.png
236 KB, 1189x744
>>
File: 1442204217333.png (500 KB, 1280x847) Image search: [Google]
1442204217333.png
500 KB, 1280x847
>>27597139
>>
File: 1442209713117.png (414 KB, 1280x916) Image search: [Google]
1442209713117.png
414 KB, 1280x916
>>27597317
>>
File: 1442209777659.png (239 KB, 800x784) Image search: [Google]
1442209777659.png
239 KB, 800x784
>>27597322
>>
File: 1442210018329.png (294 KB, 1280x1239) Image search: [Google]
1442210018329.png
294 KB, 1280x1239
>>27597333
>>
File: 1442210079641.png (367 KB, 1280x786) Image search: [Google]
1442210079641.png
367 KB, 1280x786
>>27597341
>>
File: waifu.jpg (70 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
70 KB, 774x1032
>>27562915
>>
>>27597139
>>27597317
>>27597322
>>27597333
>>27597341
>>27597354
>MFW Celly Beans will never pester/force me to make friends, when she's the only friend I need
>>
File: IForgotTheMoon.png (311 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IForgotTheMoon.png
311 KB, 500x500
Oh, and Moonbooty. Can't forget about moons
>>
>>27597518 this was meant for >>27597495

God I feel like such a newfag
>>
>>27597495
>>27597518
Don't remind me of this feel. :(
>>27597528
you're fine desu, I do that all the time
>>
File: blind melon.png (625 KB, 701x1024) Image search: [Google]
blind melon.png
625 KB, 701x1024
>>
File: 1464005717986.png (1 MB, 900x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464005717986.png
1 MB, 900x1500
Hey, sister.

I'm feeling sad. Can you cheer me up?
>>
File: Princess thousand yard stare.png (392 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Princess thousand yard stare.png
392 KB, 1280x720
>>27598295
I got problems of my own, man.
>>
>>27598308
Oh, what has happened to you, dear sister?

It seems we've both seen better dyas/
>>
>>27598326
Nigga you drop the rp right now
Same shit different toilet.
>>
File: 1441692056898.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441692056898.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>27598295
>>27598350
It's one of those "tears in rain" moments, isn't it?
>>
File: vroom vroom.png (447 KB, 800x784) Image search: [Google]
vroom vroom.png
447 KB, 800x784
>>27598370
Isn't it always.
>>
>>27598387
Pones have a way of cheering me up no matter what though. It's quite uncanny, actually.
>Pic related are the two sisters drying near the fireplace after cheering up each other.
>>
File: sunbutt vhs.jpg (128 KB, 700x529) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt vhs.jpg
128 KB, 700x529
>"My city..was betrayed by the WEAK."
>"So I ask you, my friend. If your life was the prize.."
>"Would you kill the innocent?"
>"Would you sacrifice your humanity?"
>>
File: image.png (384 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
384 KB, 600x800
>>
File: princess incognito.png (99 KB, 676x575) Image search: [Google]
princess incognito.png
99 KB, 676x575
>"Whose your friend, Anon?"
>"Uhhh, t-this is Milton." You say gesturing to a 'disguised' Sunbutt
>"Milton Bradley. She's not from around here."
>'Pretty sneaky, sis.'
>"Milton, shush."
>>
File: 1444661310786.jpg (184 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
1444661310786.jpg
184 KB, 1300x1300
>>27598370
Thank you of reminding me of one of my favorite films ever. Time to go rewatch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1069x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1069x538
>>27599268
>>
>>
File: IMG_08112015_224429.png (742 KB, 1200x1152) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08112015_224429.png
742 KB, 1200x1152
>>27600372
I beg to differ.
>>
>>27600789
shut up zigger
>>
File: 1445317144259.png (325 KB, 550x342) Image search: [Google]
1445317144259.png
325 KB, 550x342
>"BALL!"
>>
>"Oh, hey! Didn't see you there."
>"You know, being an ageless demigod can be REALLY exhausting."
>"So exhausting, I don't always 'perform' like a princess ought to!"
>"That's why I take, neigh-agra for mares."
>>
File: 1418353789387.png (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1418353789387.png
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>27600233
You're welcome
>>
File: watashi sees everything.jpg (97 KB, 341x447) Image search: [Google]
watashi sees everything.jpg
97 KB, 341x447
>>
File: primal whinny.jpg (259 KB, 512x1024) Image search: [Google]
primal whinny.jpg
259 KB, 512x1024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWUC2-ypnDQ
>>
>>27602288
ayy
>>
File: HI ANON.png (399 KB, 829x584) Image search: [Google]
HI ANON.png
399 KB, 829x584
>>27602288
It took me a second to notice the extra horn
>>
File: 1463186973188.gif (64 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463186973188.gif
64 KB, 250x250
>>27604050
Hory shet! How did i not see that!
>>
File: sunbeard.jpg (200 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
sunbeard.jpg
200 KB, 640x1024
>"Become my son, Anonymous."
>'Whatever floats your boat, Cap'n Sunbutt.'
>>
File: hot in hurr.gif (326 KB, 512x463) Image search: [Google]
hot in hurr.gif
326 KB, 512x463
>>27600372
>not lewd
>implying
>>
File: do it for her 2.png (505 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
do it for her 2.png
505 KB, 1280x914
>>
File: 1435771410377.jpg (632 KB, 1932x1272) Image search: [Google]
1435771410377.jpg
632 KB, 1932x1272
>>27606390
>>
File: heeeres johnny.png (425 KB, 1600x1882) Image search: [Google]
heeeres johnny.png
425 KB, 1600x1882
>"ANONYMOUS."
>"DARLING."
>"LIGHT. OF MY LIFE."
>>
File: tfw sunfag.jpg (114 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tfw sunfag.jpg
114 KB, 640x480
>>27606419
Yep.
>>
File: 1428300477738.png (1 MB, 1236x1625) Image search: [Google]
1428300477738.png
1 MB, 1236x1625
>>
File: sadlestia.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
sadlestia.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>27608639
Fuck anon, don't do this.
>>
File: why hasjew why.png (380 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
why hasjew why.png
380 KB, 1280x720
>>27608639
>Hasjew replaces her with princess twilight's malibu barbie cutie map table (tm)
>Table hasn't been seen since last season
>>
File: 1444630684133.png (400 KB, 1168x828) Image search: [Google]
1444630684133.png
400 KB, 1168x828
>>27608666
You can't fool me, Satan.
>>
File: 1461394605805 (1).png (618 KB, 684x577) Image search: [Google]
1461394605805 (1).png
618 KB, 684x577
>>27608639
I'm almost ready.
>>
File: 1413926568997.png (136 KB, 1020x969) Image search: [Google]
1413926568997.png
136 KB, 1020x969
Why is being a sunfag so painful?
oh, what I'd give to spend time with her...
>>
File: Realization.gif (4 MB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
Realization.gif
4 MB, 690x388
>>27608676
>Officially Gone™
>>
File: 1374519010164.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1374519010164.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>27562915
She's definitely the star of the show
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.png (360 KB, 800x606) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.png
360 KB, 800x606
>>27608830
FUCK YOU CARLOS! GOD DARN IT CARLOS FUCK OFF!!!
>>
File: whose weezer, anon.png (412 KB, 854x1024) Image search: [Google]
whose weezer, anon.png
412 KB, 854x1024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLLsEtNgQLM
>>
>>27609322
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3XPnnKyk58
>>
File: 1418283006706.png (241 KB, 522x1024) Image search: [Google]
1418283006706.png
241 KB, 522x1024
>>
>>
go outside
>>
File: 1417904904395.png (229 KB, 327x321) Image search: [Google]
1417904904395.png
229 KB, 327x321
>>27608639
>She appears in every episode
>It's the intro
>They send her a letter
>Contains a picture showing how much they're having fun
Even without her

Don't wake me up until it's over.
>>
File: SUPERNOVA IMMINENT.png (639 KB, 713x947) Image search: [Google]
SUPERNOVA IMMINENT.png
639 KB, 713x947
Good morning, good morning
It's great to stay up late
and consistently only get about 5 hours of sleep
>>
File: mah lazar.png (247 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
mah lazar.png
247 KB, 614x1024
>>
Ahhhh~
Real mothafuckin princesses
>>
File: 1465162336594.jpg (52 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1465162336594.jpg
52 KB, 500x555
>>27608639
>>
For her episode, that'll never, ever, ever happen, I'd love for it to show just why she's the boss.

None of that 'prankster' or 'just an ordinary pony really' crap: something that shows her doing her job, and how she does that job well.

We know that Equestria, and her ponies, are number-one in her heart, above even her sister and ourselves - let's see just how seriously she takes her responsibility.
>>
File: 1377541404227.gif (128 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1377541404227.gif
128 KB, 300x300
>Changelings are getting an episode before Celestia.
>>
File: [Laughter stops].png (162 KB, 729x893) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter stops].png
162 KB, 729x893
>>27614593
No wonder Anon, even background ponies got an episode before her.
>>
File: 20160531tia1_by_girlsay-da5tesf.jpg (1 MB, 1644x1700) Image search: [Google]
20160531tia1_by_girlsay-da5tesf.jpg
1 MB, 1644x1700
>>
>>27614449
>0400: rise
>0415 (dawn): grooming
>0500: Sunrise ceremony
>0510: daily meeting over breakfast with Luna
>0545: morning briefing with Pennymoney
>0600: Welcoming of the Guard
>0630: private - correspondence in office
>0800: Opening of Day Court
>1015: break
>1045: Day Court resumes
>1230: Closing of Day Court; mid-day break
>1400: private - correspondence, private audiences
>1530: civic duties, personal appearances etc.
>1730: afternoon briefing with Pennymoney
>1800: Changing of the Guard
>1830: private - usually in her office
>2000: evening meeting with Luna over a meal
>2100: Sunset ceremony
>2110: personal
>2200: retire to chambers
>>
File: This could be forever baby.jpg (157 KB, 1024x844) Image search: [Google]
This could be forever baby.jpg
157 KB, 1024x844
Summertime
>>
I want to be Nightmare Sun's faithful servant and praise the sun forever.
>>
File: 1440974980810.png (1 MB, 1024x1229) Image search: [Google]
1440974980810.png
1 MB, 1024x1229
>>27616624
Don't we all?
>>
File: 1440585715809.jpg (29 KB, 528x543) Image search: [Google]
1440585715809.jpg
29 KB, 528x543
>best princess thread
>>
>>27617585
>>27616624
What would be a good reason for Celestia to become Nightmare Sun? Is there any good green about it?
>>
>>27618710
Now you've made me want to write one, which I'll inevitably never finish.
besides I already have one to focus on and it may or may not have Nightmare Sun later
>>
>>27618740
I kind of want to write one too, to be honest. Nightmare Sun has a great aesthetic, but I've just never heard of any good characterization for Celly to turn evil believably.
>>
>>27614449
>>27614681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBZ9cslyyc0
>>
File: 1419760720992.png (3 MB, 2100x1603) Image search: [Google]
1419760720992.png
3 MB, 2100x1603
>>27618710
>Is there any good green about it?
There is "Ten Years" in the Momlestia threads. She turns evil for a pretty good reason, though it is not the main focus of the story, and it happens in the second half of it.
I also remember something about Celestia that watches herself in the mirror, seeing her evil version. I think it was a oneshot, but I can't recall where I've read that.
Djinn also wrote something a long time ago, basically it was Celestia becoming evil and Anon being her knight, or general, or something, and fighting against the griffons for her.
These are the ones I remember. I too wish we had more of her in that guise.
>>
File: feel platoon.jpg (8 KB, 188x238) Image search: [Google]
feel platoon.jpg
8 KB, 188x238
>>27606419
n-nigguh...
>>
>>
File: horse is good around the stable.jpg (169 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
horse is good around the stable.jpg
169 KB, 768x1024
>thread actually, literally dead
>been on life support since Tuesday-Wednesday-ish
>assuming this thread doesn't survive the night, that guy will still pout and reeeee and complain if there isn't a thread tomorrow
>>
that other guy might also make a 'celestia is worst pony' thread. ah, no. oh no. what a disaster
>>
don't ever (You) me again
>>
>>27619784
These threads are just pointless bumps and image dumps.
>>
>>27619973
no but you see if we don't have a thread on schedule after this one, we won't be able to have quality
>[image] bump
>[image] pg 10 no
>[filename]
>[image] nump
content or discussion any more _for a whole week_
>>
>>27619784
>>27619805
Literally WAT. I mean, what are you trying to convey with this? We all know these threads are pretty dead, and we had plenty of demonstrations that weekly breaks do not better the situation, and actually make it worse. In fact, before someone had this brilliant idea, we were having some good threads. We all know about those fake threads too and the circumstances in which they are made. So again, other than horses sweeping the floor, what is your point?
>>
File: 1446036367102.png (99 KB, 337x336) Image search: [Google]
1446036367102.png
99 KB, 337x336
>abloo bloo bloo
No one's forcing you to be here.
>>
>>
>>27620044
>what are you trying to convey with this? We all know these threads are pretty dead
it is pointless to launch yet another thread """on schedule""" simply because it's that day of the week again!!; when the previous thread died out a few hours hence, because the weirdo anon who kept it """alive""" for the previous four days finally let it be

it's not quality posting if you make threads 'just because'. futhermore, if a thread is filled with '[image] pg 10 no' from tuesday to saturday evening, there is not much chance of things being radically different a few hours later.

>we had plenty of demonstrations that weekly breaks do not better the situation
>before someone had this brilliant idea, we were having some good threads
i don't think that's true, but here's a (You) as a token of sympathy
>>
>>27620204
Are you blind? Whenever we had a break, some shitfag would make a troll thread and the more retarded Anons here would feed him. So breaks do not better the situation.
>>
>>27620366
>some shitfag would make a troll thread and the more retarded Anons here would feed him
and as we all know, the solution to someone on the internet being mean and trolling you is to pout and cry and tug your locks, and show everyone how trolled you were

i'm sorry that some guy made a bad thread you don't like, and i wish he wouldn't be a jerk like that too!, but - well - don't be such a big baby
>>
File: sunday.jpg (32 KB, 680x300) Image search: [Google]
sunday.jpg
32 KB, 680x300
>GRUMPY, STRESSED ANON: ahhhh no there isn't a thread on the catalog, someone make one quick NO WRONG THREAD ABORT ABORT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7DnyP4dqsw

>CALM, COLLECTED OP: never mind lads, we'll get 'em next time. ah, time to relax in the garden and bask in the sunshine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMxRDTfzgpU
>>
File: average sun-day thread.gif (936 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
average sun-day thread.gif
936 KB, 500x374
Oh, boy, we get to go back to having threads like we used to then?
>>
File: 1421089020347.jpg (308 KB, 975x657) Image search: [Google]
1421089020347.jpg
308 KB, 975x657
>>27620204
I was watching the new episode and did not see this. I'll reply now.
>it is pointless to launch yet another thread """on schedule"""
We didn't mention letting this die and launch another one tomorrow, unless I missed something. Did I?

>i don't think that's true
Ever since we started having these breaks things got worse. Threads since the beginning of February (can't recall exactly when) had started to get better and we had more content, whether it be greentext from new people or just discussion. Of course they weren't anything like what they used to be a year or so ago, but were good nonetheless. They lasted a week or two but in a couple of occasions we even decided to let a thread die on a Saturday so we could make another one the next day and not risk reaching bump limit mid-week and having to wait until the subsequent Sunday. Then, at the end of another rather good thread, I remember someone showing up and saying "hey, no thread tomorrow, we need a break": since then we started having those and the general quality plummeted almost immediately. Now we are back to our previous condition, with no discussion, barely any green and, as you said, bumps and image dumps.
I'll refrain from criticizing or complaining, and I think It's quite clear what my opinions are on our current predicament. As I've said other times, these threads should be made on Sundays, and then last for how long people feel like it. Whether they die on Monday or Saturday, they are to me remade on Sunday, and that's all. I agree on avoiding bumps just to keep them alive with no content at all, though.

On another account, thoughts on the new episode? It seems they fixed the map that replaced Celestia, as >>27608639 pointed out.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (170 KB, 1006x719) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
170 KB, 1006x719
>>27622172
>that fucking map
>>
File: princess lean.gif (82 KB, 681x493) Image search: [Google]
princess lean.gif
82 KB, 681x493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zJlUth6ofc
>>
File: princess cia.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
princess cia.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1458627535672.jpg (669 KB, 1280x865) Image search: [Google]
1458627535672.jpg
669 KB, 1280x865
a good pony, who deserves a tummy scratch
>>
File: 1420597445684.jpg (21 KB, 475x358) Image search: [Google]
1420597445684.jpg
21 KB, 475x358
>>27624217
>you will never scratch the royal belly.
>you will never hear her giggle in delight as you do so.
>>
File: 1440186927963.png (190 KB, 928x563) Image search: [Google]
1440186927963.png
190 KB, 928x563
>>27625711
That picture makes me feel so many different things.
>>
>>27625778
God, that picture. Someone needs to vectorize it or something, it's amazing. This would be the thousandth time I see it posted and I still love it.
>>
>>27625778
I like the idea of Celestia being really unsubtle like this
>>
File: 473cg532.png (101 KB, 928x563) Image search: [Google]
473cg532.png
101 KB, 928x563
>>27625778
an attempt was made
>>
File: 473cg533.png (243 KB, 928x563) Image search: [Google]
473cg533.png
243 KB, 928x563
>>27626466
>>
File: 1423450340009.jpg (154 KB, 525x654) Image search: [Google]
1423450340009.jpg
154 KB, 525x654
>>27626466
>>27626478
Good stuff Anon, I like it. Thanks.
What program did you use?
>>
>>27626635
Sai paint tool.
>>
File: 1418014374866.jpg (109 KB, 900x555) Image search: [Google]
1418014374866.jpg
109 KB, 900x555
>>27626640
Thanks
>>
File: 473cg535.png (197 KB, 928x563) Image search: [Google]
473cg535.png
197 KB, 928x563
>>27626478
>>
File: do it for her 3.png (539 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
do it for her 3.png
539 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1432123619506.png (656 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432123619506.png
656 KB, 1280x720
>>27627283
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>27627326
>>
Question. Would you guys like green for this thread or the next?
>>
>>27627543
Now's a good a time as any, if I'm being quite honest here, famalam.
>>
>>27627584
Nigga I'm boutta pass out so I'll try tomorrow.
>>
>>27627543
I say next, since we have literally two hours (CST) until it's Sunday. New thread will be up soon, so post when that comes.
>>
>>27627644
>tomorrow
So we're going to let this one die then?
>>
>>27627658
Well, I assumed the normal order of things will take over. Personally haven't seen an old thread stay before but I don't browse much.
also, a stupid question: is bump limit 300 on this board? or is it 400 or 500?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.