[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/swt/ - Strange Waifu Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 163
All sorts of waifu creatures, this is the thread for you!

Feel free to post new strange waifus, or check our writer's pastebin for one that suits you.

Previous Thread:
>>27489941

Writer's Pastebins:
http://derpy.me/SWT
(No guarantee that this is up to date)
http://pastebin.com/u/AngryWino
http://pastebin.com/u/Leiffer

Fimfic Pages:
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/LocalWriteDrone
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/258844/blossomthing

Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CocoDispatch

Our (low traffic) IRC:
#strangewaifu at irc.rizon.net
>>
File: IMG_20160604_173215.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_173215.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>27559734
Throws Lava lamp pony here.
>>
>>27559734
Also, this.
>>
Every now and then I stop by to see if this thread still exists. I usually contemplating finishing or adding another part to my shitty story and then go back to not doing that.
>>
>>27560090
What is she?

>>27560503
Which story are you working on?
>>
File: cont.png (60 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
cont.png
60 KB, 300x269
>>
>>27559734
How about programming error waifu?
>Be programmer Anon in the 70's
>Clickety clacking away on your Cuckmodore 64
>Making a program to hack into the CIA and steal their matrix alien terminator robocop secrets
>Forgot to spellcheck your programs
>Press enter
>Computer stops
>Goes blank
>Screen starts to wobble and ripple
>Hoof emerges
>Programming Error waifu is born from your computer
>>
File: Pone Couch 2.png (24 KB, 324x308) Image search: [Google]
Pone Couch 2.png
24 KB, 324x308
>>27560539
I imagine something like that could happen to that guy whose furniture is turning into waifus.
>>
>>27560514
The pink one is a carousel horse.
>>
Going to bed. Don't let this one die, folks.
>>
>>27560539
>max headroom pone
what the hell was that show even about?
>>
>>27559734
I want to fuck that Giraffe.
>>
File: 1428813236503.png (146 KB, 820x571) Image search: [Google]
1428813236503.png
146 KB, 820x571
>>
>>27561676
is it bad I forgot I had a thingy folder
>>
File: 1429657420808.png (202 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1429657420808.png
202 KB, 1000x1000
>>27561825
forgot image
>>
>>27561836
HERE COME DAT THING
>>
>>27561884
OH SHIT WHATS THAT
>>
Strangest waifu: A real, human woman who loves you and is also into pony.
>>
>>27562772
my gf got me into pony, but then I wound up liking it more than her
>>
File: 1465018578566.jpg (66 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1465018578566.jpg
66 KB, 500x378
>>27562772
>human
>also a pony
>not owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome
>>
>>27562772
Made stranger by the fact that you used to be a human and she used to be a mare.
>>
>>27563182
S T R A N G E
T
R
A
N
G
E
>>
>>27559734
anymore art on this giraffe? I want to draw.
>>
>>27560503
Badgrammarfag?
>>
>>27563230
oc:paisley
>>
>>27563496
giraffe is best tol waifu
>>
File: Sketch501250.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch501250.png
1 MB, 720x1280
Programming error waifu
Custom tailored to be painful to look at, just like the screen of a Commodore 64
>>
>>27563310
Nope. That Anon isn't me.
Surprisingly enough, I was thinking lately a lot about continuing my symbiote pone story.
I even mentioned about it, while posting some green in the Redheart thread.
It's amazing that people still remeber about this story after so long.
I mean, it isn't even listed in any pastebin links related to the /swt/ thread, it's written in not so good English, etc.
>>
File: 47133081484720.jpg (500 KB, 998x1110) Image search: [Google]
47133081484720.jpg
500 KB, 998x1110
>>27563987
Welp, here we go...

This story was last updated a long time ago.
Taking that fact into consideration, I wrote the first part of this update as something akin to a recap of the basic facts and events so far in the story.

Without further ado, continuing from http://pastebin.com/BWJWfj6n

>You're Anon and you're walking inside the dimly lighted room.
>Only wearing your briefs and shoes, mind you.
>Also, in the room was waiting for you drunk out of her mind symbiote pone.
>A very pissed off, drunk symbiote pone.
>Closing the door behind you, you began to wonder just how did you find yourself in a situation such as this.
>Standing in front of a shitfaced living weapon, slash eldritch abomination, slash your life support pony-like creature.
>Oh, right... you almost died from something called the magic poisoning.
>As a last resort to save your happy human ass, Celestia and Twilight came up with a 'brilliant' plan to bond your flesh and mind with Prima.
>She's something akin to an extremely dangerous super villain, combined with a failed science experiment.
>Why failed you ask?
>Well, as much as the magic of this world is killing you, it is crucial for her to live to the same degree.
>The 'fun' fact is that she's unable to absorb the ambient magic from around her, like any other living being on this planet.
>Instead, her fucked in the head creator 'endowed' her with the ability to feed it off of the other creatures.
>As long as her host was as big, or bigger than her, she could easily 'infect' them, taking control of their every move.
>Enhancing their physical abilities tenfold, until sucking them dry off of the life giving magic, she was the ultimate weapon in the arsenal of a mad wizard pone.
>His plans regarding her, only known to him.
>Not anymore, though.
>When she bonded herself with you for the first time, Celestia casted a special spell on the both of you.
>>
>>27564135
>It was designed to make you her only 'host' and limit her control over you to practically non existent.
>From that moment on the both of you were practically stuck with each other, for good and bad.
>You became her literally life support and she yours.
>When you were away from each other for to long, you were beginning to feel the negative effects of your magic poisoning and she her extreme hunger.
>Nevertheless, she was still able to couse some troubles in her pony form, when she wasn't bonded with you.
>When outside of your body, she looks similar to that one pony fashion model, Fleur dis something, but with a deep blue 'liquid' coat and white 'moving' mane.
>Also, she have a set of fuckhuge, sharp fangs, which give you the shivers everytime you see them.
>In that form, she ate your clothes, stating that it were getting in her way.
>From that moment on, except your briefs and shoes, she became your 'clothes'.
>You quickly learned that she's pretty protective of you, when she tried to break Blueblood's hoof, after you bumped at him and he started insulting you.
>Luckily, you tricked him to apologise to you and her in a way.
>Then she blocked your mouth from inside with her tendrils, when you tried to eat a tomato.
>As it turns out, it's pretty poisonous for pones, but not for you.
>She didn't know it, though.
>The 'highlight' of her bad behavior was when she attacked Lyra, when you were visiting Rarity in her Canterlot boutique.
>She thought that the mint green pone was trying to rape you and almost decapitated her in her blind fury.
>Totally losing control over her actions, she wasn't listening to any reason.
>Even after Twilight casted a 'sonic shriek' spell, the only thing able to 'damage' her, she was dead set on 'delivering justice' to Lyra.
>You had no choice, but to punch her in the snout, to stop her.
>Luckily, it worked.
>>
>>27564141
>Although, you were so angry with her, that you almost refused to be bonded with her anymore, even at the cost of your own health.
>Fortunately for you, Twilight and Rarity managed to change your decision.
>Yeah, they and the other elements are one of the few beings in this world, which are aware of Prima's existence and her true nature.
>After the whole situation was over, you 'spoke' with Prima inside your head.
>You learned that she was waiting for you thank her for her tries to hurt Lyra and apologise to her for hitting her.
>Of course, you did none of those things and decided to get drunk out of your mind.
>To your greatest surprise, Prima absorbed all of the alcohol from your body and your 'clothes' started melting.
>Not wanting to walk around only in your briefs, you quickly returned to the palace.
>Prima 'detached' herself from you and started drunkenly shouting at you.
>Among other things, she called you an ungrateful bastard.
>You didn't get any help from two bat-pony mares from Luna's retinue, who were guarding the door leading to your room.
>Both of them stated that she's your problem and they will only help you with their sonic shrieks, if the situation gets out of control.
>You threw Prima inside the room and after a few moments of listening to her destroying the room, you walked inside.
>After all, you need to bond with her, before the magic poisoning will wreck your shit.
>Gulping loudly, you looked at her.
>She was sitting quietly among the broken pieces of the bedside lamp, she smashed on the floor.
>One of the windows behind her was shattered.
>Also, you noticed that the only bed in the room was practically ruined.
>The bedding was torn to shreds and the frame of the bed looked broken.
>You really hoped that she burned out her anger destroying all of those things and her normally cocky and a little spiteful attitude was back.
>Swaying a little in place, she finally noticed you.
>>
>>27564155
>Slowly, showing you the rows of her sharp teeth, she smiled from ear to ear.
>Literally.
>You never saw such an unnaturally extensive grin.
>Her turquoise eyes were almost glowing in the shadow casted by her constantly moving and shifting mane.
>"W-whell, justh look what the cath d-dhragged in-h."
>She wasn't very loud, but her scratchy voice was lanced with barely contained anger.
>"Ohhh, dhon't be sh-shy, come-h closer."
>You didn't say anything and didn't move.
>Though, you noticed that 'she' was already beside you.
>Her deep blue, liquid tendrils were filling the gaps between the floor tiles around you.
>In a blink of an eye, those shoot out of the ground, forming two large ones.
>Both of those strange 'vines' gently coiled around you.
>Without warning they lifted you off the ground.
"Eeep!"
>Yep, then and there you were the new Fluttershy.
>Read, you were scared shitless.
>Prima's tendrils quickly brought your face closer to her snout.
>Almost too close.
>You felt the warm of her breath on your skin, along with the stench of alcohol in it.
>If you remembered correctly, the booze you were drinking was called The Red Phoenix, or something similar.
>She smelled just like it.
>Still smiling deviously and looking you straight in the eyes, she raised one of her constantly shifting front hooves.
>You thought she was going to punch you with it, but she only stroked your cheek a few times with it.
>"TH-there youh are..."
>Suddenly her expression changed and you were flung in the air by the large tendrils, which were still holding you.
>Luckily for you, the room has a very high ceiling, so you didn't collapse with it.
>After a short flight, you landed on the ruined bed.
>Though it forcefully pushed the air out of your lungs, it didn't hurt much.
"Goddammit Prima, what are you do-"
>You didn't finish that sentence, you simply couldn't.
>Prima's tendrils split themselfs and one of the new 'arms' wrapped itself around your mouth.
>>
>>27564166
>The rest of those pinned you to the bed in a 'T' position.
>You couldn't move and you couldn't shout.
>Fucking great.
"Ooof!"
>Though she wasn't as heavy as a normal pone, you definitely felt when Prima jumped on your exposed chest and stomach.
>She quickly lowered herself and pressed her head to yours.
>"Yo-youh hit me, Anonh... I was trying to ph-protect you fhrom a rapist and *hic* youh hit mhe!"
>By Chuck Norris's bulletproof nipples, she was so pissed!
>"And'h you didn'th even *hic* th-thank me for ith!"
>She raised her head higher, with a grimace on her snout.
>Welp, that was it.
>She was going to bite your head off.
>Your eyes widened, when instead of doing it, she began to cry like, well like a mentally unstable living weapon.
>"Y-Youh... you... I-I-I'h was so scared about youh!"
>Oooh shit, she wasn't a mean drunk.
>She was a "mood swings on the horizon, captain!" drunk!
>The moment you thought about it, she started hitting your chest with her hooves.
>"Whhhy?! W'hy can'th you see t-that?! *Hic!* Ih was scared she was ghoing to thake you a-awhaaaay from mhe!"
>Fortunately for you, her blows weren't very strong.
>She was visibly getting weaker in every passing moment.
>Just like in your case, the negative effects of your separation started taking their toll on her.
>Nevertheless, she was still strong enough to hold you in place.
>Without warning, she stopped crying and looked at you with a sultry smile and half-lidded eyes.
>"Y-Youh knowh, I need to p-punish you... sh-severely."
>The tendril that was wrapped around your mouth, moved away and you started sweating like a pig.
"P-Prima, what do you think, you're doing?!"
>She immediately answered you with her snout firmly pressed to your lips.
>Her long tongue quickly forced itself through your teeth inside your mouth and started furiously 'attacking' yours.
>She also started slowly grinding her hips on your stomach.
>It was... well, you're no horsefucker, but it was... nice?
>>
>>27564179
>However, before you even begin to think about feeling aroused, or shocked, or both at the same time by her behavior, she pulled her head away.
>Her eyes widened and her cheeks bulged.
>Oh no, oh fuck no!
>"Urgh... Anonh, Ih t-think I'm gonna... I'm ghonna..."
>The tendrils holding you were already weak enough for you to grab her and stand up from the bed without a problem.
>Quicker than a coked up Kenyan running from an attacking cheetah, you stuck her head through the shattered window.
>When she felt the wind on her muzzle, she open it and started... well, started getting rid of all The Red Phoenix from her system.
>She barfed all over the pristine white and gold walls of the Canterlot Palace.
>While watching her coating everything below the window with red booze mixed with gods knows what else, you noticed something moving on the balcony located in the highest tower of the palace.
>Squinting your eyes, you saw Celestia, who was looking at you and Prima with her jaw hanging open.
>You smiled silly and waved to her.
>Her eye twitched and you could swear you saw that she began to tremble.
>Prima finished painting the palace walls red and burped loudly.
>Classy mare, is classy.
>You waved to Celestia once more and with Prima in your arms, you moved away from the shattered window.
>"A-I'mh tired... Anonh..."
>To say the truth, you were also feeling like shit and you knew exactly why.
>You shook Prima a few times, to wake her up.
"Prima, listen to me. We can't be separated any longer, or we'll both die."
>She mumbled something incoherently under her breath, but didn't do nothing.
>>
>>27564188
>With your last strength, you slowly came up to the ruined bed and lay down on it, placing symbiote pone beside you.
"Prima, please..."
>She opened one eye and smiled softly.
>"D-Don'th bhe such a drama queen, Anonhhh..."
>You felt a familiar tingling on your skin, where she was touching your side with her 'fur'.
>In a blink of an eye, she merged herself with your flesh.
>When she vanished from your sight, you quickly noticed that you were wearing something akin to pajamas.
>Also, you didn't feel the briefs and shoes on yourself any more.
>Looking down, you saw both of those lying on the floor beside the bed.
"H-How did you even do that?"
>She answered you inside your mind.
>~"Not'h going tho tell y-you, now let mhe sleeep..."~
>You decided to listen to her request, so you closed your own eyes and quickly fell asleep after the tiring day.

And that's all I have till now.
If anyone's interested, I'll try to update the story at least once, or twice per week.
Of course, it can happen more often, or less often. Life's a bitch and all that.

I'm also thinking about introducing another strage waifu in the story.
I already have one in mind, but is there any you'd like to see the most?
A few things before you answer, though:
She must be strong/powerfull enough to be a match for Prima.
Also, she must have the ability to look like a normal mare somehow, or have a default normal mare form, to be able to hide among the citizens of Equestria etc.

See you next time.
>>
>>27564194
Well the obvious answer to that last question is Thingaling, but that's pretty much what we have now. More of the same isn't all that interesting.

I'd say just do whatever you've come up with. Author knows best.
>>
>>27564194
>very powerful
>looks like a normal mare

>>27564308
>but not thingpone

I recommend making a Saiyan pony.
>>
>>27564341
Why? This is strange waifu, not weeb waifu.
>>
>>27564308
>More of the same isn't all that interesting.
You're right, Thingpone isn't the same as symbiote pone, but she's close enough.
Though, I remember that long time ago some Anons wanted to see another symbiote pone.
They wanted to see the two of them shareing Anon's body, bickering with each other constantly.

>>27564341
Saiyan pony too stronk.

I'll tell who I already have in mind:
Cyborg/robo pone.
Her various advanced combat systems make her powerfull enough to be a match for Prima.
Also, she have this synthetic fur and mane, so she looks like a normal mare.
Or, she can have a camouflage system or something.
>>
>>27563973
i like it
>>
>>27563987
I have literally had your pastebin pulled up in one of my tabs for the past few months because you are one of my favorite writers and I have been wanting to see if you would update. I read through your whole Redheart story as you posted it.
>>
>>27564404
DID SOMEONE SAY WEEB WAIFU
>>
>>27564194

Yes. I just finished the story recently and was really sad to see it was discontinued. Its so great to see this back.
>>
>>27564813
>"A-anon I..."
>Titan pony stops eating ponies and destroying shit to look down at you
>"Y-you really feel that way about me? A giant monster?"
"I don't see how we're all that different. I've never really been accepted among these colorful little horses." you nod, approaching her
>"I can understand that, but why aren't you scared of me?" she coughed up the corpse of a pony who served you coffee last week
"I don't fear death. I'm pretty sure I'm immortal anyways."
>Titan pony sits down in front of you, casting a shadow over you
>"You're a weird little sasquatch, Anon." she giggles
"So. Can I get your number?"
>"S-sure!"
>>
>>27564992
>the giant, fleshless, cannibal pony has a telephone

Continue plox. I am intrigued.
>>
>>27564194
Perhaps a Were(insert animal) pone?
We've essentially had very few for these threads, and the supernatural strength and powers could be a pretty good match for prima
>>
>>27564194
>Looking down, you saw both of those lying on the floor beside the bed.
>pic related

Great to finally have you back, BagGrammarFag!
>>
>>27564308
What would happen if two symbiote pones try to bond with the same Anon?
>>
Do giraffes have crotchtits?
>>
>>27564194
shit man, I thought you died for good. Nice seeing you back
>>
File: 1463977185772.png (1 MB, 1280x1792) Image search: [Google]
1463977185772.png
1 MB, 1280x1792
bump
>>
>>27565974
oh dear lord i hope so
>>
>>27564992
>The titan mare scribbles her number down on a scrap of what used to be a traffic sign
>You copied it onto your phone rather than carry the billboard with you
"I'll uh, I should probably head to the city. Everyone's evacuating, I wouldn't want to be locked out, y'know?"
>"Yeah, hey shoot me a text or something later. I'll be off work by sundown at least." she says with a toothy grin before getting up and heading off over a building
>Welp, time to head back
>Back behind the wall, as the first one had been broken
>Ponies just couldn't copy Trump Walls
>The walk back was long but fairly safe
>Titan ponies didn't eat people for whatever reason
>You had a feeling they thought you were cute
>Feels good man
>It was definitely different from ponies, who thought you were an alien of some kind
>Mothers walking with their foals would avoid you
>Ponies would point and talk in hushed tones
>You made it to the gate, one of the last to be let into the city
>The city had become overcrowded because of the influx of escaping ponies
>Ponies were sleeping in the streets
>You found a comfortable little crevice between two buildings to sleep
>It was protected from the rain too
>Verily, the hobo life was one you knew
>There was the occasional jaeger, guard, acrobat swordpony or whatever the fuck they were called, you hadn't watched this godforsaken anime after you found merch of it at fucking Hot Topic, who would come by and investigate you
>Probably wondering what on earth you were
>You just showed them your ID and registration
>>
File: eyy b0ss.png (216 KB, 591x592) Image search: [Google]
eyy b0ss.png
216 KB, 591x592
you cannot comprehend the true form of this qt bump
>>
>>27568109
there really isn't enough giygas pony art
>>
>>27568109
i like
>>
Waifu Idea: http://i.imgur.com/EYqWLfz.gifv
>>
>>27568723
wtf is this and how do I fuck it
>>
>>27568723
I was going to criticize you for not posting the gif, but then i saw its 44mb.

>>27568745
Looks to be an ant queen. No idea which kind of ant though.
>>
>>27568790
Yup 44MB does not really work. It is a termite queen.
>>
File: da fukc.jpg (22 KB, 121x158) Image search: [Google]
da fukc.jpg
22 KB, 121x158
>>27568723
da fuk is this thing?
>>
File: image.png (477 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477 KB, 1024x1024
>>27562795
You chose correctly
>>
>>27564442
I like the Cyborg idea. It would be a good explanation as to why she wouldn't be able to kill her. I could also see the princesses sort of using her as an ace in the hole if Prima breaks the enchantment somehow.
>>
File: 1464805866621.jpg (146 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1464805866621.jpg
146 KB, 800x804
>tfw no mad scientist pony gf
>>
>>27569382
i think it should be lunas pet project
her character is already a mystery in this story and i cant see celestia or twilight having known of it
>>
>>27563973
>>27560539
Programming Error waifu can interface with newer computers and become more powerful
Interfacing with Win10 causes her to become a Microsoft bot and lose her personality
>>
>>27569859
>she finds /g/
>replaces your computer with a T601f running gentoo
>>
>>27569933
Is Gentoo decent these days? I stopped using it in 2007 or so due to packages breaking too often.
>>
>>27569950
Never used it, but i hear its usable.
I prefer Xubuntu when it comes to GNU/Linux, but I'm planning on installing Fedora 24 some time soon.
>>
>>27569970
I'm using Arch Linux these days. I used Ubuntu before it, but got tired of it having so many badly outdated packages and a shitty service management system.
>>
>>27569933
She installs gentoo
>Gets fat, grows beard
>>
>>27567508
>the ponies treat anon bad, but the monsters like him
Oh that could get really cool.
Any more?
>>
>>27568745
Well, bug queens literally spend their entire lives laying eggs, so you'd spend your entire life ejaculating into her.
Pretty much heaven.
>>
File: 0016.png (26 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
0016.png
26 KB, 160x160
>>27567508
>You take out your phone and look in your contacts
>Her number was in there under "Titan Pone"
>Oh shit, how do you talk to girls?
>You couldn't talk to regular girls, much less 50 foot horse girls
>Sit there in abject horror for five minutes
>What the fuck are you supposed to say
>Your inner autism is stirring, trying to solve this complex social minefield
>Fuck fuck fuck fuck
>You type in 'Hey, it's Anon from earlier today." and hit send
>It sits there for a moment
>You stare at the phone's screen
>The text checks to read, meaning she's seen it
>Nothing happens
>Did you already spill spaghetti?
>Was she trying to not seem desperate?
>Your phone chirped, she replied
>I was wondering when you were going to text :)
>Oh shit an emoji
>You put the phone back into your pocket and sit there in the dark
>What were you supposed to do now?
>Fug, you need to talk to the love guru
>You get up and head to the local soothsayer
>The zebra groggily answers the door
>"It's 2 fucking AM, what do you want?"
>You show her the two texts
>She glares at you
>"You're retarded, Anon, you know that?"
"Just help me do this please."
>"Send her a photo of your dick."
"Wh-what?"
>"She sent you an emoji on the first text, that means she's a level 20 sloot. Send her a dick pic."
"No way, I can't do that."
>"I dunno, then tell her how you're gonna smash her pussy like Donkey Konh or something."
"You're no help, zigger."
>"Rayciss monkey."
>You leave
>It's been 10 minutes since she texted you
>PANIC INTENSIFIES
>You scrawl out a text
>How was your day? Lots of destruction I assume.
>You wait, sitting on a park bench
>Phone chirps again
>You bet, I ate like ten pones today
>Why were you even texting her?
>This was crazy!
>You open up the emoji menu
>There had to be something for this
>When in doubt, laughing while crying emoji
>Send it
>Your phone chirps again
>So you wanna hang out tomorrow? ;)
>You really wanted to say yes, but the city is on lockdown
>>
>>27570625
Needs quotes around the text messages.
>>
>>27570625
"I can't, city on lockdown. Can you come and pick me up tomorow?"

"Sure, I'll just step right over those checkpoints!" *laughing while crying emoji*
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1080x1080
>>27564194
> See you next time.
welcome to ossssss

in other words, I just decided to check if this thread is still alive, and then one of my favourite stories gets updated

based
>>
>weebs and tech-talk
Man, it got nerdy in here. Awesome.
>>
>>27571030
>not knowing that a huge amount of /g/ posters are also /mlp/ posters
>>
>>27571041
Well I guess I know now.
>>
File: comradery.jpg (906 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
comradery.jpg
906 KB, 1536x2048
>>27571041
I was going to post >tfw no pone OS waifu, but then I remembered that there's already a pony OS
>>
>>27571161
Once it gets networking, i will install it on actual hardware.

Link for the uninformed. http://www.ponyos.org/
>>
>>27570625
adorable social awkwardness is the best kind
>>
>>27571161
wtf is that lyra
>>
>>27571193
Especially in a physical imposing female. Unf.
>>
File: cyra.png (833 KB, 885x1136) Image search: [Google]
cyra.png
833 KB, 885x1136
>>27571198
>not knowing about cy-ra
it's from some art a guy did that got made into a greentext >tfw it was decent but unfinished
>>
File: this is my fetish.png (63 KB, 286x124) Image search: [Google]
this is my fetish.png
63 KB, 286x124
>>27570625

>I ate like ten ponies today

I like where this is going
>>
>>27571228
reminds me of that one cybor cyoa a while back
>>
>>27571231
shhh vore threads get scruffed
though i also like where it's going
>>
File: 64e.png (775 KB, 930x950) Image search: [Google]
64e.png
775 KB, 930x950
>>27571258
>MFW that died too
>>
File: 1129752309748.png (27 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1129752309748.png
27 KB, 500x400
>>27571161

Pone OS-tans when.
>>
File: Linux distros2.png (2 MB, 3275x2016) Image search: [Google]
Linux distros2.png
2 MB, 3275x2016
>>27571282
A while ago.
>>
>>27571277

I don't know the context of this image but I can already see anon two seconds later dragging out this pone.
>>
>>27570625
>"I don't know. The city is on lockdown." you typed into your phone
>["But my parents aren't home..."]
>["A scene showing Anon leaping over the city wall]
>Your phone chirped again
>"It can't be that hard to come out, can it? :("
>"Ok, I'll come out."
>"Yay!"
>You put your phone into your pocket and stand up
>Begin the walk out to the wall
>Two guardponies stop you at the gate
"I am Anonymous, lord of East Westershire. I totally left my wallet out there and I demand you open the gate."
>He guardponies look at you
>"No you're not, you big liar."
"Yuh huh!"
>"Nuh uh!"
>You push past him and cartoonishly squeeze through the grating of the gate
>On the other side it wasn't so nice and funky fresh
>It was still destruction and death everywhere
"What. A. Mess." you say with no one to laugh at your antics
>>
>>27571297
It's a companion cube pone.
>>
File: tumblr_noxnqhVAoN1rqcfojo4_1280.png (180 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noxnqhVAoN1rqcfojo4_1280.png
180 KB, 1000x1000
Chimera Daughter.
>>
File: 1464139581748.jpg (29 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1464139581748.jpg
29 KB, 400x267
>>27568723
oh my fuck
>>
>>27571741
thats a neat idea
>>
>>27571741
>one anon's strange waifu is another anon's strange daughter
>>
>>27571741
Kimmy and Mera?
>>
>>27568723
>>
>>27571963
Too many baby
I must pull a dindu and run
>>
File: bonr.jpg (33 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
bonr.jpg
33 KB, 324x291
>>27571963
I'd fuck it/10
>>
>>27571963
It was hot when Monster Girl Quest did it, and it's hot now.
>>
>>27571741
Gay
>>
>>27573055
>tfw no good vaporwave pone wallpapers

I need one for my powerbook damnit,
>>
File: hoothootsmooth.png (248 KB, 1000x1324) Image search: [Google]
hoothootsmooth.png
248 KB, 1000x1324
Minorly strange waifu.
>>
File: 1447360661513.jpg (164 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1447360661513.jpg
164 KB, 1000x800
>>27573085
>horsecock
>>
>>27573142
>>27573085
...go on.
>>
My window is getting attacked by giant moths right now because my room is bright af...
>>
File: WP_20160605_21_36_15_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160605_21_36_15_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>27573330
Update. Not moths, it's whatever flying thing this is...
>>
>>27573419
Looks like a beetle
Beetlepony when?
>>
>>27571963
Jargon, is that you?
>>
>>27573451
>hercules beetle
>big horn is bigger than anon's dong
>>
>>27573637
Long as it's not a dung beetle.
>>
Armored core waifupone?
>>
>>27573750
>giant mechasuit waifu whose parts you can swap out
>blow up a city, and then custom tailor herself to your fetishes
>>
>>27573451
Well it doesn't have to be a pone at all. What if equestrian beetles are just huge and intelligent?
>>
>>27571277
I know from a very reliable source that we might get a hijack of the quest
>>
>>27573870
>having to rely on physical constraints
>not having a neural uplink with the mechapone
>not piloting her from a armored sensory deprivation tank and having all your senses filtered in from the neural link
>not having her processors be so advanced she can render incredibly real simulations
>not abusing that feature to make all your wildest fetishes come true
>not having your waifu passively read your sub-consciousness to find your deepest, darkest fetishes
>not coming into the wonderland one day, only to be pinned down by a massive hoof, and look into your giant waifu's eyes as she licks her lips
A boy and his tank had some great ideas but holy fuck were all the characters shit
>>
>>27573419
They are called "junebugs" in Texas.
>>
File: Nu-nu relaxing.png (306 KB, 1011x738) Image search: [Google]
Nu-nu relaxing.png
306 KB, 1011x738
>>27573490
literally who?
>>
>>27574259
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Junebug

>>27573974
She's really a giant, magical insect disguised as a pony.
Also she's no good at coming up with names so she just used her species name.
>>
>>27564738
>>27564884
>>27565931
>>27566411
>>27570889
Thank you for your kind words, Anons.
All writefags really like to hear that people read and enjoy their green.

>>27564308
>>27565067
>>27569382
>>27569798
Looks like will be going with the Cyborg pone then.
Sorry WereAnon, I couldn't come up with the idea for the animal part suitable enough for the role I'm going to give this strange waifu in the story.

>>27565938
I think that Anon is big enough to "house" two symbiote pones.
Also, he can't die of magic deprivation, so one more mouth to feed wouldn't be a problem either.
Omitting Anon's eventual protests, all comes down to the characters of symbiote pones.
Prima is pretty pushy and possessive.
Her " ideal roommate" would have to have a really non-confrontational, Fluttershy-like character for them to get along with each other nicely.
If not, they will constantly bicker and fight for dominance (I want to be his clothes today!) and Anon's attention.
>>
>>27571161
I designed an i-Pon once. Would that mean it'd have a small iOS pony in it?
>>
>>27574266
Wow I didn't think I'd see her again! I never ended up drawing more liquid pones so when this fan art popped up (a while ago) I was surprised. Still am.
>>
>>27574493
>waifus nested in waifus
This pleases.
>>
File: incubus.jpg (192 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
incubus.jpg
192 KB, 760x596
Oglaf's been on a bit of an sw kick lately.
http://oglaf.com/annuitcoeptis/
>>
>>27574505
I love those liquid ponies
>>
>>27574380
>I WANT TO BE ANONS CLOTHES TODAY!
>BUT WE AGREED THAT I GET THE WEEKDAYS, YOU ONLY GET THE WEEKENDS!
>BUT PRIMA!
Ladies please, you don't have to fight over me.
>YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!
>YEAH SHUT IT HUMAN!
>>
>>27575038
>waifu who considers their species to be above humans
I am intrigued.
>>
File: crysalis ad.png (602 KB, 780x3575) Image search: [Google]
crysalis ad.png
602 KB, 780x3575
>>27564341
> >very powerful
> >looks like a normal mare
Isn't it obvious, anon?
>>
>>27575206
I guess canon characters can be strange waifu.
>>
>>27575349
I don't have a problem with it, though changeling stuff usually goes in the chrysalis/changeling threads.

We don't have any pony/changeling hybrid waifus do we?
>>
>>27575362
iirc, we don't have any waifus who are hybrids of two canon species.
Also I'm fine with canon characters too. Which means Zecora is on the table at least.
>>
>>27575370
Pony and tatzlwurm are canon species. And dragon too. We've had hybrids of those.
>>
>>27575392
We've had pony/dragon hybrids?
>>
>>27575406
Garnet. Unfortunately the story was never finished.
>>
>>27575420
Hrm. That's lame.
Have we had any tatzlpones who were more wurm than pony? All huge and serpentine?
>>
>>27567508
> >Ponies just couldn't copy Trump Walls
I liked this joke.

> >whatever the fuck they were called
I just looked it up and I guess those who fight Titans are just called 'members of the military' or soldiers or whatever. Since society is so close to extinction because of the titans, apparently there's no real reason for other kinds of warfare.

>Hot Topic a shyt
Yes. They'll stock whatever they think will be popular, including mlp merch. Attack on Titan is fairly quality as far as animoos are concerned.

>>27570625
>The entire conversation with the zebra
R.I.P. my sides

>>27571345
If you're planning to continue, might I suggest that Anon helps titanpone to destroy ponykind? It seems like something they might both enjoy.
>>
Titan pone
Armored core pone
Beetle pone
Jargon is here
OS pones
Saiyan pones

I picked a good time to show up
>>
>A story where anon has to take care of Windows 7 pone.

>And by take care of I mean prevent all future updates from her home thanks to a horrific virus known as windows 10 upgrade.
>>
>>27576185
Oh my god this. I can relate to this.
>>
>>27576185
>knock, knock
>it's the 7th time today
>please leave us alone
>UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 FOR FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME
>>
File: 1456881611574.jpg (141 KB, 750x556) Image search: [Google]
1456881611574.jpg
141 KB, 750x556
>>27576771
>GWX
>end process

This shit happens on a hourly basis
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>27576839
>>27576771
>Not just using GWX Control Panel to disable it
>>
>>27576845
>anon is a tech dummy
>but he is all she has
>upgrade to windows 10 for free for a limited time
>>
File: image.png (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 600x600
Are horses if unusual proportions strange enough for swt?
>>
>>27575712
im still waiting for nightlight pone
>>
>>27577834
If they're extremely large or extremely small while also being extremely cute and waifuable.
>>
how does swt feel about strange husbandos?
>>
>>27578084
give them to us STRAIGHT
>>
>>27575712
I want to pilot Armored Core pone new game never
>>
>>27578574

There is hope yet. The Souls Series is declared to be at an end.
>>
>>27578620
Which means they'll probably start working on a non-Souls Soulslike. Bloodborne 2 or more likely a new franchise.
>>
>>27565974
Four actually.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-06+at+06.49.36).png (17 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-06+at+06.49.36).png
17 KB, 600x547
>>27579026
Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeah
>>
File: large.jpg (89 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
89 KB, 1024x1022
>>
>>27575712
To many poners.
Need more variety
>>
>>27578084
how strange
>>
>>27578084
too strange
>>
>>27581053
I dunno
Once we leave poner territory it gets really gray on what's allowed
>>
File: Tirek's super cute mom.png (187 KB, 219x535) Image search: [Google]
Tirek's super cute mom.png
187 KB, 219x535
>>27577834
It may need some kind of twist on it or else it'd likely fit better in >>27442363

The snk pone story in this very thread is a decent example of such a twist. The MMP folk are okay but a lot of them seem pretty squeamish of 'interesting' things. From my experience most favor shit that's fairly vanilla if you ignore the size thing.

>>27582169
>Ponies only
Different anon here, but between the show and the comics, I'd think there'd be plenty to work with. Pic related, as a random example.
>>
>>27581053
Agree.
We should have some strange dragons, and diamond dogs, and gryphons.
>>
bump?
>>
File: 3858702d88y8m6.jpg (174 KB, 1600x885) Image search: [Google]
3858702d88y8m6.jpg
174 KB, 1600x885
>>27577834
I'd really like to read a story about giant pone and her life in a smol pone world.
Her everyday struggles, joys, dreams, problems and growing affection for Anon.
Unfortunately, every time I stumble upon a promising story it's vore, vore and some more vore fetish fuel.
>>
File: no more tears ponk.png (461 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
no more tears ponk.png
461 KB, 700x700
>>27584698
Not to send you away from SWT here, but you may try /r-ing that kind of thing over in bigpone general.
>Promising stories become vore and fetish fuel
Seriously? The few times I've hung out in the MMP thread it's been cuddles, cuddles, and more cuddles. Has that not been your experience when you've lurked?
>>
Pre-sleep bump.
>>
>>27583088
Tirek's mom is a cutie. Is she supposed to be a gargoyle?
>>
>>27585684
Looks related to Discord
>>
>>27586074
Not really. She's definitely not a draconequus.
>>
>>27583088
Looks like a minotaur demon to me
>>
>>27585684
Yeah, she is meant to be a cute gargoyle.
>>
File: 1399509442163.png (593 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1399509442163.png
593 KB, 1280x1024
>>
File: 1427526105115.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1427526105115.png
17 KB, 600x600
Bump
>>
File: symbiote_pone.png (536 KB, 998x1110) Image search: [Google]
symbiote_pone.png
536 KB, 998x1110
Continuing from >>27564194

>A loud knocking on the door woke you up in the morning.
>Groaning, you stirred in bed, but didn't say nothing.
>You'd never call yourself an early bird.
>Also, you had some pretty weird ass dreams and you still felt tired because of those.
>You didn't really remember what exactly you were dreaming about.
>The only thing you could vaguely recall was an image of some crazy, old stallion wizard, who was constantly laughing like a maniac possessed.
>Although he looked hilarious in that bizarre pointed hat with all those bells on it, you felt really creeped out in his presence.
>Maybe... maybe he was that mad pone, who created Prima?
>After all, last time when you had a dream like this, she told you that you saw some of her memories.
>That old fart looked wise, powerful and fucked in the head enough to really be her creator...
>Before you could think more about your dream, you heard someone knocking on the door again.
>Reluctantly, you got out from the ruined bed and shouted.
"Come on in, if you really must!"
>You were a little annoyed, because you wanted to sleep some more.
>The door opened and Twilight walked inside, with a serious expression on her snout.
>"Hi, Anon. Sorry for waking you up so early, but I must rea- What happened with your room?! It looks like a battlefield!"
>You chuckled loudly.
"Prima got seriously shitfaced, o rather shitmuzzled last night and decided to redecorate a little."
>Twilight became pretty bewildered by your explanation.
>"What? She was drunk? How? I thought... no, I'm sure that she doesn't need to eat, or drink."
>You rubbed the back of your head in a sheepish manner.
"Weeell, I was the one, who wanted to get drunk, but she kinda, sorta absorbed the alcohol straight from my blood and all that boring stuff."
>Twilight's eyes widened.
>"Sh-She can do things like that?! Her creator's notes never mentioned about it! Anon, this could mean a serious breakthrough in the medic-"
>>
>>27589237
>Suddenly, her nostrils flared, she lost her voice and blushed like a schoolgirl erm, schoolfilly?
>She was staring at something on the ground.
>Looking down, you saw your shoes and smelly briefs lying on the floor, just like that.
>Rolling your eyes, you quickly kicked your aromatic unmentionables under the bed.
>Jeez, what is it with those pones and the undergarments?!
>They're walking around freaking naked most of the time, little pervs.
>Speaking about perverts, you were sleeping with Prima 'au naturel' and you don't feel violated.
>Not in the slightest.
>Also, she didn't start shouting any obscenities at Twiggles, when she walked inside your room.
>Why do you find it strange?!
>You decided to check on her, just in case.
>Before the both of you went to sleep last night, she was in a pretty pitiable state.
>You started talking to her with the use of your 'mind voice'.
~"Oi, Prima are you in there? Are you well?"~
>A pained groan was your first answer.
>~"Ughh... Shut it, Anon... just... shut up..."~
>Her voice sounded really strained and groggy.
>A smug smile bloomed on your face.
>You knew exactly why she was so grumpy.
~"Awww, widle, sweet symbiote pone have a hangover!"~
>She growled like an enraged dog.
>~"Stop being so annoying human, or elese!"~
>For some fucked up reason, you felt pretty courageous that morning.
>Crossing your arms, you raised your eyebrow.
~"Or elese what, drunky?"~
>Almoust immiedietly, you felt a preassure building around your precious family jewels.
>You felt like if some giant gorilla decided to grab you by the balls.
>Shit, you forgot you didn't have any briefs on you and Prima had full acces to your nutsack!
>~"Or else you'll be having scrambled eggs on breakfast, get it?"~
>There was a promise of untold violence in her voice.
>You couldn't risk the wellbeing of her 'hostages', so you nodded slowly.
~"Y-Yep, Miss Prima. Y-You can stop squeezing now."~
>>
>>27589242
>The fabric of your 'pajamas' around your sensitive area relaxed and the uncomfortable pressure was gone.
>Symbiote pone was visibly satisfied with your answer.
>~"Good boy. I will make an honest host out of you yet, Anon. Now tell me, what does the Princess Annoyance want from us?"~
>Oh, right, you were in the middle of talk with Purple Wonder.
>Looking at the mentioned alicorn, you noticed that she was still blushing, wide-eyed.
>Though, she wasn't looking at the floor anymore.
>Nope, she was looking at the place where the fabric of your pants was hugging your flesh flute really tightly just a moment ago.
>Guess, she saw some things pretty clearly...
"Um, Twi? Twi, do you hear me?!"
>You snapped your fingers in front of her snout.
>She quickly shook her head absentmindedly.
>"Cock?! I-I mean, WHAT?! What did just happen, Anon?!"
>You coughed nervously in your closed hand.
"Nothing, nothing special happened, Twi."
>~"Ha! You mean that what she saw was nothing special? I would disagree, but it's like your own opinion about your-"~
~"Goddamit, Prima! Not now!"~
>~"Yeah, yeah... party pooper."~
>You sighted and turned your attention at Twilight once more.
>She looked like if she was agreeing with your previous statement, nodding her head and all.
>"R-right, it was an um, optical illusion... Now, I came here to talk with Prima about yesterday's events. Can she erm, show herself right now?"
>Can she?
>Yes.
>Would she?
>~"Ughh... Tell her that she can go buck herself, Anon."~
>Nope.
>Hopefully, she won't squish your balls for this.
~"No, I know you're suffering from your own version of hangover, but I think you should speak with her. Remember what I told you, she's not your enemy."~
>Prima's attitude didn't change.
>~"Yeah, right! She hurt me yesterday with her bucked up spell! I'm lucky to be alive!"~
>Then and there, you knew that using any amounts of common sense reasoning won't get her out.
>However...
>>
>>27589251
~"Alright, I tell her that you're too scared to speak with her."~
>You looked at Twiggles and made a sad face.
"Sorry Twi, Prima won't come out, she's to sca-"
>Symbiote pone's head burst out of your stomach, scaring the living crap out of the purple alicorn princess.
>"One more word and I'll bite your ears off, Anon!"
>Thank you reverse psychology!
>Already accustomed to Prima's shenanigans, Twilight found her bearings relatively fast.
>"No! Stop threatening him! Do you really want a repeat from yesterday, when Anon didn't want to be bonded with you anymore?!"
>To your surprise, Prima's ears flatten and her eyes widened in something akin to shock.
>Was she afraid of your rejection, or was it just her hangover reaction to Twilight's loud behavior?
>You of course, hoped it was the first one.
>Nevertheless, whatever it was, Prima's expression quickly changed to annoyed.
>"Urghh... I'm not in the mood to play with you, alicorn snack. What do you want from me?"
>Luckily, Twiggles only reaction at being called a snack was only her arched eyebrow.
>"Alright... I want you to promise me that you'll never try to hurt anypony like you tried yesterday."
>Prima narrowed her eyes at her.
>"Why? Is it an order, Miss Important Princess? Do you really think, that you can tell me what I can and can't do, to protect Anonymous and myself from dangerous rapist and such?"
>You put your hand on symbiote pone's mane and started petting her gently to calm her down a little.
>Though annoyed, she hummed some content symbiote pone noises and a few strands of her moving mane wrapped around your wrist and fingers.
>Welp, you were stroking a living being, which was literally sticking out of your guts.
>Your life just can't get more bizarre than this.
>Famous last words...
>Twilight mumbled something under her breath about staying calm and collected herself.
>>
>>27589261
>Sighing audibly, she turned to Prima one more time.
>"This isn't an order, but I still want to hear that from you, because I don't want to hurt you again. Regardless of what you may think, I really don't enjoy using force and violence against others."
>Twiggy started trotting around the room, still looking at Prima.
>"Besides that, I'm going back to Ponyville today and I want to take Anon and you with me. However to do this, I need to trust that you won't turn our town into Tartarus, only because somepony looked funny at you, or Anonymous."
>Then, she turned to you.
>"Sorry, that it have to be this way, Anon. Also, before you ask, I spoke with Celestia about this and we both think that you and Prima are already in a good enough shape for our trip to Ponyville."
>Heh, or rather Celestia doesn't want any more barf on her castle walls.
>Running your fingers through her mane, you scratched Prima's ear with your second hand.
>She nuzzled it and spoke with a calm voice.
>"Anon, I have a hangover and not a brain damage. I know that you're trying to bribe me to agree to her terms with all that special attention."
>You chuckled and looked a her.
"And is it working, you stubborn symbiote pone?"
>She hummed and smiled smugly.
>"To say the truth, it dosen't really matter. I want to get out of this stupid town, full of annoying snobs, dangerous bat-ponies and holier than thou alicorn wonders. A few silly words is a low price to pay for this. So yeah, I promise to be nice. There, we're done."
>>
>>27589275
>Twilight grimaced when she heard that an important promise for her is just 'a few silly words' for Prima.
>"Remember that if you break 'those few silly words' you just spoke, the consequences will be severe. Now please excuse me, I need to prepare myself for our trip."
>You stopped Twilight before she managed to get to the door.
"Actualy, I want to ask you something, before you go!"
>She turned around and looked at you with interest, but didn't say anything.
"Erm, I know this will sound crazy, but is it possible that Prima's creator was an old, powerful unicorn pone, who has this really long beard and wore a pointy hat with bells on it?"
>Twilight's eyes widened, but she shook her head immediately.
>"No, never!"
>Wow, such direct.
>Much blunt.
"But, why he-"
>She interrupted you with her outstretched hoof.
>"Anon, it's impossible, because the pony you just described is Star Swirl the Bearded."

And that's all I have till now. Sorry that this update is so short. I'll try to rectify it next time.
>>
>>27589281
I eagerly await the next part.
>>
>>27588387
OH SHIT IT'S THINGPONE!
QUICK! EVERYONE ACT COOL!
>>
>>27590852
As ice? OK.
>>
File: VARIOUS---1976-007.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
VARIOUS---1976-007.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
>>27590852
is this cool enough?
>>
>>27590852
>>27588387
"Hey, Anon!"
*Pokes with tentacle*
"Hey!"
*Poke*
"Make some more content, Anon!"
>>
>>27559734
I really want that giraffe to sit on my face
>>
>>27590902
>>27591293
SHE'S PISSED
RUN
>>
File: 7c3.jpg (27 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
7c3.jpg
27 KB, 650x600
>>27591585
Oh my god, I've been thinking that for this entire thread.
>>27591531
>using asterisk
>>
>>27559734
I'd fuck it
>>
strange Waifu, I think I'll give it a shot with some crappy greentext

>Be Anon
>and be hiking through the woods near your home in the outside area near ponyville
>well outside enough to be close to the everfree
>which you must say at this time of year is beautiful, winter is your favorite season and the walks through the woods are lovely.
>snow everywhere and complete silence
>ssssssssnnoooooesssssscaaapppeeeeeeeessssss
>except for that weird sound you just heard right now
>like a wierd hissing whisper and now its time to walk home quickly
>keep going come on almost there
>RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>A terrible screech from behind caused you to turn in time to see what looked to be an icy horse charging right at you
>dodge roll out of the way, it stops and turns back to face you and just stares, it looks like it was intently sniffing the air though
>awwww fuck
>well running isn't an option, time to fight the ice demon thing
>you rip off a branch from a nearby tree and get ready
>>
>>27589261
>"Sorry Twi, Prima won't come out, she's to sca-"
There he is! The glorious bastard we call Anon.

>>27589281
I'm just joining in here and need to catch up, but I've gotta say you have a fine feel for how Twi talks and do nicely at presenting Prima as a semi-reformed villain without making her unlikable or too-edgy-for-mlp-universe. Kinna makes me want to lurk this thread.
>>
>>27593123
http://pastebin.com/BWJWfj6n
here be da pastebin

The way Badgrammarfag writes anon is one of the main reasons I like their work so much.
>>
>>27589851
If nothing comes up, I should have the next update ready around saturday.

>>27593123
>>27593291
Thanks, I'm always trying to make the characters in my green at least a little interesting.

BTW;
A little prompt for a strange waifu story right from my deranged mind:
>Anon gets lost in the Everfree forest during a storm.
>Hungry, bedraggled and tired, he stumbles upon a promising looking cave.
>As it turns out the cave is fuckheuge inside.
>It looks like a place where you could easily find an Ursa Major, but Anon doesn't give a shit and walks inside.
>What he finds inside makes him question his sanity, tho.
>A giant, dormant spaceship from the future/space/other.
>When he comes up to it to get a better look, it starts generating weird noises as if someone just turn its systems on.
>Before Anon is able to escape from the cave, a hologram of a cute pone appears before him.
>As it turns out, the 'mare' is the spaceship's A.I., making her literally the spaceship itself.
>She don't know how she got in the cave, but she's very lonley and wants Anon to well, to become her captain and well, live inside her from now on.
>Also, she wants him to help her find others who can become crew members, or just simlpy wants to live inside her.
>The strange waifu spaceship is crazy advanced.
>Powerful void shields.
>Medic stations able to cure cancer on the spot, etc.
>Cyber-drones, wepons, the works.
>Also, she's a pretty jelly spaceship.
>When Anon told her that he have an actual house and want to check on it form time to time, she blow it the fuck up with a photon torpedo.

TL;DR Giant, crazy advanced spaceship pone waifu.
Maybe some writefag will like this prompt...
>>
>>27593626

I'd want it, but sex with a spaceship is hard. Maybe if it had hard-light projections, or was a sentient bio-computer that happens to or is able to change itself to be roughly mare shaped.
Maybe she'd have a permanent neural link to the ship, and slowly Anon convinces her to come out and explore for herself.

Although that's drifting away from AI and moving towards simply alien lifeform.
>>
File: pinks sex toy thing.png (2 MB, 1265x1120) Image search: [Google]
pinks sex toy thing.png
2 MB, 1265x1120
>>27593665
Pony warship AIs are not for sexual.
>>
>>27593680
>"Batteries not included, Anon~"
>>
File: 573629492.jpg (679 KB, 1300x813) Image search: [Google]
573629492.jpg
679 KB, 1300x813
>>27593665
Sentient, fuckable spaceship waifu is fine too.
>>
>>27593626
10/10
>>
>>
>>27594993
She's a cutie. We haven't had any stories about her, have we?
>>
File: 14375038592670.jpg (16 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
14375038592670.jpg
16 KB, 400x600
>>27593626
>TL;DR Giant, crazy advanced spaceship pone waifu.
>>The strange waifu spaceship is crazy advanced.
>Powerful void shields.
>Medic stations able to cure cancer on the spot, etc.

Execute command protocols, signed cpt. Anon //// Block override ////
Engineering bay system check ////
Engineering bay standby ////
Engage engineering bay :: construct quadrupedal autonomous platform ////
Egage engineering bay :: polyester panties and 4 knee socks. ////
Ship AI :: standby ////
Ship AI :: perform all systems backup ////
Quadrupedal autonomous platform :: download backup ////
QAP :: deploy backup ////
QAP :: full synchronization with ships systems ////
Ship systems :: shut down ////

AND NOW WE ARE GOING BACK TO PONYVILLE, I SAID, YOU REBEL WOMAN.
>>
File: CARLOS.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>27594993
Holy shit, I think I've just seen a ghost
Wazzup man, long time no see
>>
>>27595284
ONE VISION. ONE PURPOSE. THE TECHNOLOGY OF PEACE!!!
>>
File: 1439548967473.png (46 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1439548967473.png
46 KB, 300x450
>>27594993
>>
>>27593626
Advanced technology spaceship waifu vs advanced biotechnology Thingpone waifu. Who will win?
>>
>>27596376
That sounds like some kinda alien x robot horror movie setup and I like it
>>
beddy bump
>>
File: 1446595505295.png (1 MB, 1142x857) Image search: [Google]
1446595505295.png
1 MB, 1142x857
>>27571228
more cyra bump
>>
>>27592608
>The beast charges you again and a conveniently timed roll gets you out of the way
>But this time it didn't keep going, it stopped dead and turned on a dime in your direction.
>A desperate leap to the left saves you from getting stomped on.
>you swing out and catch it hard on the leg and it lets out a piercing cry before trying to headbut you
>you catch it with the branch and shove it to the side so it gets a face full of ground
>using that temporary distraction you spring up, get close behind it, wrap your arms around its midsection and suplex it
>it hits the earth with a satisfying cracking noise
>wriggling free it runs off a short distance before turning around to face you again
>you pick the branch back up and give it a squeeze
>another charge at you, but instead of diving you give a quick side step and bring the branch across the back of its head.
>it tumbles and hits the ground, hard and doesnt move
>breathing a sign of relief you slowly back away, fuck turning your back on that thing.
>>
>>27599523
>At about 20 meters away with a low groaning noise it slowly gets back up
>will this thing just quit already
>Squaring your feet you grip the branch tightly and ready for another charge
>It charges again
"Come on ya big bitch!"
>halfway to you it suddenly explodes from a horse form into a huge icy maelstrom of get fucked
"aw fuck"
>dropping the branch you shield your face which helps somewhat but the icy air around began to clutch at your throat
>its not long before you fall forward, blacked out.
>>
>>27595201
We have. They should be in Ghost's pastebin.
>>
>>27596376

>Be thingpone.
>Be lying across the bed.
>Literally, you've let your midsection stretch out and allowed your front end and rear end to drape down on either side.

>You wake up slowly, as the first rays of the sun pass in from the window.
>You reach out a lone tentacle, and pull the blinds closed.
>You could wait five more minutes.

>You pull yourself into more of a consistent form, dragging your full mass back onto the bed.
>An appendage slithers out of you, looking to wrap around your-

>Something is amiss.
>A trio of tentacles join the first appendage, and begin feeling around the bed.
>Where is he?
>Where's your anon?

>Your body opens several dozen pairs of eyes, looking about the room.
>He wasn't anywhere to be found, and it looked like his clothes were still lying about.
>How bizarre. You'd never had a morning where you hadn't felt Anon leave.
>You loved to hold him down with a few hundred tendrils, saying you didn't want him to go.
>He'd always give you a kiss before he left.

>A tongue oozed out of what could be called a head, and licked the area most would call a face.
>You didn't taste him.
>There was no morning kiss?

>Had- Had Anon left you?
"N-No, he wouldn't do that? Right?"
>>
>>27599688

>You flop out of bed, before standing your mass up and assuming the quadrupedal form you'd grown so used to.
>You'd been on this planet for nearly three years now.
>All those years ago, you met another life-form, just as foreign as you.
>And he had seen all that you could do and become.
>And he had said, in his own words, that he thought you were "Pretty fucking cool."

>It was the type of response that made you hesitate to follow up on your biological directives.
>The type of response that had made you curious about Anon, and over time, about other creatures.
>You'd spent years, getting used to living what some of the native residents of this planet might call "A normal life."

>So why was it, that your Anon was missing?
>That wasn't normal.
>It wasn't like you were dependent on him or anything.
>But he had made promises! Promises to never leave you and always care about you.
>In return, you had promised not to hurt anyone or assimilate their biology.
>And though you may have stretched that rule a little over the years, you'd certainly apologized for any infringements.

>But here was Anon, leaving without any warning.
>So you were 100% determined to find out why, and get one hell of an apology.

>It's not like he wasn't allowed to go visit friends or do his own thing.
>But your rules clearly stated he had to ask first.

>You start heading downstairs, looking about the house for evidence of where he might have gone.
>Not even a note?
>His shoes are still here?

---

>Be Anon.
>A dull hum echoed around you.
>You really weren't sure where you were.
>You were bathed in blackness.
>Did Thingpone eat you whole again?
"Hello? Thing?"
>No, that wasn't right.
>Your voice was echoing.
>Where the hell were you?
>The last thing you remembered was laying down for a good nap.
>Then suddenly, there was a blue light or something.
>And now you were here. Wherever here was.

>You tried to feel around.
>You were laying on a cold and hardened metal floor.
>>
I'm bored, anyone want a strange waifu drawn? I'll draw existing waifus w/ refs plz, I'm not on here as often as I'd like to be or try to draw new waifus from anything you'd like.
>>
>>27599784

>You were also still naked from last night.
>So that was a thing.
>You try to stand up, and find yourself staring into blackness.

"Hello? Anyone want to tell me where I am?"
>Suddenly, a flash of blue appeared before you.
>The image fizzled a couple times, before becoming solid.

>"Hello Anon! How are you today! Sorry about the wait, I was just tidying up."
>Before you was a blue mare.
>Like, neon blue. She glowed all over.
>Her mane fluttered as if in an invisible wind.
>She had also just fizzled in from seemingly nowhere, which made you suspect there was something strange about her.

"Uh- Hi. Do we know each other?"
>"Nope!"
>Silence.
"Did... You want to tell me who you are? And where I am?"
>"Oh! Right. I'm Amdroxeda! Welcome aboard!"
"Aboard? Aboard where?"
>"Oh shoot! Right, you can't see without light inside the 0.4 to 0.7 micrometers of wavelength! Here, allow me."

>A stream of lights begin to shoot on, illuminating a large domed area.
>It looked like you were in some high budget sci-fi movie, because you swear you could see a pilots chair, as well as some control panels.
>It looked like you were aboard a space ship of some kind.
>You looked around for a bit, before noticing the windows to outside were pitch black.
"I'm not- I didn't get abducted by aliens, did I?"
>Amdroxeda replies immediately, with an eerie cheeriness.
>"Well, in a sense you did! But you already are an alien to this planet, so you should fit right in! I even tailored the ship to your size and shape! What do you think?"

>What?
>What the hell does she mean?
>What was going on?
>You feel a breeze, and remember that you are stark naked.
>In front of a strange, potentially alien mare.

>Nothing new there.
>If you were any other human, you might have run off screaming.
>>
>>27559734
That giraffe is a super cutie.
Any stories with her?
>>
>>27599847
hey, draw the ghost one, >>27594993
she can always use more love
>>
>>27599917
Love it! I can't wait to see how thing and shippy react to each other.
>>
>>27571345
>You sat and waited patiently for titanpone to show up
>Death and destruction everywhere and you're waiting for a date
>Could you even call this a date?
>Eventually titanpone shows up and casts her shadow over you
>"Hey Anon." she says quietly
"Hey, uh. You never gave me your name..."
>"Oh, uh, I don't really have a name but other titanponies just call me Big."
"Well... I see why."
>"Yeah. So, what did you want to do?"
"Oh. I was just thinking of hanging out, getting to know eachother. Did you have any plans?"
>"Not really, I just wanted to see you again."
>Titanpone looks up at the night sky
>"It sure is dark in the sky, no stars or anything."
>Big sits down uncomfortably close to you
>A wall of skinless muscle flank gently pressed against your side
>"I hope we haven't angered the stars with our presence - made them hide."
"Nah, you're pretty likeable."
>It was dark, but you knew she smiled
>"You know, I've never met a creature like you before. Usually I just eat everything I can get my hooves on but you're different."
"Oh... Thank you?"
>"It's weird, usually I just want to destroy everything, it's all so frustrating and drives me crazy. But you, I don't want to hurt you. I... I like having you around."
>This was getting a little weird, but you weren't getting back into the city walls any time soon
"I like being around."
>Big stares up at the moon
>"I like the moon, even when the sky is dark it stays bright."
"I never really thought of it like that."
>"So how did you get here, Anon. I can tell you're not of this world."
>You look around
"To be honest, I don't know. I just woke up here one day and everyone seemed to know me already so I just went with it."
>"That's odd."
"Isn't it?"
>"... Have you ever had a marefriend before?"
"What?"
>"Like... Like a-a special somepony or a date?"
"Not really. This is my first date ever."
>"W-wait. This is a date?... Oh gosh, I didn't even try to look pretty." she starts getting nervous and shuffles her hooves together
>>
File: true capitalist.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
true capitalist.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>27599678
...the true capitalist has a pastebin!?
>>
File: it hurts.png (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.png
1 MB, 1280x1920
Has Macey ever been a thing in this thread, btw?
>>
>>27599917
>And he had said, in his own words, that he thought you were "Pretty fucking cool."
>It wasn't like you were dependent on him or anything.
>But he had made promises! Promises to never leave you and always care about you.
Don't make me feel.

>you may have stretched that rule a little over the years, you'd certainly apologized for any infringements
Horrifying + adorable? Adorrifying? Horrorable?

>It's not like he wasn't allowed to go visit friends or do his own thing.
>But your rules clearly stated he had to ask first.
I guess being that whipped is just the price of having a strange waifu.

>Her mane fluttered as if in an invisible wind.
I see what you did there.

...huh. Already this has some Thing going for it, I'd say.
>>
File: 1415810359233.jpg (52 KB, 432x585) Image search: [Google]
1415810359233.jpg
52 KB, 432x585
>>27599917
>You feel a breeze, and remember that you are stark naked.
>In front of a strange, potentially alien mare.

Noice, I like where this is going already.
Amdroxeda don't beat around the bush about her intentions for Anon, eh?

Patiently awaiting more, sir.
>>
>>27600043
Not her specifically but we did have some stories about another cute giraffe called Annabelle I think.
>>
File: white_noise.png (58 KB, 598x564) Image search: [Google]
white_noise.png
58 KB, 598x564
>"B-b-but why would you do it Anon?!"
Because its so dirt cheap I'd be fucking retarded to pass it up.
>"B-but the place is haunted!"
Sure, real spoopy, I'm absolutely scared.
>What hogwash.
>You are Anon, enjoying the peace and calm of your new abode, furniture included.
>You chortle again. A supposedly "haunted" mansion for the price of a hotdog, and the ponies call you crazy to take it.
>Granted... weird stuff did happen at times since you moved in.
>Dead flowers appearing everywhere,
>Brooms and dusters constantly switching places... and was it getting less dustier around here?
>Whatever.
>probablyjustthewind_skyrim.jpeg
>You snap back to reality, remembering where you've been sitting for a while.
>But reaching to your left, you find the most horrible thing of all!
No toilet paper when you need to wipe.
"Shiiiit! That's just-"
>"Uh, hold on!"
>A roll floats down on your lap, much to your surprise.
>Looking up, you see it.
>There's a fucking luminescent pony in the wall, smiling down at you.
>"Hello!"
"...buh?"

Made a little something but gotta run to work, hope it catches someones fancy with ghostpone green.
>>
>>27602127
I am attention. Please go on.
>>
File: slenderman_by_wynt-d4nt0qj.png (2 MB, 900x1118) Image search: [Google]
slenderman_by_wynt-d4nt0qj.png
2 MB, 900x1118
>>27602127
>Anon decides to use Ouija board to communicate with the ghost
>He unsuccessfuly searches his mansion to find one
>Meanwhile, ghost floats all around the mansion following Anon, saying they dont need any boards to chat and that she realy wants to talk to someone
>Finally Anon finds some board g as a substitute!
>Its a Monopoly game.
>Ghost Is realy exited at first, but than gets angry at Anon and says hes cheating somehow.
>Because Anons bank is always full of cash, as if he buys everything for the price of a hotdog!
>>
File: 1443401129004.png (17 KB, 686x513) Image search: [Google]
1443401129004.png
17 KB, 686x513
>>27599678
Do you have a link to this pastebin?
>>
>>27602127
>"Oh no, it was too soon! Please don't be scared mister, I'm not going to haunt you!"
>While she desperately apologizes your brain is attempting to process the situation. You point at her, confused you ask;
"...ghost?"
>"...Yes. But I swear I'm not scary! Please just don't be afraid..."
>The ghostpone puts her hooves together and looks pleadingly at you.
>"...please?"
"..."
"...well I'm not done in here-"
>"So you'll stay? Thank you, thank you! I-it's just so amazing to have someone over again and I try my best not to frighten them but y'know eheh, being polite doesn't work when-"
"Okay! Look, I get what you're saying and all but... I'm not done in here. Could you just-"
>"Oh. Oooh, sorry! Yes of course! I'll be with you when you're ready. Remember to wash your paws afterwards~"
>She just puts the gear in reverse and merge into the wall, leaving you alone on the can again.
>After a moment of befuddlement you finish up and exit the bathroom. Not a second too soon the ghost phases down from the ceiling before you.
>"Hello again!"
"...hey."
>"Sooo... you're the new owner of the mansion!"
"Yeah. And you're the ghost of the mansion everyone talks about?"
>"Mhm. Harmonious Melody, that's what I used be named."
>Feeling a little more secure, and wanting the awkward meeting in the shitter to put behind, you reach out a hand to the hovering mare.
"Anon. It's nice to meet you Melody."
>>
File: 1453698558341.png (145 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1453698558341.png
145 KB, 800x600
>>27603672
Always nice to see more ghost pone.
I like the story so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>27604186
Is that highly advanced noodle-jet engine installed in a civil spacecraft?
That pony must be a very rich pony...
>>
>>27603672
>"And its nice meeting you too!" she chirps and does a... grab with both her hooves on each side of your hand.
>Her touch isn't exactly solid, a sensation of of jelly. Not pass-through-ey like one would think of an incorporeal being.
>Christ on s pogostick was she cold tho!
>"Wow, you are sooo warm..."
>She goes quiet and glares on your hand.
>"Like... wow. Just wow."
>...
"Uuuh Melody?"
>"Yes Anon?"
>Looking at you, then down on your hand in her vice-grip she sheepishly lets you go.
>"Sorry. Haven't had any physical contact, or any typ of contact in like, forever. Got a little carried away. Sorry."
"It's alright. I can understand your position."

Tired now.
More tomorrow if my schedule allows it.
>>
>>27601278

Drunk Giraffe--
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/sSMrM85D
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/0ej1MPD8 (NSFW)
>>
>>27604186
Low-skill
Low-energy
0/10 looks like a LARPer
>>
>>27604186
10/10
>>
File: Bambelbee.jpg (71 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
Bambelbee.jpg
71 KB, 500x671
What about a strange toymaker mare who has a strange pocket dimension in her basement with a model town.
She makes legally distinct toys and sometimes kidnaps ponies and people for her town.
>>
File: tumblr_lnhhdekguR1qm348ao1_500.jpg (56 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnhhdekguR1qm348ao1_500.jpg
56 KB, 450x338
>>27607370
>>
>>27600607
Yes, and we had a pony similar to her, also written by Ghost
>>
File: bone boner.png (260 KB, 1023x930) Image search: [Google]
bone boner.png
260 KB, 1023x930
doll waifu
>>
File: DolphinHorse.png (701 KB, 2000x1152) Image search: [Google]
DolphinHorse.png
701 KB, 2000x1152
Qt fishpones.
>>
File: Crying-baby-013.jpg (32 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Crying-baby-013.jpg
32 KB, 620x372
>>27608592
well you must not have come up with a good one then
>>
>>27608592
Which one did you come up with?
>>
File: 1459218462210.png (2 MB, 1410x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459218462210.png
2 MB, 1410x1920
Lewd snake bump.
>>
>>27610049
What's that on her shoulders? Is it the snake hood thingy?
>>
>>27610143
She has bat wings
>>
File: 1459217351648.png (933 KB, 1450x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459217351648.png
933 KB, 1450x1000
>>27610223
Holy crap she actually has wings.
>>
>>27610223
how did she get wings?
she is a cute tho
>>
>>27610323
not a clue, I didn't make her
>>
File: qt.gif (87 KB, 400x517) Image search: [Google]
qt.gif
87 KB, 400x517
>>27610049
QT snek pone.
>>
>>27610230
What's her name?
>>
>>27610323

Evolution. https://youtu.be/kPGNbb5Y2a0
>>
>>27611216
Adera.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 163

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.