[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nurse Redheart Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 26
File: 1418495405626.png (115 KB, 428x352) Image search: [Google]
1418495405626.png
115 KB, 428x352
The last one died just as I started giving a shit.
Some of these pastebins might be outdated, but I ripped them from the last thread so whatever.

BadGrammerFag's Story (Finished): http://pastebin.com/nFq2rRT2

Nurse Redheart and Anon: http://pastebin.com/NYxfZS0i

Medicine School: http://pastebin.com/vHRTHaKY

Nurse Red Heart's first love: http://pastebin.com/GacRjvk8

Red Heart gets sick: http://pastebin.com/dG3WCDe4
>>
Bump so I can finish the first page of my green before the thread goes into asystole.
>>
>>27558927
Do you think Red Heart will make a cameo in the next SoL?
>>
page 9 bump
>>
File: rn anon.png (356 KB, 665x773) Image search: [Google]
rn anon.png
356 KB, 665x773
Alright, RN Anon in Equestria.

>Your friends advised you not to work on call. But, being lazy, you decided that getting paid to sit on your ass at home sounded like an easy ride. Being woken up at 2 in the morning showed you otherwise.
>A Mass Causality Incident flashed against the bright green background of you pager.
>Driving to the hospital, it quickly became evident that you would be busy.
>There was such an influx of people entering and leaving the hospital that the automatic doors were propped open to facilitate movement. Stretchers lined the walls of the main corridor, and triage nurses jogged between stations, unloading charts and picking up supplies. Your superiors were glued to the telephone, but were able to frantically point you to where you needed to be.
>Taking your place behind a computer, you began taking reports from medics, hoping to quicken the admission of patients. Burns, blindness, deafness, fractures etc... by their symptoms alone it was apparent that the individuals being brought in were victims of the same incident. Ceramic-clad /k/ommandos officers prowling the area beyond the glass doors quickened your pulse even further.
>After two hours of a constant stream of patients, new arrivals were finally being diverted to other hospitals, and you were able to take a break. The news wasn't saying anything well, new; it was replaying the same blurry cell-phone footage over and over again.
>A few spheres of light appeared at an intersection, and then collapsed on themselves, sending a shockwave through the city and starting fires four blocks away. The reporters' voices were tinged with fears of terrorism, words like "supernatural" and "holy" were thrown around depending on what channel you watched.
>It sent a chill down your back at first, but you could only watch so much before it got monotonous. Leaving the busy trauma bays, you went down to the equally packed cafeteria to grab some coffee.
>>
>>27560756
>Or at least, you were on your way to the cafeteria. The door to the stairwell opened up to an air blast that made your ears pop. You were thrown back as a neon white filled your eyes and you felt blood pool on your upper lip.
>The smell of iron peaked as you threw your eyes open and stood up. The pain in your head was throbbing, and the smoke in the room burned your eyes.
>Except you weren't in a room. Looking down, it appeared you were standing on cobblestone. Around you were large trees and houses.
"Oh shit, the hospital blew up."
>unemployment.jpg
>As you began to regain hearing, you heard sobbing and screams around you. You strained to see in front of you, but you were able to make a figure.
"Hey, you!"
>You called out and ran forward.
>"What the hell happ-
>What the hell is that? As your vision cleared you saw a horse? You thought it looked like a horse, but it was only a few feet tall and snow white. There were two of them, the other one was sprawled out on the road.
>The white one turned to meet your confused gaze with its own. It then turned its whole body toward you, stepping between you and the other.
>"Stay back!" it yelled. "He's hurt, and I mean you no harm."
>Holy shit it spoke. It was trying to look threatening. You turned your focus to the body behind it. Saying he was hurt was an understatement. Its leg looked like it went through a meat grinder.
>"Do you understand me?" It yelled again.
>You exhaled. Hamburger-leg over there was no doubt losing blood, and having a standoff with this thing meant no pressure was being applied to the wound.
"I'm a nurse, I can help him."
>The blue-eyed impression of a turnstile looked you over, possibly spotting your scrubs, and hesitantly stepped aside.
>"His right leg is gone, we need to stop the bleeding and move on to the others."
>Others? You briefly surveyed the area ahead of you and spotted similar scenes playing out across the road.
>Being back behind the triage desk seemed really nice about now.
>>
File: fukoff.png (547 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
fukoff.png
547 KB, 1280x800
>>27560830
>>
>>27558927
Add these to the paste lists if you'd like:
http://pastebin.com/Q3kePHEe
http://pastebin.com/v8dgiqrx
>>
>>27562613
>>
File: edgy_tryhard.png (810 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
edgy_tryhard.png
810 KB, 1280x800
>>27560830
>Like you said, that poor cunt's leg was chewed up and spat out.
>"Put pressure on that, I'll get a bandage."
>"That" being the slab of ground beef. You clamped both hands around the area of flesh still intact above the avulsion, and held firmly. The spurts of blood from the ripped femoral artery slowed down, and the mare was able to apply a tourniquet.
>"There isn't more we can do for him now. Do you know how to triage?"
"Of course."
>"Good, we'll work on opposite ends." With that, she quickly trotted to the next victim. The situation at hand seemed to overshadow the inherent weirdness of the whole thing.
>You took the right side of the incident, moving from patient to patient, all conversations with the conscious starting the same way.
"I'm here to help." you would say to the frightened creature, kneeling down to close the height difference.
>Burns, blindness, deafness; the same injuries you saw hour earlier in the human counterparts to these beings.
>The whole point of triage was to maximize the care given, this was done by prioritizing patients with the greatest chance of living. Those in immediately and life-threatening conditions had little chance of recovering, and were therefore given the least amount of care.
>As you did you best to characterize individuals into the four categories, you could see (who you now assumed to be) a pony working on the other side of the field. She was talking to others, teams of two levitating stretchers; and pointed them in your direction.
>They would move those you delegated to a building a ways away, and come back to retrieve more. It seemed the other medical officer was taking charge, and put a reasonable amount of trust in you.
>It seemed you arrived only shortly after the explosion, but as more capable personnel arrived, the injured were quickly aided.
>>
>>27560830
>>27563299
Oh shit! What the fuck is going on? Feed me more.
>>
>>27563639
I will tomorrow. Hopefully the thread will survive the night.
>>
>>27563871
I'll make sure it will live.
>>
File: cuteheart.jpg (428 KB, 722x1024) Image search: [Google]
cuteheart.jpg
428 KB, 722x1024
>>
File: 1422934630242.png (116 KB, 900x739) Image search: [Google]
1422934630242.png
116 KB, 900x739
Best hips coming through
>>
>>27558927
>"...My suit is somewhere here, right?"
>You finish off your sandwich and nod.
"It should be over in the closet."
>He nods.
>"Would you be able to grab it for me?"
>You nod and hop off the chair, then walk over to the closet.
>Anon's suit isn't even folded, and is just set inside a plastic bag lying at the bottom.
>You grab it in your teeth and take it over to Anon.
>Once he takes his clothes out, you notice how horribly tattered they are.
>And bloody.
>"This was an expensive-ass suit..."
>He just stares at it for a moment, then digs into his pocket and takes out some-
>-Is that a FLASK?
>He takes a swig from it, and holds it out to you.
"No, I don't drink..."
>"Neither do I."
>He takes another sip.
"-You shouldn't be, you know."
>He pauses and caps it, then stares at it.
>"It's just apple juice, anyways."
>Once he opens it again, he holds it under your nose.
>...It IS apple juice.
>But why have it in a flask?
>His eyes move over and scan the front face of it.
>You notice that there's some kind of inscription on it.
>Before you're able to make out what it is, he closes it again and throws it into his coat pocket, then takes to just holding his suit on his chest.

god i barely know what im doing

its been a long while since ive stayed up till 4 in the morning.
>>
File: g.png (738 KB, 762x1024) Image search: [Google]
g.png
738 KB, 762x1024
>>
>>27566998
>>
File: it could have been great.png (220 KB, 555x766) Image search: [Google]
it could have been great.png
220 KB, 555x766
>>27563299
>As the sun began to rise, the road was clear of bodies, only debris remained. Tents had been set up as rudimentary emergency departments, but the hospital was still continually being overflowed.
>You thank a pony that got you a towel to wash your hands, and a mug of what you hoped to be strong coffee.
>As you walk around, you try to pop your back from crouching over so long. As you stretch you see the pink-haired pony you first met sitting behind pile of clipboards. You walk up to her, rubbing your tired eyes.
"Uh, hello?"
>"If you are hurt, you can go to one of the medical tents, I can't help you right now." She said while sighing heavily.
"No, no. I'm the one that helped you triage."
>She looks up and lets out a small "Eep!" as she jumps back, startled at your size.
>"Oh, uh I'm sorry. Hello, I'm Redheart."
"My name is Anon. Sorry if I startled you." You Look around for a moment. "Er, I really don't know how procedures work here, but I'd like to see if I can help out more."
>Especially because you literally have nowhere else to go.
>"That's very kind of you, I'm sure you could speak to Dr. Stable at the administrator's office of the hospital, if it's not too busy."
>You snort at the name, but quickly compose yourself.
>"I'm actually going that way, I coul-" She stands up, but stumbles; nearly knocking the pile over.
"Are you alright?"
>"Yeah, I just finished a twelve hour shift before this happened, I'm just tired. As I was saying, I just have to drop these reports off."
"Here, I got them." You say, picking up the small stack as she thanks you.
>You look the pony who is know rubbing her forehead.
"I could uh, I could carry you too?." You strain to ask. "If you want, I mean."
>She looks at you, brow furrowed. "Um, no thank you."
>The walk to the hospital was silent and painfully awkward.
>>
>>27566998
>>
I recently played surgeon simulator and I was thinking: how would it be nurse pone playing that game?
>>
>>27568727
Earth pones have the most dexterity with their mouths, so I wonder if the have special glove things they use.
>>
It's sad that's there only like, 4 anons keeping this thread alive.
>>
File: IMG_20160602_161720.jpg (654 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_161720.jpg
654 KB, 2592x1944
in the meantime, any drawing requests?

just, well, keep in mind im this faggot with the sketchbook.
>>
File: large (6).png (428 KB, 650x980) Image search: [Google]
large (6).png
428 KB, 650x980
>>
>>27569877
Nurse Redheart taking a relaxing shower after a long day
>>
File: large (1).jpg (41 KB, 630x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
41 KB, 630x1024
>>
pg 9 bump, last story update for tonight coming soon
>>
File: large.png (204 KB, 981x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
204 KB, 981x1024
>That night, and a dozen introductions later, you found yourself without anywhere to sleep. It was partly your fault of course, as throughout the day you never put any thought to it; in fact you didn't even ponder the circumstances of your existence in this foreign world, as you were too busy helping the sick and injured. Before long however, your face became a common sight in the halls of Ponyville hospital, and you no longer had to reassure every patient that were in fact, not some malicious monster.
>Redheart went home for a well-deserved rest after dropping her reports off, and you spent the day learning as much as you could about the new creatures you were caring for.
>Towards the evening, you began thinking of what you would do tonight, perhaps asking the higher-ups (at least, those you saw you working hard) if you could sleep at the hospital. As you were daydreaming, you suddenly felt a slight pain in your crotch as you turned a corner blindly. Redheart it seemed, was also deep in thought, and happened to ram her forehead into your ballsack.
"Uck!"
>You exclaimed in discomfort. Redheart came to an abrupt stop and took a half a step back, her view meeting your hand-shielded groin.
>"Oh wow, I'm so sorry, are you okay?"
"Y-yeah, I'm alright. I wasn't looking where I was going."
>You stood back up straight. Her hair was down, and she was wearing a red hoodie that ended before her back legs. Huh, ponies wearing hoodies, adorable.
>>
>>27572008
"Are you working the night shift?"
>"Well, normally I would be, but I'm still not 100% back from yesterday. It seems the hospital isn't as busy as it was, so I'm taking a day off." She cleared her throat. "What about you, it looks like you've been working all day; going home too? Er- do you live around here?"
"Heh, I think I live further away from here than you could imagine. I'm not even sure I'm on the same planet."
>"You don't remember how you got here?"
"Oh no, I remember. I went from standing up in my world to laying down in this one; somewhere in between was a flash of light. Before this incident here, something similar happened at the hospital I work at...I'm sure they're connected."
>"Wait I'm sorry, you suddenly appeared in an unfamiliar place with ponies you didn't know, and decided to spend the whole day volunteering in a hospital? That's...admirable."
"Thank you, but from what I've seen today our professions have more similarities than differences, so I was just doing what I would do back home."
>She tightened her lips in thought, and looked through you for a moment. "Listen, Mr.-"
"Anonymous."
>"Mr. Anonymous, for tonight; I have a couch at my apartment, it might be a bit small for you but I'm sure it's better than nothing."
"I appreciate that, but I wouldn't want to inconvenience you, especially after a day like today."
>"You helped me today without hesitation, even after being put through, well whatever it was that happened. You showed me today that you really care about helping others, and not just when it's your own kind. The least I could do is make sure you're not sleeping on the sidewalk tonight."
>You weren't about to refuse. She seemed insistent on offering you a place to crash, and you were in need of one. So, after she called out for the night, you walked to her apartment.
>>
File: IMG_20160605_185546.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_185546.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>27570431
gay tablet took forever to charge
>>
>>27572132
This is very good. Keep working on proportions
>>
>>27572233
ive noticed that i just give the pones bigger asses than anything else, which messes with everything.
>>
>>27572270
I like a donk on my ponks
>>
>>27572132
Thank you, writefriend
>>
File: QTP2T.jpg (5 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
QTP2T.jpg
5 KB, 236x236
>>
File: sealteamsix.gif (4 MB, 567x307) Image search: [Google]
sealteamsix.gif
4 MB, 567x307
bumping with some tactical action
>>
>>
File: large.jpg (130 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
130 KB, 1280x640
>>
File: large.jpg (286 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
286 KB, 699x1024
how cuddly do you think she is?
>>
>>27575503
On a scale from not at all to infinite, I say unmatched.
>>
File: 1450831267966.jpg (85 KB, 547x511) Image search: [Google]
1450831267966.jpg
85 KB, 547x511
>>27567539
Gotta love the lil drawings with the story.
Good job medifag.
>>
File: thumbbutt.png (163 KB, 740x602) Image search: [Google]
thumbbutt.png
163 KB, 740x602
>>27575753
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 858x930) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 858x930
>>
File: 1440380059569.png (81 KB, 303x371) Image search: [Google]
1440380059569.png
81 KB, 303x371
Nursing this thread.
>>
File: Some tea.jpg (67 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Some tea.jpg
67 KB, 500x667
>>27558927
Best nurse thread
>>
>>27575884
kek
>>
Pg 10 Bump, sorry no update today. I've been busy.
>>
File: large (2).jpg (118 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (2).jpg
118 KB, 1024x1024
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.