[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fucking episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 18
This episode´s moral and situation was... pretty familiar to me.
At first I saw this guy and thought; "what a dick".
Then I saw him abusing his parents' generosity and I thought "What a fucking dick".
And THEN I saw him shirk all the jobs given to him by the mane six and just hoped for him to die.

Once he was in the woods and explained why he didn´t do anything, his fear of failure and general attitude towards it and... I couldn´t speak a word.
It struck me like a truck. Thinking, knowing that you´re going to fail and stop trying. Quitting before you get started. The way he expressed himself... it almost was as if I were hearing myself. And when Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash argued that you need to try I suddenly saw there my parents, my brother, my teachers, all of them telling me the same. I felt as if they were talking to me.
And I then realized. This guy, this idiot I´ve called a dick several times and whom I despise so much... is that who I am? I brushed it off saying, "I´m not like him." And then I remember how I manipulate the people around me. How I use my occasional depressions to avoid a scolding or accepting any responsibility. I´m not such blatantly obvious manipulator such as this asshole, but I am still playing his tricks, if only more subtly.
I´ve been feeling kinda numb after watching the episode and seeing him fulfill his objective, seeing how that dick actually pulled it off while I couldn´t. I know it´s just fiction, but for some reason it still hurt.
I cannot rate this episode objectively, but it conveyed a pretty strong message; no episode has ever left me feeling this way.
So, in a way, I despise it and admire it equally. I do consider it a great episode if only for that. On a technical level, it is certainly flawed. But just for the sentiments it transmitted, I consider it amazing.
>>
File: what1.jpg (11 KB, 244x220) Image search: [Google]
what1.jpg
11 KB, 244x220
>>27558400
So all it took was a little girls cartoon about talking colorful horses for you to realize that?
>>
>>27558400
And yet the writers denied that this episode was about getting their adult viewership to try and get off their asses and do something.
>>
>>27558400
You're a horrible person.
>>
>>27558454
Nah, I had been aware of it for a while. I had just forgotten. I guess this was the first time I saw it from an exterior POV, how utterly pathetic and annoying these kind of people are. People like me.
>>
>>27558478
OP agrees
>>
>>27558400
This guy is my brother, only less of a cunt. Yesterday my brother yelled and screamed in my grandmohers face when she moved his xbox(this a grown man by the way, 23 years old)and then threatened to cave her face in when she left. He is a massive dick. My mother doesn't want to kick him out because "hes my son".

As long as you aren't like that I think you're pretty ok guy OP.
>>
>>27558400
Its never too late to change your ways anon.
>>
>>27558485
And yet here we are trying nothing to change that.
>>27558517
Did you record it?
>>
>>27558400
Kill yourself. Do the world a favor.

>>27558545
Yes, it is.
>>
>>27558400
Friendly reminder that anyone that hates this horse is projecting extremely hard because they're a neet and hate themselves.
>>
>>27558591
I hate when people act like this. I hope you get hit by a fucking train in front of your entire family and they get to hear your bones crunching under the tracks, coming to terms with the fact that their son or daughter is being ripped into pieces by a heavy train, and that somewhere, you're still barely alive, grasping for your life with your body obliterated.

Then you'll think back at this moment and realize you were a piece of shit, who might have actually convinced someone to kill themselves.

And the best part is? You'd have deserved it all.

Scum like you deserves nothing better.
>>
>>27558561
I wish. I could put it up on YouTube with the title:
>23 year old manchild gets angry over xbox being touched

He is honestly fucking scary. I fear for my family's safety. I'm about this close to kicking his ass out myself. My mother can tell me all she wants to stay out of it, but I'm tired of this Eric Harris tier failure.

This fucker is borderline psychotic. Yesterday he went on a tangent about how he wants to slice peoples throats and kill people. And I believe him.
>>
>>27558649
Calm down with the triggers, skippy.
>>
File: 1386103663232.png (351 KB, 394x437) Image search: [Google]
1386103663232.png
351 KB, 394x437
He's still a cocksucking nigger in my eyes.

Why the fuck would you not try your hardest on a job? They are fucking PAYING you to do something.
PAYING MONEY. TO DO SOME SHIT. Why in the everliving fuck would anyone not like that? I understand that there are some shitty as fuck jobs, but most of the jobs that exist don't require you to work out in the sun 24/7 or in a sewer or landfill.

If only someone would fucking hire me...
>>
>>27558400

Let me guess, you're the same faggot that make that thread after the previous Rapp episose to damage control the whole Newbie Dash with useless shit and make they look good.
>>
>>27558653
Why don't you record it? I would love to see the type of shit that goes on in the household.
>>
>>27558980
Nope. I have no idea what you´re talking about. I actually enjoyed Newbie Dash
>>
>>27558400
W-will you apply for a job now, Anon? Do it for Fluttershy.
>>
>>27558400
> Go back to DHX's offices.
>>
>>27559030
I technically could, but I´m still studying.
>>
>>27558400
>>
>>27558400

Dave Rape is truly our greatest ally
>>
I think the lesson was really weak this episode.

FiM has often tackled some biggish themes and often had quite big insight into various personal and social issues.

Don't know if this episode tried to tackle one too big for it or what. The solution to his issues were pretty much fixed with a song.
>>
>>27558653
I have a brother who I fear is drawing really close to what you're describing. Does he take any medication?
>>
>>27558704
Calm down there, skippy. People don't want to hire angry entitled pricks like you.
>>
>>27558400

I bet you think Linkin Park music is really deep and emotional as well.
>>
>>27559239
Hey, everyone went through that phase when they were 13.
Then again, I never understood the lyrics, being Spanish and all.
>>
File: tumblr_o2b1uh2nzx1up69qbo3_1280.png (285 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2b1uh2nzx1up69qbo3_1280.png
285 KB, 1280x720
>"...good luck, Zephyr Breeze"
>>
>>27559267
Nobody understands English bands lyrics
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x532
>>27558400

I'm gonna go full autism here and say sometimes when I feel like giving up, I hear Fluttershy's voice from "A true true friend" saying "Would you try, just give it a chance?" And that actually helps me. It sounds so dumb, a fictional character from a children's cartoon giving motivational talks to a grown ass 26 year old man, but it does.
>>
>>27559285
Uhm, Linkin' Park are murrfats, tho.
>>
>>27559301
You´re in a MLP dedicated board. It is a vital requirement being autistic in order to be here.
>>
>>27559319
>You´re in 4chan. It is a vital requirement being autistic in order to be here.
ftfy
>>
>>27559310
I meant English as in the language
>>
>>27559301
>No Gurren Laggan
Shit image.
>>
>>27559301
>you wonder if you really want to go through with this thing that you're debating
>you decide yes
>just as you're about to make a move a pony pops into existence to sing you motivation
"No."
>you lock down harder than Guantanamo Bay
>it pleads with you to reconsider
>you place your hands over your ears and it vanishes as you pay it no heed
>that thing you decided on doing never gets done
Some problems are different than fear of failure. I don't even know what what to call this one.
>>
>>27559348
please don't start a "muh cartoon has a better lesson than yours" flame, now.
>>
>>27559353
Fear of success?
>>
>>27558653
>Be me
>23 year old neet
>work full time at walmart but its the best i can get because i have aspergers and a shitty speech impediment.
>pay parents charge me rent which i pay and then some.
>pay mom’s phone bill.
>sister make fun of me for being such a loser.
>high school bully's make fun of me at work.
>need to die but cant decided how i want to end it.
Ant ideas?
>>
>>27559389
old age
>>
>>27559389
Join the military.
>>
>>27559370
Nah, I want to say problems with authority but it's not even in a situation where there is authority. A compelling desire to go against the concerns of others? A fear of suggestion, perhaps?
>>
>>27558649
>who might have actually convinced someone to kill themselves
i was on board with your post until this part.
kill yourself you fucking tumblrina sack of shit.
>>
File: 1430107832838.png (580 KB, 927x861) Image search: [Google]
1430107832838.png
580 KB, 927x861
>>27559462
>i was ON BOARD with your post

You literally have to be mentally ill to be "on board" with my post. Re-evaluate your life.

Nobody should be ALL ABOARD!
>>
>>27559462
Jesus, guys. I´m OP and I´m not going to kill myself because an anon tells me to. I was going to do it on my own anyway, but my point still remains
>>
I fucking love this episode. It doesn't fit with what I think the show should be, but I still like the story so much. I see this in 3 of my friends who I have tried to help and talk through so much and it just gets so fucking tiring. It becomes a strain on the friendship and there's always an excuse they have for avoid any kind of job/responsibility. They can't do anything but avoid everything because they can't see the truth in front of their eyes. I want to explode at everything this guy is. Anyone who is like him needs to learn that failure is a part of life and happens quite often, that it shouldn't keep you from continuing on. The only way people learn how to overcome this is by being abandoned by all those around them. It's the make or break situation that make them become reasonable or become those that die alone on the streets.

Have any of you watched a show called Welcome to the NHK? It's like this episode explored 10 fold. It has many important messages. I was stuck in a rut a while back (early 20's) with the same mentality. I saw that show and saw exactly what it took to get out of it. Hopefully. while this is not as well executed as NHK, I hope it can open your eyes the same way NHK did mine 6 years ago.
>>
>>27558485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTumatNZJqs
>>
>>27559389
Neets don't work
No job
No employment
No education
No training
Neet
>>
>>27559595
I... I don´t get it. Is that me? Is that supposed to be me? Or... what?
>>
>>27559590
But he's not a hikkikomori just a man child who didn't want to accept responsibility and continued to fail
>>
>>27559606
I don't have a choice my alcoholic father and jew mother would kick me out if i quit.
>>
>>27558561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miOWJ4rKb_g
>>
>>27559652

They are one in the same. Saito was afraid of failure to the point that when he left home, he felt as if everyone was judging him for being that failure. While there was a little more psychologically going on, it still comes down to the same core concept. Leaning on those around you as you continue to shelter yourself leads to you becoming an abusive shit. The only way out of the hole is the same as any other, to face your fear and come back to reality. The scene with the brother who's sister was in a pyramid scheme is a perfect example of what happens when you're left to reality. You either fight to become part of the world or die, stuck in your delusional life where you think everything will be done for you.
>>
File: slap.jpg (11 KB, 301x289) Image search: [Google]
slap.jpg
11 KB, 301x289
>if you just try you'll always succeed!

This episode didnt need that.
>>
>>27558400
Kinda in the same boat. I've gotten a lot of support and I've gotten better about it but I still relapse and the fact that everyone else is understanding actually makes it feel that much worse. I'm getting there though, bit by bit. I'm definitely in a much better place than I was 4 years ago when I dropped out of school, had no job, and was an all around burden.
>>
File: glimmer.gif (90 KB, 244x164) Image search: [Google]
glimmer.gif
90 KB, 244x164
>>27558400
you can never fail if you don't try
>>
File: 1463886682539.png (445 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1463886682539.png
445 KB, 1366x768
I haven't watched it yet and there are no threads linking to it.
Seems like an odd one.
>>
>>27558400
the only thing i could think about is
how fucking old is fluttershy? i always took the mane six to be like.. 19ish? but fluttershy has a burnt-out basement dweller YOUNGER brother with a 5 o'clock shadow... and retired parents.
>>
>>27558649
>Then you'll think back at this moment and realize you were a piece of shit, who might have actually convinced someone to kill themselves.

The only people who would actually kill themselves from being told to do so by some meanies online are people that the world would be better off without anyways. People, as it would seem, like you.
>>
>>27559907

I'm 26. My parents had me late into their life. They both should have retired about 3 years ago. Some cane retire earlier that 65ish so we'll say they retired earlier at 60. With that, we can assume that the youngest of the main 6 (probably Dash, seeing as she was the first in her class to get her cutie mark) was 18 at least at the start of the show. Pinkie was working on the farm, who is one year younger than Fluttershy, at the time Dash got her cutie mark. Since Pinkie and her family lived out in the middle of nowhere, we can assume she was homeschooled. With that assumption, we can also assume she was at least one year past Dash. If Dash was 18 at the start of the show and it's been 4-6 'years', Dash would be 22-24 right now, with Pinkie being 23-25 and Flutters being 24-26. If her brother is 2 years younger than her, then it's not all that uncommon to see that type of personality show up in the early 20's when someone is presumably not sure where they want their life to go, and thus develops that fear of failure. So I'm going with 24-26 years old.
>>
It's a grepisode.
>>
>>27559664
No one said quit.
Just that Neets don't work.
you're not a Neet if you go our of home to work.

Join a temp agency. They're mostly warehouse jobs but you get paid weekly and a chance to sign up full time later.
if you want to sit around all day get fat to a point where you need disability and apply for housing assistance you get paid monthly and half of your bills paid with enough left over to help with your intrest like games or whatever
>>
The real question is...
Fluttershy what is her job?
How I get the money
>>
>>27559907
>>27560021
You're not taking into consideration that ponies might age differently than humans, and that it seems to be acceptable for a filly to be independent of their family as soon as they discover their special talent and get a job in which they can use it.
>>
>>27558653
>Borderline psychotic
You mean psychopathic. There can be a difference.
>>
>>27560166
Fluttershy has a number of animals that produce barterable goods under her care, and has a home in the woods that she seems to own.

Fluttershy is probably a self sufficient hobbyist farmer, more or less. She gets honey from the bees she takes care of, eggs from the chickens she cares for, gathers excess fish from her pond, ect., and trades them in town for the goods needed to care for her animals and herself.

She's almost assuredly dirt poor (Look at how fucked over she is when she's trying to buy stuff in putting your hoof down and has no money to pay Iron will with later), but she's self sufficient at least, and she's happy that way.
>>
>>27559389
>NEET
>Works at Wall-Mart
That's not what NEET means, you little shit.
>>
>>27560204

Yeah, I know. I'm just basing it off of reality to make it more relatable. It's what first made me think this show would be great. Watching 6 women in their late teens/early 20's work their way through life while becoming good friends.
>>
>>27560229
It's not a real job.
If you can't support yourself on it then it's not a real job.
>>
>>27560259
Sanders will make it able to support someone who works 40 hours at it!
>>
>>27560270
$1450/mouth is just pathetic.
>>
>>27559907
I think Lauren once said that the ponies are supposed to be in their mid-twenties by human standards.
>>
>>27559907

I always thought they were in their 20s, like 23-25. Rarity owns her own business for example, and AJ is a rather seasoned Business owner herself.

Fluttershy being about 25 and Zephyr being about 20 or so sounds about right to me.

The only issues with age come from EQG which is fucked up.
>>
>>27559727
Pffftt.
No they're not saito was going to college then dropped out because it was too hard he was supposed to move back with his parents after college. He kept lying to his parents to get they're care package's and money. Then he became Hikki thinking that he had no other choice than to become one. Once he did then his inferiority complex set in . Then his friend try to help him but his friend was a otaku that was just as damaged as he was thinking all real women are trash.we found this out in the episode where he brought that girl to his place and he treated her really badly giving us an idea how he would usually treat women and he got hurt and turned away gave up on them.
The girl just gave him a choice be a Hikki or stop and maybe you might have a chance with me.
But in the end it was stating it's okay to be a Hikki but it's better not to be one.
Flutterbro was just lazy.
And didn't want to do things anybody else's way.
And if he did he would worry he'd fail.
Best pony and lesbipony just helped him see that everyone fails but it's better to keep trying until you can do what's expected of you.
>>
>>27559807
This, sadly.

Surprised so many people here lap it up.
>>
>>27559807
here's real life for ya folks
>>
>>27560560
>>27560577

Fuck off, cynics. If you try, you will fail, and you will fail over and over and over again, and you will fail in ways and to extents that you never thought possible. But you will succeed. You will fail in ways you never thought possible, and you will succeed in ways you never imagined.
>>
>>27560770
How much did you ever try?

inb4 bullshit
>>
>>27560806

I've wanted to make video games since I was 14. Now I do.

One day, I decided I was going to write a novel. 1.5 years later, I finished it.

Now I work for Apple doing iOS tech support.

I have had too many jobs for me to remember. I have been fired from every single job I've ever had except two. I never graduated from college. I've had 3 jobs in the past 3 weeks (Apple is the latest, hope I can keep this one). One of them involved waking up at 3AM to drive to another city and dig through moldy maggot-infested dog food for 12 hours while being screamed at in Spanish to go faster. Before my job with Apple, my rent was two months overdue, I often ran out of food, I couldn't afford my medicine...

The point is, don't give up, keep trying, use your brain, and don't give up.
>>
>>27561201
>"Don't give up" he tells himself as he's on his knees, blowing guys in an alleyway for cash
>"Don't give up" he tells himself, as the few pennies he has for food go to fuel his drug addiction
>"Don't give up" he tells himself as he lay dying, medicine costs far beyond his reach now
>"No matter how much I fail, I'll succeed if I just keep telling myself I will."
>>
>>27561318
>>
>>27558400

being a neet because you're afraid to fail doesn't mean you're also a freeloading lazy douchebag. i mean, maybe i have a wild misunderstanding of what the average NEET is like, but I really doubt that they're all egotistical useless pieces of shit. they're just people who live at home and don't have a job. i assume the average NEET still helps out around the house and treats their parents with respect
>>
Ok, watched it. Loved it.
Lot's of new fluttershy facets, a nice character to hate based on my real life experiences with leech brothers.Real good stuff.
>>
>>27558517
You should show you mom this episode, i'm curious as to see what would be their reaction.
>>
>>27561201
That actually sounds like a perfectly good reason to quit actually.

If you lose that applejob, pretty much fuck everything more or less; all that other shit you listed was horrible and you STILL aren't in a stable situation from your description.

Like if you had a "And now I'm 100% confirmed to be in a financially good position with a job where I've worked at for a while and feel secure and appreciated at!" maybe that'd hold more weight. But your desciption makes it sound pretty much like its a high possibility that you could be out on your ass again pretty easily.

And then what? Digging through maggots again? Fuck that shit man.
>>
>>27561385
Please don't assume NEETs are good people.
NEETs are fucking scum Parasites.
They don't apologize or help with anything.
They just sit on the internet all-day and pee in bottles or shit in trashcans. Because going to the toilet would take away precious internet time.
>>
>>27560204
I'm just saying I took flutters to be a nubile teenager while zephyr seemed like he was supposd to be a nearly-30-or-in-fact-30 piece of shit
>>
>>27561201
That's like, the very definition of a good reason to quit. if you accomplish your (and other people's) wildest dreams (and at an early age) and it hasn't saved you from horrific misery, what's the point of living?

just dont kill yourself without taking the rest of us with you, you selfish fuck. either you nuke the planet or you stick around and suffer with everyone else
>>
This episode reminded me of myself too, OP. I mean I'm not a flamboyant douche, but I am a quitter who stays at home and doesn't try to do anything out of expectations of failure.

However, as much as this episode reminded me of that I still know it is a cartoon and the world is not as perfect as Equestria, and still believe that everything I ever quit was because I had no other choice, unfortunate but true for me
>>
So anon, what are you going to tell celestia you've learned today?

>>27558454
To be honest I think a lot of "adult" entertainment is really pretencious, and mostly focusses on muh relationships and muh sex life. Kid's shows are supposed to teach us the lessons we need growing up, and some of us missed basic lessons here or there, or failed to understand them properly. Catching up with them later isnt a bad thing, its just a shame nobody was able to reach OP before now.
>>
>>27561201
>wanted to make videogames
>wrote a novel no one published
>spends his waking hours in a soul raping job, telling retards to unplug their router in the moments when theyre gasping for air from screaming at him

I made it!
>>
>>27563302
Life is shirt and then you tie.
>>
>"You're smart and talented."
That's when i stopped identifying with zephyr
>>
>>27563333
I didn't, everyone tells me the same thing, even if it's not true.
>>
>>27558400
Uhhmm...
The episode summary said it right there that he struggles with the fear of failure.
>>
>>27563346
I suppose that's true.
A better place to say i stopped identifying with him is when he actually succeeded in something.
>>
>>27563333
>>27563346
>>27563388
Oh no, it's true my friends.

The problem is that we never nurtured that talent and we preferred to shovel our intelligence on mind numbing entertainment to get away from the real world because it's those very smarts that brought us pain.
>>
File: 1421548936167.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1421548936167.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>27558400
>tfw big brother
>tfw underachiever do-nothing
>>
>>27563394
I came to accept already that I was never smart. It's just that education in my country sucks.

And even in college, it's more about having social skills and connections than anything else. Even careers like engineering and medicine have become marketing with a slightly different coating applied.
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (163 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
163 KB, 780x770
>>27558400
>mfw i am that guy.
>mfw no cute little sister
>mfw i am doomed
why live.
>>
>>27563409
Zephyr is younger than fluttershy .
he called her older sister
>>
>>27563707
Yeah, I know.
The feeling is worse when you're the oldest, though.
>>
>>27563898
TFW one of your favorite shows mocks your existence.
>>
The main characters in this show are in their twenties. Get over it pedophiles.
>>
>>27563996
But in my heart they will forever be My Little Pony
Also zephyr us bae.
>>
>>27559433
A fear of losing your agency.

Anything that is a bold faced attempt to make you do something for a reason you might not know so that you can make your own opinion that you stubbornly refuse is a pretty good indicator.
>>
File: 1140274-1.png (364 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1140274-1.png
364 KB, 1280x1280
I personally identify more with Sunburst than Zephyr. He tried something and put his heart and soul into it, but in the end realized his talents were nearly useless and all that effort was wasted. He became a soft spoken recluse who still goes around saying he's doing the thing he failed at, simply out of shame.

That was me with Firefighting. It tried to volunteer ever since I was 15. Even though my parents did everything in their power to stop me by refusing to drive me and trying to take me away whenever I was scheduled. I had to bike an hour there every single time until I got a car (at 19). I worked out and bulked up.

In the end though, despite my effort, none of it panned out. I never really felt apart of the Fire Station because of my soft spoken nature, and when I finally was old enough and qualified enough to ride along, I was too distracted by shit going on home that I was total dogshit. I then got a horrible infection and was stuck at home for a year. During which I died inside every time I heard a fire truck pass by.

I've been trying to apply for a full time Fire Fighter job because I'm a NEET right now and want a job that could I could become self sufficient with, but I've gotten turned down with every application I've sent in, despite my experience.

I don't really sympathize with Zephyr because he never really tried in the first place. I tried and failed over and over until I lost the will to keep going like Sunburst.
>>
>>27558400
the one misstep this episode did was highlight WHY people do what he did. People only fear failure when they encounter it after trying their best and having it crushed. according to his apparent history, he hasn't done diddly squat. his motives would be justified much better if we had a critical moment in his past to look back to.
>>
File: 1462473529879.png (399 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462473529879.png
399 KB, 900x900
>>27558649
>>
>>27564299
Sunburst is the best guy
>>
>>27564368
The last time they did this, we got Starlight's horrible origins
>>
>>27565352
her motives beyond that moment were kinda crap, but it's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>27561571
>>27562450

And that's the funniest thing about you people: You think suffering is bad.
>>
File: 1456941899614.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
1456941899614.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>27558400

Only the Jews want you to try, that way you can be in student debt for the rest of your miserable life.

Thankfullly I gave up after high school, so the kikes can kiss my fucking ass. I owe them nothing.
>>
>>27566239
You owe us your existence,goy.But you'll understand much later.
>>
>>27566265

Come at me, kike. Heaven awaits me. The only thing awaiting Jews is another oven.
>>
>>27566278
Just as I said-later.
>>
File: 1464620581092.jpg (48 KB, 480x633) Image search: [Google]
1464620581092.jpg
48 KB, 480x633
>>27566312

Do not believe the Jewish lies that Jesus Christ was a kike.
>>
>>27558400
Wow that's a lot of words to say that you're a faggot.
>>
>>27566329
You know what is far better an nt believing their lies? Knowing the truth.
By Jewish law he can't be a Jew, simple as that, and the fact that the modern day Jews are NOT the direct descendants of Abraham by PATERNAL line exclusively makes it even more clear. Maternal lines are edomitic, i.e. of the people who God commanded to be eradicated, Molech preaching pedophiles.
>>
>>27566265
ben kelev
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.