[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pony Transformation General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101
File: ___1463685566648.png (882 KB, 1800x1165) Image search: [Google]
___1463685566648.png
882 KB, 1800x1165
Human becomes pony. Stories and art. It's pretty self-explanatory.
Any type of transformation into ponies, gryphons, dragons, minotaurs, changelings, etc., whether OC or canonical, is fair game.

Previously on PTFG,

2-[(1R,6R)-6-isopropenyl-3-methylcyklohex-2-en-1-yl]-5-pentylbenzen-1,3-diol by Spacewolfe - New!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JD9aA9wvnR29G_vCRSI6OXPg5Vv-wulx_BJfwZnKWEk/edit

Untitled by Commie Horse - New!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mYTZ5_qFaY22AI3i9zMtgOXma2l6BMa1VUB1AxaU7YU/edit

Apocrita: The Worst Lovebug by Woofr:
http://pastebin.com/ZACzLYKA

What's in a Name by Icarus:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/322570/whats-in-a-name

Bugged Up by Spacewolfe - Complete
http://pastebin.com/PLkRPrMK
http://pastebin.com/eyBrxELx

Anon Is a Mare in Heat by Ranger:
http://pastebin.com/gWDMrKWU
http://pastebin.com/CtQWeh7v

Welcome to Los Pegasus by Blackbox:
http://pastebin.com/22kGgk86
http://pastebin.com/YXQqGFtW

Archive of over 200 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

New Beginnings
>Congratulations, you get the chance to live in Ponyville as a pony, but there’s a catch: you’ve been turned into a young filly or colt. You’ll be raised by two loving parents but treated as a child. You haven’t lost any of your human memories but may find yourself slipping into the role and acting more childishly as a side effect of the transformation.

Anonpone:
>Twilight is giving you a choice: To become a copy of a pony from her world in every sense except for memories and be paired with another anon, or to be said other anon. She has to see how humans react to being ponies and the mating potential of humans and ponies. You know, for science.

Official /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>27378177
>>
>The full title
>>
File: 1450603942881.jpg (844 KB, 1622x3125) Image search: [Google]
1450603942881.jpg
844 KB, 1622x3125
Come back Wishmaster!
http://pastebin.com/Tnb84VKR
>>
>>27518244
Commie 'orse reportin' fer duty m8

Can't write more today though
>>
>>27518260
Have a little something to tease you all. Not sure if teasy enough, though.

>You've taken seat on the captain's chair.
>You smile.
>The view is amazing. The clouds swirl, the ground looking like a patchwork quilt, with blue threads of rivers quilted through the fabric underlay of green trees, hills and mountains topped by snow caps like ice cream stands.
>It's a truly wonderful view.
>”We're around halfway there. That hill was some fifty kilometers away from our starting position.” Philip says, shouting from the cartography table.
“Speed?”
>”Hundred kilos an hour.”
>So with some basic mathematics, you're around halfway there and traveled for half an hour.
>You'd demand more speed, but you have no idea how well the structure holds. So now, you're keeping the lowest possible speed, in which the vehicle stays aerodynamically stable. Because, turbulences are a bitch, and so are old helium balloons, even though they look stable.
>Let's hope the thing holds.
>Your attention is caught by a beeping noise.
“Who's console is going that?”
>Your friends shake their heads.
>Alright. You gallop around until you see what looks like the RADAR screen.
>Three blinking dots.
>”What is it?” Andrew runs up to you.
“Three contacts, and our radio is not working. Why don't I like this?”
>”I don't see anything.”
“They're arriving at the rear. Seems like we're too fast for them.”
>”We're at minimal flight speed. How are we faster?” Miroslav shouts from his seat.
“Maybe they're like Philip. Pegasi. I doubt they can fly as fast as we.”
>”So how we see them on RADAR if they're that small? But the main question is what do we do?”
“We wait. That's the only thing we can do.”
>>
>>27518335
Just had this for now, have fun PTFG, don't shitpost the thread too soon.
>>
>>27518260
Damn right. And I fixed the capitalisation in your name, so enjoy that.
>>
>>27518355
I love you. Nice dubs too.
>>
File: 1456644344271.png (411 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456644344271.png
411 KB, 720x1280
>>27518345
Fuck you
You're not my dad
>>
>>27515599
Let me guess, it's a mirror.
And this pony may need to be wary of Polish women and not fall under their sway.
>>
>>27518538
And that is why we can never have nice things.

Also, >Implying male
>>
File: Implying.png (20 KB, 505x80) Image search: [Google]
Implying.png
20 KB, 505x80
>>27518616
Sorry mom
Have a pic for all your future >implying moments
>>
>>27518538
>Peice of shit
I'm a little disappointed with the spelling in this comic, but it does appear that Anon was right: she couldn't make him.
>>
>>27518616
>Implying women exist on the Internet

Silly anon, even if you have a vagina you're male online.
>>
>>27518711
do you even Skype, bruv?
>>
>>27518711
Communist Equine, I demand your Skype ID so we can discuss Slavic matters and the Cheekibreeki
>>
>>27518952
Why does everyone want my skeep?
I mean I know I'm the hot shit to DDOS
But guys please, my internet is only 12mbps, ddosing me is like trying to fit a salami down a plug hole
>>
>>27519085
Because we can squat together.
>>
>>27519148
Ah nu cheeki breeki IV damke my friend

Do I know you, the way you preach the cheeki breeki is familiar
>>
>>27519156
I am Czech. Doubtful, no Czech on here.

Fully Slavic though. But I want to move this to Skype.
>>
>>27519212
I'm british as hell, the names ironic, given to me during a game with fellow /mlp/ fags, but I do respect the cheeki breeki. I actually do not have a Skype, il make one and add you if you like, never really was into social networking.
>>
>>27519290
You definitely should. That way, we don't clog the thread up with /soc/.

Anywho, I'm off for hypno.
>>
>>27519310
>Hypnosis

Average weekday in Czech republic
>>
File: 1464719708666.png (486 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464719708666.png
486 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>27518244
Okay, my illness kept me up so I decided to write more green for ya bunch of cheeky cunts.

So, you just got scared of a mirror, and to top it off, you're a tiny horse, kinda cute looking though.
You back up and boo lower ground, realising that ground would be exposed to the public more and you could easily dodge into the service halls before anyone noticed there was an animal in the centre.
You do just that, backing up through the push double doors, parting them with your butt so as not to graze your face, still not quite accustomed to these legs.
The cleaners office was a short walk through a loading bay. Down ramps and across delivery roads, the ramps almost got you, sliding down on your less grippy hooves, the concrete does not provide much grip. The roads were quiet so you trotted across, before dying on the inside and shrieking like a possessed whale having a cactus enima, the loud honk of a lorry hauling crap to Argos was the loudest thing you ever heard, these ears must be sensitive. You galloped wonkily to the office doors, the gargantuan vehicle so much bigger than you remember.
You nose push into the office and hop your front hooves up onto the desk.
>>
>>27519777
You stare at the sign in/out sheet in front of you.
Wait, what the fuck are you doing? Did you just come down here to sign off in this situation? Seriously? And how are you gonna do that genius! You got no fuckin’ fingers. “Fuck you brain” you exclaim a little louder than you'd anticipated.
Maybe you could use your mouth? You bite the pen and aim it at the section you need to sign out at “I know ish erleh butch thish ish medicyal relatyed” you reassure yourself. The wonky child like writing surprisingly not much worse than your handwriting, that is to say, your handwriting was shit to begin with. This might even be an improvement.
After scrawling the reason for sign out slowly, you grab your jacket and drape it over your back, the bike will have to stay, no way are you riding that home. Galloping out of the loading bay doors and up the ramp to freedom, you run through early morning pavment, people turning their heads, though thankfully not many of them. Running up to a little black and yellow box on the traffic lights to the main road, you boop the button with your nose and wait, tapping your hooves in anticipation. Wanting to get across the road before people who care spot you and try to do something about it. Cars buzzing to the left prevent you from risking an early run, the thank the queen for the lack of jay walking laws. But soon a gap opened up, you galloped over the road, only to realise you're galloping on the spot, your tail being held in a firm grasp.
>>
>>27519791
Pretty cute, except that last part - someone needs to get bucked.
>>
File: Crotchtits tgtf pov.png (477 KB, 976x841) Image search: [Google]
Crotchtits tgtf pov.png
477 KB, 976x841
Have a PoV type deal
>>
File: 077.png (671 KB, 680x292) Image search: [Google]
077.png
671 KB, 680x292
>>27520181
>>
>>27519791
You look back in shock to see a local bobby, his tall hat and high vis jacket looming over you, he then proceed to grab your waist and haul you away from the road “that was close little fella, almost got run over there. What's a strange little pony like you doing free” he turns his head to the radio and holds the button, followed by a satisfying beep. “This is pc twelve fourteen to control” after a tired and half sarcastic acknowledgement from the receiver, he continues “found a loose pony very far away from its own, probbably one of the ones from that pony farm by westcliff tesco, requesting a dog van for transport” a few grunts and annoyed moans can be heard before another acknowledge. A third voice is heard on the radio “if it shits in my van, you're cleaning it up with yer fucking formals” to which he replies “you wish”
So here you are, under arrest for the crime of being a small horse, you dare not speak. He might go loopy and take you or some shit.
How do you get out of this one anon?
>>
>>27520310
Darn phone autocorrected taze to take.

It's supposed to say taze
>>
>>27520310
use your small horse cuteness reflexes
>>
>>27520319
I did the skype, now what do?

That sneaky cheque better not be doxing me or il write a strongly worded letter to the queen about the pesky foreigners
>>
>>27520322
Also dubs decides I guess. Let me sleep first though
>>
>>27520450
at least allow some random numbers to make choices so continuing the story doesn't require a 1-in-11 reroll
>>
File: 1463790877288.gif (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463790877288.gif
74 KB, 400x400
>>27520611
>>27520322
for fucks sake
>>
>>27520181
That's really nice. Saved.
Would you consider doing a version in which the victim has their coat? Those bare hoofy legs are just a little bit weird I find.
>>
>>27520611
1-in-11
dubs are one in ten, dude
>>
File: really.png (4 KB, 154x89) Image search: [Google]
really.png
4 KB, 154x89
>>27520672
still, I'd rather have just one number decide to cut down on re-roll posts/ speed up the quest
do the dubs mean I'm a pony now?
>>
>>27519310
How'd the hypno go?
>>
Screw it I'll post something too.
http://imgur.com/a/VbM2w
Shower stuff yo
>>
>>27520904
Pretty good. Would be a bit better if she had hair.
>>
>>27520795
Went alright.
>>
>>27520960
Don't really know who to make it really, I just end up doodling up to that point of completion and leaving it there because I'm indecisive.
It's a bad habit, but I can't shake it
>>
>>27520310
Accuse him of committing a hate crime against your species. Being a pony is not a crime!

>>27520990
It's all practice, good Anon.
>>
>>27520990
Don't lie, you're lazy and can't be bothered to finish~ You get half points...~ But this is fine even left as it is, crotch boobs on fleek.
>>
>>27520611
It's fine, the way I write, I basically have a bunch of set events that will happen in the story, and between them, to cement them together, everything is optional, so it's all frrmesh out of my head. Anything can happen. I just likes the idea so I'm going to incorporate it some way, maybe not the way that was expected.

Also the story now has a title, but I'm not delving into what it means. You can all have conspiracy theories about it till it's revealed.
>>
>>27522564
Urgh, it's too early for typing. Why do I have to work at 4 am
>>
>>27518675
what do you expect from a drunk on his phone?
>>
Is pony hypnosis still a thing?
>>
>>27523188
yes.
>>
>>27520181
Holy shit that's hot

How are you so good
>>
>>27520181

That's fantastic. Will you possibly do what this Anon suggested and add a coat?>>27520655

I'd also like a non-blurred version, but that's likely asking too much.
This alone is fantastic already.
>>
File: 5score_7_by_shurikart-d6hff90.jpg (111 KB, 836x600) Image search: [Google]
5score_7_by_shurikart-d6hff90.jpg
111 KB, 836x600
>>
>>27523547
Wacespolf pls,
2 lood
>>
>>27522564
>the story now has a title,
Google doc updated accordingly.
(I find your lack of apostrophe disturbing)

http://derpy.me/PonyTF
>>
>>27524030
Sure, I'll get on it later today
>>
>>27523750
A strict diet of cocaine and chili peppers.
>>
>>27524469
Rip, it was early. Corrected
>>
>>27520310
Well, you're basically being cuddled by pc ponce. There's not much you can do but let him detain you for fear of being given to scientists and cut to pieces. With time on your hands you decide to listen to what he's saying
“Your farm hand must have dressed you up or something, these are pretty life like” you feel him prodding your side gently. He grips something and attempts to lift it off of your back, but you could still feel it. You turn your head to see two lush brown feathery masses. How did you miss those? You must have still been in shock to not notice such a thing. But as the officer lifts the fake wing he tickles your back, which prompts both “fake” wings to spring open to their fullest extent. The look on both your faces were priceless. He couldn't believe it. Neither could you, they were real. You snapped out of the daze and used this distraction to bolt out of his grip, kicking him in the bollocks on your way down, as he stumbles over with a dictionary of obscene language, you gallop across the road and down the street “seeya later fucker, hope those nuts are cracked in time for Christmas!” You shout back at him, enticing further bewilderment from the poor copper.
>>
>>27524994
You slow down a little, trotting up a gently sloped street. This was the bad part of the area, two stabbings as of recent. Normally you ride a bike through it and get it over with, but as a small horse on foot, you were wary, a gang of hooded 14 year olds were grouped in a little garage driveway, the garage was abandoned and left to mother nature, the perfect place for the lads to show off their knives to each other as you trott past them you see the glint of the offensive weapons and gulp, they don't look over but you still stare them in the back of the head, not wanting to lose eye contact. You remember being stabbed as a human, nothing fatal, but it was terrifying and painful. As a pony you'd bet it was probably worse.
You shudder at the image of your poor little pone figure bleeding out on the pavment. Once out of range of the hoodlums. You begin to gallop down the main road and past the park, between two scummy tower blocks of flats and eventually to your road. Your home. You flopped your jacket on the porch doorstep and think.
Now how do you open the door?
Digging your nose into the pocket you can't quite reach the key. Lapping at the inside with your tongue you manage to lick it free and grip it into your teeth, now carefully you attempt to place it into the first locked door.
>>
>>27525009
Page nine green

It was fucking disgusting, don't tell me these pony noses are more sensitive too? Fuck. You throw your jacket over the bannister and flop down on the sofa.
Then get back up, tutt to yourself and close the fucking doors. Laying back down you relax, before it hits you.
Fuck, you're a horse.
What the actual fuck.
It must be a dream right? Right?
Your little brown ears lower and for no reason other than sheer mental overload you begin to cry, the feminine wails echoing through your front room diner, cuddling up to a sofa pillow you hiccuping and sniffle like a little bitch for a solid twenty minutes. Is this permanent? What will happen? What do I eat? God damn I can't have bacon. Can I? Maybe. I don't know.
You reach over and punch the TV remote into the next dimension with the force of an angry American that had to wait three minutes longer for his big mac, roughly 15.7 on the richter scale.
The remote flew into the wall and lost its batteries under the sofa
“Fuck! Stupid hooves, why can't you be hands!”
>>
>>27525637
For fuck sake phone, why?
Reposting with missing content

Many attempts, dropped keys, swearing and headbutts of the door in anger later and you've made it to the inner front door, now rinse and repeat. But this time on your hind legs, a much higher up lock, you place your hooves on the wood and glass of the door and reach up with all your might. Sliding the key in like a motherfucking pro and twisting that shit like god himself. Kicking the door open you inhale your home's smell…

It was fucking disgusting, don't tell me these pony noses are more sensitive too? Fuck. You throw your jacket over the bannister and flop down on the sofa.
Then get back up, tutt to yourself and close the fucking doors. Laying back down you relax, before it hits you.
Fuck, you're a horse.
What the actual fuck.
It must be a dream right? Right?
Your little brown ears lower and for no reason other than sheer mental overload you begin to cry, the feminine wails echoing through your front room diner, cuddling up to a sofa pillow you hiccuping and sniffle like a little bitch for a solid twenty minutes. Is this permanent? What will happen? What do I eat? God damn I can't have bacon. Can I? Maybe. I don't know.
You reach over and punch the TV remote into the next dimension with the force of an angry American that had to wait three minutes longer for his big mac, roughly 15.7 on the richter scale.
The remote flew into the wall and lost its batteries under the sofa
“Fuck! Stupid hooves, why can't you be hands!”
>>
>>27525642
Giving up on finding the batteries. You go back to your coat and take your phone into your mouth. Placing it on the floor next to your couch and trying to tap the screen with your hooves, when this doesn't work you use your tongue to flick the lock screen open and type the password, it works pretty well. Aside from wetting the screen.
You flick to the YouTube app and begin watching your regulars. Pyrocynical uploaded a video, neat, at least something good happened today. As you rest up to watch you snuggle up against the side of the sofa and peer down at your phone. Letting out a little giggle the shakes your body whenever pyro passes a comment about cancerous YouTube's of Tony bamanaboni. You don't have the mental capacity to give a shit about the fact you're a mutant horse for now. That malarkey comes later.
>>
>>27519212

Czech lurker here. Just thought I would let you know.
>>
>>27526419
Czech the threads dubs then friend.
>>
>>27526419
Where you're from?

>>27526444
Dem trips.
>>
>>27526489
The bank, that's where you get czechs from.

Also what do I do with this Skype handle, can hardly post public can I?
>>
>>27526506
Send it in an email to
[email protected]

Yes, I have an email I can post publicly and not worry of spam.

And what do you mean bank?
>>
>>27524994
Nice escape.

>>27525642
>What do I eat? God damn I can't have bacon. Can I? Maybe. I don't know.
You've switched into first person mode here.

>>27526185
You've just turned into a pony and you're going to watch youtube videos, not making the most of your newfound adorableness?
Maybe you'll encounter videos of yourself that have gone viral.
>>
>>27526728
voting for adorable poners
>>
>>27522788
Only the finest art

>>27524714
Ohh, yes
>>
>>27526728
The first person switches are to signal mental breakdowns but I get what you mean,
As for watching YouTube videos, in times of mental stress people seek comfort in what they know, if YouTube videos cheer you up or calm you down, then by damn, that pone is watching some killysunt till she's nice and relaxed.
>>
>>27526612
Y'know, bank, because Czech sounds like cheque
>>
>>27518335
>You look outside.
>Behind the engine mounts, you witness a couple silver small objects, with amber flames behind them.
>”What’re those?” Andy says, looking out of the window with curiosity, just as you do.
“They must be some sort of interceptors. Why are they so slow, though?”
>The airship shakes and tumbles a little.
>”What was that?”
“They must've boarded us. Take cover everyone.”
>”What?” Annie asks.
“Stop the craft and hide. Now!”
>You look around. If the boarders are hostile, you'll see soon enough. But your friends, they'll be safe, hopefully.
>Annie hides behind a console.
>Philip goes into a closet.
>Miroslav soon follows the pegasus.
>Milia does a couple more small maneuvers, stopping the airship, and she runs off to hide somewhere as well.
>>
>>27527388
>Andrew, though.
>The fucker just stands there, if anything, he's edging closer.
“Andy, hide.”
>”Fuck you. We're friends. We stay together, and I doubt you can even fight in case this decides to go downhill.”
“You're a madman, you know that?”
>”Shut up, before I decide to send you to hide as well.”
>Before you can reply, the doors to the bridge slam open.
>Smoke rolls in, you cough.
>Sounds of hydraulics, hoof claps.
>You can't see for shit.
>”Freeze, yo-.. Milady! Deepest apologies!” You hear a strong voice, distorted by static, almost like from a radio. “Your craft wasn't responding to hails! We thought it was a pirate vehicle. Can we assist you?”
“Can I speak with your supervisor?”
>Milady? Oh boy. How will you tackle this?
>The smoke finally disperses, and you lay your eyes upon the boarders.
>>
>>27527404
>Quadrupedal creatures, good bit over two and half meters, clad in metal armour made of black plates, orange visors, with what looks like two folded wings on their backs, and a jet engine on their hind as well. Not to mention what looks like a pair machine guns on their sides.
>Menacing, respect inducing, and fucking invincible, just by the sight.
>”We answer to Queen Verita. We can bring her and your subordinates to her. So, please, call them out of their hiding spots, Lady…”
>He's asking for your name.
>Uh..
>Latin, think of something.
“Regia, my name is Regia. Can you help us, we're a bit understaffed.”
>”With pleasure, Madame.”
“Thank you,” you say and bow a little.
>Alright, at least manners didn't die out.
>The tall figures take places around the consoles, and soon, you're moving again.
>Andrew leans in. ”Regia? Seriously? Didn't you have a better idea?” The buffalo whispers.
“Fuck you. Do you have a better idea? Get the others. We may be on our way to get to the bottom of this crap.”
>”Aye aye.”
>This day keeps on getting better and better.
>>
>>27527423
And that's it.

Have fun, PTFG.
>>
>>27527423
Crossing over with your previous story?
>>
>Your sexual advances towards your favourite pony are rebuffed when she turns you into her cute but strictly platonic marefriend.
>>
>>27527921
Lightly.
I want everything to fit into this sort of a universe.
>>
>>27528201
I'd be okay with that.
>>
>>27528201
there better be platonic cuddles
>>
>>27528326
There better be tectonic cuddles
>>
>>27528326
Sure, but you're displeased when she has you act as wingmare so that she can pick up stallions at a bar.
>>
>>27528201
>your sexual advances to a hetero stallion are furthered when you become the little mare
>>
>>27528201
>Then assertively reciprocated when she turns into a well endowed futa
>>
>>27528781
... until he discovers your history and calls you a faggot.

Would ponies be accepting of these strange aliens that adopt pony forms and take their stallions/mares?
We know they have the capacity to be xenophobic, eg. towards Zecora, You might be viewed as something like a changeling - masquerading as a pony for your own ends.
>>
>>27529205
I'm sure they'd be okay with the immigration, once they got used to it.

>Celestia turns Anons into pones to boost Equestria's population
>>
>>27529928
Why does she want to increase Equestria's population of arseholes?
>>
>>27529104
Sounds like good non-platonic fun.
>>
Is there any way to actually 'Become the little mare'? Like, would drugs or hypnosis work, or are we fucked?
>>
>>27532135
Hypno works pretty well, though it's individual and subjective as fuck.
>>
>>27532568
Know any good hypno sources for this kind of thing?
>>
>>27532622

Alicorn: download852.mediafire.com/4177u3gcsy1g/yb9q55zotbqa8ah/TF+Alicorn+Ind-BGM+V1-1.mp3
Earth: http://download1592.mediafire.com/yy5f0v64w5ag/wtj219p2ac9bmmt/TF+Earth+Pony+Ind-BGM+V1.mp3
Pegasus: download792.mediafire.com/rb0b1wjs09hg/qbhyshkyolrjq18/TF+Pegasus+Ind-BGM+V1.mp3
Unicorn: download1073.mediafire.com/5d7ffqrgbogg/gablep5pn62b3xh/TF+Unicorn+Ind-BGM+V1.mp3
>>
>>27532988
Thank you.
>>
>>27532988
>no pet file
Bad taste detected.
>>
>>27533149

I would also like if someone could post that, however since he was replying to me and I was just making a general request for pony TF and not pet it's understandable he wouldn't post it.
>>
File: Madness.jpg (31 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Madness.jpg
31 KB, 1280x768
>>27533149
>>27533172
Pet File: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKqH5JrRyzw

Pet File download, as well as most of all the other pony hypno download files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/el2fd52fqwn2x/Pony_Hypno
>>
>>27533721
Is there a link to the file for resetting? I know you've got to do it before you switch (just characters I think but it might be files. Is it files too?) so EKP doesn't happen.
>>
>>27518282
It's a shame he vanished. He wrote a lot of high quality stuff. We could use more of that kind of thing.
>>
Rip. Overtime at work is gonna leave me busy till 8pm

No black till later.

It's not technically green after all
>>
>>27533827
Reset file: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RWMg1qks6XI
>>
>>27527423
>The airship steered off course.
>Apparently, you've been headed for a main city.
>But now, you're headed for a fort of some sort.
>Philip stands beside you.
>”What's your take on this?”
“We're taken to a leader. Presumably a leader of the area we find ourselves in at the moment, if anything we'll get a place to stay, or some sort of an endgame. These guys mean business, so let's assume the leader will as well.”
>”So what I should tell the gang? And...why are they addressing you as royalty, and we're viewed as servants?”
“Beats me.”
>”Probably has to do with that crown on your head.”
“I have a crown on my head?”
>”Yeah! Not to mention you still have your original voice. Your voice was never painfully male anyway. It's passable, but..why?”
“I have no idea. Tell others we'll be fine. I'll try to stealthily pull some info out of our new giant friends.”
>”Good luck.” Philip then proceeds to trot off to your friends.
>>
>>27535169
>You take a deep breath.
>The ponies clad in their black armour stand around the consoles, the giant hooves split into multiple fingers?
>At least ten digits from the looks of things. Ten on each hoof, moving at lighting speeds against the controls, keyboards and everything.
>With a couple more looks, you see they have ranks on their shoulders, with a name and an emblem of a planet on the bottom, the top of the logo occupied by a moon, and stars in-between, with the sun taking the place between the planet and the moon.
>Under that all, engraved, “501st FUBAR operators.”
>What're these guys. Elite? Some sort of a madman unit?
>Three stars on the shoulder.
>Huh, so an officer?
>The pony looks to you.
>”Something the matter?”
You cough a little, and start speaking. In hopes of not sounding as remotely scared as you are. “Could I please inquire some details?” You wanted to be inconspicuous. Oh well.
>>
>>27535177
>”Surely. What is it that you need?”
“Where exactly are we headed. You see, we're not exactly from out here. I would like to know where I and my friends are going to and when we will be there.”
>”I can see that. We're currently above the northeastern plains. Some two hundred clicks from the home AB.”
“What?”
>”We're two hundred kilometers away from home airbase.”
“Oh, military slang.
>”Yeah, direct the future questions to our Nonner.” The pony says and points an armoured hoof to another one of the boarders.
>Before you can say anything else, the pony returns to the console.
>Yeah. You need more information, or the suckers should speak less slang.
You turn to the pony you've been sent to. “Hello? I was redirected to you to ask questions.”
>>
>>27535185
>Instead of answering, the pony replies with an apparent tone of interest hearable even through the distortion of the helmet speaker.
>”This is one BUFF, I'm surprised you haven't caused an ID 10 T, yet.”
>You flail your hooves in frustration.
“Never mind. I'll be in the corner pondering the existence of universe.”
>>
>>27535202
And that's it for today.

Poor Regia.

Everything updated as per usual
>>
>>27535202
I'm as confused as she is.
>>
Last time, Discord's POV.

In the living room, Fluttershy sets Angel down on the armchair, "Alright Angel, stay put for now and I'll be back shortly." Fluttershy makes her way in after you. A dust bunny floats out from under the couch, carried by one of the many varied air currents of the house, and with it, Angel follows. Meanwhile, you and Fluttershy begin your work. She makes the cucumber sandwiches, and you brew up a mean pot of tea. Sugar, cream, lemon, and cookies are brought about and gathered up on a tray which you take with one-pawed ease to the living room, setting it down on the coffee table. Just as you are setting teacups down you hear the screaming, coming from outside.

Your pupils shrink down to pinpricks and you begin to sweat.
"O-One moment Fluttershy. I will be right back with you after I take care of whomever is at the door. It's nothing to worry about I assure you," you manage. With a snap of your fingers you find yourself outside, the screaming much louder, and that little monster of a rabbit tapping a foot expectantly on the ground before the now unfrozen mare.
>>
>>27536631
Google is your frined.
I'll give you a lead.

USAF slang.
>>
>>27536641
>Be anon.
>The bubble of light that had grown about you is gone, and you are in what appears to be Salvador Dali's R'lyeh summer home, drained of the water and with an acid trip for a sky.
>You keep screaming. There is a quaint house before you, maroon siding, magenta window sills, and a chartreuse door, roof, and window awnings. Before the house is a green lawn with a picturesque white picket fence and a stone path leading away to a floating, physically impossible rope bridge.
>Beneath you is the carpet from your room, though just a circle of it from where you had been standing.
>Your head is still pounding like you drank a whole carton of boxed wine the night before.
>You keep screaming
>Where the fuck are you? There is a small white rabbit tapping his foot impatiently in front of you, and with a sudden poof another figure comes into view, much bigger and much less familiar.
>Whatever it is stands three times as tall as you, looking like someone tried to make a dragon for Chinese New Year and they ran out of dragon, settling for whatever the hell was around to finish the creature. A horse's face with mismatched horns, crazed jaundice-yellow eyes, a snaggletooth, a goat's beard, a lion paw, an eagle's talon, a bird's wing, a bat's wing, the hoof of a goat, the leg of an alligator, and a red serpentine tail. You take a breath.
>>
>>27536649
>You resume screaming, only to suddenly find a large hunk of cork in your mouth, the figure shaking its head and speaking in a voice that you swear you've heard somewhere before.
>"Now, now, that's enough of that, my little unicorn friend." It reaches up and pulls out two ear plugs and flicks them aside. They land off in the yard, exploding into a puff of fire each. Great, you're in Aquateen Hunger Force or some shit.
>You grunt and huff a bit, trying to pry your mouth a bit further open to spit out the big cork. You expect an explosion as it hits the grass, flinching away from it, the small rabbit in the yard darting away in anticipation. However, the cork simply rolls to a stop in the grass and poofs out of existence.
"Where the buck am I? What are you? WHY AM I A HORSE?" You start to shout in a panic, trembling atop the circle of carpet. "WHAT'S Mmmnff!"
>You are silenced with the feeling of your lips stuck together. You fumble a bit with your mouth, only to discover a zipper in its stead, the mismatched figure rising up to float in the air before you.
>"Look, whoever you are, as amusing as your confusion is I am sad to say that this is not really a good time for me." He looks down at a clipboard, suddenly materialized in his lion's paw, "I'm full up for weeks, sad to say, and am in the middle of a very important appointment." He flips through the pages of the clipboard, all manner of scribbles within a calendar grid, "But if you still have questions after a few weeks maybe then I could have this conversation with you. Alas, I have neither the time nor resources to deal with you currently."
>>
>>27536659
>WHY AM I A HORSE?
This is where the fun begins
>>
>>27536659
>He looks down at his wrist, which bears a miniature cuckoo clock on a strap. "Oh dear, I've spent too much time out here already and dear Fluttershy is waiting," he muses. "Be a dear and buzz off for a bit. Here, I know, I'll send you someplace fun, and maybe you can burden somepony else with your little game of twenty questions.
>You try to speak again, your response muffled by your zipped lips.
"Mmnfff ffn hfm vmb"
>He reaches over and grabs some bit attached to your lip and pulls to the side, the zipper opening, your lips taking a moment before feeling their normal... or at least not zippery selves. You open your mouth to speak but the creature raises his taloned arm and snaps two digits. With a pop, everything is gone, save for your circle of carpet, and the next instant a burning sun beats down on you from above, sand dunes and mesa surrounding you.
>Frustrated, you throw your head back with your much more dexterous-than-usual neck.
"What the buck!?"
>Scrambling about, you locate your phone on your raft of carpet. You fumble about with your stumpy hooves, tapping the button on the side. The screen lights up, showing the Google results of your search. "Hands and feet numb, changing into hooves" reads the search bar. There's a handful of news articles about a some designer drug. There's also a few links to rehabilitation centers, and a page that reads, "First Timer's guide to Pon-E". You check the signal. No wifi, no bars, no network. You can't click on any of the links and expect to get anywhere.
>>
>>27536855
>Scouring the page, you do your best not to tap the screen and accidentally navigate away. "Pon-E is a new designer drug making the rounds..." This blurb doesn't seem to say much. "You may have been hearing about Pon-E in the news lately, and for good reason. The transformative pills have become the new date rape drug on college campuses nationwide almost overnight," reads another. Down the page a bit more is an Erowid link with nothing but headers and no real information displayed for the search results. A bit lower down seems to be a link to a reddit post "Just two pills ruined my life" reads the header. Wait, two? What?
>Then you see it. "Nineth Circuit Court rules that Pon-E Victims, Addicts Still US Citizens Despite Change in Species. Pon-E is a truly terrifying drug. Just two tablets is enough to permanently change an otherwise normal citizen into a talking, pastel horse." You nearly drop the phone, fumbling it a bit. The screen vibrates a bit in response, and suddenly the loading bar begins to show above.
>>
>>27536887
"Wait! No no no no please no stop that" you try to reason with the device while fumbling to stop loading a new page. Just as you do the page goes white, replaced with the little image of a dinosaur and a message of "You are Offline".
>You hit back, but you still get the offline message. Welp, your phone is useless. With a sigh you pick up your duct-taped jacket in your teeth and try to come up with a plan.
>The sun sure was hot, beating down on you with the arid land about you. With a bit of grunting, you manage to undo one of the pocket zippers on your jacket. You push the phone into the pocket, jamming it a bit unceremoniously with a hoof.
>To your left is your trusty duct tape, the roll half-used. After a bit of finagling, you manage to cram it into the opposite pocket from your very expensive electronic paperweight. After a bit more fussing, you manage to drape the jacket over your back, the weight of the items in the pockets weighing it down on either side of you, keeping the garment somewhat in place, albeit just as a bag.
>You scan the horizon, looking for some sort of situation. Better to keep your head than die in the desert. You see what looks to be train tracks winding in the distance, and you follow them with your eyes until you see the dark shapes of what might be buildings partway along the railroad's path.
>Raising to all fours, you look about once more in all directions. Nothing else for miles, it looks like.
"Looks like we're hoofin it," you say to yourself, your attempt at humor failing to lighten your mood from the absolute pile of confusion that has befallen you.

----
That's all for the moment. Chapter 1 pastebin is now finished, Chapter 2 started.
http://pastebin.com/GhZDDUgq
>>
>>27536887
>Nineth Circuit Court rules that Pon-E Victims, Addicts Still US Citizens Despite Change in Species
Cutest court case ever

>>27536899
You write a good Discord.
At the mention of train tracks and a desert I thought for a moment we were heading for Appleloosa before remembering the title of the story. Can't wait to get there.
>>
>>27537419
Thanks. I was really worried my Discord wouldn't quite be up to snuff, but I'm glad with how he came out. but he won't be part of the narrative for a while, though I do plan of bringing him back.
>>
>>27536644
Go give the Air Crew the keys to the plane.
>>
Someone make this happen to a human.
>>
>>27538223
On my agenda.
>>
File: __1463818768878.png (526 KB, 800x1029) Image search: [Google]
__1463818768878.png
526 KB, 800x1029
>>27539320
This calls for a celebratory cupcake.
>>
So, pet pony becomes a free pony after undergoing retrofication
>>
>>27540462
And sets out on a quest to return to being human and for revenge by ponifying the master that did it to her.
>>
>>27540929
I was gonna say a cool 80s quest
>>
File: 1464554598933.png (96 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1464554598933.png
96 KB, 850x850
>>
File: Sketch24224253.png (2 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch24224253.png
2 MB, 720x1280
Obviously you can see how much this pony's life has improved
He was an unlovable pet stallion that no one really wanted because he was a retarded memeshit communist.
Please note how he now owns a bulky 30-year-old cell phone and sunglasses. This pony lives an independent life, so independent in fact, thay he is independent of time, living eternally in an undefined year of the 80's yet also in the future with V A P O R W A V E
He is free to pursue his own desires and slam marepussy all he wants, no collar needed anymore.
Retro is freedom now.
He also drives a Trans Am and has a couch that looks like an elongated rubik's cube
>>
>>27539441
>still patiently waits for story based on that pic where anon turns into Mrs. Cake ends up making sweet love with Mr. Cake
>>
>>27541272
But he's still no good at the N64, owing to hooves.
>>
File: ___1463551386215.png (581 KB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
___1463551386215.png
581 KB, 2000x1400
>>
https://derpibooru.org/tags/comic-colon-daring+domes
>>
>>27543311
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright up the arse
>>
>>27535215
Maybe something today, don't count on it too much.
>>
>>27543571
A healthy portion of spaghetti
>>
>>27526185
Later is apparently 00:45
You look up from your phone with a stiff neck, and yawn with an almost adorable squeak, damn pony voice. You stand and repeat, stretching your legs, stopping once you realise you're just presenting yourself to the couch. “You couchy, you're so forward~” you chuckle to yourself and gently kick the arm rest. Upon walking into the kitchen you think to yourself, you were hungry, and you knew you wanted bacon. But will that work with this body? You'd been considering allot while procrastinating. You shrug and trot back into the front room to pick up your phone, lick the Google play music button and lick your favourite playlist. Indie rock alarm clock.
Bobbing your head to the newly acquired music
https://youtu.be/fwjXgskUN50
you grip the fridge handle in your mouth and pull it open. Seeking out bacon you also gripped that in your mouth, scrunching your nose at the foul taste of the packaging being covered in raw bacon slime. Placing it on the side, you stare at the packet. Now what? Oh no. You're gonna have to use your teeth. On the slices. Getting it over with, the disgusting taste of raw meat slime almost made you lose your appetite, but you managed to lay them on the grill and slide it back into the oven. Placing your front hooves on the cooker you twist one of the knobs for the grill to the right and sit, watching the flames sizzle the bacon. You had no idea if this would be healthybfor you. But you knew it was going to taste good.
>>
>>27543932
As the music carried on, you found yourself swaying slightly as you sat, your head moving to the music as it grasped at you with its claws of dance. You gave in to temptation a little and stood, swaying your new body to the beat. Getting a little more into it with each passing second. Before you knew it your tail was swishing and you could see your long mane flying back and forth across your vision.
Then it came on.
Henrietta
The fratellis
Fuck yes.
You tapped your hooves to the rhythm and rocked your head before you burst out with “Henrietta we got no flowers for you!” You place your hoof over your mouth, female voice. It hit you
But you did sound kinda good
Cute even, you took a break and continued swaying
“Give us a kiss and maybe we can go out, it's hard to miss you when you follow us aba-a-a-aout, buy us some shoes and maybe take us for cola, we’ll get you there in some, filthy big gondola!”
You officially lost it to the song.
Rocking out like a child with their favourite song when the parents are on the other room. The bacon sizzled away getting a little crispy. The smell hit you and you turned your head, smacking it on the kitchen counter before stumbling over to your slightly burnt bacon, turning off the head and grabbing an oven mitt in your mouth.
Wait, how do you get the grill out with this thing?
Fuck.
>>
>>27535202
>Time skips and jumps.
>It's probably been hours, but you're finally docked at the fort.
>And now, you're about to disembark the rust bucket of an airship.
>The ramp drops down.
>You blink a couple times.
>The hangar is filled with small black four legged creatures with orange uniforms, hardhats, and protective glasses.
>They're a lot similar to you, but sort of a step down.
>You can't quite put your finger on it.
>The officer of the giants steps out in front of you and your friends.
>”Please, if you were to so kindly follow me.”
>You nod.
>You're trotting through the hallways.
>The sight is amazing.
>Low buzzing fills the hallways, black walls lined with luminous lights, a mix of green and yellow light, not too strong, yet proving just enough to see comfortably.
>It almost feels homely.
>You're lead up a set of long stairs, to a tower, the evening sun shining through a couple small windows.
>”We're at the throne room. Please, only you Milady.”
“What about my friends? Are they not allowed to enter?”
>>
>>27543980
>”They'll be taken care of, I'm sure you're all famished and tired after the long trip.”
>You nod and sigh.
>Alright, let's get to this.
>Two wings of mighty thick doors open, and you're set into a long stone room, with a couple steps and a large throne, with a creature sitting on the grand chair.
>You step in.
>Slowly trotting, looking between the many columns that line the room, an occasional window vitrage, breaking the uniform look of the walls.
>Slowly trotting, stepping on a red carpet, soft under the hard hooves you own.
>You're about two meters from the first step, and four from the throne itself.
>You bow a little.
>The creature looks old.
>She, assuming from the tone, speaks up.
>”Ah, welcome. You must be Regia. I'm Queen Verita. Quite peculiar to see another changeling Queen.”
“I'm not from around here. Our maps are old and our craft can hardly stay in the air. We request help.”
>>
>>27543985
>”Miss Regia, where is your domain? A queen doesn't leave her subjects, unless she doesn't have any.”
>You stay silent.
>”I see. So you're not from around here entirely. And same can be said for your friends. So where are you from? England? Judging by the painful accent. And how did you manage to get in here?”
>Your jaw is agape.
>How the fuck?
>You didn't even say anything that would give you away.
>”So? Cat stole your tongue?”
“E-England. We're from England. We got high and woke up somewhere off. Found an airship, and flew here. Your FUBAR units found us on our way to Canterlow? Or something like that. What does FUBAR even stand for?”
>”They’re high speed heavy duty interception units clad in power armour. The acronym stands for ‘fucked up beyond all recognition’. That's how the first generation pilots looked after a high G slowdown. And so it stuck. But you, you are the interesting one. All of the tears and portals have been closed, the last immigrant came here fifty years ago, and now, you and your friends are here. That means either another tear opened, or you've blazed so hard you burnt into another universe. But in all seriousness, do you know anything about what you've ended up as, or how your friends worked out, or anything else?”
>>
>>27543990
“I don't know. I'm tired, hungry, and I think denial turns slowly into anger.” Frustrated, you slam your hooves against the ground. “Not to mention I don't have a place to stay, or any other plan.”
>”You said you needed help. I can help you, as long as you help me.”
>>
>>27543991
And that's it. Have fun, /PTFG/ See you on Sunday.
>>
It's Movie Night!
Finding Nemo and The Big Lebowski, starting approx. 5h from now. Feel free to join the irc ( https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net:6660/?nick=Pony|?#mlpstreams or https://www.rizon.net/chat at #mlpstreams )
in the meantime!
>>
>>27543936
I hope this bacon's going to be delicious, and this isn't the forced-vegetarianism kind of transformation.
>>
>>27543698
It's the perfect meal to serve to your victim to disguise the taste of the special ingredient: a couple of Pon-E pills.
>>
>>27543990
>you've blazed so hard you burnt into another universe.
Hey, It could happen
Keep going
>>
>>27545478
You may or may not be pleased
>>
File: Vegns.jpg (146 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
Vegns.jpg
146 KB, 1000x666
>>27546183
I'll likely be pleased either way.
>>
File: 1463556859831.png (213 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463556859831.png
213 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>27541272
>Be Doodlebug, the retarded memester stallion at the local pony adoption center
>You'd just been returned for the sixth or seventh time after master got tired of your memery
>Sitting in the main room with some other ponies, really wishing you were on iFunny right now
>Sigh and look around
>The receptionist has left her computer unattended
>Climb over the barrier and sit in her chair
>Close out all of her programs and open up Internet Explorer
>Mash 4chan.org/s4s into the browser
>See a vaporwave thread on page 1
>Curious, you click a youtube link
>Listen to Macintosh Plus 420
>Space out
>Receptionist comes back and puts you back in the pen
>You... You needed more vaporwave
>Something inside you felt unfulfilled without vaporwave
>With your coat taking on more neon colors you searched for another unattended computer
>>
>>27546783
>open up Internet Explorer
I can see why this pony got disowned.
>>
File: 1463964253051.png (286 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1463964253051.png
286 KB, 900x600
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (1008 KB, 1200x3980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008 KB, 1200x3980
Transformation into a featureless crotched pony.
Is it still worth it?
>>
>>27548756
yes
I mean, it would be disappointing

but yes
>>
>>27548785
But where would your food go?
>>
>>27549013
Hawking Radiation
>>
File: Crotchtits with furgrowth.png (787 KB, 1092x941) Image search: [Google]
Crotchtits with furgrowth.png
787 KB, 1092x941
>>27524030
Here you go.
>>
>>27549403
Looking good
>>
>>27549403

That looks amazing! Absolutely great Anon.
>>
File: 1383163999052.jpg (77 KB, 404x410) Image search: [Google]
1383163999052.jpg
77 KB, 404x410
>>27549403
Now make the tits lactate
>>
>>27546527
>ponies
>vegan
kek
>>
File: diet.png (196 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
diet.png
196 KB, 1000x666
>>27552758
Presumably the artist meant vegetarian, since ponies eat eggs and milk.
>>
File: 1464411821009.jpg (248 KB, 700x757) Image search: [Google]
1464411821009.jpg
248 KB, 700x757
>>
File: fs.png (549 KB, 1052x1200) Image search: [Google]
fs.png
549 KB, 1052x1200
>>
File: g9lc.png (840 KB, 1200x908) Image search: [Google]
g9lc.png
840 KB, 1200x908
>>
File: horsecock.jpg (353 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
horsecock.jpg
353 KB, 1400x1000
>>
>>27546783
>Manage to get onto another computer
>Listen to some more V A P O R W A V E
>Your coat is now bright neon colors
>Totally rad
>You have a love for rubiks cubes and cocaine and wireframe shit and chrome and neon lighting
>OH GOD YOU NEED SOME CLOTHES
>NOT RAD AT ALL
>YOU NEED SOME PALM TREES AND FIJI WATER
>You leap out of the computer chair and look around
>You're leaving hoofprints everywhere and the receptionist is calling for you
>Run out the front door and look around
>TO THE PAWN SHOP
>No car, you run down the sidewalk
>You need a leather jacket with neon highlights and some sunglasses with one single wide lens
>You stop at the nearest pawn shop and rush in
>It's an 80's emergency
>Grab a colorful windbreaker and some shades
>Still not V A P O R W A V E enough
>Slick your mane with some lava lamp fluid
>You see it
>The final bit of retro shit you need
>A Firebird is sitting out in the parking lot
>Ignoring the storeowner you open the car door
>It seems to be responding to you
>You don't even need keys, it turns on and revs for you
>For once, you feel calm
>At last, A E S T H E T I C
>You sigh calmly and rub the steering wheel gently
>You pull out into the street
>Police are showing up
>You zoom past them
>Out onto the street you open it up, stomping on the gas
>Everything goes black
>You and the car are falling through space
>Turning, tumbling
>Land gently on a black street
>You look out the window
>It looks like Tron
>A wireframe car flies by
>Ponies wearing A E S T H E T I C attire walk by
>The only lighting is neon
>There is so much chrome writing
>You sit back and sigh calmly
"I D O N T K N O W W H A T H A P P E N E D B U T I L I K E I T." You say in vapor
>A police pony walk up to you, he is pony Robocop/Tron
>"D O Y O U K N O W H O W A E S T H E T I C Y O U W E R E G O I N G B A C K T H E R E ?"
"Y E S."
>"G O O D K E E P D O I N G T H A T."
>Little did you know, your retrofication was an infectious transformative disease
>>
>>27553146
He's cute.

Didn't know lopoddity did TF.
>>
>>27557061
And the nice thing is that it's easy to pretend it's human to pone, rather than some 'next generation' rubbish.
>>
>>27557229
I rather like the whole "next generation" thing, but only lop's. All the others are pretty much garbage.
>>
>>27552305
Kinda early for that, isn't it? Before there are even any foals to feed.
>>
>>27557007
I think you've misunderstood what an acute transforming retrovirus is.
>>
File: 33.png (371 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
33.png
371 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: revenge.png (668 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
revenge.png
668 KB, 1250x1250
>>
>>27520181
>>27549403
Add a few more levels of coat-coverage and put 'em together into a nice flip book.
>>
>>27553146
>poor MA Larson
>>
File: 244562345676543.jpg (1 MB, 4000x1000) Image search: [Google]
244562345676543.jpg
1 MB, 4000x1000
>>
>>27558162
It's never to early.
>>
Spa makeovers that turn you into a pony
>>
>>27562437
Yes yes yes I love this idea
>>
File: 1465085049596.png (895 KB, 1011x700) Image search: [Google]
1465085049596.png
895 KB, 1011x700
>>
File: Lactate.jpg (67 KB, 797x950) Image search: [Google]
Lactate.jpg
67 KB, 797x950
>>27552305
>>27558162
>>27561631

I am not a proud man.
>>
>>27563502
But that's your sister... Or she will be soon enough.
>>
>>27563605
And what better way to bond with her than providing nutrition with your very own set of squishy dairy dispensers?
>>
>>27563815
These disasters can happen when Sweetie Belle tries to make breakfast.
>>
Can you guys recommend me some good mind swap? Preferably without mind erasure.

I don't mind a little emotional fuckery, but having your personality completely overwritten until it may as well have been like the swap never happened doesn't really appeal to me.
>>
>>27543991
“And what’d that help mean?”
>”You'd all tell us what you know, we'll evaluate that information, and then you'll help with solving the problem.”
“And in turn we get food and a place to live?”
>”Correct. You're a smart one.”
“But I'd like to know more about.. this place. Where what why, sort of deal, get me?”
>”I'll see what I can do in this regard. You're currently in my domain, in the great Equestrian plains. It also currently is home to the only changeling hive, most of the technological development, and the second biggest city in the entire nation. That's what the geography books would say. This corner of the universe is home to the largest population of other universe immigrants.”
“What do you mean, 'other universe immigrants’?”
>”This world, universe, reality, call it whatever, was a sink for all sorts of magical energies and a plethora of other radiations. These have leaked in here through numerous tears shattered across the universe. And occasionally, a creature would be pulled to here, for a number of reasons. Mostly because of some relation to this world. If we have not intervened, and haven't started closing the tears, the entire universe would be uninhabitable, thanks to the energies.”
>>
>>27565331
“And now that we got here, a tear must've opened.”
>”Correct. That wouldn't be as much of a problem if only you went here. But six of you got here. That points to a large rip.”
>You, Andrew, Philip, Miroslav, Annie and Milia.
>Yup, six.
“Did we worsen the situation?”
>”Doubtful. Do you know what happens when you lower the diameter of a nozzle? The pressure increases. And if you close it, something is bound to give in. At least it were the six of you, the tear was sizeable enough to keep the energy at a low pressure.”
“Doesn't all radiation spread at one C? Light speed?”
>”Yes. But high magical radiation levels love to wreck all kinds of havoc on matter and physics laws. I saw readings suggesting that one intensive field made light speed lower than sound speed. That means you'd hear the light switch first and then you'd see the light. Quite unluckily, these tears do send out that much thaums to fuck up universal relativity, Newtonian laws and God knows what else.”
>>
>>27565339
“So it'd be possible for energy to travel instantaneously between the tears. And bleed off on the way contaminating things along the path.”
>”Yes. That's the main problem. Heck, if the tear would be big enough, you could end up with something that destabilizes the universe. Causing another big bang, or an infinitely fast expansion. The possibilities are endless. But enough for now, I'm sure you're hungry and tired, and so am I. I suggest we join your friends for dinner.”
>You nod.
>”I'm sure you'll take a liking to the changeling diet.”
>The Queen gets off her throne, walking out of the throne room.
>And you follow.
>This is an interesting predicament you've gotten yourself into.
>>
>>27565344
And that's it. Have fun, PTFG.

Should bugs molt?
>>
>>27565357
it's not should, they do
>>
>>27564498
I envy the person in the burgundy shirt/sweater
>>
>>27565357
>Should bugs molt?

Yes. Dealing with those weird and unexpected challenges of a new body is one of the things that makes TF great.
>>
>>27566024
>>27565855
O boy.
Next thing to writhe then.
Do you people have any other ideas, suggestions or whatever things I can smoke for inspiration.
>>
>>27566060
Smoke paracetamol.
>>
>>27566186
Will do.

Any inspiration you people feel like throwing out?
>>
>>27566195
Make a short story based on
>>27563502 so I can immerse myself
>>
>>27566395
By Immerse you mean masturbate frutiously?
Too busy at the moment, sorry.
maybe one day, anon.
>>
File: doublesguy14.jpg (42 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy14.jpg
42 KB, 600x574
>>27566666
first of all, I am sa-tan

/r/ link for uncensored image.
>>27563502
>>
>>27566718
It's on the artist's tumblr,
http://sevenpaperplates.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1408221645013.png (359 KB, 1280x867) Image search: [Google]
1408221645013.png
359 KB, 1280x867
manual alicorn bump
>>
>>27567112
That's pretty cool, if a bit creepy
>>
File: anongryphon.png (105 KB, 2633x1107) Image search: [Google]
anongryphon.png
105 KB, 2633x1107
>>
Bamping. May someone else do so next time.
>>
>>27568093
Bump
>>
>>27562437
imma write something based on this
>>
>>27568611
That sounds good.
>>
>>27543936
Well, I have a day off tomorrow, so il have plenty of time to write, so im going to hold off on posting till then so I can try and dump a nice hefty chunk of mediocre green.
Sorry for the wait. My job leaves me rather exhausted at the end of the day
>>
Just an Idea I am spitballing here,

Dude gets shunted to Equestria in the early days (like when Ponyville is first settled) and lives along side Celestia as a guard, getting biased treatment due to being a dimensional foreigner eventually passes and is reborn as a foal by celestia as a gift for his dedicated service. Of course she 'accidentally' leaves his memories intact.

Hijinks could ensue from there. I haven't given it much thought past how the MC gets a case of the pony.
>>
>>27568869
>reborn as a foal by celestia as a gift
Celestia has some warped notions of what constitutes a gift.
But I'd still read it.
>>
>>27569071
>>27568869
We mumlestia 2.0 now?
>>
>>27569071
>Celestia has some based notions of what constitutes a gift.

FTFY
>>
Page eight has me feeling a bit horse.
>>
>>27569844

Should've waited a little longer. Page ten leaves you with hoof and mouth disease.
>>
File: 1453749692798.jpg (21 KB, 252x255) Image search: [Google]
1453749692798.jpg
21 KB, 252x255
>>27569855
>>27569844
>>27568611
>>27567222
>>27566666

Since when we're get central?
>>
>>27569873
Didn't you know? Gets turn you into a pony. The better the get, the better the transformation. Dubs leave you with some pretty hooves. Trips gets you a cute pony muzzle and ears. Quads and you get a tail and fun bits. Quints give you a nice, plush pony coat. And a get above that? Congratulations, you're a pony.
>>
>>27569919
what happens when you get dubs four times in a row?
>>
>>27569919
>>27569993
Now we're getting near gets?
God.
>>
>>27569919

Did The Get ever finish?
>>
>>27569993
Other transformations at around the level of that one.

For example, dubs could change:
>hooves (back pair)
>hooves (front pair)
>cutie mark
>teeth

Small things like that. Trips would change some bigger things, quads would change things bigger than trips could, and so on. Four dubs in a row would change four things of that tier.

Now I want to write this.

>>27570005
Such is life, I guess.
>>
>>27570083
Well, I'm going off before I lose Queen status to some fucking get.
>>
>>27570093
It's bound to happen eventually. A lot of small gets can, eventually, change you more than few big gets would. But with big gets, the transformation is much quicker and more thorough than with small gets. So unless there's a longtime lurker or a very big get in the future, I think you're fine.
>>
>>27570166
Checked.

These hooves look adorable by the way.
>>
File: 1447067420582.jpg (5 KB, 196x183) Image search: [Google]
1447067420582.jpg
5 KB, 196x183
>>27566666

Well, I'm more bug, then, I guess.

Always a good thing.

Any one else dares roll their pointless humanity in chance of hooves?
>>
>>27570242
Literally anyone here?
>>
>>27570300
God damn. Checked again.

Guess today's my lucky day.
>>
>>27570242
I'd roll, but I'm in the middle of writing my first thing for this thread since August.

But since I'm even replying I guess that's a roll anyways.
>>
>>27570242
The best part about it is that it gets people to post more if you have the chance to be a pony with each one.

>>27570348
Which green is yours?
>>
>>27570409
I haven't posted this new story yet, I'm almost done, but my stuff from 2015 and 2014 is under Fauvra on the googledoc.

I've had a long, unintended absence since the Anonfilly threads showed up. I've been meaning to write here again for a long time but just never got around to it until now.

Sorry in advance for the blog post.
>>
>>27570521
It's fine. If you don't mind me asking, what are you writing?
>>
>>27570602
This >>27562437

I had a couple false starts, but eventually got working on it.

Just have to proof read it myself before posting.
>>
>>27570631
Sounds like an incredibly relaxing spa day.
>>
>>27570675
I don't know much about spa treatments myself, so I split the transformation into two parts, first the gender change, then the pony change. I realize the redundancy of a character getting tits then losing them becoming a pony, but whatever. I wanted it to be more than just one process of spa treatment but wasn't sure how to handle changing them with out a half-pony/half-human monstrosity walking to the places between treatments and transformation.

Hopefully it turns out well, it's been a while since I've written transformation.
>>
>>27570749
>tfw no femanon with crotchboobs
Missed opportunity there Anon
>>
I awoke to Twilight prodding me with one of her hooves with a concerned look on her face. It had been months since I arrived in Equestria and despite Twilight’s efforts I was no closer to returning home. So I began obsessively pouring through the books in her library myself, sure I didn’t understand most of the concepts of Equestrian magic and I realized if the solution was here, she would have likely found it already, but I was trying anyways. This was the fourth night this week I had stayed up looking through the books for some kind of answer or solution and my lack of sleep had finally caught up to me.

“Even I think this is excessive, Mark.” Twilight worried. “I really hate to say it, but I just don’t think it’s possible. I’ve been through every piece of information available on the subject and I still don’t even know how you got here, never mind finding a way to send you home.”

I sighed in a mix of tiredness and frustration, laying my head and arms on the table in front of me. “I can’t just give up, Twi.”

She shook her head. “Well it’s clearly destroying you, you’re a mess!” Twilight paused a moment to think, quickly looking me over. “And you’re very obviously stressed. Maybe a day at the spa will help clear your mind a bit?” she suggested.

All I could respond with was a look of skepticism.

“Oh it’s not as bad as you’d think, Mark. I recommend the full treatment, I swear you’ll feel like a whole new pony afterwards!” Twilight realized her habitual mistake “Oops, I meant person. You’ll feel like a whole new person afterwards.” She smiled awkwardly.

I sighed again. “Fine, I’ll go I guess.” On my way out I grumbled a bit, but I suppose it couldn’t hurt to relax for a while. After all, it would only be a couple hours at most, it wasn’t a permanent delay from finding a way home. A little bit of time to relax wouldn’t make or break returning to Earth.
>>
>>27570922

Only once I had reached the spa had I realized just how badly I looked when I saw myself in a mirror. Bloodshot eyes, my hair was a tangled mess and I hadn’t shaven in days. I reached the desk and ordered the full treatment, paying with some Bits Twilight had given me before I left. I was lead out of the waiting room by Aloe as Lotus changed the sign on the door to say they were closed. I assumed they would be busy with me for a while.

Luckily the spa was empty at this hour; the two ponies lead me to a shower area and ordered me to strip down. I was bashful about doing it even though they didn’t care as ponies don’t typically wear clothes. The water was refreshing after spending days locked in the library and I admit it was already making me feel better. One of the sisters went off to make preparations for later as the other took me to the sauna.

It was unlike any sauna I had ever been in before, I felt more comfortable than I had in a long time and it even felt as though the steam had softened my skin. It was a bizarre sensation. Eventually the sisters had retrieved me from the sauna and brought me to a specialized hot tub made specifically for washing ponies, it was already bubbling away from the massaging jets within. The sisters quickly got to work gently rubbing and scrubbing my body with various tools I couldn’t even name.

Aloe worked on my ears, washing behind them while gently grabbing and pulling at them as she did. Again it was a strange sensation, especially once she was done; I couldn’t help but feel as though my ears were different somehow. When I tried to reach a hand up to feel them, Aloe stopped me and told me to just relax. They continued and I couldn’t help but let out the occasional groan of content satisfaction, though I did feel one of my ears twitch a few times through the process.
>>
>>27570934

Lotus had one of those puffy shower scrubber things on a stick that she had been working on my legs with and she eventually reached my crotch. Despite their gentleness so far, I had worries about ponies anywhere near my junk and instinctively jumped slightly once I felt the scrubber there. I tried to say something but Aloe just shushed me and gave a reassuring look. I realized I felt something slightly pressing against my head near my ears, once I noticed it and got curious though, the feeling went away. Aloe motioned for me to ignore it and just relax again.

Lotus continued on with gently cleaning my crotch with the scrubber, after a minute or two, it began to feel strangely amazing. The more she rubbed, the more it felt sensitive, I found myself unconsciously fidgeting in place and moaning slightly as she rubbed. My moaning only seemed to spur her on as well until I shuddered and raised a hand to my mouth to prevent from making any noise. I was actually stunned for a moment when I realized she had just given me a happy ending and we weren’t even done our session yet.

The two mares giggled slightly and gotten back to work. I couldn’t place what it was, but that felt extremely different than anything I had felt before. While I had been distracted by that, Aloe had been massaging my scalp, what I didn’t notice is that my hair was longer. Before it had only gone halfway down my neck, but now it was far longer, draping into the water. They had me lay back in the tub with Lotus working on my arms next and Aloe working on my neck and torso. I felt my legs rub against each other and they felt strangely smooth against one another. They felt softer than before too, almost dainty.
>>
>>27570946

After gently rubbing my neck, back and front, Aloe instructed me to lay my head back and just close my eyes rather than watch what they’re doing, she said it was so I could enjoy it more. It turned out that it actually was more enjoyable. She dropped a moist facecloth onto my face and began rubbing it all over. Once Lotus had finished with my right arm, she dropped it back into the water. As I felt her working on my other arm and Aloe had moved on to rubbing along the curves of my body, I unconsciously moved my hand towards my crotch and began to rub myself, not fully picking up on the feminine moan that escaped my lips as I did so.

Lotus dropped my left arm back into the water as Aloe began to work on my upper chest while I continued to gently rub at my lower lips, moaning pleasurably as I did so. After a while of Aloe working on my chest, I reached my free hand up to grope one of my breasts.

Wait, what the fuck? I felt my heart skip a beat at the realization and I jumped up and tried to get out of the hot tub, only for the two spa ponies to hold me down. They tried talking me down but I just shouted over them, my own voice sounding alien to me now as it was the voice of a woman. The spa ponies managed to eventually get me pinned down and each began whispering into my ears. I don’t know what they were saying, but my struggling died down until they could let me go. I couldn’t even remember why I had begun struggling in the first place. I apologized and they told me it wasn’t an issue and finished happily washing my body, though there wasn’t much left at that point. They got me out of the hot tub and dried me off with an incredibly soft towel, head to toe. I noticed my hair was blonde with a few white streaks and was half way down my back, I don’t know why that detail stuck out to me, something about it seemed strange to me but I couldn’t place it.
>>
>>27570957

Next was a full body massage, once at the table I lay on my chest as they worked up and down my back, legs and arms, most of which was preparation. They used specialized massaging oil made to help loosen muscles, anywhere they massaged with it instantly felt a bit warmer. When done they moved onto my feet, rubbing out the tensed muscles and each of my toes. I can’t explain what it was, but after a few moments it felt like I had a slight buzz, as if I were just slightly drunk. Maybe the smell of the oil was clouding my mind.

Once they were done with my hind hooves, they moved farther up to my legs. Part of my mind tried to question why I called them hooves, but hooves sounded right somehow. My legs felt different too, when they were done with them. Different, but right. I tried to ignore it as it was probably just the feeling of the stress literally being rubbed away as they rubbed away at my body.

As they massaged my backside, being gentler around my nether region, the part of my mind telling me something was wrong continued to build. When they reached my lower back, I felt what was almost like a pulling sensation from the base of my spine. As soon as I tried to raise my head up to turn around and look, Lotus stopped me and began to rub my shoulders and neck instead. When I felt the very bones within my shoulder shifting and reforming I realized what was happening, even as Aloe finished pulling the appendage that was my new tail and brushed the long tail hair out that matched my mane.
>>
>>27570969
I tried to struggle, to get up and run to escape, but I found the relaxation and pleasure too much and simply lay there as they continued their transformative massage. The pair rubbed at my hips, being far less subtle about what they were doing now they knew I couldn’t escape. My whole lower half was that of a pony now, as well as my shoulders and presumably my ears from earlier. The sisters began massaging each side of my torso, reforming it into the barrel of a pony and had me lay on my side so they could work my back and chest. Though I was already powerless to escape, I now felt my internal resistance to the changes slipping away as well. The two spa ponies began working on my upper back, I felt each one pulling at something, two more new appendages that would be my wings.

Once both wings were fully grown in, the sisters stretched them both out and rubbed along them too, less to cause any change since there was nothing to change in my wings, but for the sake of the full body massage that was part of the treatment. There wasn’t much left for them to change, I could feel them rubbing my arms now, kneading away my fingers and hands into fore hooves and making the rest of my arms thicker. Finally they got to my head, rubbing all along it and gently massaging my face again as they pulled and stretched until I had a muzzle. I could even feel my teeth had changed even though the sisters never touched them.

They were finally finished changing me and walked me over to a mirror to get a good look at myself. I felt strangely excited looking upon myself, turning to see all that I had changed. I had a beautifully flowing blonde mane, a soft and welcoming face with white freckles, two red eyes contrasting with my light blue coat and a pair of beautifully soft looking wings. I turned to look at my rump and saw I already had a cutie mark, it was a music bar with golden horse shoes instead of music notes.
>>
>>27570977

Your head is fucked up.
>>
File: tranquil.png (327 KB, 809x756) Image search: [Google]
tranquil.png
327 KB, 809x756
>>27570977

Aloe and Lotus lead me to another room for additional spa treatment, though the changes were complete, I had paid for full treatment and they had more of that to fulfill. When all was done, they thanked me and were glad I was happy with my new form. I told them they could expect me to be a regular customer as well, much to their joy. All thoughts of returning to Earth had slipped away, I realized Equestria was a pretty nice place after all and I had already made friends I wouldn’t want to leave behind. Equestria was my home now and I was perfectly fine with that. Twilight was right; I really did feel like a whole new pony.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/QWG9ysNJ

I decided to use an OC for the transformed character's design rather than make an entirely new pony or just use anonmare for it. Hope that's alright.
>>
>>27570989
Nice one.
>>
>>27570989
Very good. Definitely very boner-popping.
>>
>>27571034
>>27571127
Glad you guys like it.
>>
>>27570989
Added to the google doc - http://derpy.me/PonyTF

And of course it's fine. The colour scheme of the transformed pony generally isn't going to matter much, so long as it's not red and black.
>>
>>27570046
Tragically it did not.
>>
>>27570989
That's a thicc pone
>>
>>27572562
Thanks, I think.
>>
>>27563502
Link to uncensored?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.