[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is new episode so shit. It maks meh cry It was a waste of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: preveiw to hell.jpg (209 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
preveiw to hell.jpg
209 KB, 1280x720
Why is new episode so shit.
It maks meh cry
It was a waste of time to spend an hour in Photoshop to make that image just because i hate this episode
>>
The writers can't be bothered to write a good Applejack episode for some reason.
>>
File: i'm a special little muffin.jpg (42 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
i'm a special little muffin.jpg
42 KB, 550x550
>>27508343
People always say she's the best background pony , but when the other background ponies get an episode that trumps all of Applejacks by far. I believe it's time to question whom really is the best background pony.
pic related
>>
>>27508332
iunno i thought it was clever. spas and farmers are both too busy to secondguess the way they do shit, and they need an outside person to fix it
>>
The fact that half the episode was only there to set up the main problem of the episode was kind of disjointed (it's like they could have used anything to show Applejack's inability to see her own inefficiency rather than trying to make a contiguous story out of it).

I guess I'm saying the structure of the episode didn't require much thought because the first half was a complete contrivance.
>>
>>27508343
>The writers can't be bothered to write a good episode for some reason.

Fixed it for ya.
>>
>>27508332
You either didn't like it because
you hate "filler" episodes, no matter how good they are
you're a stupid sheep who lets /mlp/ form your opinions for you
or you misunderstood Applejack's character and projected idealized traits that were never there.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (17 KB, 233x205) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
17 KB, 233x205
>>27508585
>you hate "filler" episodes, no matter how good they are
>no matter how good they are
Holy shit, Anon.
>>
>>27508585
That wasn't a filler episode, that was a betrayal of nearly every characters portrayed on this junk of an episode...

Neil Dusedau, do I need to say more? (Princess Spike and What about discord were also too very bad episodes made by this guy... But this last one was clearly his masterpiece of shit)
>>
File: 1463931151535.gif (605 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463931151535.gif
605 KB, 600x600
>>27508585
No , i just don't think that the pace was right and the story seems out of fucking no where. Like goddamn it looks like they took all the time setting it up and they were reminded that they only had like 20 minutes.
And not to mention the fact of the matter is that Applejack was apparently being deprived of time because of the way she's doing things , ways of doing things that are shaped from older problems. Where the FUCK were those problems a long time ago as when the problems were presented. So basically this problem doesn't make sense. It might actually of made a good episode being that they used a character that would have made sense having this problem. Not some character we know of usually being efficient (or at least surely not being able to acquire this problem out of no where). so yeah , it's bad , they just shoved Applejack in there i'm guessing cause they needed an episode focused on her and didn't have any other ideas
>>
File: love you anon.png (198 KB, 785x315) Image search: [Google]
love you anon.png
198 KB, 785x315
>>27508585
the only reason YOU liked it is one of the following
Applefag
Applefag
Applefag
Applefag
autistic
applefag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.