[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello. my name is mcderpydash9000. i want to interact with t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MCDD9K.jpg (44 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
MCDD9K.jpg
44 KB, 500x340
hello. my name is mcderpydash9000. i want to interact with the brony community, on a stornger level, if you get what i'm getting at. i've been doing let's play for the past few years now, and i'm a huge hit in the draw threads. i guess what i'm trying to say, is that i want to be popular outsid the drawthread. so ask me questions, and ill do a Q and A on my channel. ill provide links to all my material in the describtion below.

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxFy8nKDBFOjdHcey_LhxCQ
furrafinty: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mcderpydash9000/
>>
oh hey man, i'm subbed to you! welcome to the community!
>>
>>27504645
Advertising is a ban-able offense
enjoy your thirty day ban you fag
>>
>>27504651
oh wow thanks! haha! i guess you could say... i was just in the neighborhood!! lol
>>
in you want to ask a question, put QUESTION in all cpas before your question. so i could see it, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>27504657
everyone already knows who i am already. dont need to advertise bitch. you should make an advertisement to find some fucking friends you chump.
>>
>four replies
>two poster
>>27504657 is me

yeah you can fuck right off
>>
>>27504679
the algorithym takes a while to update the poster count. you sort of have to patient with it, you know what i mean?
>>
hello, anybody over here. hello? does anyone want to come see my lets plays? hello? i keep me dick clean and smooth, if that makes you feel any better.
>>
if your fucking here, please respond! please please, PLEASE FUCKING RESPOND TO ME! :(
>>
I DONT CARE ANYMORE. DONT FUCKING COMMENT!! I DONT CARE, I REALLY DONT! SEE IF I CARE!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.