[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do ponies behave exactly as in the show in the afterlife? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
Do ponies behave exactly as in the show in the afterlife? Or that is up to each one's opinion?
>>
>>27496570
They do, but you can only get their if you wait your for your time to come.
>>
>>27496570
they will have your headcanon implemented too
>>
>>27496618
I hope not. My headcanon is pretty edgy

Also spaghetti captcha
>>
>>27496570
No. When a pony dies, (s)he behaves like a corpse.
>>
>>27496570
well, at least thay know the cocpet of angel and devil
>>
>>27496946
What's your headcanon?
>>
File: 14272154821.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
14272154821.jpg
137 KB, 1000x1000
>>27496618
P-Perfect...
>>
File: Enough.gif (2 MB, 250x198) Image search: [Google]
Enough.gif
2 MB, 250x198
>>27496613
>No desire to continue with life
>Ending the ride early will only make things worse
The game is rigged I tell you.
>>
>>27497355
Don't listen to that Anon. All you have to do is make and then drink the mare juice for every pony and then you'll wake up there after you go to sleep.
I know because I've tried
>>
File: Desire to Know More.jpg (86 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
Desire to Know More.jpg
86 KB, 640x512
>>27497449
Explain, with excruciating detail please.
>>
>>27496570
How does religion even work in Equestria?
Is it like Ancient Egyptian religion, where the monarch is the incarnation of God on Earth?
Or is it more like Shinto, where the Princesses are direct descendants of the Gods themselves?
>>
>>27497355
Committing suicide was never a sin in the bible it was only made so because the old church could not get Donations and taxs from dead body's
>>
>>27497226
Ponies don't actually die, when they get really old, they have to pretend to die to make room for the next generation. They are all trapped in their coffins, with nothing to do.
>>
>>27496570
could you please test this theory by killin yourself. then let us know what you saw when the hospital tries thier best to save you
>>
>>27497494
Maybe the first
>>
>>27497618
Necromancy is just running around poking really sleepy ponies until they get up. The brain eating is just their grumpy morning sense going haywire.
>>
>>27496570
Nobody except for twilight is an atheist who thinks you become fertilizer when you die because they don't believe in afterlife.
>>
>>27496570

there likely isn't an afterlife. But even if there was you probably have to be a saint to get here.
>>
File: awnuld sez.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
awnuld sez.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>>27496570
Even for the fucking cartoon horse board, that's a pretty stupid question.
>>
>>27498138
UK Scientists just concluded a 20 year study on the phenomina of out of body experiences during cardiac arrest (heart and brain dead for a few minutes) with the aid of more than 2000 paitients from around the world and the only viable answer is that there is life after death.
>>
>>27497234
I wanna fuck evil Rarity
>>
>>27498516

Crazy shit happens to a dying brain man. I do entertain the idea of an afterlife, but I don't pretend it's backed by science because it isn't.

I do hope it exists though, for my sake and for yours.
>>
>>27496570
Who would want to share an Equestria that follows a specific set of rules and limitations with every other horsefucker, anyway?
My ideal Equestria would have things changed to fit me. Rules left out. I'm not going anywhere like that when I die, though.
>>
>>27498581

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html
>>
>>27499634
realistically, all this is saying is that the brain can still receive and interpret signals for a longer period after oxygen deprivation than we previously thought, and that "clinical death" is likely declared too quickly after cessation of heartbeat because the patient's brain is essentially still alive, potentially for up to three minutes.

Just because you are declared dead doesn't mean every cell and neuron in your body stops working, and the study likely shows that revival is possible for a couple minutes after a patient has been declared clinically dead.
>>
>>27499724
Being beheaded must be a really fun experience.
>>
>>27499724

The patients can describe things in detail that ere happening from a point of view they couldn't have seen during a time at which there was zero activity in the brain.
>>
>>27497355
you made me go watch all the commercials of the panda,best thing ever.
>>
>>27496618
My headcannon is they crave my dick and are horny 24/7
>>
>>27497256
My headcanon is that CS Lewis is in charge of Heaven's Equestria region, neighboring the Narnia themed zone for furries. Meanwhile, Tolkien writes the griffons.
>>
>>27497494
They're an unfallen race like the elves, so they don't need much, aside from Tartarus for true evils and the Elysian Fields for everypony else.
>>
>>27499862
Then there wasn't really "zero activity" in the brain, was there?
>>
>>27500256
as someone who was actually with a nympho for a while, id like to tell you that it gets old pretty fast.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.