[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Is A Scam Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139 KB, 371x791) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139 KB, 371x791
Freshly made pasta by a real Italian!
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>27493919
TIME FOR THE DATE ENDING Shenanigans!

Sheets
>>
File: tumblr_o6v93ngIu11tcbjibo1_500.jpg (67 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6v93ngIu11tcbjibo1_500.jpg
67 KB, 488x488
>>27493943
http://pastebin.com/hirneSC9
>>
>>27493943
http://pastebin.com/RfLjWSv4
>>
>>27493943
http://pastebin.com/8V88tWpt
>>
>>27493943
http://pastebin.com/8V88tWpt
>>
>>27494128
>>27493984
>>27493963

Your dates are nearing the end.

Keromas is watching as two cops approach TADS. "Excuse me sir, we have a report of you wielding a knife?"

Meanwhile, Tidalwave is now singing a list of reasons why she and Ceruleon were perfect and Ceruleaon should never have left. her.

It's actually a pretty catch song. And you can dance to it.
>>
>>27494230
She magics up a small bucket of unsalted, fried in light butter popcorn as she waits for the scene with TADS
>>
>>27494230
Dreadjaw has various reactions, ranging from 'bleh' to 'aww' to embarrassed and many other ones in between. She eventually resigned to trying to tune it out by eating some more sushi while pretending to show mild interest.
>>
File: triggered.png (228 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
228 KB, 600x524
>>27494230
TADS holds up his butterknife that's at the table,

"You mean this? Everyone has one officer, just because I'm masked doesn't make me different than anyone else."

TADS turns to Kero'mas,

"See, this is why I'm a part of the MaskedLivesMatter movement, I shouldn't be discriminated just because I'm not happy with how my face looked like when I was born."

he turns back to the cops, standing up from his chair to gather attention

"Is there anything I can help you with, or am I going to be arrested for trying to eat at a PUBLIC RESTAURANT you bigots."

-----------------------------------------------------

>>27494230
Sir Loin politely listens as he continues to eat his sushi, offering Jacuzzi something to drink inbetween songs.
>>
>>27494428
>>27494354

You now have dinner and a song, in fact she seems to have half forgotten and is now holding a convert. Granted, she just jumped on the table and it's getting hard to eat.

>>27494230
>>27494428

Sir, you were identified by your hair clor and build, not the mask. And the fact that you were and I quote "an asshole" Also,I have no idea what MaskedLivesMatter , since that would imply that lives are being lost, and ponies are dying which is impossible. Because there is totally no death here."
>>
>>27494542
>>27494428
Using the volume of Jacuzzi as a cover, Cerulean leans forward to Loin and whispers.
"Okay, so, kidnap her and hold her for r-r-r-ransom? Not how I expected this to end, but she's gotta pay somewhat for r-r-r-ruining an otherwise gr-r-r-reat night."
>>
>>27494542
>hair color
>wearing jumpsuit and balaclava

"So you're saying my life doesn't matter? That I'm an asshole? This is a clear breach on my rights as an equestrian. And if death is impossible, why would this butterknife be any trouble? You're a bigot and a sham, trying to ruin my date with this wonderful goat friend. Perhaps you're racist too, is that it?"

he looks to Kero'mas,

>>27494264
"Can you believe the world we live in?"

---------------------------------
>>27494589
"Please, this is free entertainment, let her lungs die out and then we can talk more."

Sir Loin kicks back, smiling.
>>
>>27494691
>>
>>27494691
"Oh fine," she says with a slight pout, but her tail lightly taps to the music seemingly against her will.
>>
>>27494691
''Indeed... Oh and I thought that at least for one day I would be able to show my face outside and have a nice time with a friend, but alas, the ponies and their quick judgement of other species ruins another evening, Once again, I am a victim of racism! In the hooves of these closed minded Xenophobics!''
>>
>>27494745
>>27494691

"Masks arn't a race sir, and we need you to come with us."

>>27494733
>>27494691
She ain't tiring yet, also, the other ponies appear to have started singing with her in a chorus. This would freak you out, but frankly this is pretty normal for ponies. Must be herd instinct or something.
>>
>>27494801
''Wait, you can't take him! Who will take me home then? You don't expect for a poor lady like me to wander these streets alone at night when danger is in every corner...Do you?''
>>
>>27494801
Cerulean is still fairly freaked out by this, mostly because she doesn't know the words to the song in question. So like any other deer who just got over getting caught in headlights, she excuses herself and heads to the little shark's room...the female one.
>>
File: 26h0qZSDtsfECpDFu.gif (4 MB, 480x427) Image search: [Google]
26h0qZSDtsfECpDFu.gif
4 MB, 480x427
>>27494801
>>27494833
"I'm sorry hun, but because of the inherent racism of the police force, they'll completely ignore you. If I was wearing this mask for religious reasons, they would still oppress me. Racist, fascist, sexist, bigots. You're the problem here."

He says, before turning to the restaurant,

"HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED"
[1d10] persuade the non-hero populace
------------------------------------
>>27494850
Sir Loin remains, but makes sure Jacuzzi doesn't do anything to drastic.
>>
>>27494897
>>27494833
The ponies around you begin mumbling. One of the cops turns to the other and you hear a whispered "not worth it". before they turn to leave. Looks like you can head home.

>>27494897
>>27494850
Jacuzzi looks like she's winding down,you are probably going to need to make your escape now.(hint hint)
>>
>>27495064
>>27494833

TADS takes all the fortune cookies from the bin that holds them,

"Man, I really deserve this. It's hard being so oppressed on a daily basis."

he holds out a non-filled hoof to Kero'mas,

"Shall we?"

------------------------------------------
>>27495064
"Excuse me, Jacuzzi. Do you happen to have a business card? You seem like an interesting sort, perhaps you could spend more time with Cerulean this way too."

Loin says, offering his own card.
>>
>>27495064
>>27495120
''Yes, we shall. Mind sharing one of those with me? They are pleasantly sweet and crunchy like a ripe apple''
>>
>>27495064
Cerulean finishes her business, washing up and all the other things one should do after using the restroom. She looked at the window, thinking of some how squeezing through...but then she remembered she flippin' Dreadjaw! The most feared pirate to ever sail the concrete sea! And doesn't back down from tough foes!

With renewed confidence, she steps out of the restroom and rejoins Loin.

>>27495064
>>27495120
"Oh, so I step out for two seconds and your all over her now," Cerulean asks with a big grin, obviously joking.

"Well listen, it's been great seeing and catching up with you again, but I've got work tomorr-r-r-row and pr-r-r-retty sure I forgot to feed my sea monster from the past before I left home. Okay, good, bye."
Cerulean heads towards the exit, does a 180 to head back momentarily and takes a few more pieces of sushi for the road.
"Sweet booty these are delicious."
She then heads back out towards the exit.
>>
>>27495166
TADS tosses her one

"Thanks for going with me on that one."

>>27495198

Sir Loin shrugs, following in suite,

"Yes, I suppose I did tell my wife I'd be back by 10. I had a pleasant time though, Cerulean, perhaps another time?"
>>
>>27495230
"Yeah, sure, I-wait," Cerulean raises an eyebrow at Loin, "you have a wife?"
>>
>>27495250
"Yes, Marbled Loin. Did I not speak to you about her? Surely you should meet her, she's about as big as you, and both of you do enjoy food quite a bit."
>>
>>27495230
''It was a very good move, I couldn't stay out of it.'' The goat cracks the cookie open and pops the pieces in her mouth, taking a second to glance at the message before tossing it away
>>
>>27495295
She gives a bit of a sigh, then shrugs.
"Sure, why not. I'm sure Cuddles will be fine a few more hours without dinner."

"Plus, you're kinda my r-r-r-ride, so...yeah, kinda have to go wherever you do."
>>
>>27495339
"Oh please, you don't have to come along, maybe our next night out, perhaps? Wouldn't want poor Cuddles to go without his meal. Is it a Kraken? what species?"
>>
>>27495353
"Uhh...something I dr-r-r-ragged back with me after that science fair thing. I usually feed him, but I don't have a proper pen for him so...yeah, he's fr-r-r-ree r-r-r-range at the moment. Pr-r-r-robably went after a cr-r-r-ruise ship or something by now," Cerulean says with not much overall concern.

"So yeah, he's set. I'm up for more late night shenanigans."
>>
>>27495399
>>27495064

Sir Loin takes her to meet the Misses (won't go into detail Canter unless you're okay with continuing this session)
>>
>>27495447
You can continue it, but since it's your people I'd rather not run them (so it's your own rp)
>>
>>27495576
>>27495399
The two arrive at Loin's family's castle-like home, lit now in a earthy orange glow of braziers. He opens the door to the keep, beckoning Gernade to follow,

"Marbled, I'm home. I brought back the shark pony I work with."

An alabaster-furred, semi-muscular minotauress wearing a pink heart-patterned apron comes from a nearby hallway, kissing Sir Loin on the cheek, before coming to greet Cerulean.

"Oh, you must be the Captain Dreadjaw. I've heard all about you on the news and from my Top. How was your night out?"

she says cheerfully.
>>
>>27495637
Cerulean smiles and greets Marbled back.
"Ahoy Marbled. Pleasure meeting you."

"Well, got some good sushi, chit chatted and relaxed, had my ex-girlfriend slash stalker crash our table."
Cerulean nods.
"A pr-r-r-retty good night to me."
>>
>>27495689
"Oh dear, at your brother's place Top? You didn't have him kick her out?"

Asked Marbled, concerned.

"Oh I think it was alright, besides, friends in high places, right Cerulean? We could kidnap her later if TADS decides it might make us money, you'd make for good bait."

Sir Loin says, before chuckling, his mind making the connection between bait and fish.

"Oh that Pixie Dust, he's such a strange young boy, at least you're paid well."

she turns back to Cerulean,

"My apologies, can I get you anything? I just finished a batch of scones if you'd like some. No seafood in there, unfortunately."
>>
File: Unamused.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Unamused.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>27495748
As Sir Loin chuckles, Cerulean gives him a look of unamusement.
"That...doesn't really sound so pleasant right now."

Her interest is piqued, and a smile returns at the mention of sweet pastries.
"You kidding? I'm a landlubber for some good baked stuff."
>>
>>27495816
"Make yourselves comfortable then, I'll be back in a jiffy!"

Marbled ducks out, and Top Loin offers Cerulean a seat in a leather sofa near a fireplace.

"Her cooking is amazing, it's probably the number one reason why I married her."

"I heard that!"

Marbled replies to Sir Loin, re-entering with a plate of scones and cookies,

"Now, Mister Dreadjaw- or should I call you Misses, what would you prefer? Anyways, tell me aaaaall about yourself."

she says, popping a scone in her mouth and swallowing it without chewing, looking at Cerulean with an inquisitive smile.
>>
>>27495864
As Cerulean sits down on the leather, it makes that odd squeaking noise, making her laugh lightly and more or less making her keep making the noise out of sheer amusement.
"If I'm wearing a dress, call me Cer-r-r-rulean. If you see me at work, then Captain Dr-r-r-readjaw."

Cerulean takes a scone, looking more like a beartrap eating a scone.
"Well, I used to live in-"
Cerulean then pops another scone and chews it up.
"-the sea. Decided to do pir-r-r-rate-"
Another scone.
"-stuff. Having quite a-"
Yet another scone!
"-good time doing it all."

Just as she's about to go for another, she looks at a clock.
"Wait, it's THAT late?!"
She turns back to Marbled and Loin.
"Sorry to dine and dash, but I just r-r-r-remembered something important I have to keep safe. Oh, before I go."
She uses the plushie making device from the science fair, the odd box making a Marbled Loin and Sir Loin plushie.
"Alr-r-r-right, I think that's everything. See ya at the gr-r-r-ring tomorr-r-r-row," she says to Sir Loin before excusing herself out, then running towards the sea to make sure Cuddles didn't find his way into her under sea home and try to eat her stash of cake again.
>>
>>27493919
>>
>>27496894
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.