[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
applefags on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sub-saharan earth pony.png (355 KB, 683x673) Image search: [Google]
sub-saharan earth pony.png
355 KB, 683x673
applefags on suicide watch
>>
>>27492811
And that my friends, is why dashfags should be permabanned
>>
>>27492827
>waifu wars
you're no better than OP
>>
>>27492811
So true. Applejack confirmed worst pone by miles today.
>>
The thing about Appul is that she was meant to be a grounding character. The straight man of the group. This meant she had no quirks or faults that made her stand out; she was meant to be normal.
So when someone has to make an episode about her, in order for it to be about a problem caused by her, they have to blow what character flaws she has way out of proportion.
>>
>>27492836
hey, he didn't make a thread about it
>>
>>27492827
>projecting
>>
>>27492903
Yet they TRIED to give this character quirks, like making her raise her eye brow several times as a running gag.
>>
>>27492811
>Has a literal trophy for being the most useful and helpful pony in all of Ponyville.
>Waste everyone's time
>>
>>27492811
it's not her fault that backbreaking repetitive physical labor fucks up your brain

also koko is basically a 4 year old at best. she tore a sink out of a wall in anger and blamed a kitten for it. she can't live without her helpers
>>
>>27492811
>>
File: Rape Ape 1.jpg (76 KB, 432x618) Image search: [Google]
Rape Ape 1.jpg
76 KB, 432x618
>>27493479
>she tore a sink out of a wall in anger and blamed a kitten for it.
That's actually a really fascinating breakthrough. By lying she demonstated concept of mind. She understands that others can have different things in their mind than her, and that they can be manipulated to believe something that is not true. It brings gorillas one notch closer to human-level sentience.
>she can't live without her helpers
That's true as fuck. If you dropped Koko into the jungle she'd be dead in under a week. Gorillas need to learn survival skills and she never did.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.