[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it is probaly the worst MLP movie i have ever seen because unlike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1431771273909.jpg (182 KB, 1200x1704) Image search: [Google]
1431771273909.jpg
182 KB, 1200x1704
it is probaly the worst MLP movie i have ever seen because unlike in classic episodes in MLP where twilight plays a normal funny nerd in this movie she just wears a blue skirt and grabs things with her mouth it was very boring and there was annoying pop music the whole time like it never ends. sunset was hot but she was boring, there is no cool scene like in the show when trixie embarrases the mane 6 in. it happens in this movie too but in that episode it was funny and in this movie she died it on the phone like a pu*sy and second of all twilight goes to high school and nothing happens there is no sex or anything and second of all it makes no sense first she is in the library then she meets the mane 6 then they are dancing in a lunch room then they are preparing a party and they are trying to get a dum fuc*king crown for this dum fuc*king movie i hated it i give it zero stars out of a billion go watch the show instead. i would rather watch a butt give poop to myslef
>>
>>27491014
>i would rather watch a butt give poop to myslef
>>
>>27491014
>puss*y
>fuck*ing
Anon, you have to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>27491014
To be honest this movie has been better than a good piece of season 6 so far
>>
>>27491014

I thought Twilight in this movie was refreshing, considering Twilicorn had just happened, she was a geeky outcast again.

>I'm a princess! Are you a princess too?
>>
>>27491014
Yeah. First movie's, frankly, crap.

Second "Rainbow Rocks" is actually okay. Couple of good songs, (if you don't mind pop stuff), and the story is better thought out.
(I liked the Dazzlings though, so feel free to draw your own conclusions there).
Third one, Friendship Games, is better than the first one, (not difficult), but is best summed up with the word, "whatever".
Probably better sticking with the main show.

So, yeah. Rainbow Rocks is worth watching. The others, no.
>>
>>27492314
>2 > 3 > 1
Pleb opinion
>>
>>27491014
Rainbow rocks>equestria girls>friendship games
>>
>>27493389
even plebbier opinion
>>
File: Bert_tells_Bort_his_name.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
Bert_tells_Bort_his_name.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>27491014
Nobody gives a shit, get over it
>>
File: 1461211059521.gif (281 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1461211059521.gif
281 KB, 200x150
>>27493397
>>27493155
>My opinion of the show for little girls is superior
Pathetic, it's not like faust was shakespeare , if you watch the show for the story , then you are an idiot, what story?and faust's episodes are considered the weakest amongst s1
>>
>>27491014
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.