[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another episode where they were the most interesting characters in it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
Another episode where they were the most interesting characters in it.
>>
>>27488832
they didn't really do much, but were mostly spared from dusedau's shitty writing
>>
>>27488832
>>
>>27488864
>truth
>>
they were in the episode?
>>
File: PDCA-Two-Cycles.svg.png (134 KB, 840x356) Image search: [Google]
PDCA-Two-Cycles.svg.png
134 KB, 840x356
I was so hoped up with this episode as the description suggested they will be showcased.
I would not mind if the episode would be about pic rel. Twilight insisting on cycle on the left, while Spike goes with the one on the right. They could of course argue about a little, but then as always come to agreement.
Then include some snuggle and hopefully some retrospection about how Spike began working with Twilight.
>>
>>27491318
It would totally play up their different personality types, especially how Spike is ENTP and Twilight is INTJ.
>>
>>
File: large.png (265 KB, 814x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
265 KB, 814x1024
Fresh one. Pretty emotional.
>>
File: bXOuZoD.png (223 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
bXOuZoD.png
223 KB, 500x346
how could dusedau fuck up an episode that writes itself?

it should have been applejack trying to go to the spa with rarity and rarity struggling with making applejack relax because she's to worried about her chores (something like pic related).

All of that while Twilight and Spike arguing about how to properly do them.

instead we have rarity doing absolutely nothing that you could even take her out of the episode and it would be the same, twilight doing some random shit while applying the same "no magic" bullshit like in other badly written episodes and applejack fixing a fucking pipeline for 5 minutes.

yes im fucking mad.
>>
>>27491628
They could actually do the scene much SHORTER and BETTER
>Twilight stretches her forehoof and rolls her eyes
>Twilight: I just wonder what is AJ up to [hope You got that reference]
>camera jump
>AJ and Rarity enjoying the steam
>AJ ear beings to wiggle as she hear pipe leak
>Throws whole shit away, goes to maintenance room, hear some metallic stuff, goes out with wrench and fix the shit
>When that fixed she notices more problem and starts to fix everything, much to Rarity's annoyance.
>>
>>27491614
Thats me to a tea at one point. Before I went completely bat shit and renounced my humanity. Now I dont care about anything and I suffee yet it doesnt affect me anymore. Nothing really affects me, and seeing this is like watching twilight sparkle evolve slowly into me.

I have a lot of hate in my heart.
>>
>>27491614
>"The dick, Spike. Why aren't you penetrating me?"
>"T-Twilight, please, you're like a sister to me..."
>"...a sister so ugly you can't possibly bang."
>"No! I mean, I'm not even..."
>"I read your neighponese comics, Spike. Why can't you be my onii-chan?"
>"...this is getting at least 7 layers of disgusting..."
>"It's because I'm ugly, isn't it?"
>"...Yes. Yes, completely ugly. Now, if you'll excuse I'm out of crazytown."
>>
>>27491614
This is so much like my relationship with my own older sister. It doesn't help I am kind of her assistant too.
>>
>>27491614
That's really sad. Spike is such a good whatever he is to her.
>>
>>27491614
Ya know, I've gotta say, I used to think like this. But, now, after dealing with this, just learn to stop caring and you are going to be fine. Who cares if no one likes you and thinks by our awkward or weird. Life is complete and utter hit anyways.

Complete and utter shit. And If you yourself aren't disabled, crippled, or mentally handicapped, and still have a fuxking unbearable flaw, then fuck the world and everyone in it.
>>
>"twilight sparkle, don't worry, us rejects gotta stick together"
>row row, fight the power.......
>>
>>27491767
>Thats me to a tea at one point. Before I went completely bat shit and renounced my humanity. Now I dont care about anything and I suffee yet it doesnt affect me anymore. Nothing really affects me, and seeing this is like watching twilight sparkle evolve slowly into me.
Are you literally me?
>>
This show could feature some REAL spikeabuse as some actual rift between those two make interesting episode. The one with Owlocious was just too corny and just touch the surface of this matter.

Not sure if before or after moving to Ponyville.

>Spike messed up Twilight's paperwork, ruining monthly schedule. Goes absolutely buttmad and while berating him she would slip her tongue, implying that he is here because as part of Celestia's task as otherwise she couldn't even care about him. She wants him gone.
>Spike's fear come true and while being shattered would then goes back to Celestia.
>Hence he spends time with Celestia and tells her about his life so far. His fears, hopes and how much it hurts him what Twilight did to him.
>He actually still loves her and feels lost as fears that role of assistant is over.
>Celestia asks Luna to took care of him, while she goes to Twilight to finds some answers.
>Luna would talk about his dreams as she has problem to reach him during the sleep, but feels that there is something wrong about it. Furthermore, she consults with him new role to take <scene cut>
>Twilight realizing the shitstorm of consequences, nervously awaits Celestia, fearing she would tear her apart.
>Actually Celestia, while visibly upset, firmly states that she is only disappointed how she mistreated Spike in those years. Furthermore, Spike will no longer be assistant as she had some other plans for him.
>To fin in 22 minutes, all of 4 characters meet again.
>Luna announce that Spike will start learning diplomacy stuff and won't have time for Twilight's assistant role.
>The librarian duo saddens as they look at each other.
>Twilight openly claims that she wants to take punishment for her actions.
>Celestia smirks and says she has actually one.
As punishment, I want You to treat Spike as a family. To agitate them even more, she asks Spike if he finds that punishment. He retorts "only if I can treat as a sister"
>snuggling intensifies
>>
>>27492466
I really don't like that idea at all, it is too depressing and takes away what has been shown to be a strong, positive aspect to Spike's character, his drive to help others.
>>
>>27492466
This could really only work if TS was a kid, and this plot already happened in the comics, otherwise it doesn't work as an episode.
>>
>>27492575
>comic
Well, gee, thanks. I'm trying to rid this issue from my mind.
>>
>>27492466
Sounds decent

>>27492514
>>27492575
Everyone has a breaking point. And I think if Celestia really knew what was going on she would be disappointed with how Twilight treats Spike sometimes.
>>
>>27491767
I'VE
BECOME SO NUMB
>>
>>27492466
This doesn't really work now, they are too close for this to happen. Otherwise it runs the risk of coming off too insincere.

This whole episode has bad implications written all over it, and there are far better ways to handle this plot.
>>
>>27491614
I don't feel much sympathy for Twilight as I do anger at her for minimizing what Spike is trying to do for her.
>>
>>27492466
The ending was cringeworthy, that's not cute or endearing, that's horrifyingly depressing.
>>
>>27492635
>>27492575
>>27492514
Still, there is a great potential to be told about Spike's commitment to Twilight's cause.
I wish Larson could wrote it. Amending Fences was great.

>>27492653
That's why I fail at greentexting attempts. Don't know how to finish in fashin.
>>
>>27492466
Spike likes helping Twilight, he isn't pushed to. I don't think he would be sent away if he wanted to quit.
>>
>>27488832
This episode proved spike and twilight is the best pairing in the show.
>>
>>27492466
I don't like your episode, but I do like the idea of him just unable to meet Twilight's standards for something that is driving her nuts resulting in her losing all perspective. Since he has to live with her he takes the brunt of it, and he's torn whether to confront her about it or suck it up

Thing about Spike is if she started to turn on him, I don't think he'd put up with it unless it was his fault.
>>
>>27492674
But why can't they be family members or practically family?

There is more evidence that suggests that Spike WANTS to be Twilight's assistant rather than it being a duty.

A better episode (that could even be a MMC/CoLM musical episode) would be about him discovering a new passion that takes away from his duty as an assistant, but he fears not being able to help Twilight with his new role. This is a FAR better plot for exploring their relationship.

>>27492703
I can imagine that is an issue they've already addressed.
>>
>>27491719
>tfw 24 years old and haven't cuddled with someone since my mom back when I was a baby

I'm so lonely.
>>
>>27492732
That's the problem. There is hardly confirmation about how they relate to each other.
- Staff said that "she consider him as a brother", mind the "consider".
- Larson said that they were only employee/employer till Ponyville.
But is he actually adopted by somepony? And who?
That's why an episode is needed badly.
>>
>>27492466
You are throwing a conflict that is so horrifying for Twilight that I believe there is a very strong case that AT LEAST Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack would be agitated to FURIOUS. at Twilight. For someone like Rarity, who you can argue that even if she doesn't want to date Spike still has a VERY high opinion of him, that this would damage her opinion of Twilight.
>>
>>27492798
Larson/Faust's suggestion is probably not canon given the intro to the HearthBreakers and a Hearthswarming Tail showing they had Hearthswarming traditions.

At this point if you want them to be considered employee and employer, then things get VERY weird.
>>
File: 1462677857524.gif (1 MB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
1462677857524.gif
1 MB, 325x203
>>27492732

So he's free to leave, but realistically being such a rare and smallish being he's not really free to do anything but stay because he couldn't really make his own way in Equestrian society. Spike is a slave of circumstance who's dilemma is of no importance to the ponies who most probably simply stole his egg from his mother.
>>
>>27493195
We don't know where else he would be, he could go back to Twilight's parents or to Celestia, but she won't kick him out on the streets.
>>
I wonder if they're saving this for the movie or something.
>>
>>27488832
>>
File: 1460973748371.jpg (37 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1460973748371.jpg
37 KB, 650x487
>>27491614
> Twilight being sad because no one loves her
I'll take
> How to create an edgelord hell bent on killing God for putting him in the wrong universe for 50 Alex
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.