[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it such a problem to want to have sexual relations with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1441096748872.png (58 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
1441096748872.png
58 KB, 286x300
Why is it such a problem to want to have sexual relations with a horse?

Just think, we are going to die, all of us, once death comes, that's it, it's not something we can come back from, it will be nothing but an absolute separation of thoughts, feelings, emotions, knowledge, sensory, etc.

Everything created will be destroyed. If the human race manages to escape the planet earth before the sun burns it, the last remnants of humanity will be destroyed anyways by the big crunch, or the big rip. Nothing will last.

People say that the only thing we can do is to simply enjoy the amount of time that we DO have, so if we should be allowed to enjoy ourselves by doing moronic shit like damaging our bodies with psycedelic substances and dangerous perversions, why is it that one cannot enjoy themselves by getting it off to a cartoon animal that doesn't even exist?
>>
Inspiring.
>>
File: tumblr_nybhio9x4w1revvgqo2_500.gif (1 MB, 480x263) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nybhio9x4w1revvgqo2_500.gif
1 MB, 480x263
Agree
I wanna fuck the Fox
>>
Yep, sadly, real life horses are actually disgusting and smelly. They will never be the ones I want to fuck.
>>
>>27488103

Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a fictional horse, Anon.

However, fucking a real horse is generally a bad idea. Chances of getting kicked, hygiene issues, murky ethical debates, et cetera. Many cultures have built up taboos against that sort of thing, for several arguably good reasons. And the way taboos work, you can't just neatly cut and divide whether it applies or not. If someone has been subjected to such a taboo by their upbringing, then the idea of fucking even a fictional equine will be powerfully discomfiting to them. They can't help feeling that way.

So, it's rude to talk about such a desire or to show clear signs of it in front of people like that, since you're making their day a little worse for no good reason. There are no plausible scenarios where openly displaying your desire to fuck a horse will serve a tangible greater good that outweighs the downside.
>>
>>27488103
yes, we will all die, that is for certain
the wellspring of man will run dry, long past your time, but an individual's death is nothing but a drop in the river styx, a spoke on the turning wheel of time, it is not something to fear, and knowledge of death should not change the way you live your life
look at the animals running about and see how they climb the mountain and swim the waters, staggering forward perhaps believing that they cannot die, having not tasted the holy fruit, the gift of knowledge
hold not your tongue i say, you can speak of it, but do not fear it, for fear will pull you off the path, the path set in stone by Him, for us men
for we are not giants or gods, just men, and when you regurgitate the ashes of time, on your knees before our lord, and he asks you "what do you fear?"
say not
"death"
>>
>>27488103
i love that you're acting like your belief in the afterlife is just a given
but yeah, in the absence of an intelligent creator who had a specific plan in mind for what you fuck, there's no logical reason to not just fuck everything. you can't even go by consent since people constantly consent to things that hurt them and say no to things that please them, and even more constantly change their minds.

but he does care about what you fuck. and he wants you fucking another person, dude. so give that a shot. if you slip up, oh well. not the end of the world
>>
what happens when we're dead?
We shouldn't think that far ahead
The only latter-day that matters is tomorrow!
>>
>>27488265
ew
>>
Could we live forever if we could preserve and transfer our brains into other organic bodies, or even robots?

Could a human brain be transferred into a Tiger or something, and still retain the same intelligence (assuming the brain wasn't losing a large amount of brain cells for being disconnected from an oxygen supply)?

I want to know what it'd feel like to switch bodies with something and still have my full cognitive ability.
>>
>>27488103
>>
>>27488103
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.