[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"YOU'RE A SHIT!" "NO, I'M NOT!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fuck_you_cunt.png (733 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you_cunt.png
733 KB, 1280x720
>"YOU'RE A SHIT!"
"NO, I'M NOT!"
>"YOU'RE A SHIT!"
"No, I'm not!
>"YOU'RE A SHIT!"
"No... I'm not..."
>"YOU'RE A SHIT!"
"N..."
>"YOU'RE A SHIT!"
"..."
>"YOU'RE A SHIT!"
"Yes, I am."

Was Newbie Dash literally "Submission is Mandatory, the episode"?
>>
>>27484112

Newbie Dash was basically "Rainbow Dash, this is why you suck" the episode.

and that's why it's awesome.
>>
>>27484112
No, it was "Shit" the episode.
Fucking don't hire writers that haven't written in over 5 years haber, no matter how much they suck your dick.
>>
>>27484125
/thread
>>
RD a shit.

At this point, she is worst pone.

But Newbie Dash gives me hope she'll stop being such a massive arrogant cunt to everyone around her. Bit of a fat chance though.
>>
>>27484112
No, it's "Wonderbolts A Shit" Part 7
>>
>>27484112
It's really depressing. By the end, they've broken her to the point where she can clean up shit with a smile on her face, but you can tell she's crying inside
>>
>I hate Rainbow Dash so Newbie Dash was the best episode ever
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Is this the new ebin meme or something? It was stupid when the episode aired, now it's just pathetic.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>27484112

>it's a "Rarity does absolutely nothing and her friends bail her out" episode
>it's a "Rainbow Dash fucks everything up and gets forgiven as if nothing happened" episode
>it's a "Twilight Sparkle has autism" episode
>it's an "Applejack is too proud to admit she has weaknesses" episode
>it's a "someone doesn't want to party 24/7 and Pinkie Pie gets upset" episode
>it's a "Fluttershy overcomes the phobia of the week" episode
>>
>>27484112
the horrifying thing is that the worse the initiation process the more members feel connected with and appreciate the group.
>>
Probably
>>
>>27485120
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>27484112
It's a "offensive words are not always meant to offend, or tough work ethics 101" episode.
>>
>>27484112
more like

"I'M SUPER AWESOME"
>you're average by our standards desu no need to showboat
"I'm super awesome"
>no
"I'm awesome"
>no
"ok"
>>
I wanna fuck Rainbow Dash dead
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.