[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kind of a letdown there...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: and.shes.on.drugs.gif (2 MB, 451x522) Image search: [Google]
and.shes.on.drugs.gif
2 MB, 451x522
>one universe version of yourself is on the fast track to joining an elite Military squadron Idolized the country over, and viewed as a national hero who is close friends with the political rulers of your nation

>The other universe self wants to MAYBE play sports when she grows up and has no real life goals to speak of or real merchandiseable talents

Damn EQG dash, kind of seem like a failure there.
>>
>>27482466
reminds me of about 90% of the girls back in high school but yeah. What did you honestly expect? It's a movie so cramming all that character development into such a short amount of time for each character would be too much.
>>
>>27482466
But Mirror!Dash is the head of all the sports teams and is way more cocky than Equestria!Dash
>>
>>27482508
>way more cocky than Equestria!Dash
Seen Newbie dash yet? Or mysterious mare do well or may the best pet win? Pony dash is just as much an arrogant cunt as Human dash.
>>
>>27482508
>>27482522
Both are shit. Now shut up
>>
>>27482466
All of them are failures compared to their pony selves.
Pony dash is the God princess of an entire nation: Human twilight is an autistic shut in high schooler who wants to study really, really freaking hard and has no political connections.

About the only one that's not a bigger failure is applejack, and that's because its hard to accomplish less than worst pone. (FUCK, I think Human applejack has somehow got more shit to her name than Pony applejack; At least she's apparently the head of her school newspaper and wants to work for one some day)
>>
>>27482522
Mirror!Dash isn't hiding insecurities though, nor is her ego kept in check.
>>
>>27482547
How is Equestria!PinkiePie more successful?
>>
>>27482466
Its because High schoolers aren't allowed to fly jet planes.

I honestly hope they try and refocus dash's Goal and dream to be a rockstar instead, since her world can't really parallel the wonderbolts very well.
Plus, I think being an aspiring rocker actually works better for her than her sports Obsession.
>>
>>27482597
She needs something to keep her ego in check.
>>
>>27482567
Because at least she's not living in someone else's attic and working a minimum wage cash register job for a cake shop.

its not much, but she hasn't yet reached the "failure" point in life, she still has hope.
>>
>>27482640
Mirror!PinkiePie has a job?
>>
>>27482646
No, she's still in school: so she at least has the possibility of not turning out as a failure for her.
>>
>>27482630
Seriously what? the only people who say shit like this about dash needing to be "kept in check" or "taken down a peg" are just bitches who hate dash.

Pinkie doesn't need someone to cunt punt her about being an obnoxious sack of ADHD, what's the obsession with dash?
>>
>>27482718
Mirror!Pinkie is just a happy go-lucky girl.
Mirror!Dash is a girl who insists to her classmates that they recognize how amazing she is with no real described insecurities or justification for doing so.

How can you find Mirror!Dash endearing? She comes off as likable as Kanye West.
>>
>>27482797
She very much cared about her school and classmates/teammates in Friendship games, and tried to cheer them up/make them inspired with that CHS cheer song.

Additionally, in the RR book she's a very good band leader who was the one to realize they needed to try and work together as a group rather than any of them trying to make things revolve around them specifically.

She's a great character, it just sounds like you have a hate boner for her
>>
>>27482466
damn, that's actually kind of depressing. just like real life
>>
>Be principal celestia. Have no love life, be middle aged, and have a shitty, low paying job taking care of ungrateful shit stains at a public school.
>Meet your counterpart: the immortal, beloved Goddess queen of an entire world who is worshiped by an entire nation and has an entire harem of Royal guardsponies as fucktoys.

that's WAY worse honestly.
>>
>>27482508
>>27482548
>trying to type in bold on 4chan
>>
>>27482961
I'd give her the dick
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (47 KB, 632x292) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
47 KB, 632x292
>>27483577
>Capu 3 coming never
>>
>>27483451
... How much of a newfag can you be?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.