[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's rewatch "Flight to the finish" >Scoots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Let's rewatch "Flight to the finish"

>Scoots feels depressed, fucks up and tries to learn to fly in one day
>Applebloom completely fucks up and acts like a faggot to her
>Sweetie Belle fails with the complete lack of assertiveness
>Rainbow Dash tells AB and SB they are nuts, but she helps them keep their shit together
>after everything they win the contest, like always

It must suck to be in Cheerlie's class.

You work very, very hard and you know that you will never be as popular as CMC. You will always fail at every contest, you are just a filler, because these three cute fillies will get everything they want. Your sweat, tears and blood mean nothing, because you are just a background character, you can just pray for not being the class dorks, like Snips and Snails.
>>
>>27478345
Maybe those others foals should try having strong horse hearts for once. The CMC were allowed to have feelings and depth in that episode and still win, all because of those horse hearts. That's all it takes.
>>
Apple Bloom's behavior was totally justified, by the way, if you try to see things from her perspective. She had every right to get angry about Scootaloo keeping her up all night, ruining an act that used to be perfect, then bailing on her at the last second. Who would react calmly to that, exhausted physically and mentally, being told all your work was for nothing because muh feelings.
>>
>>27478345
Did you not watch the 100th episode? Every pony in the show is implied to have a life beyond the camera, and for the most part those lives seem to be pretty good. For example, the CMC were seen in their class as the funny tryhard girls who were never super popular and were still blank flanks at an age where most weren't.

>>27478524
>Who would react calmly to that, exhausted physically and mentally, being told all your work was for nothing because muh feelings.

A professional. Not saying we should expect that from a schoolgirl, but here you are.
>>
>>27478524
>muh feelings
this attitude is the reason why people think that horsefuckers are antisocial NEETs

Your best friend is disabled, she tries to run and fails, even if her legs allow to make only a few steps, she is still a kid. What kind of cringeworthy faggot would say "y-yeah, fuck you we don't need a quitter like you!"? Applebloom acted like a genuine retard, because "muh contest, muh performance" is more important than her friend. Remember, they're still kids and one of them is already screwed with not being able to fly.
>>
File: 405 Flight to the Finish.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
405 Flight to the Finish.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27478571
>antisocial NEETs
No, I'm the one making an attempt at understanding the character's feeling instead of calling them retarded faggots. You're the one making no effort to understand this.

>she is still a kid
So is Apple Bloom

I get what Scootaloo was going through, too, because she was the main character and her feelings were clearly spelled out to us, but this pure hate for Apple Bloom for getting angry at a shitty, annoying situation while she's exhausted as hell is fucking absurd. Just a minute later, Apple Bloom's shown deeply regretting saying what she said. She didn't logically come to the conclusion of "yeah, scootaloo's shit! Fuck her!" and stick with that belief until RD showed up.

It wasn't about pride or caring too much about the contest. I can't understand how someone could pay so little attention or thought to it to even believe that. It's that she did all that work that she knew wasn't necessary to the point that she's about to pass out, then is abandoned at the last second. That's what made her lose her cool for 5 seconds.
>>
>>27478345
That episode shown pretty much what's wrong with today's education system.

>I failed!
>Let's try doing the same thing every single time without any difference.
>That'll totally work, like banging your head against a door till it opens.
>>
>>27478749
I suppose you can't drive a bicycle or cook?
>>
File: Happytinyhorse.png (490 KB, 874x446) Image search: [Google]
Happytinyhorse.png
490 KB, 874x446
>>27478345
>You will always fail at every contest

Unless you happen to be Pipsqueak.
>>
>>27478345
The first episode I ever watched.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.